Emma + Jas

I-129F March 2017 Filers

11,448 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

http://i.imgur.com/ujAO1Dl.gifv
For those who need a smile.. this link will do the trick! Not mine... just something that my F shared with me sometime back and its one of my favs out there =)

2 minutes ago, Holly♡ said:

http://i.imgur.com/ujAO1Dl.gifv
For those who need a smile.. this link will do the trick! Not mine... just something that my F shared with me sometime back and its one of my favs out there =)

hahahaha that is so cute. My cat would hate me if I did that. :) My kitty Pixie just turned 12. Not sure she is ready to move again. Poor kitty has moved  7 times in her 12 years this will be her 8th and likely not last as my fiance and I are on a waiting list for a 2 bedroom apartment in the same complex he is in now. lol

Filed: R-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
1 hour ago, dkmfan85 said:

Looking at Igor's list it seems that everything from 3/16 NOA1 and forward is pretty patchy, but still slowly filling in. I'm bringing up the tail end of the month and there are still 6 approvals and 1 RFE following me on the list (3 x 7/12 approvals and one 7/18 RFE). I'm sure many of us have NOA2s in transit! Still would be nice if they would fix their :ranting: tracking and electronic notification system...

Would USCIS account be considered as electronic notification?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
16 minutes ago, AfricanQ said:

Would USCIS account be considered as electronic notification?

As far as I am aware, yes. I only know of one person in the March group that has received an electronic notification out of many that are signed up for it.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 7/18/2017 at 6:11 AM, Yzabelle said:

Hello everyone!  I just want to ask here. Maybe you guys can advice something for my friend. I'm going to try to explain in english😂 So this is their problem! They are also March filer! So they got their NOA1 and NOA2 Just last week already. But she noticed something there.. I'm just going to give an example of a name.. PIÑA. so in the hardcopy her name is PINA.. It should be PIÑA.. they could've fixed the problem already while waiting for the NOA2 only if they noticed it right away.. now is this normal? Can she still go to her medical and interview with this problem? What should they do? :( I'm actually worried about them because she's gonna be my sputum buddy ☹️ Thanks everyone!'

Its normal. For example my was suppose to be M'AN  but it was written as MAN so  i asked my fiancee if it normal she told me. Yes that it was normal.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Our RFE response letter is done, we we're wondering what are we going to write on the envelope that was provided by the USCIS? 

(ie would we just need to write down our return address) 

In the USCIS form filing tips, they said: 

"Mark the envelope and the cover letter with the nature of the submission. For example, Original Submission, Brief for an Appeal, or Response to Request for Additional Information."

And which carrier did you guys used to send your RFE responses? On the USCIS website, they stated that FedEx can be used as a carrier but from my knowledge FedEx doesn't ship to PO box. Has anyone tried sending their RFE response thru FedEx?    

IMG_6635.JPG

AOS Timeline:

Dec 18, 2017:           Married!
January 18, 2018:    Filed AOS, EAD, AP

March 1, 2018:         Biometrics 
May 24, 2018:          Interview (Approved)

June 7, 2018:           Received Green Card

ROC Timeline:

March 26, 2020:      ROC packet sent via FedEx (Phoenix Service Center)

March 31, 2020:      USCIS received the packet

April 3, 2020:          NOA received

Sept 30, 2020:       Biometric letter received (I didn't have to do it due to pandemic)

January 20 2021:   Approval letter received

January 29, 2021:      Green Card received!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
On 7/18/2017 at 10:24 PM, falcao79 said:

Posted July NOA2s on VJ just hit 40 total up from 23 on saturday night: 1 april, 27 March, 8 feb, 2 jan, and 2 dec NOA1s.

Slow day today on visa journey. Only two new NOA2 updates for July bringing the July Number up to 42. One was NOA1 March 29 and one was a January NOA1. Heres to a more productive NOA2 day tomorrow.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
5 hours ago, dkmfan85 said:

Just got back from checking the mail aaaaaaaand........ I got a power bill!!!! Woohoo!!!! :dance:

Lol i ask my fiance  if he got any mail every single day and most days he says yes... than the next text says "bills" 

Lol its getting pretty sad .. but i am going down there july 27 maybe ill be the one to receive the noa 2 from his mailbox!  Who knows ☺ 

Edited by Marzena & Stephen

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
1 hour ago, BlackbirdRN said:

Our RFE response letter is done, we we're wondering what are we going to write on the envelope that was provided by the USCIS? 

"Mark the envelope and the cover letter with the nature of the submission. For example, Original Submission, Brief for an Appeal, or Response to Request for Additional Information."

And which carrier did you guys used to send your RFE responses? On the USCIS website, they stated that FedEx can be used as a carrier but from my knowledge FedEx doesn't ship to PO box. Has anyone tried sending their RFE response thru FedEx?    

My fiance used FedEx, everything was fine.

Spoiler

02/27/2017 - I-129 sent

03/02/2017 - Received date

03/07/2017 - NOA1 text and email

03/10/2017 - NOA1 hard copy

06/14/2017 - RFE mailed

06/17/2017 - RFE received (an unchecked box)

06/19/2017 - response to RFE mailed

06/23/2017 - response to RFE received

06/28/2017 - NOA2 Notice date

07/03/2017 - NOA2 hard copy received

07/11/2017 - NVC case number assigned

07/16/2017 - NVC left

07/17/2017 - Case Ready

07/19/2017 - Packet 3 received

08/18/2017 - Medical

08/23/2017 - Interview - Approved!!!

08/28/2017 - Visa issued

09/04/2017 - Visa in hand

10/27/2017 - POE (JFK)

11/25/2017 - got married!!!

AOS - K-1 + 2 K-2s

01/07/2018 - mailed AOS and EAD forms

01/11/2018 - Received date

01/18/2018 - Notice date

01/22/2018 - text notifications

01/25/2018 - got hard copies

02/12/2018 - biometrics

05/22/2018 - EAD approved 

06/26/2018 - AOS interview

06/27/2018 - AOS approved

07/03/2018 - approval notices received

07/05/2018 - green cards received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Macedonia
Timeline
4 hours ago, BlackbirdRN said:

IMG_6635.JPG

We wrote in "I-129" next to the "RFE" and of course your name and address.  We used USPS overnight delivery and they received it the following day.

Timeline
1 hour ago, Elisaveta said:

We wrote in "I-129" next to the "RFE" and of course your name and address.  We used USPS overnight delivery and they received it the following day.

If we were to put it in a shipping envelope, do we write all information in front of the shipping envelope as well? 

AOS Timeline:

ROC Timeline:

Sept 30, 2020:       Biometric letter received (I didn't have to do it due to pandemic)

Timeline
2 minutes ago, BlackbirdRN said:

If we were to put it in a shipping envelope, do we write all information in front of the shipping envelope as well? 

They specifically ask for the response to be in the envelope they provided. Why would you put it in a shipping envelope? 

Timeline
Just now, Elisaveta said:

They specifically ask for the response to be in the envelope they provided. Why would you put it in a shipping envelope? 

We we're thinking of putting the USCIS envelope inside the shipping envelope provided by USPS because we're afraid of it being torn or getting lost due to it's small size

AOS Timeline:

ROC Timeline:

Timeline
1 minute ago, BlackbirdRN said:

We we're thinking of putting the USCIS envelope inside the shipping envelope provided by USPS because we're afraid of it being torn or getting lost due to it's small size

Don't complicate it, it will not get lost, just mail it per instructions. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.