Emma + Jas

I-129F March 2017 Filers

11,448 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
18 minutes ago, Holly♡ said:

What is your received date? These apps seem to use your received date so I am gonna take a guess that it is at the end of March?
My received date is April 4th and I just ran a search on my tracker and there isn't anything happening around my case at all... so, if you are with a March received date, you should consider yourself lucky that you made it into the first quarter hehe :D

3/28 is my receipt date 4/3 notice.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
4 minutes ago, TriloByte said:

I knew what you were facing but didn't have the heart to break the news. The good news is that you all are the strongest people I know and can see this through.

Definitively, there is strength in numbers. Coming from you, (I have a lot of respect for you)  that means a lot....... so Thanx!! :)

Edited by AnJ Co

Having a really tough day. Almost ready to just give up. I know I know others are way past our date with nothing yet too.  BUT ARGH.

Timeline
14 minutes ago, pajobra said:

Having a really tough day. Almost ready to just give up. I know I know others are way past our date with nothing yet too.  BUT ARGH.

Yep, we all are about to go crazy.  The hardest thing you can do to a human is to keep them in suspense.  This experience is circling the drain of insanity.  My poor F has been so strong.... Even she is showing signs of fatigue.

I read the Feb filers page to help me.  I feel so sorry for the cases on the cutting room floor in that thread.

I think tomorrow should be a vent day!  August first and we've earned it LOL

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
10 minutes ago, pajobra said:

My fiancee was taking it pretty rough yesterday. She's been holding it together way better than me, but finally had a break down when we were chatting on Skype. It broke my heart that I couldn't hold her and just had to sit there, watch, and try to find the right words to bring her back up.

2 minutes ago, Rev said:

I feel the same but unless you could part ways with your fiance and be happier you'd just be subjecting yourself to more separation longer.  Giving up doesn't really do anything for us.  At least this has a theoretical end, if currently out of sight.  We've just got to hang int there!  Hugs.

I am trying. My poor fiance is working on calming me down on skype. I know it will happen its just I have this gut feeling that we will not get our NOA2 until 6 months from NOA1. :( I already know its likely going to be December before I can go down but if its another month and a bit it will be January or even February. 

Just now, AnJ Co said:

Yep, we all are about to go crazy.  The hardest thing you can do to a human is to keep them in suspense.  This experience is circling the drain of insanity.  My poor F has been so strong.... Even she is showing signs of fatigue.

I read the Feb filers page to help me.  I feel so sorry for the cases on the cutting room floor in that thread.

I think tomorrow should be a vent day!  August first and we've earned it LOL

I feel sorry for them too don't get me wrong. Anyway I shouldn't even say anything I have no right being there are others with longer wait times. Happy thats what I am Happy *sighs and trudges off to bed as she has to be up at 7am*

1 minute ago, dkmfan85 said:

My fiancee was taking it pretty rough yesterday. She's been holding it together way better than me, but finally had a break down when we were chatting on Skype. It broke my heart that I couldn't hold her and just had to sit there, watch, and try to find the right words to bring her back up.

Thats what my fiance just told me on skype. That he wishes he could just hold me. I wish he could too.

Timeline
1 minute ago, pajobra said:

I feel sorry for them too don't get me wrong. Anyway I shouldn't even say anything I have no right being there are others with longer wait times. Happy thats what I am Happy *sighs and trudges off to bed as she has to be up at 7am*

Nope, didn't get you wrong.  You have every right to air your grievances :) Heck!  I agree with ya!!!

This is what this thread is for, saying when it's getting tough so others can bolster you up.

Those who waited the longest get to celebrate the loudest!  I expect to hear a big WOOOO HOOOO from a canuck all the way here in South Florida!!!!!!

Timeline
Just now, Holly♡ said:

anyone know what it means if you can't click on someones name in Igor's list??

I assumed they were just filling out a timeline and never signed up an account

(I did that once, and I got an erroneous line that I'm sure gives TwoDs trouble) 

Others I can't click on, I thot they had some privacy setting

ASSuMe is what I was doing..... lol

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline
1 minute ago, AnJ Co said:

(I did that once, and I got an erroneous line that I'm sure gives TwoDs trouble) 

See, and I was thinking that they called it quits or something and maybe there is something to you click to put that in there and then it grays it out?? I think I am overthinking things now  lol

Timeline
Just now, Holly♡ said:

See, and I was thinking that they called it quits or something and maybe there is something to you click to put that in there and then it grays it out?? I think I am overthinking things now  lol

LOL I tend to overthink stuff too. There are some that called it quits - scary

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
4 minutes ago, AnJ Co said:

So it's you!!

Yes, these are why some of the stats will never be 100% right, theres no easy way for me to filter them out.

I think accounts that are inactive for too long also go grey, but it could just be selection bias since these are the

same accounts that would never update.

There are definitely people in the list that are active posters without public timelines, so it might be a sharing option

buried someplace.

Timeline
4 minutes ago, twoDs said:

So it's you!!

#####!   Thot u was asleep and u wouldn't see that comment

93 2017-03-11 2017-03-15    
page-gray.png email-contact-gray.png blank avatar Aubri and David
2017-02-28 2017-03-15    
page-gray.png email-contact-gray.png blank avatar Carlos and Rachel
2017-03-08 2017-03-15    
396 2017-03-13 2017-03-16    
397 2017-03-10 2017-03-16    
page-gray.png email-contact-gray.png blank avatar Jim and Ann
2017-03-13 2017-03-16    
399 2017-03-07 2017-03-16

Yep, One of them was me

Edited by AnJ Co

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, AnJ Co said:

#####!   Thot u was asleep and u wouldn't see that comment

93 2017-03-11 2017-03-15    
page-gray.png email-contact-gray.png blank avatar Aubri and David
2017-02-28 2017-03-15    
page-gray.png email-contact-gray.png blank avatar Carlos and Rachel
2017-03-08 2017-03-15    
396 2017-03-13 2017-03-16    
397 2017-03-10 2017-03-16    
page-gray.png email-contact-gray.png blank avatar Jim and Ann
2017-03-13 2017-03-16    
399 2017-03-07 2017-03-16

Yep, One of them was me

Ugh, that makes it worse, because there's even fewer people with outstanding NOA2s then.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.