3,010 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, moonsky said:

RFE recieved 03/28/18

Sent 04/04/18

Delivered 04/05/18

Email notification 04/10/18 and the below is updated.

Has anyone experienced the same steps and how did it go?

xx

What did you originally send and what were they looking for ?

I-751 Timeline:

I-751 filed at VSC                 : 05/08/2017

USCIS Received                  : 05/09/2017

Check Cashed                     : 05/18/2017

NOA1 Receipt Date             : 05/10/2017

NOA1 received                     : 05/20/2017

Biometrics letter Received  : 06/10/2017 - Appointment for 06/23/2017

Biometrics Walk-in               : 06/12/2017 - biometrics completed

DMV license renewed         : 06/12/2017 - 1 year extension from greencard expiration 

I-751 Approved                    : 06/06/2018

N-400 Timeline:

Paper filing received at USCIS              : 05/24/2018

N400 notice to create online account   : 05/30/2018

N400 NOA                                                  : 06/02/2018

N400 Biometrics                                       : 06/21/2018

N400 Interview                                          : 09/19/2018

15 minutes ago, moonsky said:

RFE recieved 03/28/18

Sent 04/04/18

Delivered 04/05/18

xx

6B05C534-EB5E-4A80-B85A-F3B3C42443CB.jpeg

Yes I did. After 17 days (yesterday) they approved my case.  Good luck with your RFE

US Passport Application

Routine service
Applied: 12/3/2020

Received: 12/18/2020

Approved & Shipped: 1/11/2021

Passport Delivered:   1/14/2021

1 minute ago, wanderer84 said:

What did you originally send and what were they looking for ?

Well, they asked for a copy of our marriage certificate (funny enough, didn't they have it from the beginning of I485 right?)

I sent what they had asked for, did not include anything else. I assumed everything I originally sent was fine.

1 minute ago, AnGeLxX said:

Yes I did. After 17 days (yesterday) they approved my case.  Good luck with your RFE

Thanks, AnGeLxX. I have been following your posts and I am so happy for you.

Your approval gives me high hope too :) xx

Good Morning everyone For the last couple days this message showed [ON FEB 27TH} ..today it is changed to APRIL 9th as seen below... any ideas or anyone had similar thing happened? thx

On April 9, 2018, we received your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, Receipt Number EAC1xxxxxxxx, at your local office. If you move, go to

Edited by nimba70

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Ok so I'll send my i-751 in march 9 2017 they receive it and send me an extension letter but the letter already expires back in march 21 2018 and now i need to travel out the country and they didn't have any appointments available at uscis to give me another extension letter so the cuestión here is if try to re enter the country with my greencard and my extension letter expired what could happen? 

5 hours ago, moonsky said:

Well, they asked for a copy of our marriage certificate (funny enough, didn't they have it from the beginning of I485 right?)

I sent what they had asked for, did not include anything else. I assumed everything I originally sent was fine.

Thanks, AnGeLxX. I have been following your posts and I am so happy for you.

Your approval gives me high hope too :) xx

I'm sure you will hear something very soon! They asked a lot more from me lol. 

US Passport Application

Routine service
Applied: 12/3/2020

Received: 12/18/2020

Approved & Shipped: 1/11/2021

Passport Delivered:   1/14/2021

6 hours ago, moonsky said:

RFE recieved 03/28/18

Sent 04/04/18

Delivered 04/05/18

xx

6B05C534-EB5E-4A80-B85A-F3B3C42443CB.jpeg

Good luck moonsky.....hopefully you are next for approval.  I wish CSC would start approving.....grrrr.

USCIS
30 Jan 2014 - Sent I-130
03 Feb 2014- NOA1

10 months of bologna, we cannot believe this, nor will you if you knew
02 Dec 2014- NOA2

NVC
30-Dec 2014 case received
10-Feb 2015 case and iin # assigned
10-Feb 2015 completed ds 261
11-Feb 2015 paid AOS fee
11-Feb 2015 welcome letter rec'd
15-Feb 2015 emailed AOS & IV package info
19-Feb 2015 paid IV fee
23-Feb 2015 submitted ds260
07-Apr 2015 CC :dancing:
26-May 2015. interview--approval

28-May 2015 noon visa in hand!!

POE-??

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country:
Timeline
4 hours ago, Muped11 said:

Ok so I'll send my i-751 in march 9 2017 they receive it and send me an extension letter but the letter already expires back in march 21 2018 and now i need to travel out the country and they didn't have any appointments available at uscis to give me another extension letter so the cuestión here is if try to re enter the country with my greencard and my extension letter expired what could happen? 

Try to check infopass at midnight. The extension letter extends your GC expiration to 1 year from the second year anniversary of your GC. 

5 hours ago, Muped11 said:

i thought they wont give you another extension letter but a i-551 stamp

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
On 4/9/2018 at 3:37 PM, calliz said:

Hi Everyone! Long time lurker but wanted to add my experience and hope for any insight.

I'm a march 2017 filer and had not received a peep from my case until Feb 26th when i got the notification online saying my case had been transferred as everyone else i assumed it was a glitch. Then on April 3rd I received another notification saying my case had been transferred and today i receive a NOA on the mail saying that after preliminary review my case has been transferred to the LIncoln, NE office which now has jurisdiction over my case. Im in FL so I am a CSC filer why would my case be transferred to Nebraska, anyone else received a notification in the mail?

Hi there, I am a CSC filer as well and I got the exact same notice that my file has been transferred to Nebraska. Hopefully we will get a quick response but you never know how long it will take in Nebraska

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Today I got my passport stamped at the Tampa FL office... about a 45 min wait but the officer was nice and quick, she kept my card but gave me back my extension letter.

there was actually an oath ceremony going on while I was waiting and It made me wish even more to get my citizenship but that’s not an option right now for personal reasons that have my pockets empty.

Congrats to all the approvals from the last few days 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
18 minutes ago, Greatlakes said:

Hi there, I am a CSC filer as well and I got the exact same notice that my file has been transferred to Nebraska. Hopefully we will get a quick response but you never know how long it will take in Nebraska

Hi Everyone, 

How do or how can we know the I-751 Processing time for Nebraska Service Center?  The USCIS Website only has  CSC, VSC & Field Offices for I-751.  So how do we know if we are still under the processing times?

On ‎4‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 3:37 PM, calliz said:

Hi Everyone! Long time lurker but wanted to add my experience and hope for any insight.

I'm a march 2017 filer and had not received a peep from my case until Feb 26th when i got the notification online saying my case had been transferred as everyone else i assumed it was a glitch. Then on April 3rd I received another notification saying my case had been transferred and today i receive a NOA on the mail saying that after preliminary review my case has been transferred to the LIncoln, NE office which now has jurisdiction over my case. Im in FL so I am a CSC filer why would my case be transferred to Nebraska, anyone else received a notification in the mail?

Same with me!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.