Emma + Jas

I-129F March 2017 Filers

11,448 posts in this topic

16 hours ago, AnJ Co said:

So many have this, it seems like a good thing..... My mailbox doesn't qualify for informed delivery, Not sure if I could handle it if it did LOL  If I got an email at work, i'd have to abandon patients to go get it and I just couldn't do that.  I think I would be an emotional wreck for the rest of the day until the shift ended at 7pm : )  

Each night I go home, and it's like the mailbox is saying "There's No Mail! BEAT IT!!!"  Regardless I look, and sure enough, there's no mail!

Maybe I should hire a sign spinner outside of WAC hahaha

It is a good thing, but I still have a bit of hope that somehow they missed to scan a letter from CSC and when my fiancee will get home after the shift the letter will be in the mailbox! ;) 

18 minutes ago, Eric&Olya said:

Dear Whiners, thank you for your kind words! I'm sorry I haven't replied to every message, I'm just so terribly busy, sleep-deprived and stressed out:blink:

I just got a phone call from the embassy - everything is ready, I can schedule the interview and the medical! Yaaayyyy!

I won't go until the end of August anyway, but at least now I don't have to worry about my case being lost, having wrong DOB, sent to Uganda and what not:)

Congratulations on all the good news that you've had recently! @TearsOfBabylon , the biggest weirdo, I'm happy that your X-ray phobia is not bugging you anymore:)

Everyone who is still waiting - sending you lots of good vibes and virtual hugs, crossing all my body parts for you and hoping that you are all approved soon!

Eeeeek lol 😂 the news keeps getting better for us March whiney weirdos 😁 😁 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
9 hours ago, Diego&Dianna said:

I'm gonna call USCIS tomorrow, this is getting pretty aggravating. I'll probably just get a standard response but who knows, it's worth a shot. Plus my mail has been all sorts of messed up lately, and their online tracker obviously doesn't work. 😒

Try connect with tier 2 so you can get the real update of your case. Crossing fingers for you! :))

6 hours ago, Jesus & Michelle said:

Hey everyone,

I'm on a vacation with my fiance for the past few weeks. We have the USPS Informed Delivery set up to keep an eye out for our NOA2. So far, nothing despite that our NOA1 was dated March 16. Yesterday, we received an email from USPS showing a letter from the National Visa Center. What does this mean? Did we perhaps missed the NOA2? We did not get any notification either.

6 hours ago, Jesus & Michelle said:

An update!

I just received an email from the Malaysian Embassy to schedule an interview with them.

Does that mean the NOA2 has already been in my fiance's mailbox and the USPS Informed Delivery somehow missed it?

Congratulations to both of you! 😊😊 Call the USCIS and request a NOA2 Hardcopy. :))

22 minutes ago, Eric&Olya said:

Dear Whiners, thank you for your kind words! I'm sorry I haven't replied to every message, I'm just so terribly busy, sleep-deprived and stressed out:blink:

I just got a phone call from the embassy - everything is ready, I can schedule the interview and the medical! Yaaayyyy!

I won't go until the end of August anyway, but at least now I don't have to worry about my case being lost, having wrong DOB, sent to Uganda and what not:)

Congratulations on all the good news that you've had recently! @TearsOfBabylon , the biggest weirdo, I'm happy that your X-ray phobia is not bugging you anymore:)

Everyone who is still waiting - sending you lots of good vibes and virtual hugs, crossing all my body parts for you and hoping that you are all approved soon!

Congratulations! ❤️❤️❤️ 2 more steps for you😊😊

32 minutes ago, Eric&Olya said:

Wow, great news! Yayyyy! ;) 

I had no idea they are calling in Ukraine as well. :) 

1 hour ago, Eric&Olya said:

Weirdooooo-huuuuug for you!!!
You're almost done!!! I'm so excited for you! :D:D:D

3 minutes ago, AfricanQ said:

Was the urine test done for pregnancy? 

Not here. I think - but that's just my assumption - they do a drug/sexual disease test.
Since guys have to do the peepee test as well it'd make no sense ^^

130 days :) whiner

NOA1-10th of March

RFE-22nd of June

Our respond to RFE sent on 30th of June

USCIS respond to us with received additional evidence / respond/ on  05th of July and they are working again on our case...

Hope they forgot to send an e-mail notification or hard copy of NOA2 to us and they sent it to NVC :D  (At least I can keep dreaming about this scenario):jest:

Hang in there peeps we are all almost there :whistle:

Edited by DalilaAdnan

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.