11,448 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
11 minutes ago, AnJ Co said:

2017/03/21 22 6 27.3% 

Odd how my day dropped 2.7%  or so 

I swear I was 30 point something last week lol

Am I losing my mind? or did we drop?

That can happen when someone new signs up to VJ and adds their case, or if I'm messing up on capturing stuff (since I have to cut and paste manually)

You're not imagining things though, the 7/25 results had: 3/21 at 15, 6, 40% v. 22, 6, 27%. So there were more NOA1s added (either signups for me making am mistake)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 minutes ago, twoDs said:

That can happen when someone new signs up to VJ and adds their case, or if I'm messing up on capturing stuff (since I have to cut and paste manually)

You're not imagining things though, the 7/25 results had: 3/21 at 15, 6, 40% v. 22, 6, 27%. So there were more NOA1s added (either signups for me making am mistake)

LOL  As long as it wasn't a retraction from USCIS HAHAHAHA

Yeah, After I posted that, it dawned on me that there are others out there still wandering in the door and doing timelines trying to figure out what is going on.

So today's reported NOA2 of 7/24 in the mail arriving on 31st had a 7 day mailing time.......  We can expect the results to continue to change this week as March winds down.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country:
Timeline

Could you please help maybe anyone has the same problem.

oue petition was received march 8 and June 16th my fiancé (u. s. Citizen got noa2), three weeks ago he called nvc and found out our case number. And two weeks ago he also got an email from local embassy that our case is ready for processing. 

But in July my fiancé moved to another state so he called uscis today to see if we neee to update an adresss somewhere. You know I have to put his new address in ds160  so we wanted to be sure this discrepancy won't affect the decision on my visa. And they told him our case is not approved yet!!!! We don't know what to do. Was anyone in this situation ??

also on uscis our case didn't change from "your petition was received"

Edited by sashulyasw

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
3 minutes ago, sashulyasw said:

Could you please help maybe anyone has the same problem.

oue petition was received march 8 and June 16th my fiancé (u. s. Citizen got noa2), three weeks ago he called nvc and found out our case number. And two weeks ago he also got an email from local embassy that our case is ready for processing. 

But in July my fiancé moved to another state so he called uscis today to see if we neee to update an adresss somewhere. You know I have to put his new address in ds160  so we wanted to be sure this discrepancy won't affect the decision on my visa. And they told him our case is not approved yet!!!! We don't know what to do. Was anyone in this situation ??

It is already past the stage of uscis and NVC, so you should be able to get information from the embassy about what is required to change the address.  

http://www.visajourney.com/consulates/index.php?ctry=Russia&cty=Moscow

Check out the link for the embassy email address and start there.  

Maybe I am incorrect, but I would do the DS160 with the current correct address and be sure to note that at the interview that the address is current in the DS160 and expired on any other documents.

Email the embassy and start there.  Call as last resort as that embassy has a pay to play policy regarding phone calls

Filed: K-1 Visa Country:
Timeline
2 minutes ago, AnJ Co said:

It is already past the stage of uscis and NVC, so you should be able to get information from the embassy about what is required to change the address.  

http://www.visajourney.com/consulates/index.php?ctry=Russia&cty=Moscow

Check out the link for the embassy email address and start there.  

Maybe I am incorrect, but I would do the DS160 with the current correct address and be sure to note that at the interview that the address is current in the DS160 and expired on any other documents.

Email the embassy and start there.  Call as last resort as that embassy has a pay to play policy regarding phone calls

Yeah... but why uscis says it's not approved yet??? If we got all mails and emails...

i got so scared because actually I already submitted my ds160 with his current address and scheduled an interview 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
5 minutes ago, sashulyasw said:

Yeah... but why uscis says it's not approved yet??? If we got all mails and emails...

i got so scared because actually I already submitted my ds160 with his current address and scheduled an interview 

There is an issue with the online case tracker. Our petition was approved June 1 and it still isnt updated. you are all good :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
7 hours ago, belle4310 said:

Does anybody with NOA2 07/19 get a Case# from the NVC yet?

I just called and recieved case number. Noa2 07/19

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline
9 minutes ago, dkmfan85 said:

There are a bunch more RFEs (6) RIGHT BY MY CASE today though, 2 before and 4 after, all within 10 cases +/-. Gaaaaahhhhhh!!!!! July 31 looks like a big day for 3/28ers.

Then maybe that is good news and you got approved and not an RFE! =) *fingers crossed*

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
Just now, Holly♡ said:

Then maybe that is good news and you got approved and not an RFE! =) *fingers crossed*

There are 7 total RFEs within +/- 100 cases dated 7/31. A huge chunk of that batch is I-130s and those take ages to process compared to ours.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.