Emma + Jas

I-129F March 2017 Filers

11,448 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

They mailed an RFE for a case 20 before mine yesterday with the same received date.Β  Closest movement I've seen.Β  I suppose it's too much to hope NOA2 could be close :wacko:

Of course my timeline estimate has jumped up another week this morning after I'd finally entered the estimated date again :rolleyes:

Edited by Rev

K-1 Visa:

03/27/17 - I-129F mailed.

03/31/17 - Delivered / Received Date
04/05/17 - Notice date

04/06/17 - NOA1 text & e-mail

04/10/17 - NOA1 hard copy
07/31/17 - NOA2 hard copy

08/14/17 - Received NVC case #

08/17/17 - Case left NVC / in transit
08/18/17 - Case ready at embassy!
09/13/17 - Medical
09/21/17 - Interview - Approved!

10/09/17 - POE Phoenix

10/22/17 - Married!

AOS:
11/16/17 - AOS packet mailed

11/18/17 - Delivered

11/22/17 - NOA1 text & e-mail

11/29/17 - Hard copies received

12/19/17 - Biometrics appointment
02/12/18 - EAD approval notice

02/16/18 - Received EAD card

Β 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline
10 minutes ago, Patricia & Ola said:

We are Sweden as well!!! Congratulations! Our NAO2 was June 20, so any day now!!!

Woo!! That's exciting! You should definitely get your packet 3 very veryΒ soon. Are you doing your medical in Stockholm or Gothenburg?Β Β Β 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Emmsan said:

Woo!! That's exciting! You should definitely get your packet 3 very veryΒ soon. Are you doing your medical in Stockholm or Gothenburg?Β Β Β 

My fiance lives is Swedish, living in Norway, so will do his medical there......interview in Stockholm.

Β 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
1 minute ago, SChamb said:

i'm cheering for yea rev... i'm cheering for us all still waiting!:jest:I keep telling myself tomorrow it will be in the mail box

Thank you!!!Β  Every day I'm hoping to see a flood of approvals for those of your with earlier dates.Β  Gives me hope.Β  Good luck with the mail today everyone <3

K-1 Visa:

03/27/17 - I-129F mailed.

03/31/17 - Delivered / Received Date
04/05/17 - Notice date

04/06/17 - NOA1 text & e-mail

04/10/17 - NOA1 hard copy
07/31/17 - NOA2 hard copy

08/14/17 - Received NVC case #

08/17/17 - Case left NVC / in transit
08/18/17 - Case ready at embassy!
09/13/17 - Medical
09/21/17 - Interview - Approved!

10/09/17 - POE Phoenix

10/22/17 - Married!

AOS:
11/16/17 - AOS packet mailed

11/18/17 - Delivered

11/22/17 - NOA1 text & e-mail

11/29/17 - Hard copies received

12/19/17 - Biometrics appointment
02/12/18 - EAD approval notice

02/16/18 - Received EAD card

Β 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
5 minutes ago, pajobra said:

The case before mine is still received. 2 cases before mine shows approved July 18th on the website so again an odd approval actually put on the website. 4 cases after mine all RFE's from ages ago. Sighs and waits and tries to remember its in Gods hands what happens. Tomorrow is another day. Day 125 from notice and 128 from received. Trying to wait patiently.

wow I was thinking you all where already approved... hope you all get yours soon you are ahead of us

Just now, Rev said:

Thank you!!!Β  Every day I'm hoping to see a flood of approvals for those of your with earlier dates.Β  Gives me hope.Β  Good luck with the mail today everyone <3

insert sad face.. checked informed delivery no go today but maybe tomorrow right lol

Just now, SChamb said:

wow I was thinking you all where already approved... hope you all get yours soon you are ahead of us

insert sad face.. checked informed delivery no go today but maybe tomorrow right lol

Sadly no not yet. My fiance gets informed mail but lately just checks the box anyway in case something was amiss. Every mail day is a new day of hope. Since there is mail 6 days a week in the US its only Sunday we have to really get through. lol Luckily I work 6 days a week so that helps keep me busy and thinking of it less. I only have Mondays off work currently.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Peru
Timeline
43 minutes ago, Sangar said:

Does neone no what really happens in the medical exam?

what kind of tests, shots (how many total) and X-rays ?

can the medical be done in one day only ?

does the dr. tell u at the end of the medical if u pass or fail?

Β Thank u

From my fiance's experience - We went to the medical clinic at 7AM for check-in (once he got checked-in and called back I went off to Starbucks to wait :)) Β He had to have chest x-rays, blood drawn, urine and then lastly, four vaccines. This was on Wednesday and they said they would call him Monday if there were any issues, if not he could pick-up the packet to take to the interview the next Wednesday. Β He is out of the clinic and joined me at Starbucks at 10AM (everything done in about 3 hours). Β I think everything is country/embassy specific on how the medical is done and how the records get to the embassy, but that was ourΒ experience.Β 

Edited by Alysia&Luis

K-1 Visa Jouney

Spoiler

Β 

24-Feb 2017 - I-129F packet sentΒ to TX lockbox

28-Feb 2017 - I-129F Received Date

03-Mar 2017 - NOA1 Notice Date

12-Jun 2017 - NOA2 Notice Date

26-Jun 2017 - NVC Case # Received

03-Jul 2017 - Embassy Received

05-Jul 2017 - Medical

14-Jul 2017 - Interview - APPROVED

18-Jul 2017 - Visa in hand!

21-Jul 2017 - POE Miami!!

27-Aug 2017 - MARRIED!!

Β 

Β 

AOS

31-AUG 2017 - Mailed I-485, I-131, I-765

06-SEP 2017 - NOA I-485,I-131, I-765

27-SEP 2017 Biometrics

24-OCT-2017 EAD/AP Approved

01-NOV-2017 Combo Card Received

23-JUL-2018 Interview

23-JUL-2018 - I-485 APPROVED

Β 

Β 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Alysia&Luis said:

From my fiance's experience - We went to the medical clinic at 7AM for check-in (once he got checked-in and called back I went off to Starbucks to wait :)) Β He had to have chest x-rays, blood drawn, urine and then lastly, four vaccines. This was on Wednesday and they said they would call him Monday if there were any issues, if not he could pick-up the packet to take to the interview the next Wednesday. Β He is out of the clinic and joined me at Starbucks at 10AM (everything done in about 3 hours). Β I think everything is country/embassy specific on how the medical is done and how the records get to the embassy, but that was ourΒ experience.Β 

Did he know ahead of time that he was missing vaccines and was that a problem to just have them done from there or like no big deal?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline
8 hours ago, Eric&Olya said:

Dear Whiners, thank you for your kind words! I'm sorry I haven't replied to every message, I'm just so terribly busy, sleep-deprived andΒ stressed out:blink:

Β 

I just got a phone call from the embassy - everything is ready, I can schedule the interview and the medical! Yaaayyyy!

I won't go until the end of August anyway, but at least now I don't have to worry about my case being lost, having wrong DOB, sent to Uganda and what not:)

Β 

Congratulations on all the good news that you've had recently! @TearsOfBabylonΒ , the biggest weirdo, I'm happy that your X-ray phobia is not bugging you anymore:)

Everyone who is still waiting - sending you lots of good vibes and virtual hugs, crossing all my body parts for you and hoping that you are all approved soon!

Β 

Β 

Yeee Β  great news. Β  all stress coming to an end. Β Im so happy for your Β guys :)

Β 

K1 Visa
Event Date
Service Center : Texas Service Center
Transferred? California Service Center on 2017-03-07
Consulate : Β 
I-129F Sent : 2017-02-28
I-129F NOA1 : 2017-03-07
I-129F RFE(s) : Β 
RFE Reply(s) : Β 
I-129F NOA2 : 2017-06-16
NVC Received : 2017-06-29
Date Case #, IIN, and BIN assigned : 2017-06-29
NVC Left : 2017-07-06
Consulate Received : 2017-07-12
Packet 3 Received : 2017-07-13
Packet 3 Sent : 2017-07-14
Packet 4 Received : 2017-07-20
Interview Date :

2017-08-17

Β 

Approved Β 2017-08-25

Flying Β Sept 8thΒ 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 
Β 
Β 

Β 

1 minute ago, Hollyβ™‘ said:

I would like to add something. I have seen several people talking about how their F's don't believe that they have sent in the packets... talk about adding fuel to the fire. This blows my mind when I see people saying these things. I would be devastated if my F accused me of this. I want him with me just as much as he wants to be physically with me. I am not so stressed, but I do have my times where I get sad that he isn't and if he were to accuse me of this, it would add much unnecessary tension to our relationship. I am not sure what you guys have did in regards to what I am about to say, but I know that when I had my packet all together and ready to go, I had recorded everything that was in it because I wanted him to see all the work I had put into it plus I wanted to have proof for myself of what I had sent in case something happened to it because I have read about things like this happening. I did not do it though because I thought he would ever doubt me. Just did it because I wanted to share it with him.
Anyhow, you are in a real relationship with your F's and they should truly 110% trust you and I am sorry for anyoneΒ who isΒ going through this because I can't imagine how much more stress that would add to an already unbearable situation.
Just remember snail mail is slow and your approvals could be on their way if you have not received an RFE by text or email =) because we know that they are working on cases!
Best of luck to everyone no matter what stage you are at! =)

We were lucky that I was in America for 3 weeks when we sent off our petition recorded delivery beginning of March πŸ˜„ Besides I would never accuse my girl of anything such as not sending in the package πŸ˜‰In over a year we haven't even argued in person or on Skype video chat lolΒ 

Β 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.