3,975 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Vietnam
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Pinkielicious said:

Be positive, Denis. If you didn't make any mistake on the forms, you should be okay. Please let us know if you receive something. 

This is funny, but I just told my co-worker, I think this is the only time in my life where I'm hoping a couple of checks totalling near $2000 gets cashed from my bank account.  lol.

K1 VISA

09/21/16....I-129F mailed to Lewisville, TX

09/22/16....Delivered at Lewisville, TX

09/26/16....NOA1 Text and Email. Case sent to CSC

10/01/16....NOA1 Hard Copy Received

11/01/16....NOA2 Text and Email

11/05/16....NOA2 Hard Copy Received

11/22/16....NVC Received I-129F

11/23/16....Case Number Received

11/28/16....Left NVC to Consulate/Embassy

11/29/16....Embassy Received. Case status set as "Ready"

12/27/16....Medical

01/03/17....Interview

01/05/17....Visa Issued

01/10/17...Visa in Hand

01/28/17....POE at LAX

02/10/17....Got married.

AOS

03/09/17....Sent AOS Package

03/13/17....AOS Delivered

04/10/17....Checks cashed

04/11/17....NOA1 Texts and Emails 

04/17/17...Received hard copies in the mail

04/19/17...Received RFIE Notice via text and email

04/21/17...Received biometrics letters for wife and daughter in the mail

04/24/17...Received RFIE letter in the mail (they need I-864 even though I sent them the right form)

04/25/17...Sent RFIE via USPS Express mail 

04/26/17...RFIE package delivered and signed for.

04/28/17...Received notification via text that USCIS received our RFIE and that the case was updated again.

05/03/17...Biometric appointment for wife and daughter.

05/31/17...Received RFE via text and email for I765 & I-131

06/05/17...Received hard copies of RFE (they want to know whether to send documents to preparer's address or mailing address, which are the same...grrr) 

06/06/17...Sent USPS overnight express response of RFE to USCIS

06/07/17...USCIS received response to RFE

06/14/17...New EAD status: New Card is Being Produced

06/16/17....New EAD status: Card was Mailed to Me

06/19/17....Received hard copies of EAD/AP approvals

06/22/17....Received EAD/AP combo card.

11/06/17....AOS Interview scheduled: APPROVED!!

11/15/17... Received Green Card in the mail.

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

So I called up uscis this morning to ask them if having more than one A# is a problem and the lady asked me to schedule an infopass appointment with the local office . She also told me that the current processing date of the ead at the NBC Center is 29th Nov 2016.

Timeline
1 minute ago, Denis & San said:

This is funny, but I just told my co-worker, I think this is the only time in my life where I'm hoping a couple of checks totalling near $2000 gets cashed from my bank account.  lol.

That's right! LOL. I've kept on telling my husband to check his bank to see if they already cash the check. I guess this is definitely the only time we're happy to see someone takes our money. Btw, have uscis responded to your email yet?

01/09/2011 - Arrived United States

11/15/2012 - Officially dated my husband

11/30/2015 - Got married

03/15/2017 - AOS package sent but got rejected 

04/22/2017 - AOS package re-sent

04/24/2017 - AOS package delivered at USCIS, Chicago

05/12/2017 - Text/Email Receipt received (1 text, 1 email) for I-130

05/13/2017 - Received I-797C for I-485/I-765/I-131 in mail (USCIS couldn't find my record for I-130 approval)

05/15/2017 - Check cashed (I-130)

05/19/2017 - Received NOA1 for I-130 

05/20/2017 - Resubmitted I-485/I-765/I-131

05/22/2017 - I-485 delivered at Chicago P.O. Box

Timeline
Just now, Pinkielicious said:

That's right! LOL. I've kept on telling my husband to check his bank to see if they already cash the check. I guess this is definitely the only time we're happy to see someone takes our money. Btw, have uscis responded to your email yet?

Not yet, I sent it on Monday April 3rd at 8:30am and an hour later, I got this below:

Thank you for contacting Lockbox Support,

Your inquiry has been received. We appreciate your patience as we respond to each request sent to us in the order in which they have been received. You should expect to receive a reply to your inquiry within the next 15 business days.

Email Responses

Lockbox Support can provide assistance with filing an application or petition at any of the three USCIS Lockbox locations in Chicago, Dallas/Lewisville, or Phoenix. But once a filing has been forwarded to a USCIS center for processing, the Lockbox has no further role in the adjudication process, no role in issuing cards, travel documents, or visas, and no role in scheduling appointments or interviews.

If you have already received confirmation that your filing has been accepted and it is being processed at a USCIS center or if your inquiry is not related to an application or petition mailed to one the three USCIS Lockbox locations, you may not receive a response to your email, and you should refer instead to one of the more appropriate points of contact listed in the table below to request assistance.

Lockbox Support may be unable to provide assistance or respond:

If your question relates to…

Instead, to request assistance please…

An application or petition mailed directly to a USCIS service center or filed online

Send a request online or contact the National Customer Service Center (NCSC) at (800) 375-5283 or 800-767-1833 (TDD for the deaf or hard of hearing).

Or contact the Service Center or Field Office processing your case.

Other points of contact are listed on our USCIS Contact Us web page.

Use the InfoPass system to make an appointment at your local USCIS office.

An application or petition that has already been forwarded by the Lockbox for processing to another USCIS office

A request to expedite a case that has already been accepted by the Lockbox...

A permanent resident card, EAD card, or travel document that has not been received or contains incorrect information…

A request to schedule or change the date of an appointment or interview

A request for a reissued RFE notice, appointment notice, interview notice, approval notice, or denial notice…

A request to revise or change an address listed in USCIS records…

A request to withdraw a pending case…

A question about your eligibility to file

Lockbox Receipt Notices

If you mailed an application or petition to any of the three USCIS Lockbox locations, you should expect to receive a written notice through the mail within 30 days of the receipt of your filing at the Lockbox.

If your submission is accepted and you included Form G-1145, E-Notification of Application/Petition Acceptance, with your filing, you will also receive an emailed notice or text message with the receipt number for your filing after it has been reviewed and processed by the Lockbox.

General Questions, Filing Guidance

If you have general questions, you may find the information and guidance you need on the USCIS website or by exploring the information available on myUSCIS. Our website provides current forms, filing instructions and fee guidance at no charge.

More specific tips and guidance related to filing forms with the three Lockbox locations are also available on the USCIS website: Tips for Filing Forms with USCIS, Lockbox Intake Processing Tip Sheet, and Additional Information on Filing a Fee Waiver.

Monitoring Your Case

After your filing has been accepted, you can follow the progress of your application or petition by visiting Case Status Online, and entering the receipt number for your case.  Or you can create an online USCIS account to track your case and receive automatic status updates by email or text message. Current processing times for forms being adjudicated at USCIS service centers and field offices are also reported on the USCIS web site.

The Lockbox Support Team

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services

K1 VISA

12/27/16....Medical

01/03/17....Interview

01/05/17....Visa Issued

01/10/17...Visa in Hand

01/28/17....POE at LAX

02/10/17....Got married.

AOS

04/24/17...Received RFIE letter in the mail (they need I-864 even though I sent them the right form)

04/28/17...Received notification via text that USCIS received our RFIE and that the case was updated again.

06/05/17...Received hard copies of RFE (they want to know whether to send documents to preparer's address or mailing address, which are the same...grrr) 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
17 minutes ago, Pinkielicious said:

So they cashed your check? Congratulations! You'll receive texts/messages soon. Now I'm waiting for my turn...

You will get urs sorted out too just hang-on

Timeline
1 minute ago, Denis & San said:

Not yet, I sent it on Monday April 3rd at 8:30am and an hour later, I got this below:

Thank you for contacting Lockbox Support,

Your inquiry has been received. We appreciate your patience as we respond to each request sent to us in the order in which they have been received. You should expect to receive a reply to your inquiry within the next 15 business days.

Email Responses

Lockbox Support can provide assistance with filing an application or petition at any of the three USCIS Lockbox locations in Chicago, Dallas/Lewisville, or Phoenix. But once a filing has been forwarded to a USCIS center for processing, the Lockbox has no further role in the adjudication process, no role in issuing cards, travel documents, or visas, and no role in scheduling appointments or interviews.

If you have already received confirmation that your filing has been accepted and it is being processed at a USCIS center or if your inquiry is not related to an application or petition mailed to one the three USCIS Lockbox locations, you may not receive a response to your email, and you should refer instead to one of the more appropriate points of contact listed in the table below to request assistance.

Lockbox Support may be unable to provide assistance or respond:

If your question relates to…

Instead, to request assistance please…

An application or petition mailed directly to a USCIS service center or filed online

Send a request online or contact the National Customer Service Center (NCSC) at (800) 375-5283 or 800-767-1833 (TDD for the deaf or hard of hearing).

Or contact the Service Center or Field Office processing your case.

Other points of contact are listed on our USCIS Contact Us web page.

Use the InfoPass system to make an appointment at your local USCIS office.

An application or petition that has already been forwarded by the Lockbox for processing to another USCIS office

A request to expedite a case that has already been accepted by the Lockbox...

A permanent resident card, EAD card, or travel document that has not been received or contains incorrect information…

A request to schedule or change the date of an appointment or interview

A request for a reissued RFE notice, appointment notice, interview notice, approval notice, or denial notice…

A request to revise or change an address listed in USCIS records…

A request to withdraw a pending case…

A question about your eligibility to file

Lockbox Receipt Notices

If you mailed an application or petition to any of the three USCIS Lockbox locations, you should expect to receive a written notice through the mail within 30 days of the receipt of your filing at the Lockbox.

If your submission is accepted and you included Form G-1145, E-Notification of Application/Petition Acceptance, with your filing, you will also receive an emailed notice or text message with the receipt number for your filing after it has been reviewed and processed by the Lockbox.

General Questions, Filing Guidance

If you have general questions, you may find the information and guidance you need on the USCIS website or by exploring the information available on myUSCIS. Our website provides current forms, filing instructions and fee guidance at no charge.

More specific tips and guidance related to filing forms with the three Lockbox locations are also available on the USCIS website: Tips for Filing Forms with USCIS, Lockbox Intake Processing Tip Sheet, and Additional Information on Filing a Fee Waiver.

Monitoring Your Case

After your filing has been accepted, you can follow the progress of your application or petition by visiting Case Status Online, and entering the receipt number for your case.  Or you can create an online USCIS account to track your case and receive automatic status updates by email or text message. Current processing times for forms being adjudicated at USCIS service centers and field offices are also reported on the USCIS web site.

The Lockbox Support Team

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services

I hope you'll hear something before they reply your email. I know it normally takes forever for them to get back to you. I've seen someone was told to stay on the line for 230 minutes. Anyways, good luck to you, and to me, too! Let's keep on checking our bank accounts for some good news LOL.

01/09/2011 - Arrived United States

11/15/2012 - Officially dated my husband

11/30/2015 - Got married

03/15/2017 - AOS package sent but got rejected 

04/22/2017 - AOS package re-sent

04/24/2017 - AOS package delivered at USCIS, Chicago

05/12/2017 - Text/Email Receipt received (1 text, 1 email) for I-130

05/13/2017 - Received I-797C for I-485/I-765/I-131 in mail (USCIS couldn't find my record for I-130 approval)

05/15/2017 - Check cashed (I-130)

05/19/2017 - Received NOA1 for I-130 

05/20/2017 - Resubmitted I-485/I-765/I-131

05/22/2017 - I-485 delivered at Chicago P.O. Box

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Poland
Timeline

They finally cashed my checks!!! What a relief! I was afraid they will reject it again. I didn't get any notifications yet, but at least I know they accepted the paperwork and started working on it! Good luck to everybody that's waiting, I know how agonizing it is. 

Timeline
16 minutes ago, Kalciaa said:

They finally cashed my checks!!! What a relief! I was afraid they will reject it again. I didn't get any notifications yet, but at least I know they accepted the paperwork and started working on it! Good luck to everybody that's waiting, I know how agonizing it is. 

So how many days was that?

K1 VISA

12/27/16....Medical

01/03/17....Interview

01/05/17....Visa Issued

01/10/17...Visa in Hand

01/28/17....POE at LAX

02/10/17....Got married.

AOS

Filed: Other Country: Nigeria
Timeline
3 hours ago, ceeeceekins said:

My husband received 3 text messages at midnight acknowledging receipt of our package. We sent our package on 3/25 and it was received on 3/28. I'm so excited for this update!

Great to hear this. Congratulations and good luck as we look ahead 

1 hour ago, Bobbybigboob said:

I have good news from my timeline.  My bank account listed USCIS as cashing the check today.
packet received 3/13.  Check cashed 4/5
I'm hoping yours will be next!

Congratulations for the progress and good luck as we await further notification on your case. 

32 minutes ago, Kalciaa said:

A very big congratulations and wishing you the best as you expect to receive more great news and notification from USCIS.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Poland
Timeline
20 minutes ago, Denis & San said:

So how many days was that?

Originally sent documents 3/9

Received rejected application 3/24

Sent back corrected application 3/25
USCIS received application 3/27

Checks cashed 4/5

9 days after package was re-sent

23 days since they first received the application

Waiting for the NOA now. Still no emails/texts.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: China
Timeline
1 hour ago, Soft said:

Oh yea , it seem NY only requires 6points and I didn't bother anymore since I said ure having your road test soon which is the last step in getting your license , I'm sorry

Hi soft, don't be sorry, thank you for your reply! But my visa is gonna expire in may, do I need to renew my driver's license?

03/20/2017-  Sent AOS package

03/22/2017-  Package delivered

03/31/2017-  Received NOA1 texts(3)+Emails(4) 

04/03/2017-  Received 4 mails of NOA1 and case trackable online

05/01/2017-  Filed request for biometrics appointment 

05/04/2017-  Original mail was lost and missed bio appointment on 4/28

05/04/2017-  Request for reschedule bio appointment

05/11/2017-  50 days mark

05/15/2017-  Called USCIS and knew the date of bio appointment

05/19/2017-  Biometrics letter received in mail

06/02/2017-  Biometrics appointment

06/05/2017-  75 days mark

06/09/2017-  Ready to be scheduled for interveiw

06/20/2017-  90 days mark

06/21/2017-  Filed request for EAD

06/26/2017-  Received notice letter for interview

06/30/2017-  100 days mark

07/03/2017-  EAD card is being produced

07/07/2017-  Card mailed out

07/12/2017-  Combo card arrived

07/20/2017-  120 days mark

07/31/2017-  Interview&new card is being produced

08/03/2017-  Received notice letter

08/04/2017-  Card mailed to us

08/05/2017-  Received card in mail  (Day 136)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Cynthia68 said:

Hi soft, don't be sorry, thank you for your reply! But my visa is gonna expire in may, do I need to renew my driver's license?

Yes you can but it will be indicated on the licence when your status expires you will only need to update the license with DMV when your SSN is ready mine will expire in June too , it's better than starting from the scratch you know

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi, All

My response to the RFIE was finally delivered today to NBC Center at MO.

Now, my question is does the status online change when they already sent out  the biometric schedule?

Thank you.

Filed for concurrent I-130 / Adjustment of Status with EAD and AP: 

2017-03-07 - Lawyer mailed out the packet to Chicago Lockbox office ----- (I chose this as my DAY 1) 

2017-03-09 - Application packet was delivered to Chicago Lockbox

2017-03-10 - Priority Date for all cases  

2017-03-20 - USCIS cashed the check

2017-03-23 - Received four notices - I-130 / I-485 / I-765 / I-131

2017-03-27 - Received email that they are sending an RFIE notice

2017-03-31 - Lawyer received the RFIE yellow notice 

2017-04-03 - Response to RFIE mailed out today

2017-04-05 - Response to RFIE was delivered to NBC, Lee's Summit, MO 

2017-04-07 - USCIS acknowledged receipt of the reply to RFIE 

2017-04-07 - Received biometric appointment letter in the mail 

2017-04-18 - Biometric appointment 

2017-05-17 - Status changed to "We ordered your new card..."

2017-05-19 - Status changed to "We mailed your new card..."

2017-05-22 - Received approval notices for EAD and AP

2017-05-23 - Received EAD/AP combo card in the mail

2017-06-09 - Received email that interview is scheduled on July 12th

2017-07-12 - Interview day

2017-07-12 - Status changed to "We updated your name..." for my I-485 and I-130

2017-07-14 - Status changed to "We ordered your new card.." for my I-485

2017-07-17 - Received approval notice by mail for I-130

2017-07-18 - Status changed to "We mailed your new card..." for my I-485

2017-07-20 - Received I-485 approval / Welcome Notice by mail 

2017-07-21 - Received greencard in the mail. --------- (DAY 137)

See you in ROC!! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.