Emma + Jas

I-129F March 2017 Filers

11,448 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
7 hours ago, TeamSarPaul said:

Hey all! Haven't posted in a while. Just wanted to say we got our NOA2! I got back yesterday afternoon from seeing Paul in the Philippines and there it was in my mailbox! We were on the phone and I dug through a pile of mail and I didn't see anything.. Started to get disappointed, and then there it was! The envelope said department of homeland security. I dropped all if mail and my luggage on the sidewalk! Ahhhh we are so excited! Finally! Our NOA1 notice date was 04-06. NOA2 notice date 08-03.

Good luck all!

CONGRATS!!!    Nice Surprise to find - a welcome home gift!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline

Hey my whiners!!! So excited we're all getting closer and closer each day! My case still shows just as "AT NVC". I thought it usually gets sent to the embassy within a day or two? How was it for you guys?

P.S. Do I need to do anything at this point? It gives you the steps under the "AT NVC" notification but I read here that we don't do that?

Edited by Diego&Dianna

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Diego&Dianna said:

Hey my whiners!!! So excited we're all getting closer and closer each day! My case still shows just as "AT NVC". I thought it usually gets sent to the embassy within a day or two? How was it for you guys?

P.S. Do I need to do anything at this point? It gives you the steps under the "AT NVC" notification but I read here that we don't do that?

Give it a day or two and it will show in transit and another day it will be ready. That wont be too long. Yesterday i saw my case in transit and this afternoon i saw it Ready. And yes we dont do the 6 steps.

Timeline
3 hours ago, Yzabelle said:

Thank you everyone 😣 Is this really okay? The employer's address didn't match at all.. His Certificate of Employment, his W2 and bank statements and even paystubs we're all the same.. Same company name, and address.. Only his G325A and I-134 has different name and different address😭 

I'm sorry everyone for panicking. 😭 :( I feel a little better after reading your comments..  

I am in the exact same situation as you.  Based out of Louisville, KY, I work for this company in Ohio and then Florida.  

I am not a bit worried about this.  W2, 1040's, Bank Statements, Pay Stubs, and Tax Transcripts all have one purpose - to verify income.  They don't care if addresses match.  Very common in US

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline
1 minute ago, NovaDC said:

Give it a day or two and it will show in transit and another day it will be ready. That wont be too long. Yesterday i saw my case in transit and this afternoon i saw it Ready. And yes we dont do the 6 steps.

Ok, so my case has been there since August 1 and it is August 10. Something's not normal here lol

Timeline
7 minutes ago, BahamaIslander242 said:

After lots of prayer and nail bitting, my fiancé checked the informed delivery this morning and thank GOD, we got our golden letter!!! I can just barely make out the words "the above petition has been APPROVED"! I wont know the actual date issued until she gets it in her hands but I do know that today is 129 days since NOA1 and exactly 100 days out until our set wedding date in Nov. It's a good day!  

Sent March 24th

Received March 28th

NOA1 April 3rd

Still praying for all still waiting! Believe me, I know how exciting but still disappointing it is to watch every approval come in other than your own. I have a feeling it won't be for much longer. Just keep the faith. It's coming.

IMG_5104.PNG

Congratulatioms!!

Timeline
1 minute ago, Diego&Dianna said:

Ok, so my case has been there since August 1 and it is August 10. Something's not normal here lol

I think it depends in the country of the beneficiary. Maybe (just maybe) they're waiting for another case to transfer to the consulate and theyll send it together with yours. Philippines have a lot of K1 visa cases so maybe it doesnt take that long to fill their quota. Im sure it will be soon. 

Timeline
14 minutes ago, BahamaIslander242 said:

After lots of prayer and nail bitting, my fiancé checked the informed delivery this morning and thank GOD, we got our golden letter!!! I can just barely make out the words "the above petition has been APPROVED"! I wont know the actual date issued until she gets it in her hands but I do know that today is 129 days since NOA1 and exactly 100 days out until our set wedding date in Nov. It's a good day!  

Sent March 24th

Received March 28th

NOA1 April 3rd

Still praying for all still waiting! Believe me, I know how exciting but still disappointing it is to watch every approval come in other than your own. I have a feeling it won't be for much longer. Just keep the faith. It's coming.

IMG_5104.PNG

WHOA!!!!    NICE!!!!! 

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Happy Happy For You!!!!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
17 minutes ago, Diego&Dianna said:

My case showed in transit on the 8th and as of today it shows ready!!!! Jeeze that was fast! 

The Dalai Lama, when asked what surprised him most about humanity, answered "Man.... Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money. Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."

- The Dalai Lama

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline
15 hours ago, Marzena & Stephen said:

We finally got around to reading the affidivat of support cant you believe it.. i bet most people have theirs done already haha. I just wanted to know if yoi can help us. We are confused by a few of the questions.  (If you dont mind) 

Question 1:

Income and asset information

5. Value of my other personal property - do you include realestate ..because the next section says value of realestate so do you just put personal preoperty such as vehcile etc or vehicle plus house etc and than break out the real estate in #8a.

Question 2:

Same section :value of stocks and bonds:does this include 401k and pension?

Question 3:

Number 22a asked if you previously submitted an affidavit of support our answer was NO but than it goes to 26a ..which says"i have submitted a visa petition to uscis on behalf of the following person" is this the i-129f petition ?if so i am assuming this is where the beneficiaries name goes?

Question 4:

Number 38

"I intend or dont intend to make specific contributions to the support of the person named -beneficiary" 

Do you have to yes you intend to? I mean i will be living there with him in his house but he isnt giving an allowance or anything... so we are a little confused by this. We dont want to say no and get rejected we just dont know if specifics right now. And eventually ill get a job etc. 

Another concern i had was that my fiance has a rental unit 3 bedroom 2 bath he is currently renovating which put some debt in his name..as would any major renovation... do you think this would impact us from being approved? He makes a healthy income and with rental income much more but the rental was fully gutted so there is some substantial debt from that but its going to be paid with the rental income that comes in... just curious...

Thank you so much. I know i ask alot of questions.. but we dont want to mess any of this up! 

I just wanted to let you know that when I was doing the I-129f I found videos on youtube, so you could probably find videos on this form there too. There are lots of videos where people go through each line and they can be REALLY helpful =)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline
1 hour ago, twoDs said:

Day 150.

Nothing in informed delivery today but junk mail.

Nothing back from the senator's office so far. Today marks one week since I send in the privacy release and a copy of NOA1.

Five months and counting. I really thought something might happen this week. :(

1 hour ago, pajobra said:

Same with us. Day 150 but don't despair there are still 2 mail days this week. :) 

Ok, so, don't forget that if it gets approved this week... you may not get snail mail till next week!  Doesn't mean it's over yet! =) 
I am hoping to hear something next week hehe

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.