3,010 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Boadiwaa said:

Are there still March 2017 filers who haven’t received their green cards or is it only me.I am a vsc filer.Hope to hear great news soon

I just submitted RFE about a week ago, still waiting. I filed on March 10, 17.

8 hours ago, Boadiwaa said:

Are there still March 2017 filers who haven’t received their green cards or is it only me.I am a vsc filer.Hope to hear great news soon

I got approved on Sunday. I had a RFE.  Hope you hear something very soon! 

On 4/9/2018 at 2:59 PM, dp1987 said:

Congrats! They updated my status on April 3rd but approval date was Mar 30th. Also don't be surprised if you get your GC before the approval notice like I did lol!

Well I got the approval notice letter today haha

US Passport Application

Routine service
Applied: 12/3/2020

Received: 12/18/2020

Approved & Shipped: 1/11/2021

Passport Delivered:   1/14/2021

7 hours ago, gc@gc said:

got approved on Sunday?  wow, i didnt know they work on Sundays, thats great!

Yeah, I didn't know that either. My notice letter yesterday said that I got approved on april 8. My case updated on april the 8 but didn't receive a email until the next day (Monday). Got another update this morning that they sent my GC on the April 12. 

Edited by AnGeLxX

US Passport Application

Routine service

3 hours ago, AnGeLxX said:

Yeah, I didn't know that either. My notice letter yesterday said that I got approved on april 8. My case updated on april the 8 but didn't receive a email until the next day (Monday). Got another update this morning that they sent my GC on the April 12. 

Hi Did you use the old website to check and did you status change it approved ? Or just the new site change it to approve? I am sorry that I ask so many question.Thank you!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
7 hours ago, Teal jasmine said:

Hi ! 

I filed my I-751 back in March 2017 to CSC. Haven’t heard anything since finger print.

I’m located in Chicago. Anyone has any update ? 

Thanks ! 

I am located in Chicago, and have not heard anything either. I also filed in March.

5 hours ago, dw12 said:

Hi Did you use the old website to check and did you status change it approved ? Or just the new site change it to approve? I am sorry that I ask so many question.Thank you!

That is okay, no worries! Both sites updated to card production first, 1 day later to approved and since yesterday it's on "Mailed new card". I have email alert on so they sent me an email every time haha.  

Edited by AnGeLxX

US Passport Application

Routine service

6 minutes ago, dw12 said:

Thank you! I hope I can get some good news soon.

When did you file and where? Try to update your timeline it's so much easier for everyone on here. 

Edited by AnGeLxX

US Passport Application

Routine service

Just now, AnGeLxX said:

When did you file and where? Try to update your timeline it's so much easier for everyone on here. 

I got name updated on Apr 9, I thought I am closer to approval.Then my friend who had name updated before me (On Apr 1) said she got notice request for more evidence.I guess I need to wait longer. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.