Emma + Jas

I-129F March 2017 Filers

11,448 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, GazLisa said:

JUst checked ceac status on my approval 😁 Gone from ready to application received 😁😁

I am still having an issue with the ceac case status check. I tried both immigrant and nonimmigrant but all the time get the message I should follow link with 6 steps that is not applicable for k1, but to aos.

Does anyone else has the same issue? 

As I can recall @MentalVoid  said the nvc  is still processing the case in their system so long this message appears.

3 minutes ago, DalilaAdnan said:

I am still having an issue with the ceac case status check. I tried both immigrant and nonimmigrant but all the time get the message I should follow link with 6 steps that is not applicable for k1, but to aos.

As I can recall @MentalVoid  said the nvc  is still processing the case in their system so long this message appears.

From what I have read, this is the message we all get (until it moves onto the Consulate).

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
2 minutes ago, AnJ Co said:

Gotta admit, This has been one of the funnest days here....    Very lively today. Some NOA's, some Visas, some Interviews, some NVC, and vivid conversation. 

Now if we can get @twoDs @pajobra @Kateryna_I and many many others that golden ticket, it would be perfect.

now for some housekeeping...... @Knifeboxx I publicly apologize for messing with ya this am.  It truly was in light humor and I believe you took it as light humor - but in case you didn't, be sure that I am sorry if you took any offense.  When you fired back at me, I accepted it because I knew I deserved a ####### for tat.  It was in fun.  To the rest of the list, I also apologize for creating a stir.    

I am in need of the Golden Ticket as well day 143 for me. And you definitely had me cracking up this morning. I am sure everyone could appreciate your humor...it helps on this forum and with this process. This definitely helped me get through another day of waiting.

1 minute ago, FutureMrsBennett said:

I am in need of the Golden Ticket as well day 143 for me. And you definitely had me cracking up this morning. I am sure everyone could appreciate your humor...it helps on this forum and with this process. This definitely helped me get through another day of waiting.

I really did not check this forum much until about a month ago. Honestly, I now wish that I would have been more involved...it is fun!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 minute ago, FutureMrsBennett said:

Dang Right!!!!!

I just rattled off a few,  I forgot you LOL

Just now, Hurry&Wait said:

From what I have read, this is the message we all get (until it moves onto the Consulate).

Thanks! 

I will keep trying. :)

Anyone with noa2 19/07 able to track the case?

Timeline
3 minutes ago, AnJ Co said:

Dang Right!!!!!

I just rattled off a few,  I forgot you LOL

Can't forget me! We have the same dates I just noticed and still waiting lol

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Hurry&Wait said:

I really did not check this forum much until about a month ago. Honestly, I now wish that I would have been more involved...it is fun!

Lol yes it is! Between work and this wait..it keeps me sane.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
9 minutes ago, AnJ Co said:

Gotta admit, This has been one of the funnest days here....    Very lively today. Some NOA's, some Visas, some Interviews, some NVC, and vivid conversation. 

Now if we can get @twoDs @pajobra @Kateryna_I and many many others that golden ticket, it would be perfect.

now for some housekeeping...... @Knifeboxx I publicly apologize for messing with ya this am.  It truly was in light humor and I believe you took it as light humor - but in case you didn't, be sure that I am sorry if you took any offense.  When you fired back at me, I accepted it because I knew I deserved a ####### for tat.  It was in fun.  To the rest of the list, I also apologize for creating a stir.    

Hopefully that ticket comes.

I had to bite my tongue severely this morning, when he asked for suggestions for tea I was going to jump in with "hemlock" but I wasn't involved, so the perfect one-liner lays wasted. All in good fun.

I can't believe it'll have been five months for us this week -- and indeed, since handed all our docs to our lawyer on 1/23 it seems especially long. Don't use lawyers, kids.

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Hurry&Wait said:

I got more and more involved and finally around page 125 or 150 I posted something.  Really shy at first, then after while, I just started letting it all hang out.  I really miss some of the ones that used to be here, too.  I check in with them from time to time to see how they are.  Some are dealing with this wait by digging into work, or other activities.  It's so stressful.  For me, this list is a great way to keep hope.  One old poster was @Nurse_mitch08 who I haven't heard on this list for a long while.  Maybe she will check back in with an update.  But honestly, I really REALLY do like the people here in this thread and what each brings to the table.

Timeline
1 minute ago, twoDs said:

Hopefully that ticket comes.

I had to bite my tongue severely this morning, when he asked for suggestions for tea I was going to jump in with "hemlock" but I wasn't involved, so the perfect one-liner lays wasted. All in good fun.

I can't believe it'll have been five months for us this week -- and indeed, since handed all our docs to our lawyer on 1/23 it seems especially long. Don't use lawyers, kids.

:jest::jest:I had to bite mine as well. I had so many suggestions, but she handled it well. I couldn't stop laughing.

Timeline
5 minutes ago, twoDs said:

....., since handed all our docs to our lawyer on 1/23 it seems especially long. Don't use lawyers, kids.

Now look who's got jokes!!!!!!

Keep it up!!  Please LOL

Timeline
1 minute ago, Ste&Sel said:

Day 147, need that Golden Ticket as well.

You, I couldn't remember your new name LOL    GOLDEN TICKETS ALL AROUND :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
52 minutes ago, DalilaAdnan said:

As long as everything works right (Which at least the NVC has a better track record than USCIS), your case will go from "At NVC" to "In Transit" once they've sent it off to the embassy. Sadly the processing time appears to be all over the place for that. 

Victoria & Nicholas

Spoiler

August 2009: Met online

October 2013: First in-person visit

February 2016: Second in-person visit

July 2016: Third in-person visit

March 2017: Fourth in-person visit (Got engaged March 13th, 2017). 
October 2017: Got married on October 21, 2017!

I-129F

Spoiler

03/20/2017: Application sent to Dallas lockbox via USPS Priority Mail

03/22/2017: Application delivered and signed for.

03/27/2017: Check for I-129F payment cashed.

03/28/2017: Text and email NOA1 received.

04/03/2017: Hard copy NOA1 received.

07/18/2017: Petition approved and NOA2 sent out.

07/22/2017: NOA2 hard copy received.

07/28/2017: NVC received case from USCIS.

08/02/2017: Case number assigned. 

08/03/2017: Case changed to "In Transit".

08/11/2017: Embassy received case.

08/11/2017: Medical!

08/20/2017: Interview date assigned.

08/29/2017: Interview! (APPROVED!!)

09/01/2017: Non-immigrant case created in CEAC.

09/04/2017: Status changed to Administrative processing.

09/05/2017: Status changed to Issued.

09/06/2017: Visa in hand!

09/14/2017: POE!

10/21/2017: Got married!

I-485 (and EAD + AP)

Spoiler

11/26/2017: I-485 (Plus EAD and AP applications) sent to Chicago.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.