Emma + Jas

I-129F March 2017 Filers

11,448 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
3 minutes ago, twoDs said:

Actually that's not the case if I'm reading the database right!

I pulled every NOA2 after 7/7 and I get (using NOA1 dates):

December: 1 case

January: 2 cases

February: 1 case

The March breakout is really strange:

March 6 - 2 cases

March 7 - 1 case

March 8 - 1 case

March 11 - 1 case

March 16 - 1 case

March 20 - 1 case

March 23 - 1 case

March 24 - 2 cases

March 27 - 2 cases

March 29 - 5 cases

Oh and 1 case for April 3.

It's weird that there's 11 NOAs issued from March 20th onward when 38% of the March cases prior to 3/20 don't have NOA2.

Wow,  I see.

Timeline

Hi Guys! Feb filer here. Getting more worried and stressed as time goes by. We got an RFE dated June 13, got the hard copy on June 28 (Yeah! took so long before we received it) and we already sent our response on July 5. But till now the tracker still says Request for additional evidence was mailed. Haaaaays! What happened to them, didn't bother to update it from the time they received it (checked that they received it at USPS tracker). Anyone here just like me? Thank you and Goodluck to everyone! 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
20 hours ago, Elisaveta said:

Hi all, congratulations on NOA2, medicals, case ready statuses etc.

We have some pretty big news ourselves, we found out we are expecting, I'm going to be a first time mama!:jest:

Also, our case is ready but I'll wait until mid August for the medical/interview. We already bought the ticket for October 4, prior to finding out I was pregnant .:D

OMG!! ❤️❤️❤️ congratulations! 😍😍

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
On 7/20/2017 at 11:37 PM, falcao79 said:

4 NOA2 updates today bringing the number up to 46 NOA2s posted total on VJ for July compared to 260 total in June. There were on average 8 NOA2 updates per day in June so California is still processing under 50 percent the rate of last month.

2 NOA2 updates bring July NOA2's total update to 48. It looks like California will average 3 a day for awhile. Unless it gets back to the prior 8 NOA2 a day, I'm projecting March NOA1s won't be wrapped until mid to late september. I know you guys are denying it but I still think something political has caused the sudden sharp decrease in rate of approvals. I still think the head of state department told USCIS they needed to decrease their numbers on approvals and that is why we are being left hanging.

On 3/6/2017 at 4:34 AM, Patricia & Ola said:

Hello........we just sent our 1-129F Petition on March 3rd.  It will be fun to keep up with others!

Edited by Cristina24

Timeline
1 hour ago, falcao79 said:

2 NOA2 updates bring July NOA2's total update to 48. It looks like California will average 3 a day for awhile. Unless it gets back to the prior 8 NOA2 a day, I'm projecting March NOA1s won't be wrapped until mid to late september. I know you guys are denying it but I still think something political has caused the sudden sharp decrease in rate of approvals. I still think the head of state department told USCIS they needed to decrease their numbers on approvals and that is why we are being left hanging.

Something Political is a very great possibility but I don't think anything about decreasing approvals of K-1/CR-1's I would say more likely they are focusing their resources on other areas.

OR it could just be everyone out on Summer Vacation or possibly a combination of the 2.

I guess we may never know..

3 a day and average 20 work days in a month so 60 approvals a month and 3,000 I-129F's received per month (conservative number) so it will take them 50 months or over 4 years at that rate for them just to clear out one month worth. HA...Something has to give.

11 hours ago, Ragazzo200 said:

I just got a email from my congressman's office.  I sent the privacy statement and she said she would check yesterday and give me an answer today.  I'm not expecting much....she will probably just get a Tier 2 also with a generic answer.  I'm not sure if they have a back door # or not????  Anyone know if they got more pull?

A day after taking the privacy notice to my Congress Representative's office I received an email asking for one from my fiance. I thought that was odd as she is obviously not a citizen.

5 hours ago, twoDs said:

Actually that's not the case if I'm reading the database right!

I pulled every NOA2 after 7/7 and I get (using NOA1 dates):

December: 1 case

It's weird that there's 11 NOAs issued from March 20th onward when 38% of the March cases prior to 3/20 don't have NOA2.

When sorting Igor's List by date sent rather than NOA1 date, the cases look much more consistent as no cases (ok the couple outliers discussed in other posts) beyond a March 22 sent date. I wonder if the USCIS is like the IRS and considers the postmark date. If so, many of us through money away with FedEx Next Day Service. Also, I think many people are using the date they received the NOA1 rather than the date on the letter itself. My NOA1 date is March 31, but I received it on April 6. That could skew these data.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline
1 hour ago, falcao79 said:

Okay, so if they are going to do this... why did they raise the rate in Dec by $200.00?! Our extra money is paying for what?! Them to go on vacation?! Sorry, but this irks me thinking about where the extra money is going if they aren't even doing anything with our stuff!! Like we should ask for that extra back if they aren't touch our stuff!

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Holly♡ said:

Okay, so if they are going to do this... why did they raise the rate in Dec by $200.00?! Our extra money is paying for what?! Them to go on vacation?! Sorry, but this irks me thinking about where the extra money is going if they aren't even doing anything with our stuff!! Like we should ask for that extra back if they aren't touch our stuff!

Okay, so I do realize it is only $200.00, but... that isn't even the point. I guess it is just a combination of all of it and they aren't doing anything! Especially if cases take 20-30 min ( and that is being generous), even if just 1 person worked them, that would be atleast 15 per day... soooo.. WTH?! Just makes no sense and I guess that is what is so aggravating and frustrating about it.

Timeline
36 minutes ago, Hurry&Wait said:

A day after taking the privacy notice to my Congress Representative's office I received an email asking for one from my fiance. I thought that was odd as she is obviously not a citizen.

It is good to know that they have looked at it and are taking it seriously and sounds like they will be doing something with it! =)  Sounds like a plus to me! :jest:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.