3,975 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Nigeria
Timeline
4 hours ago, antoineD said:

Received all three texts on Sunday, still awaiting to be able to add them to myUSCIS account. I heard it takes a while before you can track it online.

I wish you all the best. We got this, guys :)

Congrats. Yeah it does take sometime before the update your online account and status but it doesn't mean the are not working on your case. Good luck with to us and wishing all that have filed speedy response from USCIS...

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Turkey
Timeline

Hello, we sent aos and ead forms at 3th march and it is delivered at 5th march. 

Have a good luck on your journey :)

AOS, EAD
Spoiler

Sent (i-485, i-765) : 4 March '17

Received: 6 March '17

Noa1: 22 March '17

Hardcopy received: 25 March '17

I-485 RFIE: 29 March '17

RFIE response received: 19 April '17

Biometrics: 20 April '17

Service Request: 12 June '17 (100 days)

Answer: Case is in our current processing time 13 June '17

2nd Service Request: 3 July '17 (118 days)

New card is producing: 5 July '17 (120 days) NOTE* they didn't even assign someone to my Service request.

K1 
Spoiler

Sent : 6 June '16

Noa1 : 9 June '16

Noa2 : 18 August '16

NVC Received: 30 August '16

Case Number Assigned: 1 September '16

Interview date: 5 December '16

Missing papers: i-134 and police record. Gonna send ASAP.

Sent missing papers : 3 January '17

Ap : 5 January '17

Ap update and got mail that says documents received: 9 January '17

Ready and nonimmigrant visa: 13 January '17

Issued: 17 January '17

Visa in the hand: 18 January '17

POE: 26 January '17

Marriage Date: 3 February '17

TOOK  7 MONTHS

Timeline
2 minutes ago, DorothyLa said:

good luck to you too. you will get notified soon

Timeline
3 hours ago, rwnfoo said:

just received 3 texts last night at 11:30pm! Waiting for the receipt to arrive through mail!

Congratulations. It will still sure come, takes like 7-10 days to arrive or earlier. Good luck to us all. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Qatar
Timeline
11 hours ago, DorothyLa said:

Here we're again Dorothy?, from waiting for K1 petition together and now AOS. I sent my case on march 6th and arrived on 7th. Playing for it to move faster! 

How's the life treating you here?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

Anyone able to track their cases online yet? 

Also, when do we find out which local USCIS office our paperwork was sent to? There are 3 possible options for me and 2 out of 3 are hard to get to and are behind by like 3-4 months. Hoping for the best. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Hello Everyone,

After almost one month of waiting for the USCIS, I just received my text/email notification that they have received out paperwork for AOS, EAP, and AP. I'll be hanging out with you guys and waiting anxiously for the whole process.

USCIS is taking a long time to process the paperwork and on top of hat they are having huge software maintenance. I was not able to track my Cases yet.

Timeline
8 hours ago, harrie said:

Here we're again Dorothy?, from waiting for K1 petition together and now AOS. I sent my case on march 6th and arrived on 7th. Playing for it to move faster! 

good. congrats for sending out your package and we all keep praying for each other for success and good luck to us all.

Timeline
1 hour ago, TL2016 said:

Anyone able to track their cases online yet? 

Also, when do we find out which local USCIS office our paperwork was sent to? There are 3 possible options for me and 2 out of 3 are hard to get to and are behind by like 3-4 months. Hoping for the best. 

not yet. according to the email they said we wait till the mail comes to the mail for you to be able to track status. also the local USCIS case is being adjudicated is also included in the surface/snail mail sent to you. on the last thing you said I didn't understand what you mean. good luck to us all anyway.

Timeline
21 minutes ago, josehdz777 said:

Hello Everyone,

After almost one month of waiting for the USCIS, I just received my text/email notification that they have received out paperwork for AOS, EAP, and AP. I'll be hanging out with you guys and waiting anxiously for the whole process.

USCIS is taking a long time to process the paperwork and on top of hat they are having huge software maintenance. I was not able to track my Cases yet.

wow! congratulations... that is awesome. yeah they take lots of time now. you can't track your case for now till you get your NOA1 in the mail before you could track them. good luck to us all. fingers and toes crossed.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Turkey
Timeline
23 hours ago, harrie said:

It is nice. I had some problems though, it is not easy. 

Florida is sunny and shiny. :D

Waiting for noa1 now. I hope i can get 1 year drivers license with aos noa 1. 

AOS, EAD
Spoiler

Sent (i-485, i-765) : 4 March '17

Received: 6 March '17

Noa1: 22 March '17

Hardcopy received: 25 March '17

I-485 RFIE: 29 March '17

RFIE response received: 19 April '17

Biometrics: 20 April '17

Service Request: 12 June '17 (100 days)

Answer: Case is in our current processing time 13 June '17

2nd Service Request: 3 July '17 (118 days)

New card is producing: 5 July '17 (120 days) NOTE* they didn't even assign someone to my Service request.

K1 
Spoiler

Sent : 6 June '16

Noa1 : 9 June '16

Noa2 : 18 August '16

NVC Received: 30 August '16

Case Number Assigned: 1 September '16

Interview date: 5 December '16

Missing papers: i-134 and police record. Gonna send ASAP.

Sent missing papers : 3 January '17

Ap : 5 January '17

Ap update and got mail that says documents received: 9 January '17

Ready and nonimmigrant visa: 13 January '17

Issued: 17 January '17

Visa in the hand: 18 January '17

POE: 26 January '17

Marriage Date: 3 February '17

TOOK  7 MONTHS

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Japan
Timeline

Hello everyone, thank you for creating this thread. I am sending my AOS application this week.

I have a question...Did you all submit G-325A for you and your spouse with I-130?

I noticed that USCIS updated the form and the new instructions do not mention G-325A anymore. 

Instead, it seemed that they combined the forms I-130 and G-325A. I am so confused and wondering if I should submit G-325A anyway, since we already filled it in, although it seems useless now that all the information in G-325A is in I-130, as well. 

And the update was recent, so I can't find anybody on the internet mentioning about it...

I would appreciate if anyone could share your experience with your AOS application. Thank you!

AOS Timeline ✿

3/11/2017 - AOS Package (I-130, I-485, I-765) sent via USPS

3/13/2017 - AOS Package received by USCIS

3/20/2017 - Received 3 NOA1 texts & emails from USCIS

3/20/2017 - Status check available on USCIS website

3/25/2017 - Received 3 NOA1 (form I-797C) hardcopies in mail

3/31/2017 - Biometrics appointment letter (form I-797C) in mail

4/14/2017 - Biometrics appointment

8/11/2017 - EAD approved

8/15/2017 - EAD received

1/08/2018 - I-485 Interview

1/08/2018 - I-485 Approved

1/16/2018 - Green Card received

1/08/2020 - Green Card expires

Timeline
8 hours ago, DorothyLa said:

It is nice. I had some problems though, it is not easy. 

Florida is sunny and shiny. :D

Waiting for noa1 now. I hope i can get 1 year drivers license with aos noa 1. 

It is great, I wish that could be possible but it isn't in some states like California. Good luck to you though. 

Timeline
21 minutes ago, SAK214 said:

Hello everyone, thank you for creating this thread. I am sending my AOS application this week.

I have a question...Did you all submit G-325A for you and your spouse with I-130?

I noticed that USCIS updated the form and the new instructions do not mention G-325A anymore. 

Instead, it seemed that they combined the forms I-130 and G-325A. I am so confused and wondering if I should submit G-325A anyway, since we already filled it in, although it seems useless now that all the information in G-325A is in I-130, as well. 

And the update was recent, so I can't find anybody on the internet mentioning about it...

I would appreciate if anyone could share your experience with your AOS application. Thank you!

Hello. Congrats on getting to the stage of filing your AOS. USCIS and their forms changes like the weather these days and personally haven't seen anyone filing with the new i-130 and if they skipped the G-325A or not, but we keep searching to know, you can create a thread on it on here or ask also in other thread you may be lucky to get answers. On the other hand, I was thinking maybe the form should be added to it though to be on the safest side because the eliminate forms not needed when you send out your packet. Alternatively why not call the USCIS office to ask or use the old form since the new one takes effect from April? Good luck to you though. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.