Emma + Jas

I-129F March 2017 Filers

11,448 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
17 minutes ago, pajobra said:

And yes Chris opened the mail on skype with me just now and.......we are APPROVED!!!! Notice Date: August 9, 2017 Updating my timeline now :)

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: 

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: 

Soooooo Happy Happy Happy :)

Today was a great Day!!!

1 minute ago, AnJ Co said:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Soooooo Happy Happy Happy :)

Today was a great Day!!!

Now that is a congratulations. Thanks Anj Co!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Just now, pajobra said:

Now that is a congratulations. Thanks Anj Co!!!!

That was one WELL EARNED and DESERVED CONGRATULATIONS LOL :D

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Denmark
Timeline
26 minutes ago, pajobra said:

And yes Chris opened the mail on skype with me just now and.......we are APPROVED!!!! Notice Date: August 9, 2017 Updating my timeline now :)

Yessss congrats :D!!!!!  That's awesome timing, finding out like that!

Really glad yours finally got approved.  You've been waiting for quite a while.

28 minutes ago, pajobra said:

congrats, i'm happy for you!!!

i am shocked and scared for myself tho. your relationship is as close as it can be country wise US-Canada and it took five months!! and it looks like you didnt have any RFEs, i wonder why it took so long!

2 minutes ago, annachka said:

Yessss congrats :D!!!!!  That's awesome timing, finding out like that!

Really glad yours finally got approved.  You've been waiting for quite a while.

Oh gosh though so have you. Sure hope yours comes soon!! *thinks lots of happy approval thoughts for those waiting*

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
18 minutes ago, Marzena & Stephen said:

I havnt been on here for a few days i have some catch up reading to do. I called nvc today  it took my about hakf hr to get through ..they told me not to press 7 and to hang up and call and press 5 because my case is electronic  so i asked the lady if you are telling me to do that does that mean you guys have my file? She said yes.. but cant give anymore info. So i called again at 6:08 mountain time shortly after i hung up and at 6:11 got through... may i get your receipt#? I gave it... she says i cant see anything for you in our system ..i replied thats funny because i just talked to a lady when i called and pressed 7 and she said you have my file so she replies OH YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE NEW ELECTRONIC FILES CONGRATULATIONS! (Verrrrry nice lady) i said oh is that a good or bad thing she says its great it means your file gets processed faster .. she said we received your file on friday but still havnt processed it yet it takes us up to a couple weeks but said to call back next week to check i said okay and does electronic mean we will get an email she said yes if you filled out that form in your original petition that is exactly what it means!    She was very sweet and helpful    noa2 date july 29 got mt noa2 on aug 4 nvc received my file on august 12  ! Seems to go fast after noa2! 

Interesting. I've heard Ukraine is also part of the electronic system as well. I don't listen to the menu, so I don't even know what 7 means except that I read somewhere I was supposed to push it. :lol:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
8 minutes ago, dkmfan85 said:

Interesting. I've heard Ukraine is also part of the electronic system as well. I don't listen to the menu, so I don't even know what 7 means except that I read somewhere I was supposed to push it. :lol:

I know we filed the electronic form with our i-129f that said everything will be processed via email text so i think everyone who applied had the option. It was a one pager sheet you didnt even have to sign it just put your email and phone number on it and attach it to the front of the i129f package but honestly so far its only given us a received i129f text and email and i guess we will see if they notify us via text and email again! Ill keep you posted !      Excuse my typos im writing from my cell phone ☺

Edited by Marzena & Stephen

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.