3,010 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, CharlieBrown said:

so jealous of vermonter's filers, looks like it's been only a year for you guys lol congratulations!!

A year and 14 days haha. Yeah I feel sorry for CSC filers :(

US Passport Application

Routine service
Applied: 12/3/2020

Received: 12/18/2020

Approved & Shipped: 1/11/2021

Passport Delivered:   1/14/2021

14 minutes ago, gc@gc said:

the reply to your inquire is meaningless since they just automatically add that date (4/19/18) to it, i assume you will get another date (5/19/18 or something like that) if you inquire it on or around 4/19/18

Thanks for the positivity, I’m already stressed about this. 

Married ❤️02-14-14 valentines day!?❤️

USCIS

PD April 4, 2014 USCIS Vermont service center

NOA1 April 8, 2014

RFE none

NVC

Petition Approved July 10, 2014

AOS & IV scan dates 8/21 & 9/23

Waiting on our CC

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Am going submit my n400 today am a csc filer i dont want to wait 17.5 to 19 months i was kinda hesitant becuz am going sch and loaded with work just dont kno when am going to find time to study a 100 questionsB-) the stress is on.

4 minutes ago, Shanshanjamrock said:

Am going submit my n400 today am a csc filer i dont want to wait 17.5 to 19 months i was kinda hesitant becuz am going sch and loaded with work just dont kno when am going to find time to study a 100 questionsB-) the stress is on.

the majority of those 100 questions is just common knowledge, dont worry about it 

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, boosbear said:

We filed 3-17-17....no RFE received, nothing except they received case at VSC 2-26-18 & are still working. We submitted an inquiry & the reply was that we’d hear by 4-19-18. I was beginning to think we were the only VSC filers not approved yet. :( 

Trust me you are not alone. I filed 3-8-2017. Just the update on 2-28-2018.. and after that nothing! I wrnt to get my stamp today though.

15 minutes ago, bibi_hey said:

Trust me you are not alone. I filed 3-8-2017. Just the update on 2-28-2018.. and after that nothing! I wrnt to get my stamp today though.

Thanks so much, good luck to you! 

Married ❤️02-14-14 valentines day!?❤️

USCIS

PD April 4, 2014 USCIS Vermont service center

NOA1 April 8, 2014

RFE none

NVC

Petition Approved July 10, 2014

AOS & IV scan dates 8/21 & 9/23

Waiting on our CC

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline
4 hours ago, Shanshanjamrock said:

There's an app available on your phone that can help you with the civics questions. The questions are easy. It's made by USCIS.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
10 minutes ago, Santos12 said:

There's an app available on your phone that can help you with the civics questions. The questions are easy. It's made by USCIS.

Thanks ill check it out:D

6 hours ago, boosbear said:

We filed 3-17-17....no RFE received, nothing except they received case at VSC 2-26-18 & are still working. We submitted an inquiry & the reply was that we’d hear by 4-19-18. I was beginning to think we were the only VSC filers not approved yet. :( 

Don't worry, yours will come too. Did you check both DHS and egov website? ours didnt get any updates in the egov website while the DHS website says, they mailed us the card. @AnGeLxX has a different case - their egov updated a day before DHS.

It is so random - however, I wouldn't worry at all - I would rather keep calling the 1-800 number and keep pestering them till I know what's going on. :P keeping all the ones who haven't received any approval or updates (specially all the CSC filers) in my thoughts. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline
15 hours ago, Smelserjl said:

Another update. It's been quite rapid updates since last Monday (which is also when I filed N400). 

untitled.png

I got the very same update.

HI March 2017 fellows,

I have been following you guys for a while but did not get a chance to register and reply to the thread.

My NOA date is 03/10/17.

RFE dated 03/28/2018.

Status on DHS shows "we received your case" dated 02/25/2018

Now, on the RFE letter, it states that I need to submit a photocopy of my marriage certificate which I for some reason misplaced. 

My question is can/should I send the certified marriage certificate that could be obtained at the court where my ceremony was taken place?

Per your experience with RFE, should this be a good sign for an approval?

Thank you :) xx

19 hours ago, qrish n gita said:

Got RFE saying not enough evidence 

i sent everything but they said it won’t define that our marriage is true

now we have a baby girl born on January so this time we had her birth certificate and 2017 tax transcript 

i hope we should be good this time

Didn't they attach a page of required documents with the RFE letter?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.