Emma + Jas

I-129F March 2017 Filers

11,448 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
4 hours ago, GazLisa said:

So having left my dog back home in Uk 🇬🇧 and missing him☹️ My fiancé and me decided to adopt a new little furbaby called Merlin 😂☺️😂

IMG_4718.JPG

Such a cute baby!😍😍😍

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
5 hours ago, LabOz said:

Ouch that is a lot to go through. 

Don't worry soon enough the 2 of you will be together here and can live your own lives.

Yes, it is. I'm trying to stay strong through all of this.

Thank you for your support. (L)

When we first met... <3 8/2015 - First met. 10/6/2015 - Started dating. 9/23/2016 - His first visit! 12/23/2016 - Left America. 12/25/2016 - Landed in Australia!  K1 Visa 3/23/17 - I-129F sent. 4/3/17 - NOA1 email confirmation/notice date. 4/7/17 - NOA1 hard copy received!  8/2/17 - Contacted USCIS and spoke with a Tier-2 officer, also contacted my senator. 8/3/17 - Constituent Advocate contacted me and I put in an inquiry on my case. 8/3/17 NOA2 Approved the day after I contacted the Tier-2 officer. 8/7/17 - NOA2 hard copy received! (The same day I received an email from my senators office that I was approved) NVC 8/24/17 - NVC received our case. 8/24/17 - Case number received via email. 8/24/17 - Left the NVC to the consulate Consulate  9/4/17   -  Consulate recieved. 9/4/17   -  Packet 3 received. 9/5/17   -  Packet 3 sent! 9/7/17   -  Packet 4 received. 9/7/17   -  Packet 4 sent!  9/7/17   -  Medical scheduled for September 14th, 10:45 AEST. 9/7/17   -  Interview Scheduled for September 26th, 8:30 AEST.  9/14/17 -  Medical completed. 9/26/17 -  Interview complete. Result: Approved! He's not leaving me again. <3  POE and AOS 9/30/17 - Visa packet recieved with POE documents. 10/2/17 - POE at LAX successful! 10/2/17 - Arrives at my house at 12:17am through Lyft, yay! 10/5/17 - DJ booked for wedding, applied for a marriage license. 10/10/17 - Engagement ring and Wedding bands purchased (one band needed to be adjusted and the other was ordered online). We also made our first attempt for a social security card (told us to come back in a week), and we ordered our three tier wedding cake for the wedding. 10/11/17 - Marriage license in hand. 10/16/17 - Catering food list and price completed and ordered. 10/18/17 - Honeymoon reservation booked 11/24-11/26 (2 days). 10/19/17 - Social Security (2nd attempt) successful and will recieve in two weeks, and we ordered a keg of beer for the wedding, and picked up my fiancee's wedding band and left my wedding band there to be resized again (with my engagement ring as well). *10/3/17 - 10/22/17 shopping for decorations, supplies, and last minute stuff for the wedding.*  Wedding Date: November 11th 2017. TBA: 10/24/17 Cameron's social  security card arrives,  10/29/17 Pick up engagement ring and wedding band, 11/2/17 Finalize our RSVP list for our total number of people coming to the wedding, 11/1/17 Arrange the wedding favors with candy and thank you cards, wedding rehearsal and setting up the wedding/reception hall (tons to do). 11/6/17 Pay for the wedding cake (they wouldn't take early payment),  

Timeline
5 hours ago, pajobra said:

Oh wow that sounds like a nightmare. I am glad it worked out in the end. Sigh sometimes its too bad we can't choose our family. :( I am super lucky I have a mostly great family. My Dad however is not in my life or anyone's life. His parents disowned him after he tried to steal their money when Grandma was sick.

Sounds like he will be much better off when he gets down to you. :) HUGS I sure hope his next trip goes ok to Sydney. Too bad he can't just pack up and wait for the VISA in Sydney and just fly out from there. lol

That sounds like such an awesome plan if only it wouldn't take all our savings. (living in Sydney, so expensive there!) I think the biggest stress is when he gets back to his parents house from the interview, and the interrogation that's bound to happen. He always gets asked 20 questions, and I understand they are his parents, but.... it's almost as if he isn't allowed to have a life or enjoy his life, however, if they want him to do something as a family with them it's a whole different story. I'm happy to hear you have such a loving supportive family, and at the same time, sad for your dad. I understand completely how you feel with the whole father deal. My father has been uninvolved with me, and claimed I wasn't his child, then came into my life at 4 years old and try to make up stories as to why he wasn't in my life, when I know the truth and my mom and aunt have been the ones being truthful the entire time. But he says they are lying to me and pumping my head. Yet, this is a man who has the ability to stop by my house at any given moment to say hi and see how I'm doing. I would rather not be involved with him because he is heavily involved in cocaine and got knows what else and the last time he stopped at my house, I think he was high then. He came to give me $100 out of complete randomness, and told me Happy Birthday when it was 2 days before Christmas and my birthday isn't until March 18th. Not to mention, when I tried to reach out to him on FB for emotional support, he would lie to me, tell me he's coming up to see me, and then abandon me mid conversation only to return a week later and ask how I'm doing. This is while going through a battle with depression, and he will try to play the victim in the whole scenario if I ask him about it, and curse at me and say derogatory hurtful things. I just decided I want nothing to do with him. He hasn't been present in my life really. From the age of 4-7 he was, then I've seen him only 3 times in my life since those ages.

It's hard living through life without a father figure, so I have to give you all the love and support in the world. But, were strong and we become damn good at being independent! It's just unfortunate how some can go down a rough horrible road without a father figure.... It's a shame really. I empathize with your situation, and I'm glad you're doing well. (L)

When we first met... <3 8/2015 - First met. 10/6/2015 - Started dating. 9/23/2016 - His first visit! 12/23/2016 - Left America. 12/25/2016 - Landed in Australia!  K1 Visa 3/23/17 - I-129F sent. 4/3/17 - NOA1 email confirmation/notice date. 4/7/17 - NOA1 hard copy received!  8/2/17 - Contacted USCIS and spoke with a Tier-2 officer, also contacted my senator. 8/3/17 - Constituent Advocate contacted me and I put in an inquiry on my case. 8/3/17 NOA2 Approved the day after I contacted the Tier-2 officer. 8/7/17 - NOA2 hard copy received! (The same day I received an email from my senators office that I was approved) NVC 8/24/17 - NVC received our case. 8/24/17 - Case number received via email. 8/24/17 - Left the NVC to the consulate Consulate  9/4/17   -  Consulate recieved. 9/4/17   -  Packet 3 received. 9/5/17   -  Packet 3 sent! 9/7/17   -  Packet 4 received. 9/7/17   -  Packet 4 sent!  9/7/17   -  Medical scheduled for September 14th, 10:45 AEST. 9/7/17   -  Interview Scheduled for September 26th, 8:30 AEST.  9/14/17 -  Medical completed. 9/26/17 -  Interview complete. Result: Approved! He's not leaving me again. <3  POE and AOS 9/30/17 - Visa packet recieved with POE documents. 10/2/17 - POE at LAX successful! 10/2/17 - Arrives at my house at 12:17am through Lyft, yay! 10/5/17 - DJ booked for wedding, applied for a marriage license. 10/10/17 - Engagement ring and Wedding bands purchased (one band needed to be adjusted and the other was ordered online). We also made our first attempt for a social security card (told us to come back in a week), and we ordered our three tier wedding cake for the wedding. 10/11/17 - Marriage license in hand. 10/16/17 - Catering food list and price completed and ordered. 10/18/17 - Honeymoon reservation booked 11/24-11/26 (2 days). 10/19/17 - Social Security (2nd attempt) successful and will recieve in two weeks, and we ordered a keg of beer for the wedding, and picked up my fiancee's wedding band and left my wedding band there to be resized again (with my engagement ring as well). *10/3/17 - 10/22/17 shopping for decorations, supplies, and last minute stuff for the wedding.*  Wedding Date: November 11th 2017. TBA: 10/24/17 Cameron's social  security card arrives,  10/29/17 Pick up engagement ring and wedding band, 11/2/17 Finalize our RSVP list for our total number of people coming to the wedding, 11/1/17 Arrange the wedding favors with candy and thank you cards, wedding rehearsal and setting up the wedding/reception hall (tons to do). 11/6/17 Pay for the wedding cake (they wouldn't take early payment),  

Timeline
4 hours ago, GazLisa said:

So having left my dog back home in Uk 🇬🇧 and missing him☹️ My fiancé and me decided to adopt a new little furbaby called Merlin 😂☺️😂

IMG_4718.JPG

He's so adorable!!!!

Timeline

On another note, the medical centre contacted my fiancee today to let him know his medical went fine and even reassured him that everything looked good. They told him they sent out the medical through express mail today, and he should have it before he leaves on the 24th to go to his interview! So, at least where there's a little bit of sadness and rain, there always comes the sunshine!  :goofy:

For all future Australian's reading this post, I HIGHLY and I mean highly, recommend the Anzac Square in Brisbane. Such courteous and professional people and the staff are the loveliest. The woman there named Lynda is such a kind person, bless her. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
15 hours ago, AnJ Co said:

Yes, they have you at a disadvantage there.... Headphones would be the perfect antidote for those lines.....  Someone should youtube upload a video of that sometime, it would be hilarious to watch :D 

She passed medical easily.  She said she arrived 2am, and finished at 9am and was told to return the next day for vaccinations.  She did that on the 2nd day, then on 3rd she knocked out the CFO.  SHe stayed at CasaBacobo, she said it was fairly nice, and being a 3 minute walk to SLEC was convenient.

Only thing she is having difficulty with is an AKI NBI (corrected BC so need the wrong name to also be on an NBI)  They told her it would release in Province next day, then the next day they said in 2 weeks, now today (on a Sunday????) they message and say 'tomorrow in Manila'

Starting to think PSA stands for POS A holes :rofl:

What was corrected in her birth certificate? Yeah that really sucks😟

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline
On 9/16/2017 at 2:36 PM, annachka said:

Ugh that is terrible. :(:( Have you been in touch with anyone in your congressional offices?

Yes, nothing they can do.....according to the USCIS.gov case trackers there are a couple of hundreds of March 13ths NOA 1 with case just received.

8 hours ago, amishbaby said:

I'm feeling so irrational as of right now... depression set in for some reason that pertains to the interview thinking it will be denied and its eating and chewing at my brain. Is there a thread on VJ for those that are extremely anxiety prone and just wish to speak to someone who's freaking out? I know we are all freaking out here, and I don't deny that for a fact that all of us freak out at the interview stage but how I feel right now is just not healthy and trying to keep my mind off of it, is causing me to think of it more. I'll find something to do to stay busy and cope but then I just end up thinking about it. So, having someone to talk to is the best option. I know we have more chances of approval, but I'm thinking of everything that could possibly go wrong. It doesn't help having severe chronic depression, and crying on and off over this is so draining, and I feel crazy. I hope I now don't look crazy to anyone, but I just need a place to vent. I looked in the general forums for those with the same irrational anxiety, and can't seem to find any threads... :(

Any help, tips, direction to threads past or current?

Oh hun my fiance and I totally understand how you are feeling. I am not sure of any threads but if you need a chat send me a message. :) I suffered from chronic depression years ago. I have been off my meds for 8 years now but I know it could happen again. This process is a hard one that is for sure. I am the beneficiary but I also have been freaking out. I go for my medical Oct 2nd and like your fiance I have to travel far and spend a lot of money however I was lucky because my Mum is financing my plane trip, coming with me and paying for our airbnb because we have to stay 10 days until the interview on October 11th. I am not freaking out about the medical but the interview even though I have read every review on VJ for Montreal interviews and they are all pretty easy. I just go through the what if. I started crying to my fiance the other day and he sat there looking at me on skype vid and said baby I wish I could put my arms around you right now and let you know everything will be ok. He always cheers me back up and then the next day its him freaking out. He has bipolar disorder and its under control with meds etc but he still has some downswings from it just not as bad as they used to be. So by all means if you need someone to vent to, chat with and just feel better with message me. :) I check VJ while I am at work usually because I have downtime at work to do so. HUGS I understand the keeping busy I am trying to do that but this morning had this panic of omg in 2 weeks Mum and I fly to Montreal. lol

1 minute ago, jaybeltisroy said:

Received a call from my fiance and we just received Packet 3 from the embassy. (21 days of waiting not bad hahaha)

Interview will be October 9. 

Woohoo that is wonderful news. :) So excited for you both. :)

13 minutes ago, pajobra said:

Woohoo that is wonderful news. :) So excited for you both. :)

Thank you :D

K1 Visa Issued:             10-10-2017

----------------------------------------------------

AOS

I-485 Sent :                    01-16-2018

USCIS Received Date:  01-22-2018

Notice Date:                   01-25-2018

Biometrics Appt:           02-20-2018

Interview Appt:              05-07-2018 (Approved on the spot)

I-797 Notice:                  05-08-2018

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline
12 hours ago, GazLisa said:

IMG_4718.JPG

He's so cute, but what would Sheldon think of you replacing him that soon? ;)

Joking. Pet adoption is a great thing. Our Jaime is also adopted :wub:

K1 Visa process 

Spoiler

30 March 2017 (Thu): i-129f sent

6 April 2017 (Thu): i-129f received- NOA1 RECEIVED DATE

12 April 2017 (Wed): NOA1 email/text confirmation

17 April 2017 (Mon): NOA1 hardcopy

10 August 2017 (Thu): NOA2 Approval date - 14 August 2017 (Mon): NOA2 hardcopy

24 August 2017 (Thu): NVC received and case # assigned (provided through phone call 8/25)

29 August 2017 (Tue): NVC left

30 August 2017 (Wed): Consulate Received (READY at the ceac tracker)

01 September 2017 (Fri): Packet 3 (instructions) received / Packet 3 sent (documents mailed)

02 September 2017 (Sat): NVC letter in the mail

08 September 2017 (Fri): Packet 4 received

11 September 2017 (Mon): Medical exam

21 September 2017 (Thu): Interview- APPROVED

26 September 2017 (Tue): Visa Issued

28 September 2017 (Thu): Visa Delivered (VOH)

20 October 2017 (Fri): POE Dallas Fort Worth

AOS/EAD/AP process 

Spoiler

08 January 2018 (Mon): AOS/EAD/AP package sent

09 January 2018 (Tue): Received date

10 January 2018 (Wed): Notice date

11 January 2018 (Thu): AOS/EAD/AP NOA texts and emails

16 January 2018 (Tue): NOAs hard copies received in the mail

26 January 2018 (Fri): Biometrics appointment in the mail

09 February 2018 (Fri): Biometrics appointment

05 April 2018 (Thu)Green Card Interview scheduled (email and text received 08 April, Sunday)

12 April 2018 (Thu): Green Card Interview appointment letter received in the mail

15 May 2018 (Tue): Green Card Interview: APPROVAL / Card is being produced

19 May 2018 (Sat): 1-797 Approval Notice received

23 May 2018 (Wed): Card was mailed

24 May 2018 (Thu): Post office picked up the mail. Tracking number.

25 May 2018 (Fri): Green Card RECEIVED

ROC process 

18 February 2020 (Tue): ROC package sent

19 February 2020 (Wed) Received date (also in Notice)

24 February 2020 (Mon) Notice date / ROC text and email

28 February 2020 (Fri) NOA/ Extension Letter in the mail

13 May 2020 (Wed) Case updated (Fingerprints were taken) - Notification received 18 May (Mon), stating I don't have to appear for a biometrics appointment

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline
33 minutes ago, jaybeltisroy said:

Received a call from my fiance and we just received Packet 3 from the embassy. (21 days of waiting not bad hahaha)

Interview will be October 9. 

Congrats! :jest: Happy to see that wait it's over for you. Having an interview date feels so good :)

K1 Visa process 

Spoiler

30 March 2017 (Thu): i-129f sent

6 April 2017 (Thu): i-129f received- NOA1 RECEIVED DATE

12 April 2017 (Wed): NOA1 email/text confirmation

17 April 2017 (Mon): NOA1 hardcopy

10 August 2017 (Thu): NOA2 Approval date - 14 August 2017 (Mon): NOA2 hardcopy

24 August 2017 (Thu): NVC received and case # assigned (provided through phone call 8/25)

29 August 2017 (Tue): NVC left

30 August 2017 (Wed): Consulate Received (READY at the ceac tracker)

01 September 2017 (Fri): Packet 3 (instructions) received / Packet 3 sent (documents mailed)

02 September 2017 (Sat): NVC letter in the mail

08 September 2017 (Fri): Packet 4 received

11 September 2017 (Mon): Medical exam

21 September 2017 (Thu): Interview- APPROVED

26 September 2017 (Tue): Visa Issued

28 September 2017 (Thu): Visa Delivered (VOH)

20 October 2017 (Fri): POE Dallas Fort Worth

AOS/EAD/AP process 

Spoiler

08 January 2018 (Mon): AOS/EAD/AP package sent

09 January 2018 (Tue): Received date

10 January 2018 (Wed): Notice date

11 January 2018 (Thu): AOS/EAD/AP NOA texts and emails

16 January 2018 (Tue): NOAs hard copies received in the mail

26 January 2018 (Fri): Biometrics appointment in the mail

09 February 2018 (Fri): Biometrics appointment

05 April 2018 (Thu)Green Card Interview scheduled (email and text received 08 April, Sunday)

12 April 2018 (Thu): Green Card Interview appointment letter received in the mail

15 May 2018 (Tue): Green Card Interview: APPROVAL / Card is being produced

19 May 2018 (Sat): 1-797 Approval Notice received

23 May 2018 (Wed): Card was mailed

24 May 2018 (Thu): Post office picked up the mail. Tracking number.

25 May 2018 (Fri): Green Card RECEIVED

ROC process 

18 February 2020 (Tue): ROC package sent

19 February 2020 (Wed) Received date (also in Notice)

24 February 2020 (Mon) Notice date / ROC text and email

28 February 2020 (Fri) NOA/ Extension Letter in the mail

13 May 2020 (Wed) Case updated (Fingerprints were taken) - Notification received 18 May (Mon), stating I don't have to appear for a biometrics appointment

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

180 days no NOA2 and have exhausted all resources available. We was told in the beginning of July our petition is being adjudicated,  and we will receive an NOA2 within 45 days. That date has passed!  I call daily and only get your case is within the processing time, and we are working on files from Feb 1, 2017. By reviewing the majority of the timelines that is not accurate ofcourse! The Logic beyond how some cases just go missing is beyond frustrating and makes little to no sense.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline
1 hour ago, AJay00md said:

180 days no NOA2 and have exhausted all resources available. We was told in the beginning of July our petition is being adjudicated,  and we will receive an NOA2 within 45 days. That date has passed!  I call daily and only get your case is within the processing time, and we are working on files from Feb 1, 2017. By reviewing the majority of the timelines that is not accurate ofcourse! The Logic beyond how some cases just go missing is beyond frustrating and makes little to no sense.

i FEEL YOU :( DAY 189 HERE.....GOOD NEWS MAYBE TODAY.....THEY HAVE MOVED FROM FEB 1 TO MARCH 1.

I-129F Petition for Alien Fiance(e) K-1/K-2 - Not yet married - fiance and/or dependent child March 1, 2017

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.