Emma + Jas

I-129F March 2017 Filers

11,448 posts in this topic

21 minutes ago, pajobra said:

I am assuming nothing in informed mail again today since my fiance is texting me from work and has said nothing. Day 148 from received but I still have a feeling we will get our NOA2 this week. :) 

Same situation here. 

Though my fiance do not even say "nothing" word not to stress on this and make me upset. Just keeps silence with informed delivery news, regular morning call on his way to work and following texting. 

Keep on waiting and believe in the best outcome! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
24 minutes ago, pajobra said:

I am assuming nothing in informed mail again today since my fiance is texting me from work and has said nothing. Day 148 from received but I still have a feeling we will get our NOA2 this week. :) 

22 minutes ago, Ste&Sel said:

....a agree with you.

It is so ####### waiting each day and then nothing .. i know the feeling, 147 days for us. hope it comes quick for you guys. When my fiance saw that USCIS scan on the email yesterday morning she was in tears !! :D happy ones.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
30 minutes ago, AnJ Co said:

@TearsOfBabylon

How about NOW!!!!?????

Done Yet??????

Hahaha you guys! Waaah im excited to hear her news too! Our queen of March Whiner @TearsOfBabylon 

Timeline
31 minutes ago, pajobra said:

You'll get it this week! Keep your faith!

Timeline
1 minute ago, Estibaliz said:

Then you should all take a look to her Timeline ;)

Oh my gosh!!! It really is approved! Im sure she's still talking to her fiancee! Congratulations @TearsOfBabylon. !!

8 minutes ago, AnJ Co said:

She told her timeline before she told us?   

She did at the same time, but got in trouble typing and clicking with tired eyes, hahahahaha! :D

You and @pajobra, @Estibaliz and @NovaDC just cracked me up so much when I came online! :D:D:D
Hugs for you all! 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
12 minutes ago, TearsOfBabylon said:

Fellow Whiners!!! :)

What a long day - I'm worn out! Got up at 2am for the 4 hour drive to Frankfurt....but:

Good news from Germany! --->  This girl got APPROVED AT THE INTERVIEW TODAY!!! :) :jest::wub:

I can't believe all the worrying is (almost) over (for now!), and I kind of haven't realized everything yet!
Thanks so much to everyone for their support all the time since March! :):)

My fingers are crossed for everyone still waiting! May you all be done with that soon!

For the records:

Petition sent: 03/14
NOA1 receive: 03/17
NOA1 notice: 03/22
NOA2 notice: 06/23
Interview: 08/08 - Approved!

NOA1 to NOA2: 93 days
NOA1 to Interview: 139 days

OMG Bine!!! That's amazing!!! Congratulations!!!!:jest:

Do get some sleep, and tell us everything tomorrow:)

Spoiler

02/27/2017 - I-129 sent

03/02/2017 - Received date

03/07/2017 - NOA1 text and email

03/10/2017 - NOA1 hard copy

06/14/2017 - RFE mailed

06/17/2017 - RFE received (an unchecked box)

06/19/2017 - response to RFE mailed

06/23/2017 - response to RFE received

06/28/2017 - NOA2 Notice date

07/03/2017 - NOA2 hard copy received

07/11/2017 - NVC case number assigned

07/16/2017 - NVC left

07/17/2017 - Case Ready

07/19/2017 - Packet 3 received

08/18/2017 - Medical

08/23/2017 - Interview - Approved!!!

08/28/2017 - Visa issued

09/04/2017 - Visa in hand

10/27/2017 - POE (JFK)

11/25/2017 - got married!!!

AOS - K-1 + 2 K-2s

01/07/2018 - mailed AOS and EAD forms

01/11/2018 - Received date

01/18/2018 - Notice date

01/22/2018 - text notifications

01/25/2018 - got hard copies

02/12/2018 - biometrics

05/22/2018 - EAD approved 

06/26/2018 - AOS interview

06/27/2018 - AOS approved

07/03/2018 - approval notices received

07/05/2018 - green cards received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 minute ago, TearsOfBabylon said:

She did at the same time, but got in trouble typing and clicking with tired eyes, hahahahaha! :D

You and @pajobra, @Estibaliz and @NovaDC just cracked me up so much when I came online! :D:D:D
Hugs for you all! 

LOL  I was on pins and needles in Annticipation.  Figured you was still on the long road home.

Congratulations!, Nicely done!!!!   Hope we are in the same AOS filers group.....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kosova
Timeline
16 minutes ago, TearsOfBabylon said:

What a long day - I'm worn out! Got up at 2am for the 4 hour drive to Frankfurt....but:

Good news from Germany! --->  This girl got APPROVED AT THE INTERVIEW TODAY!!! :) :jest::wub:

I can't believe all the worrying is (almost) over (for now!), and I kind of haven't realized everything yet!

My fingers are crossed for everyone still waiting! May you all be done with that soon!

For the records:

Congratulations!

Date of First Meeting :

First Date:

Engagement Date:

I-129F Sent :

I-129F Received :

25 Jan 2014 (Pristina, Kosovo) I lived in Gjilan, Kosovo and worked at U.S. Army base Camp Bondsteel.

1 Feb 2014

1 Dec 2015 (Pristina, Kosovo)

Apr 21 2017

Apr 24 2017

I-129F NOA1 :

I-129F NOA2:

I-129F NOA2 Hardcopy:

NVC Case# Assigned:

Case in Transit:

Apr 26 2017

Sept 12 2017

Sept 16 2017

Sept 29 2017

Oct 4 2017

Consulate :

Case Received:

Packet 3 Received:

Medical Completed:

PPD Test Required

for Edona (K2):

Visa Approved:

P/U Visa at Embassy:

POE In Orlando:

Married:

Pristina, Kosovo

Oct 5 2017

Oct 6 2017

Oct 11 2017

Oct 13 2017

Oct 18 2017

Oct 25 2017

Oct 30 2017

Nov 1 2017

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Our case is at NVC which I guess means it should reach the embassy within a week or so. But this morning my fiance called me to tell my that his best friend's younger brother has passed away. He was only 10 years old and had been in the hospital for weeks. My fiance recently went to donate blood for him, but sadly the boy wasn't able to pull through. My fiance rushed to the hospital to be there for his friends and is now on his way to his hometown with them and the body. My heart is broken for them because he was so young and innocent. It's just not fair.

His hometown is 8 hours away from where he lives and he will likely be gone for a week or two dealing with the funeral and everything. This will definitely put a delay on our visa process as he planned time off work this week to finalize getting the ID docs he needs in order to schedule the medical and interview ASAP. I was struggling with trying not to get frustrated because he was supposed to deal with getting these ID documents months ago but he kept putting it off. I told him, you can't put it off until last minute in case something comes up! Then I realized how awful it is that I was even considering how this will effect our visa process. I'm human so of course the thought crossed my mind, but if it means we get delayed a few weeks and I can't attend the interview then so be it. At least we still have the chance to enjoy our lives. 

Anyway, just a friendly reminder that no matter how hard we try, we can't possibly control everything. All we can do is be grateful that we have found somebody to love and that we are alive and well. Life is short and we should appreciate every moment we have...even if those moments are spent thousands of miles away from the ones we love while waiting on a frustrating visa process.

Edited by KozmicBlues

The Dalai Lama, when asked what surprised him most about humanity, answered "Man.... Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money. Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."

- The Dalai Lama

18 minutes ago, TearsOfBabylon said:

For the records:

Congratulations! Great news for today! 

You did it!!! Yeyyyyyy! 

Have a good rest finally and try to realise that your life will change dramatically very soon! ;) 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.