Emma + Jas

I-129F March 2017 Filers

11,448 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline
4 minutes ago, TJC said:

Yeah, we're almost in the same situation as you. We got our NOA2 on June 6, but the CSC still hasn't sent it over the NVC - 6.5 weeks now. Supposedly NVC is investigating and a USCIS officer said he would note that the case should be moved, but no promises on either front. So, we're still waiting to even have our case get to NVC

Oh, wow......I am so sorry. Hopefully we'll both hear something soon.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline
1 hour ago, taybayjay said:

I know there were a few filers who contacted their congress respresentative... any news from that?

Also is it pointless to call the USCIS and talk to a tier 2 about the status of my case .... I just don't want to keep feeling like I'm hitting my head on a brick wall over and over again by calling and receiving the same information 🙄

Sending good vibes to all the march filers ! 

For me, it was pretty pointless, frustrating and a waste of time to speak to a Tier 2. But you can always try!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline
1 minute ago, pajobra said:

Yeah me and my fiance are leaving this in God's hands. We figure we will get the NOA2 when we are supposed to and will just patiently wait even if its 180 days. LOL

I so admire that patience! I have no patience at all, especially when I see others have already scheduled interview and a few are even coming up on Point of Entry while we are still here waiting on NOA2. Very very discouraging :( Nothing else we can do though, I totally get that and I guess that's why it's so frustrating to just sit and wait and not know whats going on at all.

1 minute ago, Diego&Dianna said:

I so admire that patience! I have no patience at all, especially when I see others have already scheduled interview and a few are even coming up on Point of Entry while we are still here waiting on NOA2. Very very discouraging :( Nothing else we can do though, I totally get that and I guess that's why it's so frustrating to just sit and wait and not know whats going on at all.

Oh trust me my patience is not always there. This morning I said to my fiance in a facebook message that I sometimes felt we would not get our happy ever after. LOL And he said darling we will get it and I thought he is right we will when the time is right. :)

3 hours ago, Wilma77 said:

:)  thnk you.     I got my med on the  4th.   Im so nerveuse :(

I'm sure you'll be fine! If I made it - you'll make it as well! :)

4 hours ago, KULtoATL said:

That's wonderful. I hope it goes as planned for you and Scott!! I bet you're very excited. Have you gotten the medical results back?

Thaaaaaank you! I hope so, too! :):)

Yes, here you get them right away. Except for the blood and peepee results. But I got my xray dvd and got told everything is fine! :)

1 minute ago, TearsOfBabylon said:

I'm sure you'll be fine! If I made it - you'll make it as well! :)

Yes, here you get them right away. Except for the blood and peepee results. But I got my xray dvd and got told everything is fine! :)

Wow lol I wish you got them right away here. There are 3 locations for doctors in Canada. The one in B.C. you can pick up the next day. The others are more like 3 days to a week. lol

2 minutes ago, pajobra said:

Wow lol I wish you got them right away here. There are 3 locations for doctors in Canada. The one in B.C. you can pick up the next day. The others are more like 3 days to a week. lol

Ohhhh yeah, I remember you mentioned having to take a long trip for that! 

We have - I think - 5 panel physicians in Germany. 2 are within my reach (=2-3,5 hour drive), and the one in Frankfurt has walk in hours for USA visa.
So we left at 4am here, got there on point at 7:30 when they opened. LUCKY... my wristband said "USA 1", so I was the first to be checked.
If people come later they sit there for hours. My friend for moral support and I were very lucky and back out at around 9:15 :) 

14 minutes ago, Diego&Dianna said:

I'm seriously running out of encouraging words for everyone here, because it simply sucks you're having to wait! :(

Fingers are crossed for you - and everybody else waiting! 

1 minute ago, TearsOfBabylon said:

Ohhhh yeah, I remember you mentioned having to take a long trip for that! 

We have - I think - 5 panel physicians in Germany. 2 are within my reach (=2-3,5 hour drive), and the one in Frankfurt has walk in hours for USA visa.
So we left at 4am here, got there on point at 7:30 when they opened. LUCKY... my wristband said "USA 1", so I was the first to be checked.
If people come later they sit there for hours. My friend for moral support and I were very lucky and back out at around 9:15 :) 

So no appointment needed? We have to make an appointment here and yes I have to travel for mine which is why I will do it in the same place as my interview. I will stay in Montreal for a week do my medical and then have my interview the next week. It would be a 27 hour drive from where I live in the middle of Canada. LOL Hence why I will fly there. LOL

11 minutes ago, TearsOfBabylon said:

That's great news. Won't be any delay :D

For my I-129F, K-1, AOS, EAD, AP and ROC detailed timelines, please refer to my timeline page :)

ROC filed on December 1, 2020, assigned to SRC, approved within 106 days on February 18, 2021.

My sincerest gratitude to all VJers, especially the late geowrian.

Just now, pajobra said:

So no appointment needed? We have to make an appointment here and yes I have to travel for mine which is why I will do it in the same place as my interview. I will stay in Montreal for a week do my medical and then have my interview the next week. It would be a 27 hour drive from where I live in the middle of Canada. LOL Hence why I will fly there. LOL

No, one of the five clinics has walk in hours on 3 days of the week, where they squish the US visa people between the scheduled people for Australia, New Zealand and stuff. 
The other drive would have been shorter for me, but with making an appointment. And since I was so terrified of it, I just wanted it to be done. Got my NVC number on Monday evening and left for Frankfurt at 4am on Tuesday. Since then I'm sooooo relaxed :)

2 minutes ago, KULtoATL said:

That's great news. Won't be any delay :D

I hope so! According to the clinic my results should have arrived at the embassy today. My case status went to "ready" on Wednesday, and today I submitted DS-160 and paid the fee.
So now I will have to wait for the Pack 3 letter from the embassy (where I send the i-134 + stuff, my birth cert, police records etc.), and once they have it all they're unlocking a virtual calendar, where I can schedule my interview online and by myself.
If that interview is going to be before August 20th, then my vague dared to be made plans will work. :) 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
10 hours ago, Elisaveta said:

Hi all, congratulations on NOA2, medicals, case ready statuses etc.

We have some pretty big news ourselves, we found out we are expecting, I'm going to be a first time mama!:jest:

Also, our case is ready but I'll wait until mid August for the medical/interview. We already bought the ticket for October 4, prior to finding out I was pregnant .:D

HAH!  Oh My!!!  Congratulations!!!!   I just turned on, saw a ton of new posts and I wondered what lit up this thread.  I was thinking a lot of approvals, but then I saw your post and that's even better news than some silly noa2 :)  SHEEZ!  I'm happy for you both!!!!!

Timeline
3 hours ago, Stephanie&Edward said:

Damn my case was just updated and I am getting an RFE in the mail! So frustrating. We are March 9th and only now getting the RFE. We have our wedding planned for October 7th and I am getting super nervous he won't make it! 😞😟😟

Owww!  Not the news you wanted.  Flip side is your case got pulled out of backlog and is on a desk, and that's pretty cool.  

Timeline
1 hour ago, Diego&Dianna said:

For me, it was pretty pointless, frustrating and a waste of time to speak to a Tier 2. But you can always try!

I just got a email from my congressman's office.  I sent the privacy statement and she said she would check yesterday and give me an answer today.  I'm not expecting much....she will probably just get a Tier 2 also with a generic answer.  I'm not sure if they have a back door # or not????  Anyone know if they got more pull?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.