Emma + Jas

I-129F March 2017 Filers

11,448 posts in this topic

On 4/8/2017 at 0:06 PM, FutureMrsBennett said:

I hope so too! We are around the same time frame. Are you married? Your time line says you are.

hello i am no married i was hoping get marry on july 14, but uscis doesnt let me do it.

my hopeness was be approved on may or june and get marry on july 14. but my plans has changed.

i am getting desperate already, i was very patient because i did this process before and i took this time very easy, but as i see that they havent approved all marchs filer on june that make me worried alredy.

i start see april filers approved and that make me worried.

my fiance was in my country for two weeks and when he was back on august 4 didnt find the approved letter.

i start to panic right now i want be with my fiance  

K1 2017

Aos sent April 2018

Aos interview July 2018

Work permit September2018

Aos approved July 24, 2019.

Roc April 27, 2021

Biometric reused june 28, 2021

N-400 online April 27, 2022 base on 3 years rule, biometric reused.

N-400 interview on December 12, 2022 combo interview i-751. Approved.

January 11, 2023 oath ceremony, Indianapolis. After that done with uscis😂🤭🤫

I took my oath ceremony in Indianapolis, it was a nice ceremony, where people from 35 coutry become american citizen.

01/11/2023 officially done with uscis :)

🤣

January 13, 2023 apply for us passport.( regular service).

March 11, 2023 passport in hand

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
37 minutes ago, Yzabelle said:

I just told him to just scan it. I had to convince him again.. I said before to just scan it but he doesn't want to. Now that he realized he's already short with the time, he finally agreed! ;)) 

i'm already nervous about my interview. I hope I'll get approved. I'm so scared' 😭😭😭

You are always up so early lol    What day is your interview?  I'm POSITIVE you are going to be fine at interview.  You're a natural and will breeze through it with style!

BTW, how much trouble was it to get NBI? Did you register online before? How long did you have to wait in line to get it.  

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, Hurry&Wait said:

A couple others have posted the information & a link to a great explanation is:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...c=38754&hl=

I hope this helps!

Oh, how neat! Mine was keyed into the system on Friday and the last three digits are 001 which I guess means I was the first one keyed into the system that day! :) 

The Dalai Lama, when asked what surprised him most about humanity, answered "Man.... Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money. Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."

- The Dalai Lama

Timeline
1 minute ago, KozmicBlues said:

Oh, how neat! Mine was keyed into the system on Friday and the last three digits are 001 which I guess means I was the first one keyed into the system that day! :) 

lol  For your embassy

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
Just now, AnJ Co said:

lol  For your embassy

Haha, OH! That makes soooo much more sense! I was thinking, wow what are the chances! But considering India has very few K1 petitions it's really NBD at all. lmao. Thank you for bringing me back down to Earth! :D 

The Dalai Lama, when asked what surprised him most about humanity, answered "Man.... Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money. Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."

- The Dalai Lama

Timeline
Just now, KozmicBlues said:

Haha, OH! That makes soooo much more sense! I was thinking, wow what are the chances! But considering India has very few K1 petitions it's really NBD at all. lmao. Thank you for bringing me back down to Earth! :D 

hahahaha  Always someone to be the party pooper.

BTW, first time today ever...... I ran out of reputations! Lively day here on VJ

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Huge congrats to the owners of shiny new NOA2s today!! May the rest of your proceedings be swift and relatively painless!! Hopefully there are a bunch more in transit to all the other deserving couples!

Timeline

NOA1 received 3/24 and still waiting. I called USCIS and they said I am still in the normal processing time. Whatever that means. I'm seeing people get NOA2 in less than three months or more than 6 months. "Normal processing time" 🤷🏾‍♂️ Glad I'm not alone in this. #hurryupandwait 

Timeline
23 minutes ago, dkmfan85 said:

Huge congrats to the owners of shiny new NOA2s today!! May the rest of your proceedings be swift and relatively painless!! Hopefully there are a bunch more in transit to all the other deserving couples!

Nothing yet! 😫

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
14 minutes ago, Bantik said:

I'm so upset ((( we've got RFE today 

2017-03-29 received 

2017-04.04 -NOA1

2017-08-07 RFE 

132 days 

😭😭😭😭 it'so unfair to get rfe  instead of approval letter 

I know it's not the perfect outcome, but congratulations for having someone work your case!! The way the system works, you may even get your NOA2 before someone that filed in February or early March and is still waiting without even a RFE.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
33 minutes ago, Bantik said:

I'm so upset ((( we've got RFE today 

2017-03-29 received 

2017-04.04 -NOA1

2017-08-07 RFE 

132 days 

😭😭😭😭 it'so unfair to get rfe  instead of approval letter 

It will be okay..usually rfes get approved pretty quick! 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Does anyone know what page on this forum someone asked about the next steps after noa2 ? I dont understand why everyone calls to get a case number ? Is it because you can book an interview and medical if you have that number?     Also do you know if you need the petitioners original birth certificate at your interview? Trying to read through all these forum pages but lets get real 😂

2 minutes ago, Marzena & Stephen said:

Does anyone know what page on this forum someone asked about the next steps after noa2 ? I dont understand why everyone calls to get a case number ? Is it because you can book an interview and medical if you have that number?     Also do you know if you need the petitioners original birth certificate at your interview? Trying to read through all these forum pages but lets get real 😂

As soon as you have the NVC number you can a) track your case on ceac (which is the only tracker in the entire process that works), and b) as soon as you have your NVC number you can go and have the medical.
I got my number at 8pm and headed to the clinic at 4am after, because I was waiting since March to have it done hehehe 

Also... c) once you have the casenumber you can go for the DS-160 and pay the fee. 

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Marzena & Stephen said:

It will be okay..usually rfes get approved pretty quick! 

My rfe is 30 days as of today - still no response 

case active 159 days

Good luck

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.