Emma + Jas

I-129F March 2017 Filers

11,448 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, KozmicBlues said:

I don't think you need to worry yet since they say it can take 2-4 weeks. I just got my case today and my approval was 7/24, but that doesn't mean anything...they probably process them in some strange order the same way USCIS does. Give it another week or so before you get worried!! 

I should be working, but was changing the case numbers on the system to just one day before (August 1 received) and there is one already sent to the consulate. That looked like good news to me and seems to be "in line" with others' recent experiences. I think you should check every afternoon for the next few days!

32 minutes ago, MentalVoid said:

As long as everything works right (Which at least the NVC has a better track record than USCIS), your case will go from "At NVC" to "In Transit" once they've sent it off to the embassy. Sadly the processing time appears to be all over the place for that. 

I will call again tomorrow, maybe I did not write the case number well. As now I am not able to track the case due to same massage about 6 steps.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline
1 minute ago, troika said:

That informed delivery email scan from this morning was in fact our NOA2 :D

Received: 3/13

NOA1: 3/16

NOA2: 8/03

Good luck to all the others still waiting !!

YEAHYYYYYYYYYYY

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Peru
Timeline
22 minutes ago, DalilaAdnan said:

As now I am not able to track the case due to same massage about 6 steps.

Does your status under immigrant visa say "At NVC' "In Transit" or "Ready"?  The 6 steps message is a generic message for the CEAC status.  These do not apply to K1 Visas - you are good to proceed with getting things prepared for the interview! 

K-1 Visa Jouney

Spoiler

24-Feb 2017 - I-129F packet sent to TX lockbox

28-Feb 2017 - I-129F Received Date

03-Mar 2017 - NOA1 Notice Date

12-Jun 2017 - NOA2 Notice Date

26-Jun 2017 - NVC Case # Received

03-Jul 2017 - Embassy Received

05-Jul 2017 - Medical

14-Jul 2017 - Interview - APPROVED

18-Jul 2017 - Visa in hand!

21-Jul 2017 - POE Miami!!

27-Aug 2017 - MARRIED!!

AOS

31-AUG 2017 - Mailed I-485, I-131, I-765

06-SEP 2017 - NOA I-485,I-131, I-765

27-SEP 2017 Biometrics

24-OCT-2017 EAD/AP Approved

01-NOV-2017 Combo Card Received

23-JUL-2018 Interview

23-JUL-2018 - I-485 APPROVED

16 minutes ago, troika said:

I was awaiting for your reply with this info! 

Congratulationsssssss! Happy for you, guys! You've made it!

Sincerely hope from now on everything will go super fast for you! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
27 minutes ago, troika said:

Congrats! If you don't mind what is the delivery email scan and where can I obtain that info for my case? 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

I'm hopeful that my case will be delivered to the embassy this week! Maybe even today. My fiance has his medical scheduled for the 11th, which funnily enough is the 10th here and the same day I'm moving to our apartment. Hopefully that means I won't be as stressed over his medical since I'll be stressed about unpacking lol.

Victoria & Nicholas

Spoiler

August 2009: Met online

October 2013: First in-person visit

February 2016: Second in-person visit

July 2016: Third in-person visit

March 2017: Fourth in-person visit (Got engaged March 13th, 2017). 
October 2017: Got married on October 21, 2017!

I-129F

Spoiler

03/20/2017: Application sent to Dallas lockbox via USPS Priority Mail

03/22/2017: Application delivered and signed for.

03/27/2017: Check for I-129F payment cashed.

03/28/2017: Text and email NOA1 received.

04/03/2017: Hard copy NOA1 received.

07/18/2017: Petition approved and NOA2 sent out.

07/22/2017: NOA2 hard copy received.

07/28/2017: NVC received case from USCIS.

08/02/2017: Case number assigned. 

08/03/2017: Case changed to "In Transit".

08/11/2017: Embassy received case.

08/11/2017: Medical!

08/20/2017: Interview date assigned.

08/29/2017: Interview! (APPROVED!!)

09/01/2017: Non-immigrant case created in CEAC.

09/04/2017: Status changed to Administrative processing.

09/05/2017: Status changed to Issued.

09/06/2017: Visa in hand!

09/14/2017: POE!

10/21/2017: Got married!

I-485 (and EAD + AP)

Spoiler

11/26/2017: I-485 (Plus EAD and AP applications) sent to Chicago.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
29 minutes ago, Kateryna_I said:

I was awaiting for your reply with this info! 

Congratulationsssssss! Happy for you, guys! You've made it!

Sincerely hope from now on everything will go super fast for you! 

Yes, I believe it goes much quicker now since you don't have to deal with USCIS anymore, haha. Fiance is visiting end of the month, so she will just bring everything I need for the I-134. Excited !! :jest:

20 minutes ago, AJ&Milena said:

Congrats! If you don't mind what is the delivery email scan and where can I obtain that info for my case? 

The email is from USPS Informed Delivery. The USC can sign up for it and USPS will email you every morning a scan of mail that will be arriving for the day.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
50 minutes ago, troika said:

:wow:  Excellent!!!!    Happy for ya!  Soon, very soon you'll be in that Big Red blackshirt!   Neb is my 2nd fav college football team.  Try to make it here by 2nd game of season...... VS Oregon             Congratulations!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Just now, AnJ Co said:

:wow:  Excellent!!!!    Happy for ya!  Soon, very soon you'll be in that Big Red blackshirt!   Neb is my 2nd fav college football team.  Try to make it here by 2nd game of season...... VS Oregon             Congratulations!

haha.. Go Big Red !! Fiance said, she also received our football season tickets in the mail today. All happening now :whistle:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, Hurry&Wait said:

I should be working, but was changing the case numbers on the system to just one day before (August 1 received) and there is one already sent to the consulate. That looked like good news to me and seems to be "in line" with others' recent experiences. I think you should check every afternoon for the next few days!

That's awesome!! I will keep checking for sure. Also, just curious... how are you able to tell the date by the case number?

The Dalai Lama, when asked what surprised him most about humanity, answered "Man.... Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money. Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."

- The Dalai Lama

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
1 hour ago, troika said:

Yes, I believe it goes much quicker now since you don't have to deal with USCIS anymore, haha. Fiance is visiting end of the month, so she will just bring everything I need for the I-134. Excited !! :jest:

The email is from USPS Informed Delivery. The USC can sign up for it and USPS will email you every morning a scan of mail that will be arriving for the day.

Thank you I went to USPS and signed up with my name and address for informed delivery. Is that all I need to do to receive the email scan or do I have to sign up for something with USCIS? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.