Emma + Jas

I-129F March 2017 Filers

11,448 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
On 16/09/2017 at 1:45 AM, Mattagba said:

@Missabc @pajobra and @troika Thank you guys I really appreciated those timely response. I was lost for a while there. Finally scheduled the interview for October 6th. I will be in London for both her Medical and Interview.  

One more question for @Missabc and @troika The instruction page states to bring a letter or email she received from the consular section. Did either of you get an email or a letter?

Sorry for the late reply, always late to the party :jest:

How cool would that be to for her if you are over here for support !

Yes, I did receive a letter from embassy, but as @Missabc already said, it just includes instructions on how to proceed, which we all know already anyway. I scheduled everything as soon as my case turned "Ready" and before I had this letter.

Have you received an NVC letter yet, if so, bring that for her, or scan and email it to her, they took a copy of mine for the medical to confirm my case number, but others said the interview confirmation page will also do.

When are you arriving in London, if you want we could meet up somewhere if you have any questions, I work in the city of London, let me know ?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 9/15/2017 at 7:49 PM, Yzabelle said:

@KrisKi8  here's the sample.

Name of Petitioner

address

date

RE: Authorization to release (petitioner's name) CENOMAR to (beneficiary's name)

To whom it may concern:

I am writing to authorize (beneficiary's name), my fiancée, obtain my CENOMAR on my behalf, as I am not readily available to do this on my own at this time 

if you have any questions or concerns please feel to call me at (number), or email me at ( email address)

thank you very much for your time and consideration

sincerely,

(Signature over printed name)

I couldn't attach an image so I just tried to type it here. 

Also, scan your valid id. Make sure your signature is match and the same with your valid ID.. 

Thank you so much, I really appreciate it!

Timeline
10 hours ago, NovaDC said:

Oh yeah 9 days to go. Hahaha 

How was Ann's medical exam? 

I really wanted to shut myself from those chikas during the medical and just put on my headphones  but i cant do it, i have to be hear if my name is being called..lol

Yes, they have you at a disadvantage there.... Headphones would be the perfect antidote for those lines.....  Someone should youtube upload a video of that sometime, it would be hilarious to watch :D 

She passed medical easily.  She said she arrived 2am, and finished at 9am and was told to return the next day for vaccinations.  She did that on the 2nd day, then on 3rd she knocked out the CFO.  SHe stayed at CasaBacobo, she said it was fairly nice, and being a 3 minute walk to SLEC was convenient.

Only thing she is having difficulty with is an AKI NBI (corrected BC so need the wrong name to also be on an NBI)  They told her it would release in Province next day, then the next day they said in 2 weeks, now today (on a Sunday????) they message and say 'tomorrow in Manila'

Starting to think PSA stands for POS A holes :rofl:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

I never came on to tell you what a horrible trip back he had from his medical. After his medical, he came back to his hotel room. He left the next day, woke up no problem and left Brisbane, but in the return trip it had to take him to Sydney because the lines were messed up and the route was all over the place. So, he had to sleep in Sydney for the night, and wake up around 5 or 6 to get ready for his 7am trip to Lithgow, and then Gulgong. He got to Sydney, after a long trip because they had to go all over NSW from their lines being messed up for some unknown reason. I think he explained it to me, but I can't really remember. He slept through his alarm some how, and the call with me and him on Skype wasn't going either because it dropped in the night. The hotel had such horrible reception. I tried to call his phone and even rang the receptionist to wake him up, and they banged on his door, but that didn't even do it. It took some time because he's a heavy sleeper. He was really tired from all that traveling and didn't get much sleep it seemed, so he ended up oversleeping and missed his train trip. I managed to wake him up after calling him through VSee. It's supposed to automatically answer calls like Skype has the option, but it works for android. I was trying for a bit but it didn't work, especially because his service was cutting in and out. I got through finally, screamed his name, and he woke up. He got all his belongings and quickly got ready, and left. Too late, already missed his train. Luckily, he got another train within the next 2 hours, and it took a bit, but he finally got to Lithgow. Well, this is where it gets really crappy. Because he missed his early train and got on a late one, he would be stuck in Lithgow because there was no more trains after they dropped him off there, so he was stuck in Lithgow till the next day, but we didn't want him stuck there since it was cold, he didn't have much food, had luggage and important papers, so we had to get him back. His mom was at a concert, dad was at a racing event, and sister just wouldn't do it, and I tried to reach out to local people and friends of his from his town but no luck because it's still almost a 2 hour trip back to his house. Sooooo.... desperate crept in and he got a taxi, which cost him like $500 australian dollars. I feel so dumb for even typing this. I'm so fortunate for him to have the funds, but this really made me feel queasy since we want to have as much money as possible for when he comes to America, even though we will be able to support him no problem, we just still need the cash for other important stuff, and the $500 was way over the top for a taxi ride about an hour and a half away. So, he still has almost 4k left which is good, but ugh.... that really hurt him and his wallet. LOL what a crappy way to end the day. Finally, he called me on the Skype call since his phone died while we were talking in the taxi. He got back to the house, but his parents (they aren't happy with us being together, because they don't want him to leave the country) locked him out of the house and its a long story, but he got back in. His parents want to have a chat with him because they say he doesn't give them any attention and sometimes throw full blown temper tantrums and are super emotionally abusive. I know his situation as to why he still lives with them, but he honestly can't wait to get out and fears telling them about his next trip to Sydney because they flipped that he even left the house when he went for his medical. Like I said, I don't want to put his mom down (I don't really like her because she treats him horribly) but it's like she looks at him as an extension of herself and whenever her husband isn't home, she is always drunk and banging on his door to give her attention. Literal stuff she actually says. 

He was out for a period of time, but since they offered cheap rent and going through this process, he stayed with them. They're master manipulators as well, and they hated me from day 1, but according to him they didn't like any of his past girlfriends. So.... now I'm just a little stressed out about this chat they're gonna have and what they're going to say to him. Just can't wait till he's finally here because apparently he doesn't want to see them again especially after some of the stuff they did recently. 

Sorry, rant over. It's just been a stressful day. At least he's back home, then leaves on the 24th again. Of course, he's gonna tell them too otherwise when he returns they will throw a fit for him not saying anything to them.

When we first met... <3 8/2015 - First met. 10/6/2015 - Started dating. 9/23/2016 - His first visit! 12/23/2016 - Left America. 12/25/2016 - Landed in Australia!  K1 Visa 3/23/17 - I-129F sent. 4/3/17 - NOA1 email confirmation/notice date. 4/7/17 - NOA1 hard copy received!  8/2/17 - Contacted USCIS and spoke with a Tier-2 officer, also contacted my senator. 8/3/17 - Constituent Advocate contacted me and I put in an inquiry on my case. 8/3/17 NOA2 Approved the day after I contacted the Tier-2 officer. 8/7/17 - NOA2 hard copy received! (The same day I received an email from my senators office that I was approved) NVC 8/24/17 - NVC received our case. 8/24/17 - Case number received via email. 8/24/17 - Left the NVC to the consulate Consulate  9/4/17   -  Consulate recieved. 9/4/17   -  Packet 3 received. 9/5/17   -  Packet 3 sent! 9/7/17   -  Packet 4 received. 9/7/17   -  Packet 4 sent!  9/7/17   -  Medical scheduled for September 14th, 10:45 AEST. 9/7/17   -  Interview Scheduled for September 26th, 8:30 AEST.  9/14/17 -  Medical completed. 9/26/17 -  Interview complete. Result: Approved! He's not leaving me again. <3  POE and AOS 9/30/17 - Visa packet recieved with POE documents. 10/2/17 - POE at LAX successful! 10/2/17 - Arrives at my house at 12:17am through Lyft, yay! 10/5/17 - DJ booked for wedding, applied for a marriage license. 10/10/17 - Engagement ring and Wedding bands purchased (one band needed to be adjusted and the other was ordered online). We also made our first attempt for a social security card (told us to come back in a week), and we ordered our three tier wedding cake for the wedding. 10/11/17 - Marriage license in hand. 10/16/17 - Catering food list and price completed and ordered. 10/18/17 - Honeymoon reservation booked 11/24-11/26 (2 days). 10/19/17 - Social Security (2nd attempt) successful and will recieve in two weeks, and we ordered a keg of beer for the wedding, and picked up my fiancee's wedding band and left my wedding band there to be resized again (with my engagement ring as well). *10/3/17 - 10/22/17 shopping for decorations, supplies, and last minute stuff for the wedding.*  Wedding Date: November 11th 2017. TBA: 10/24/17 Cameron's social  security card arrives,  10/29/17 Pick up engagement ring and wedding band, 11/2/17 Finalize our RSVP list for our total number of people coming to the wedding, 11/1/17 Arrange the wedding favors with candy and thank you cards, wedding rehearsal and setting up the wedding/reception hall (tons to do). 11/6/17 Pay for the wedding cake (they wouldn't take early payment),  

Timeline
4 hours ago, amishbaby said:

I never came on to tell you what a horrible trip back he had from his medical. After his medical, he came back to his hotel room. He left the next day, woke up no problem and left Brisbane, but in the return trip it had to take him to Sydney because the lines were messed up and the route was all over the place. So, he had to sleep in Sydney for the night, and wake up around 5 or 6 to get ready for his 7am trip to Lithgow, and then Gulgong. He got to Sydney, after a long trip because they had to go all over NSW from their lines being messed up for some unknown reason. I think he explained it to me, but I can't really remember. He slept through his alarm some how, and the call with me and him on Skype wasn't going either because it dropped in the night. The hotel had such horrible reception. I tried to call his phone and even rang the receptionist to wake him up, and they banged on his door, but that didn't even do it. It took some time because he's a heavy sleeper. He was really tired from all that traveling and didn't get much sleep it seemed, so he ended up oversleeping and missed his train trip. I managed to wake him up after calling him through VSee. It's supposed to automatically answer calls like Skype has the option, but it works for android. I was trying for a bit but it didn't work, especially because his service was cutting in and out. I got through finally, screamed his name, and he woke up. He got all his belongings and quickly got ready, and left. Too late, already missed his train. Luckily, he got another train within the next 2 hours, and it took a bit, but he finally got to Lithgow. Well, this is where it gets really crappy. Because he missed his early train and got on a late one, he would be stuck in Lithgow because there was no more trains after they dropped him off there, so he was stuck in Lithgow till the next day, but we didn't want him stuck there since it was cold, he didn't have much food, had luggage and important papers, so we had to get him back. His mom was at a concert, dad was at a racing event, and sister just wouldn't do it, and I tried to reach out to local people and friends of his from his town but no luck because it's still almost a 2 hour trip back to his house. Sooooo.... desperate crept in and he got a taxi, which cost him like $500 australian dollars. I feel so dumb for even typing this. I'm so fortunate for him to have the funds, but this really made me feel queasy since we want to have as much money as possible for when he comes to America, even though we will be able to support him no problem, we just still need the cash for other important stuff, and the $500 was way over the top for a taxi ride about an hour and a half away. So, he still has almost 4k left which is good, but ugh.... that really hurt him and his wallet. LOL what a crappy way to end the day. Finally, he called me on the Skype call since his phone died while we were talking in the taxi. He got back to the house, but his parents (they aren't happy with us being together, because they don't want him to leave the country) locked him out of the house and its a long story, but he got back in. His parents want to have a chat with him because they say he doesn't give them any attention and sometimes throw full blown temper tantrums and are super emotionally abusive. I know his situation as to why he still lives with them, but he honestly can't wait to get out and fears telling them about his next trip to Sydney because they flipped that he even left the house when he went for his medical. Like I said, I don't want to put his mom down (I don't really like her because she treats him horribly) but it's like she looks at him as an extension of herself and whenever her husband isn't home, she is always drunk and banging on his door to give her attention. Literal stuff she actually says. 

He was out for a period of time, but since they offered cheap rent and going through this process, he stayed with them. They're master manipulators as well, and they hated me from day 1, but according to him they didn't like any of his past girlfriends. So.... now I'm just a little stressed out about this chat they're gonna have and what they're going to say to him. Just can't wait till he's finally here because apparently he doesn't want to see them again especially after some of the stuff they did recently. 

Sorry, rant over. It's just been a stressful day. At least he's back home, then leaves on the 24th again. Of course, he's gonna tell them too otherwise when he returns they will throw a fit for him not saying anything to them.

Ouch that is a lot to go through. 

Don't worry soon enough the 2 of you will be together here and can live your own lives.

4 hours ago, amishbaby said:

Oh wow that sounds like a nightmare. I am glad it worked out in the end. Sigh sometimes its too bad we can't choose our family. :( I am super lucky I have a mostly great family. My Dad however is not in my life or anyone's life. His parents disowned him after he tried to steal their money when Grandma was sick.

Sounds like he will be much better off when he gets down to you. :) HUGS I sure hope his next trip goes ok to Sydney. Too bad he can't just pack up and wait for the VISA in Sydney and just fly out from there. lol

5 minutes ago, GazLisa said:

So having left my dog back home in Uk 🇬🇧 and missing him☹️ My fiancé and me decided to adopt a new little furbaby called Merlin 😂☺️😂

IMG_4718.JPG

Awwwww so so so cute. I am glad you guys adopted a dog. I kinda had a feeling you would. :)

9 minutes ago, pajobra said:

Awwwww so so so cute. I am glad you guys adopted a dog. I kinda had a feeling you would. :)

It was a total surprise arranged by my fiancé lol 😂 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

Hey guys - so with NOA2 we just wait for another form in the mail right? Or how does this work...how do I check when NVC receives my case?

Edited by KOI
K1 Visa
Event Date
Service Center : California Service Center
Transferred? No
Consulate : United Arab Emirates
I-129F Sent : 2017-03-31
I-129F NOA1 : 2017-04-06
I-129F RFE(s) : 2017-08-08
RFE Reply(s) : 2017-08-18
I-129F NOA2 : 2017-09-07
NVC Received : 2017-09-28
Date Case #, IIN, and BIN assigned : 2017-09-28
NVC Left : 2017-10-01
Consulate Received : 2017-10-03

Timeline
11 minutes ago, KOI said:

Hey guys - so with NOA2 we just wait for another form in the mail right? Or how does this work...how do I check when NVC receives my case?

After 6 days, start calling the NVC for your embassy number.  Call (603) 334-0700  Use option 5 and 7 until you get your number.  When you get your number, track it here:

https://ceac.state.gov/ceacstattracker/status.aspx

While you are waiting on the NVC number to be assigned, get your game plan put together and get started.  Use your embassy website to guide you.

ALSO,  Click on PORTALS above.  Find someone there and PM them for specific tips to get through the process expediently as possible.

It's all embassy specific after NVC so you need to find a Iran VJ member that has recently gone through the process to make it easier.

Best of luck to you!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

Thanks! I can call tomorrow and check then 😄

10 minutes ago, AnJ Co said:

After 6 days, start calling the NVC for your embassy number.  Call (603) 334-0700  Use option 5 and 7 until you get your number.  When you get your number, track it here:

https://ceac.state.gov/ceacstattracker/status.aspx

While you are waiting on the NVC number to be assigned, get your game plan put together and get started.  Use your embassy website to guide you.

ALSO,  Click on PORTALS above.  Find someone there and PM them for specific tips to get through the process expediently as possible.

It's all embassy specific after NVC so you need to find a Iran VJ member that has recently gone through the process to make it easier.

Best of luck to you!!!!

K1 Visa
Event Date
Service Center : California Service Center
Transferred? No
Consulate : United Arab Emirates
I-129F Sent : 2017-03-31
I-129F NOA1 : 2017-04-06
I-129F RFE(s) : 2017-08-08
RFE Reply(s) : 2017-08-18
I-129F NOA2 : 2017-09-07
NVC Received : 2017-09-28
Date Case #, IIN, and BIN assigned : 2017-09-28
NVC Left : 2017-10-01
Consulate Received : 2017-10-03

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

I'm feeling so irrational as of right now... depression set in for some reason that pertains to the interview thinking it will be denied and its eating and chewing at my brain. Is there a thread on VJ for those that are extremely anxiety prone and just wish to speak to someone who's freaking out? I know we are all freaking out here, and I don't deny that for a fact that all of us freak out at the interview stage but how I feel right now is just not healthy and trying to keep my mind off of it, is causing me to think of it more. I'll find something to do to stay busy and cope but then I just end up thinking about it. So, having someone to talk to is the best option. I know we have more chances of approval, but I'm thinking of everything that could possibly go wrong. It doesn't help having severe chronic depression, and crying on and off over this is so draining, and I feel crazy. I hope I now don't look crazy to anyone, but I just need a place to vent. I looked in the general forums for those with the same irrational anxiety, and can't seem to find any threads... :(

Any help, tips, direction to threads past or current?

When we first met... <3 8/2015 - First met. 10/6/2015 - Started dating. 9/23/2016 - His first visit! 12/23/2016 - Left America. 12/25/2016 - Landed in Australia!  K1 Visa 3/23/17 - I-129F sent. 4/3/17 - NOA1 email confirmation/notice date. 4/7/17 - NOA1 hard copy received!  8/2/17 - Contacted USCIS and spoke with a Tier-2 officer, also contacted my senator. 8/3/17 - Constituent Advocate contacted me and I put in an inquiry on my case. 8/3/17 NOA2 Approved the day after I contacted the Tier-2 officer. 8/7/17 - NOA2 hard copy received! (The same day I received an email from my senators office that I was approved) NVC 8/24/17 - NVC received our case. 8/24/17 - Case number received via email. 8/24/17 - Left the NVC to the consulate Consulate  9/4/17   -  Consulate recieved. 9/4/17   -  Packet 3 received. 9/5/17   -  Packet 3 sent! 9/7/17   -  Packet 4 received. 9/7/17   -  Packet 4 sent!  9/7/17   -  Medical scheduled for September 14th, 10:45 AEST. 9/7/17   -  Interview Scheduled for September 26th, 8:30 AEST.  9/14/17 -  Medical completed. 9/26/17 -  Interview complete. Result: Approved! He's not leaving me again. <3  POE and AOS 9/30/17 - Visa packet recieved with POE documents. 10/2/17 - POE at LAX successful! 10/2/17 - Arrives at my house at 12:17am through Lyft, yay! 10/5/17 - DJ booked for wedding, applied for a marriage license. 10/10/17 - Engagement ring and Wedding bands purchased (one band needed to be adjusted and the other was ordered online). We also made our first attempt for a social security card (told us to come back in a week), and we ordered our three tier wedding cake for the wedding. 10/11/17 - Marriage license in hand. 10/16/17 - Catering food list and price completed and ordered. 10/18/17 - Honeymoon reservation booked 11/24-11/26 (2 days). 10/19/17 - Social Security (2nd attempt) successful and will recieve in two weeks, and we ordered a keg of beer for the wedding, and picked up my fiancee's wedding band and left my wedding band there to be resized again (with my engagement ring as well). *10/3/17 - 10/22/17 shopping for decorations, supplies, and last minute stuff for the wedding.*  Wedding Date: November 11th 2017. TBA: 10/24/17 Cameron's social  security card arrives,  10/29/17 Pick up engagement ring and wedding band, 11/2/17 Finalize our RSVP list for our total number of people coming to the wedding, 11/1/17 Arrange the wedding favors with candy and thank you cards, wedding rehearsal and setting up the wedding/reception hall (tons to do). 11/6/17 Pay for the wedding cake (they wouldn't take early payment),  

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.