3,010 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Chilku30 said:

How do you check the status on the dhs website, anyone can post the link?

https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/

US Passport Application

Routine service
Applied: 12/3/2020

Received: 12/18/2020

Approved & Shipped: 1/11/2021

Passport Delivered:   1/14/2021

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Singapore
Timeline
8 minutes ago, bocajunior007 said:

My case was transferred to the local office on February 26th, 2018. They have received my case for I-751 on May 25th 2017. I'm part of the California Office. 
When should my interview be? is it for sure that we will have an interview? Thank you guys!

image.thumb.png.e00b734067c599e521739b8b9a23c19f.png

Hi Bocajunior007,

My local USCIS office told me that about 50% of cases may have an interview. Also, I was processed by the California Service Center. I filed my I-751 on March 1, 2017. Out of the blue and to my joy and happiness, on July 23, 2018, I opened my mailbox and found my green card in it. I'm not sure exactly then about the process and timing. It seems quite different for all applicants.

Good Luck,

Edited by SabineGriffin

59 minutes ago, forze said:

Hi fillers,

This morning I got another email of action o my case and for the first time I think DHS updated saying the USPS would be delivering my card.

uscis 2.png

I really hope for you it's true and you get your card soon! I got all these updates too but never received it lol. 🙁 

US Passport Application

Routine service

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country:
Timeline
4 hours ago, AnGeLxX said:

I really hope for you it's true and you get your card soon! I got all these updates too but never received it lol. 🙁 

Hi there, you should schedule an infopass. I believe they would sort out things for you this time. You have been waiting forever this is bizarre :bonk:

Edited by Name O Boy

Timeline
5 hours ago, forze said:

Hi fillers,

This morning I got another email of action o my case and for the first time I think DHS updated saying the USPS would be delivering my card.

uscis 2.png

Congratulations. Such great news :jest:

4 hours ago, Name O Boy said:

Hi there, you should schedule an infopass. I believe they would sort out things for you this time. You have been waiting forever this is bizarre :bonk:

Yeah I might do that soon..I haven't had a need for one so that is why I didn't schedule one, also an 2h drive.. might not seem much for some people but for us right now it is. I don't think they can tell me anything lol I'll be surprised if they can.  

US Passport Application

Routine service

Timeline
18 minutes ago, AnGeLxX said:

Yeah I might do that soon..I haven't had a need for one so that is why I didn't schedule one, also an 2h drive.. might not seem much for some people but for us right now it is. I don't think they can tell me anything lol I'll be surprised if they can.  

Lollzzz it means you would need to take a day off from work because it will take 4 hours for a round trip. Hmm well it might be worth it Lollzzzz

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
33 minutes ago, forze said:

Hey Guys,

Just got my card in the mail along with my 18 month extension (LOL). Finally is over.

Good luck to everyone still in this road.

congratulations!!! 

P.S. Funny how they operate, sending a green card AND an extension letter, lol ;) Anyway, once again - congrats!!!! 

On 7/3/2018 at 10:29 AM, wang7056 said:

Well.. I am giving an update on my case here.

March 3 CSC I-751 filer. Did not file N-400.

February 26: An update on "We received your case"

June 19: Another update on "We transferred your case to another USCIS office for processing" I then received an actual letter stating that "case transferred from California to Texas service center"

So, How long will it take?

I have searched similar cases that is transferred to Texas with no N-400 application. One took about a month and another took about 3 months....Great, Right!?

Finally my case was approved on Aug 18, exactly 60 days after case transferred from CSC to TSC.

A total of 533 days of processing time (no REFs and no address changes).

Edited by wang7056
typo

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

I’m sure this has been asked (I think) but I’m too lazy to go back and read ...I got approved end of July, received my green card August 4, today I got a 18 month extension letter with date from the 11th. I’m sure this is one of the many Stupid things Uscis is doing now but wanted to make sure 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.