Emma + Jas

I-129F March 2017 Filers

11,448 posts in this topic

Just now, GazLisa said:

Ooooh 25 😁 I'm a little ahead of you 😬 6 more work days to go lol 😂 

Wow! 
Could you give notice that shortly?
I actually have to give it 3 months ahead. But since I told them was going on already in April they let me out with 6 weeks notice last week. 
I wanted to have the last day on the 4th, but have to stay til 15th. 
But that's fine.... 2 more weeks... doesn't matter. :)

8 minutes ago, TearsOfBabylon said:

Wow! 
Could you give notice that shortly?
I actually have to give it 3 months ahead. But since I told them was going on already in April they let me out with 6 weeks notice last week. 
I wanted to have the last day on the 4th, but have to stay til 15th. 
But that's fine.... 2 more weeks... doesn't matter. :)

I can give a weeks notice 😁 so after my interview last Friday I gave my notice straight away ☺ 

12 minutes ago, GazLisa said:

I can give a weeks notice 😁 so after my interview last Friday I gave my notice straight away ☺ 

Wowwwww! That's a short time frame! 

I've been there for 10 years and a month now, so my notice needs to be 3 months ahead (actually). 

I'd have loved to fly on the 8th already, but they need a follower for me, and she can only start at Sept 1st, so... they told me I can't go then. But it's fine... on the other hand, they came my way. 3 months would have sucked!

I don't know how I should actually WORK these 25 left times... hard to find motivation ^^

Just now, TearsOfBabylon said:

Wowwwww! That's a short time frame! 

I've been there for 10 years and a month now, so my notice needs to be 3 months ahead (actually). 

I'd have loved to fly on the 8th already, but they need a follower for me, and she can only start at Sept 1st, so... they told me I can't go then. But it's fine... on the other hand, they came my way. 3 months would have sucked!

I don't know how I should actually WORK these 25 left times... hard to find motivation ^^

I've been at my place 14 years lol, had my replacement weeks ago 😮 I could have left this Friday if I wanted 😁 I get up at 3.30 am for work with little to no motivation now haha 😂 

24 minutes ago, GazLisa said:

I've been at my place 14 years lol, had my replacement weeks ago 😮 I could have left this Friday if I wanted 😁 I get up at 3.30 am for work with little to no motivation now haha 😂 

Wooow! Haha
We picked a replacement inhouse as well, but she can't make it. Some requirements are lacking, she'd die on my spot. So we have to hire someone new.
Otherwise my first plan would have worked.

Oh trust me, my motivation is in the minus lol
Thank god only facebook is blocked on the PC ^^

4 minutes ago, Chubbylewie said:

Ok!!! So after posting last week and complaining yesterday on here that I haven't received my NOA2, I received it this morning!!! 🕺🏾🕺🏾🕺🏾  So where I live, the mailbox isn't so close to my building so I only check it a couple times a week. Yes I'm lazy so what lol. So for some reason last night something told me to check the mailbox after the kids went to bed. At that point I was too tired and decided to check this morning. And sure enough it was in my mailbox!! Ok, so I signed up for email and text notifications and obviously that doesn't work. I got the letter in the mail!! My kids said it looked like I won the lottery! I was kissing the letter and everything 😂😂. It was dated 7/31. It takes a few days to a letter from Cali to Boston so it may have been there a day or two. I want to do the running man right now!! So I go to call my fiancé and I can't reach her 🤷🏾‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️  I was hoping to share this happy info and she has no signal right now. Those with relationships in the Philippines can relate lol. Anyways, thought I'd share this with you guys! On to the next steps! 

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

K1 Visa Issued:             10-10-2017

----------------------------------------------------

AOS

I-485 Sent :                    01-16-2018

USCIS Received Date:  01-22-2018

Notice Date:                   01-25-2018

Biometrics Appt:           02-20-2018

Interview Appt:              05-07-2018 (Approved on the spot)

I-797 Notice:                  05-08-2018

1 hour ago, GazLisa said:

Woooohooo 🍻 visa issued Woooohooo  🍻 

Party time for you @GazLisa and @TearsOfBabylon woot woot!!!! :jest::jest::jest:

K1 Visa Issued:             10-10-2017

----------------------------------------------------

AOS

I-485 Sent :                    01-16-2018

USCIS Received Date:  01-22-2018

Notice Date:                   01-25-2018

Biometrics Appt:           02-20-2018

Interview Appt:              05-07-2018 (Approved on the spot)

I-797 Notice:                  05-08-2018

56 minutes ago, TearsOfBabylon said:

Wooow! Haha
We picked a replacement inhouse as well, but she can't make it. Some requirements are lacking, she'd die on my spot. So we have to hire someone new.
Otherwise my first plan would have worked.

Oh trust me, my motivation is in the minus lol
Thank god only facebook is blocked on the PC ^^

Lol 😂 believe me a monkey 🙊 could do my job 😉 I'm paid peanuts 🥜 anyway lol so they could pay him in bananas 🍌 🍌 

47 minutes ago, Estibaliz said:

Congrats to the two major Whiners that got their visa issued today :D

@TearsOfBabylon :jest:

@GazLisa :jest:

But I guess you are now whining for your visa in hand ;)

Indeed lol 😂 my hands 👐 feel empty without it 😀 

24 minutes ago, jaybeltisroy said:

Party time for you @GazLisa and @TearsOfBabylon woot woot!!!! :jest::jest::jest:

You can all come to our party 🎉 😀 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, Chubbylewie said:

Ok!!! So after posting last week and complaining yesterday on here that I haven't received my NOA2, I received it this morning!!! 🕺🏾🕺🏾🕺🏾  So where I live, the mailbox isn't so close to my building so I only check it a couple times a week. Yes I'm lazy so what lol. So for some reason last night something told me to check the mailbox after the kids went to bed. At that point I was too tired and decided to check this morning. And sure enough it was in my mailbox!! Ok, so I signed up for email and text notifications and obviously that doesn't work. I got the letter in the mail!! My kids said it looked like I won the lottery! I was kissing the letter and everything 😂😂. It was dated 7/31. It takes a few days to a letter from Cali to Boston so it may have been there a day or two. I want to do the running man right now!! So I go to call my fiancé and I can't reach her 🤷🏾‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️  I was hoping to share this happy info and she has no signal right now. Those with relationships in the Philippines can relate lol. Anyways, thought I'd share this with you guys! On to the next steps! 

Congratulations! Where in the Philippines does she live? I live in Cebu.

15 minutes ago, troika said:

Received our NOA2, Monday, exactly 140 days (according to VJ). I come here every day hoping for good news for @AnJ Co @twoDs @Ste&Sel @SimplyBlessed @pajobra and @Kateryna_I to name a few ... you all deserve it. Hope for some good news, unless you already have and I missed it ?

Well this is very sweet of you! 

I wish I could say you've missed it. 

Waiting for mail notification patiently... 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.