3,010 posts in this topic

19 minutes ago, Santos12 said:

Wow that's great. I'm almost certain that that's not the case here in NJ. But if it were I would still rather go to the city hall to get a copy of a marriage certificate. The lines at the DMV are always huge and it can be really stressful at times. 

The wait for me was surprisingly short (about 30mins). I assumed not everyone knew that you could get those certificates at DMV. You can check on DMV website beforehand to see if your local DMV does have the customer service center or not. I think most of them do.

I honestly went to bed dreaming about the certificate and what if I could not get it in time LOL

Edited by moonsky

2 hours ago, Santos12 said:

Am I the only one who checks their case status twice a day? Sometimes three. :wacko:

I need to stop but I can't help it. 

What site are using to check the status? Sorry, but it's been so long I've forgotten where to even look.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
3 hours ago, Santos12 said:

Am I the only one who checks their case status twice a day? Sometimes three. :wacko:

I use to check that much time as u but  since am stay home mom, but now i find things to occupied time so its off my mind for a while

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline
3 minutes ago, ZA_US said:

What site are using to check the status? Sorry, but it's been so long I've forgotten where to even look.

I use this one because it seems to be more accurate than the other one.

https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/

1 minute ago, Santos12 said:

I use this one because it seems to be more accurate than the other one.

https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/

Thanks! I hope we get good news soon!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Guys I didn’t know this but if you have informed delivery on usps, you can click Packages and see what’s coming in the mail (not already deliverered). I see tomorrow USCIS Corbin production center package is scheduled to be delivered. Check yours online and see! If youre waiting and it’s not there after you’ve been approved, it hasn’t even been mailed yet. Good luck guys!

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
5 hours ago, Santos12 said:

I check up to 5 times a day...Can't help myself either.

7 hours ago, Santos12 said:

Turn on the email alert. Every time there is an update it will sent in email. That way you don't have to check the website yourself ^_^

US Passport Application

Routine service
Applied: 12/3/2020

Received: 12/18/2020

Approved & Shipped: 1/11/2021

Passport Delivered:   1/14/2021

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country:
Timeline
21 minutes ago, AnGeLxX said:

Turn on the email alert. Every time there is an update it will sent in email. That way you don't have to check the website yourself ^_^

What if someone doesn't have an email  :lol: Just kidding. There is also text notification too. Did you hear anything back about your RFE

14 minutes ago, Name O Boy said:

What if someone doesn't have an email  :lol: Just kidding. There is also text notification too. Did you hear anything back about your RFE

Haha, no nothing new yet.

US Passport Application

Routine service
Applied: 12/3/2020

Received: 12/18/2020

Approved & Shipped: 1/11/2021

Passport Delivered:   1/14/2021

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country:
Timeline
2 minutes ago, AnGeLxX said:

Haha, no nothing new yet.

Fingers cross hope you hear something in next few weeks or sooner my friend, regards. 

Edited by Name O Boy

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline
4 hours ago, bibi_hey said:

I check up to 5 times a day...Can't help myself either.

Ok good to know I'm not the only one lol

2 hours ago, AnGeLxX said:

I have that on but some people here said that they got approved and they never received the notification so I check anyway :D

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.