tarzaan

I-130 March 2017 Filers

2,211 posts in this topic

Just now, Krupp17 said:

I was California Service center,  NOA1 14 Mar 2017,  NOA2 on 20 July 2017.   I felt it was rather quick,and we feel lucky to be here we are now in the NVC process.  I hope and pray ya'll get approved soon.  Stay strong, and be positive.   

Yes, i noticed. But the person with a PD date of the 15th had not yet received an NOA2 last i checked.  Also with there being only three of us on here, there isn't even enough data to produce an expected timeline for me.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: China
Timeline

I agree, its difficult to know when they will approve your case.  Also, remember,  when you do get approved and get to the NVC process, its the same thing.  Waiting and hoping, and wondering and praying.   Its a tough road, please stay positive and strong. I'm sure you will hear something soon.   Peace and Happiness to you.  

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline
On 9/13/2017 at 7:43 PM, WCH said:

At least you aren't with Nebraska like some of us. Texas has been approving some of March filers. Don't worry it will be in your mail box very soon..

Wch  you are in tunisia too???? Which part??? My husband is in Tozeur!!!

Hi everyone congrats yo the ones who have been aproved. I filed March 15 my case is at Nebraska, im confused a lot of cases have been approved but on the uscis processing time it shows that they are working on November 2016 cases, is this accurate? 

5 minutes ago, Jacky U. said:

Hi everyone congrats yo the ones who have been aproved. I filed March 15 my case is at Nebraska, im confused a lot of cases have been approved but on the uscis processing time it shows that they are working on November 2016 cases, is this accurate? 

Hi, my case is not at Nebraska but at TSC. I too filed March 16th and haven't got my approval. I spoke with a tier 2 officer today and was told that the long wait was due to the security check. In fact the FBI is the hold up. So the date that's posted on the website is cases still pending due to that. While they are waiting for the feedback from the FBI they go ahead and process cases from which they do get feedback from which is ahead of us. Reasons for that, the petitioner's country has to give information. Some of which is slow ... also, if the form i129f was filed right after getting the first notice of action, this would have helped the beneficiary to migrate to the US while awaiting the second NOA. So for filers who recently filed, plz send in that I129F form with no charge. 

4 minutes ago, EDurevic said:

My PD is March 9th and I am still waiting. I am also in Nebraska, I believe we will get something in November or December which is freaking crazy. This is horrible. I just survived Hurricane Irma in Miami lol so I believe I will survive this waiting also. Good luck to you tho

Wow im glad ur safe!! Yea this wait is crazy im just confused how ive read that some feb. cases were aproved.... but all we can do is wait hope we move forward real soon. Good luck to you also

1 minute ago, Lleandra said:

Hi, my case is not at Nebraska but at TSC. I too filed March 16th and haven't got my approval. I spoke with a tier 2 officer today and was told that the long wait was due to the security check. In fact the FBI is the hold up. So the date that's posted on the website is cases still pending due to that. While they are waiting for the feedback from the FBI they go ahead and process cases from which they do get feedback from which is ahead of us. Reasons for that, the petitioner's country has to give information. Some of which is slow ... also, if the form i129f was filed right after getting the first notice of action, this would have helped the beneficiary to migrate to the US while awaiting the second NOA. So for filers who recently filed, plz send in that I129F form with no charge. 

Wow! Thanks for the info. Good luck to all of us 

1 hour ago, Lleandra said:

The tier 2 officer has given you a story.  The FBI isn't involved in matters relating to immigration and customs. These are separate agencies. An adjudication officer feeds your name into a database and if your beneficiary is not on a watchlist here or in his/her country then that is the extent of what is done (perhaps wth the exception of beneficiaries living in countries that the trump administration has flagged as high risk). Cases take a long time because there are millions of petitions under review, and very little done to ensure workloads are balanced amongst service centers. Nebraska is notoriously slow for family visas, while Texas has the same reputation for its snail like approval of fiancée visas.

Edited by rmpiedra

1 minute ago, Janis said:

Anyone with march 20 pd in texas sc got approved yet? :rolleyes: 

Whats the latest pd in march have gotten approved already in tsc?

Also, after we receive our noa2, how long will the next steps be until we get the visa on hand?

I was not at the TSC, but plan on 3-5 more months depending on where your beneficiary lives.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

APPROVED!!!!!! THANK GOD 😁😁 

Priority date March 14

Texas service center

Notice date Sept. 13 (just got letter yesterday  Sept. 16) opened today.. didn't realize it was here! Smh!

Keep holding on everyone! Your approvals are coming!!!

1 minute ago, Nurse1015 said:

Priority date March 14

Texas service center

Notice date Sept. 13 (just got letter yesterday  Sept. 16) opened today.. didn't realize it was here! Smh!

Congratulations! Im happy to know texas sc is doing their job!! :D

6 hours ago, Nurse1015 said:

Priority date March 14

Texas service center

My PD is march 27th also Texas!! Im hoping to get approved soon!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.