Emma + Jas

I-129F March 2017 Filers

11,448 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline
2 hours ago, Knifeboxx said:

Funny how you kid yourself it did something.. People with dates well beyond yours have their things in hand, of course they eventually catch up. Y'all are delusional

Why so mad?? You got your NOA2 so try loosening up a bit and just be happy... and happy for others! You really should not concern yourself so much with the thoughts of what others think may or may not be the case if it is just going to make you angry. You should just be filling yourself with happy thoughts that you will be with your F soon and planning and preparing for your future.
I am sending happy vibes your way cuz I really think you need them!
BIG hugs also! =) to add some cheer! =)

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline
Just now, Holly♡ said:

Why so mad?? You got your NOA2 so try loosening up a bit and just be happy... and happy for others! You really should not concern yourself so much with the thoughts of what others think may or may not be the case if it is just going to make you angry. You should just be filling yourself with happy thoughts that you will be with your F soon and planning and preparing for your future.
I am sending happy vibes your way cuz I really think you need them!
BIG hugs also! =) to add some cheer! =)

Please don't think I'm mad because I responded to someone making a jab at me -_-

1 minute ago, GazLisa said:

2hrs later my approval is now in administrative processing 😂 I may have my visa by end of this week 

And I've reached Gary-Class in panicking. lol
I have a GIANT folder lol 

1 minute ago, TearsOfBabylon said:

And I've reached Gary-Class in panicking. lol
I have a GIANT folder lol 

lol you'll need a truck 🚛 to carry your papers to embassy tomorrow 😂

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline
1 hour ago, Knifeboxx said:

I'm sorry that you cannot handle being told that you came across demanding and that directly responding to people is apparently ruder than passive aggressive jabs. I am not attempting to be passive aggressive and prefer to be direct. I'm not going to put 100 emojis in my post and pretend I'm so concerned about your feelings because you can't handle what I have to say (edit: when you asked for opinions!!!). We're all adults here.

22 minutes ago, Knifeboxx said:

I'll never tell ;)

There it is!!! hehe  :wub:

4 hours ago, TearsOfBabylon said:

Since you're close to the 150 days "deadline" maybe you should seek support, yes! 

Fingers are crossed for you! 

I don't think the 150 deadline is anything anymore. Not since they moved back to January 1st. It is probably more like 180 now. lol I still feel we will get our NOA2 this week. Nothing today though at Day 147.

2 hours ago, troika said:

Will do, will also update timeline when the fiance gets it. Hope yours come soon !!

Can't wait! 

Thank you so much! Fingers crossed! 

2 hours ago, GazLisa said:

Oooooh you could be next on NOA2  hit list 😃

I hope so! 🤞 

Nebraska is first stop on the way of mail delivery from California to Pensilvania LOL 

So everything's fair @troika supposed to get it earlier ;) 

14 minutes ago, pajobra said:

I don't think the 150 deadline is anything anymore. Not since they moved back to January 1st. It is probably more like 180 now. lol I still feel we will get our NOA2 this week. Nothing today though at Day 147.

At least we can see they've touched our dates. @troika has exactly the same timeline and their noa2 is coming today. 

Let's believe in the best! We've already covered with blanket of dust laying in that corner LOL 

15 minutes ago, pajobra said:

Like I said I do believe the best because in my gut I believe this is the week I get my NOA2. I told my fiance that last Saturday. I said to him that I felt this coming week was our week. He said hmm this is a different tune because for the last month I have said its not coming this week I feel that. LOL So hopefully my gut is right. :)

Good! Let's believe in the best and in your gut! LOL 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
48 minutes ago, Knifeboxx said:

Please don't think I'm mad because I responded to someone making a jab at me -_-

The funniest part of this is the "jab" came from someone that was completely removed from the highly emotional, for no apparent reason, back and forth about whether or not congressional inquiries do anything. It reminds me when I was kid making my mom's angry little Dachshund think one of the other dogs was pulling his leg.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Gotta admit, This has been one of the funnest days here....    Very lively today. Some NOA's, some Visas, some Interviews, some NVC, and vivid conversation. 

Now if we can get @twoDs @pajobra @Kateryna_I and many many others that golden ticket, it would be perfect.

now for some housekeeping...... @Knifeboxx I publicly apologize for messing with ya this am.  It truly was in light humor and I believe you took it as light humor - but in case you didn't, be sure that I am sorry if you took any offense.  When you fired back at me, I accepted it because I knew I deserved a ####### for tat.  It was in fun.  To the rest of the list, I also apologize for creating a stir.    

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.