Emma + Jas

I-129F March 2017 Filers

11,448 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
9 minutes ago, Rev said:

Woooow.  Congrats!  I'm already so nervous to call and take up someone's time, but this makes me want to start calling after ten days :o

Thank you, you'll have the golden number after 10 days😊😊😊

12 minutes ago, Rev said:

Woooow.  Congrats!  I'm already so nervous to call and take up someone's time, but this makes me want to start calling after ten days :o

Call them today ☺ we rang nvc after about a week and the day we called they had received our case and gave us our case number straight away lol 😂 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
7 minutes ago, GazLisa said:

Call them today ☺ we rang nvc after about a week and the day we called they had received our case and gave us our case number straight away lol 😂 

Is there any way of knowing if we're an electronic case?  Is everyone now?  I'm confused as to which number is best to call 😂 

K-1 Visa:

03/27/17 - I-129F mailed.

03/31/17 - Delivered / Received Date
04/05/17 - Notice date

04/06/17 - NOA1 text & e-mail

04/10/17 - NOA1 hard copy
07/31/17 - NOA2 hard copy

08/14/17 - Received NVC case #

08/17/17 - Case left NVC / in transit
08/18/17 - Case ready at embassy!
09/13/17 - Medical
09/21/17 - Interview - Approved!

10/09/17 - POE Phoenix

10/22/17 - Married!

AOS:
11/16/17 - AOS packet mailed

11/18/17 - Delivered

11/22/17 - NOA1 text & e-mail

11/29/17 - Hard copies received

12/19/17 - Biometrics appointment
02/12/18 - EAD approval notice

02/16/18 - Received EAD card

2 minutes ago, Rev said:

Is there any way of knowing if we're an electronic case?  Is everyone now?  I'm confused as to which number is best to call 😂 

IM actually not sure if they are all electronic cases now it may be certain embassies are capable of processing electronically and London is one of them ☺️ I'd try either number I can't remember which one my fiancé used 😬

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
17 minutes ago, GazLisa said:

IM actually not sure if they are all electronic cases now it may be certain embassies are capable of processing electronically and London is one of them ☺️ I'd try either number I can't remember which one my fiancé used 😬

They don't have it yet but the gentleman I talked to was very, very nice so I won't be quite so nervous to call now.  Thanks for the push :D

K-1 Visa:

03/27/17 - I-129F mailed.

03/31/17 - Delivered / Received Date
04/05/17 - Notice date

04/06/17 - NOA1 text & e-mail

04/10/17 - NOA1 hard copy
07/31/17 - NOA2 hard copy

08/14/17 - Received NVC case #

08/17/17 - Case left NVC / in transit
08/18/17 - Case ready at embassy!
09/13/17 - Medical
09/21/17 - Interview - Approved!

10/09/17 - POE Phoenix

10/22/17 - Married!

AOS:
11/16/17 - AOS packet mailed

11/18/17 - Delivered

11/22/17 - NOA1 text & e-mail

11/29/17 - Hard copies received

12/19/17 - Biometrics appointment
02/12/18 - EAD approval notice

02/16/18 - Received EAD card

2 hours ago, Nathan&Amy said:

hmm I never saw any message about 6 steps ever since I've been tracking my case

Quote(the 6 steps message)

Please follow the instructions you received from the National Visa Center (NVC) that list the six steps you must take before NVC can schedule your visa interview appointment. This includes submitting to NVC various fees, forms and documents. Once NVC has received all the required items, they will let you know if anything is missing or incomplete. You can also find these instructions online at http://nvc.state.gov (English) and http://nvc.state.gov/espanol(Spanish). You will find contact information for NVC at http://nvc.state.gov/ask. 

Unquote 

Just now, AnJ Co said:

@TearsOfBabylon    Anxious to hear news :clock:  17:09 in Germany

Ya Done Yet?????

How 'bout now????

Now????

How about Now????  

Not Yet??????????

How 'bout now??                                                                           Fingers crossed for 14 hours, getting cramped fingers

Now?

Just now, AnJ Co said:

How about NOW???

Done YET??????

@TearsOfBabylon *taps foot patiently* Now?

I am assuming nothing in informed mail again today since my fiance is texting me from work and has said nothing. Day 148 from received but I still have a feeling we will get our NOA2 this week. :) 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline
1 minute ago, pajobra said:

I am assuming nothing in informed mail again today since my fiance is texting me from work and has said nothing. Day 148 from received but I still have a feeling we will get our NOA2 this week. :) 

....a agree with you.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
9 minutes ago, DalilaAdnan said:

Quote(the 6 steps message)

Please follow the instructions you received from the National Visa Center (NVC) that list the six steps you must take before NVC can schedule your visa interview appointment. This includes submitting to NVC various fees, forms and documents. Once NVC has received all the required items, they will let you know if anything is missing or incomplete. You can also find these instructions online at http://nvc.state.gov (English) and http://nvc.state.gov/espanol(Spanish). You will find contact information for NVC at http://nvc.state.gov/ask. 

Unquote 

Ok, by the time I got my case# the tracker already showed In Transit so maybe I just didn't see this message

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.