Emma + Jas

I-129F March 2017 Filers

11,448 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Mattagba said:

I was getting desperate and decided to call USCIS today. I spoke to nice and polite lady and asked to be transferred to Tier 2. A gentleman from Tier 2 called back and i explained my situation about waiting on an update for my case. He told me my case was APPROVED, 3 days on 8/11/17. I could not believe it. I am so happy and almost cried. I called my fiancee who was already having a horrible to cheer her up.:D  

Wonderful!!! Congratulations! :):)

4 hours ago, Kateryna_I said:

OMG OMG OMG!!!! Congrats! Huge, enormous congrats! 🎉 Congrats to the moon and back!!!! ;) 

So happy for you! Totally understand what you feel right now. 

Same dates.

Nothing in informed delivery today for us though! Keep waiting and believe in the best! 🤞🏻

4 hours ago, twoDs said:

Congratulations! It's been a very long wait!

Wish I could say lightning struck twice on our dates, but no informed delivery digest today, so likely no NOA2. Day 154.

Oh gosh I was really hoping both of you would have got something today. :( *crosses fingers its tomorrow for you both and for everyone else*

I just got home from the golf course. I am hot sweaty and tired. Chris says mailman hasn't been by yet usually is by 3 his time which is in another hour. OMG I can't wait to SEE IT!! lol

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
3 minutes ago, AnJ Co said:

WELL, THAT'S SOMETHING TO CELEBRATE!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!

Go celebrate for 2 weeks, on the 15th day call NVC and rock and roll!!!!   :D

Thank you so much. I hope you get your NOA2 soon too

K-1 Visa

03/27/17 - I-129F mailed to Lewisville, TX
03/29/17 - Delivered at Lewisville, TX

04/04/17 - Check cashed

04/05/17 - NOA1
04/06/17 - NOA1 Text 
04/10/17 - NOA1 Hard Copy Received
08/11/17 - NOA2 APPROVED

08/15/17 - NOA2 Text and Email
08/17/17 - NOA2 Hard Copy Received 
08/24/17 - NVC Received I-129F 
08/25/17 - Case Number Received

08/31/17 - Received NVC letter hard copy from NVC

09/01/17 - Embassy Received. Case status set as Ready
09/27/17 - Medical

10/06/17 - Interview - APPROVED 
10/11/17 - Visa Issued

10/16/17 - Visa in Hand

10/26/17 - POE - Atlanta 

2 hours ago, twoDs said:

So... No NOA2 today BUT... an email from my senator:

I just received the below response from the California Service Center after making an inquiry on your behalf. They report that your case has been APPROVED and is being sent to the National Visa Center for further processing. Let me know if you have any questions!

Thank you for your August 04, 2017, inquiry on behalf of your constituent, XXXXX, regarding the I-129F petition filed with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).  In receipt of your inquiry, a thorough review was completed on your constituent’s case.  USCIS records show the following:

-  The California Service Center approved the referenced I129F petition on August 11, 2017, an approval will be sent to the petitioners address of record.  The petition will be forwarded to the National Visa Center (NVC) for processing. 

Since USCIS records can confirm that the case will be sent to the NVC (in approximately 2-3 weeks), USCIS will no longer have jurisdiction over the approved I-129F petition. Please address all further inquiries to the NVC. The NVC can be contacted at:...

So now the big question -- did the inquiry trigger the approval? We'll never know. I'd still advise doing it if you're still waiting.

OMG OMG OMG I shoulda kept reading yay congrats congrats congrats. *jumps up and down and all around*

2 hours ago, BahamaIslander242 said:

Oh wow!!! CONGRATULATIONS FINALLY!!!!!

I've really felt for you and did say a prayer for you last week. Reading your posts, I know it's been a tough road but everything in Gods time. Really glad it FINALLY came through! 

Oh thanks so much and I think that helped. We both know God helped us find each other for sure. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Ok now I'm quite worried - http://www.visajourney.com/reviews/index.php?trim=no&cty=&cnty=Canada&page=1&dfilter=5&topic=

on the most recent review, apparently the interview is supposed to be booked as a non-immigrant visa. I think I booked mine as an Immigrant visa! This is confusing. How do you know which type it is booked as?! Can anybody from Canada help @PR&PR  @eastcoastgroove

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Hey guys, I have a question. I haven't received my case number yet but today I received an email from the embassy in Moscow saying my application is ready for processing. Do I need the case number? I went on the website to set up the interview and pay the fee and it doesn't appear I need a case number. Is that more just so we can follow the progress? Also does anyone know the lead times on Moscow interviews? Still three weeks or so from the date you pay? 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
1 minute ago, Nathan&Amy said:

Ok now I'm quite worried - http://www.visajourney.com/reviews/index.php?trim=no&cty=&cnty=Canada&page=1&dfilter=5&topic=

on the most recent review, apparently the interview is supposed to be booked as a non-immigrant visa. I think I booked mine as an Immigrant visa! This is confusing. How do you know which type it is booked as?! Can anybody from Canada help @PR&PR  @eastcoastgroove

idk about Canada but when I looked to book my interview it was listed under immigrant. Its confusing since its technically a non-immigrant but for their purposes the k1 interview option is only under immigrant. 

16 minutes ago, Mattagba said:

I was getting desperate and decided to call USCIS today. I spoke to nice and polite lady and asked to be transferred to Tier 2. A gentleman from Tier 2 called back and i explained my situation about waiting on an update for my case. He told me my case was APPROVED, 3 days on 8/11/17. I could not believe it. I am so happy and almost cried. I called my fiancee who was already having a horrible to cheer her up.:D  

WOOOOHOOOOOO That is AWESOME!! I am so so so so so happy for you!!!!! *Dances around* Oh my feet are gonna be tired from all this happy dancing.......

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Qatar
Timeline
18 minutes ago, Mattagba said:

CONGRATS!!!!!! :wub:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
6 minutes ago, pajobra said:

WOOOOHOOOOOO That is AWESOME!! I am so so so so so happy for you!!!!! *Dances around* Oh my feet are gonna be tired from all this happy dancing.......

actually gave the reputation cuz your counter said 599, thot it'd look better at 600 heh heh heh

Filed: R-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
5 hours ago, AnJ Co said:

It's Monday and time for another 'Hope The NOA2's Rain From The Heavens' post.  :rofl:

We are well past any reasonable explanation of why we are still waiting.

Still a LOT of March filers have been left on the cutting room floor.  No word of NOA2s yet.

Just the ones I can recall include VendHen, Ste&Sel, TwoDs, Kateryna_1, AfricanQ, Pajobra, Nhona Scott, Falcoa79, MyTrueLove18, AJ&Milena and I bet if I thought longer, I could remember some more.  February includes Cherryblossoms916 and Twinee.  I'd REALLY like to see these get word this week.

Yes, hope we hear something soon. I'll call USCIS and email my senator if I  don't hear  anything by the endof this month.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline
1 hour ago, mytruelove18 said:

ccongratulations on your approbals , i saw on april filer,

Thank you, hope you get yours soon. :wub:

K1 Visa process 

Spoiler

30 March 2017 (Thu): i-129f sent

6 April 2017 (Thu): i-129f received- NOA1 RECEIVED DATE

12 April 2017 (Wed): NOA1 email/text confirmation

17 April 2017 (Mon): NOA1 hardcopy

10 August 2017 (Thu): NOA2 Approval date - 14 August 2017 (Mon): NOA2 hardcopy

24 August 2017 (Thu): NVC received and case # assigned (provided through phone call 8/25)

29 August 2017 (Tue): NVC left

30 August 2017 (Wed): Consulate Received (READY at the ceac tracker)

01 September 2017 (Fri): Packet 3 (instructions) received / Packet 3 sent (documents mailed)

02 September 2017 (Sat): NVC letter in the mail

08 September 2017 (Fri): Packet 4 received

11 September 2017 (Mon): Medical exam

21 September 2017 (Thu): Interview- APPROVED

26 September 2017 (Tue): Visa Issued

28 September 2017 (Thu): Visa Delivered (VOH)

20 October 2017 (Fri): POE Dallas Fort Worth

AOS/EAD/AP process 

Spoiler

08 January 2018 (Mon): AOS/EAD/AP package sent

09 January 2018 (Tue): Received date

10 January 2018 (Wed): Notice date

11 January 2018 (Thu): AOS/EAD/AP NOA texts and emails

16 January 2018 (Tue): NOAs hard copies received in the mail

26 January 2018 (Fri): Biometrics appointment in the mail

09 February 2018 (Fri): Biometrics appointment

05 April 2018 (Thu)Green Card Interview scheduled (email and text received 08 April, Sunday)

12 April 2018 (Thu): Green Card Interview appointment letter received in the mail

15 May 2018 (Tue): Green Card Interview: APPROVAL / Card is being produced

19 May 2018 (Sat): 1-797 Approval Notice received

23 May 2018 (Wed): Card was mailed

24 May 2018 (Thu): Post office picked up the mail. Tracking number.

25 May 2018 (Fri): Green Card RECEIVED

ROC process 

18 February 2020 (Tue): ROC package sent

19 February 2020 (Wed) Received date (also in Notice)

24 February 2020 (Mon) Notice date / ROC text and email

28 February 2020 (Fri) NOA/ Extension Letter in the mail

13 May 2020 (Wed) Case updated (Fingerprints were taken) - Notification received 18 May (Mon), stating I don't have to appear for a biometrics appointment

Timeline
49 minutes ago, BigRedCat said:

idk about Canada but when I looked to book my interview it was listed under immigrant. Its confusing since its technically a non-immigrant but for their purposes the k1 interview option is only under immigrant. 

I can't remember exactly what I did as I can't sign up again but I just went as far as that and I believe I chose the option The mentioned a k visa and then the next step is signing up and there is mention at the top of an immigrant visa.  I saw that post too and was like 🤔🤔🤔🤔.  It sounds like something was wrong from the beginning though as her interview was scheduled for her and she rescheduled to Wednesday bc she saw that's what day kvisas should be.  It also seems like she didn't pay beforehand.  For me it made me pay first and also only gave me wednesdays as options. There is an option under kvisa that says immigrant... Maybe she picked that??  ***Sorry quoted the wrong post**** @Nathan&Amy

IMG_1511.PNG

Edited by eastcoastgroove

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.