Emma + Jas

I-129F March 2017 Filers

11,448 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
17 minutes ago, troika said:

What's up everyone .. been away for quite some time, miss the regular march filer updates, what's going on ?? I think our thread is the busiest of them all :jest:

Anyway, just checking in and letting everyone know, tomorrow is the day. Interview at 12:30 BST :o

House sale is going well, about to exchange contracts, I think, a little too quick actually. I was planning on leaving end of October when my notice period at work ends, but will try and stall it. Never ever thought I would stall the whole process on purpose, but all moving quickly now and need to put on some brakes to sort my life out first ^_^

Will update tomorrow after interview, everything for the interview is in this blue folder, ready to just grab on my way to London tomorrow, wish me luck !!

IMG_3104.JPG.ed782ecc7b30a5b95757c1d80d3659e4.JPG

Good Luck!

Wow, Contract already!!!! :D  That's a good thing!   Hope it all falls nicely into place for you.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Just now, GazLisa said:

Hi 😁 Tomorrow I'm going to sort my social security number out ☺️

Good luck on your interview tomorrow 👍🏻

Good luck with that. Hope American life is treating you well so far !

Any tips for tomorrow ?

Just now, troika said:

Good luck with that. Hope American life is treating you well so far !

Any tips for tomorrow ?

Hmmm,as long as you have everything you need it'll be so easy 😉 If you've got this far no reason at all to think you'll be denied a visa 😊 You'd best start packing 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 hours ago, AnJ Co said:

Very good advice from @LabOz   Be SURE it is 2 separate letters of intent.

Also regarding 'Wet" signatures...... I believe the copy of the letter of intent can be a pdf sent by email and printed off.  Be sure to check with @Unshakable Faith She is an expert in wet and dry signature issues.  If it does not have to be wet, this will save you some time to get this RFE returned and back on track.

Sorry for late replies to list here...... 

Thanks for the kudos!  I surely do not like wet signatures!

:D

Our Journey:
04/19/2014- Met online
10/2014- Visited Nigeria and he proposed!!!! 
02/28/2015- Sent I-129F petition
03/05/2015- NOA1
09/2015- Visited Nigeria again!!!
10/28/2015- NOA2 (237 day wait at TSC)
11/13/2015- Sent to NVC
11/27/2015- Arrived at Embassy
06/2016- Third visit to Nigeria!
06/15/2016- Interview, given option to file I-601 waiver.
08/16/2016- Waiver submitted (no lawyer).
11/21/2016- Waiver approved with expedite.
01/2017- Embassy requested interview. 
04/2017- Fourth visit to Nigeria.  K1 officially denied. 
04/25/2017- NOA1 for 2nd K1.
07/27/2017- Case transferred to TSC.
11/17/2017- Case transferred back to CSC.
01/16/2018- NOA2!! (266 day wait)
03/08/2018- Interview (AP)
05/03/2018- VISA APPROVAL!!!
05/14/2018- Visa issued
05/18/2018- Visa picked up
05/25/2018- HE'S HOME!!! 💙💙💙

God has given me a great knowledgebase through research and other members here on VJ.  Please do not hesitate to reach out if I can be of any assistance to you! 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, MentalVoid said:

Fiance is here! He's currently sleeping, because he's super jet lagged from the long flight. But he's here! He said POE was really easy, way less stressful than we built it up to be lol. My brain still hasn't registered it as real.

FINISH LINE!!!!!!

Congratulations :D   This is what we are all here trying to do - so encouraging to see a POE  :dancing:

Best wishes to you both

Timeline
12 hours ago, Ana&Matt said:

Hello!!!

I posted this in the Feb topic, but you March guys are way more active, so maybe someone can help me here :D 

We are trying to use this waiting time wisely and gather all the documents for the AOS. My interview is on Monday (ahhh), and we have a silly doubt, do they give you back your originals after the interview at the Embassy?

I saw this in the instructions, we sent a copy along with the originals... but just to have some feedback!

"Original documents will be returned to you if you have provided a copy after the visa interview with the consular officer."

Thanks a lot!!!

I bet they do.  Anything that you leave with them, ask for it to be returned with the passport and visa - but from what I have read, they just peruse what you have and hand it back to you.

I kinda thought @Estibaliz would know the specific embassy answer to this.......  Wonder where she is at?  LOL

Happy you have interview on Monday, my oh my, you have been busy after that laaaaaaate NOA2,  nice job in making up for lost time :D   Best of Luck to you, be sure to drop us a post with results right after you tell the Feb list....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
4 hours ago, troika said:

What's up everyone .. been away for quite some time, miss the regular march filer updates, what's going on ?? I think our thread is the busiest of them all :jest:

Anyway, just checking in and letting everyone know, tomorrow is the day. Interview at 12:30 BST :o

House sale is going well, about to exchange contracts, I think, a little too quick actually. I was planning on leaving end of October when my notice period at work ends, but will try and stall it. Never ever thought I would stall the whole process on purpose, but all moving quickly now and need to put on some brakes to sort my life out first ^_^

Will update tomorrow after interview, everything for the interview is in this blue folder, ready to just grab on my way to London tomorrow, wish me luck !!

IMG_3104.JPG.ed782ecc7b30a5b95757c1d80d3659e4.JPG

So exciting.  Good luck to you!!

K-1 Visa:

03/27/17 - I-129F mailed.

03/31/17 - Delivered / Received Date
04/05/17 - Notice date

04/06/17 - NOA1 text & e-mail

04/10/17 - NOA1 hard copy
07/31/17 - NOA2 hard copy

08/14/17 - Received NVC case #

08/17/17 - Case left NVC / in transit
08/18/17 - Case ready at embassy!
09/13/17 - Medical
09/21/17 - Interview - Approved!

10/09/17 - POE Phoenix

10/22/17 - Married!

AOS:
11/16/17 - AOS packet mailed

11/18/17 - Delivered

11/22/17 - NOA1 text & e-mail

11/29/17 - Hard copies received

12/19/17 - Biometrics appointment
02/12/18 - EAD approval notice

02/16/18 - Received EAD card

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
31 minutes ago, AnJ Co said:

In case uscis is reading this list, here's our left behinds that really REALLY need that NOA2......

Liudmyla, GinAustin, JulzGhen, LoveMyCroatianMan, Ste&SEL, PB&FM, SimplyBlessed, FutureMrsBennett, Nurse_Mitch08, LSThorpe 1, Bananah, AJAY00MD, UnshakeableFaith

Who else is there?   I'm cheering for you!

Igor's list is pretty darn long still. Too long.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, twoDs said:

Tooooo loooooong

I couldn't imagine being there, I would be so angry by now.  Pretty sure I'd have a writ of mandamus filed by now with punitive request :D These guys are the strongest willed people I know of.  It just doesn't make sense they have waited so long.

33 minutes ago, twoDs said:

Hey @twoDs how are things going?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.