3,975 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Nigeria
Timeline
38 minutes ago, TL2016 said:

I take my previous post back, our check has been cashed as well. We did send in the wrong forms so it looks like we will just get RFE's for updated forms.

No NOA text / email yet though.

Wow! A very big congrats. The journey and wait starts. Good luck to others

7 minutes ago, SparklePony said:

Let's hope there are no issues with the outdated forms - I can imagine how frustrated you all were!

Yeah and let's hope our NOA1 Forms have actual dates on them. They seem to constantly mess that up lately 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Californiansunset said:

I am not sure whether I belong to the Feb AOS or March AOS thread. I sent my package off in Feb but my package will be opened and started to get processed in March. Sent my package off Feb 22nd and haven't heard anything ever since...

I think it will be in the March batch. Good luck to you. 

Edited by atuegwu

Timeline
Just now, TL2016 said:

I just got my NOA1 email and text message. Guess I got lucky and they accepted the package even with the expired forms.

yeah just got mine too now for I-797. congratulations to us and praying for others too

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline
2 minutes ago, atuegwu said:

second text received..:jest:

Do they send 2 or 3? 1. I-485, 2. I-131 and 3. I-765?

Nevermind I just saw your post, it's 3 lol. I'm waiting for the third now.

Edited by TL2016

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline
7 minutes ago, atuegwu said:

they've sent three to me, which means the accepted my three forms

Yep I got all 3 now too. The first 2 came pretty quick but the third one took a little bit longer. Now I just need to remember my USCIS login from my K-1 visa... I'm pretty sure I'm using the right username and password but it's telling me wrong password.

Edited by TL2016

Timeline
4 minutes ago, TL2016 said:

Yep I got all 3 now too. The first 2 came pretty quick but the third one took a little bit longer. Now I just need to remember my USCIS login from my K-1 visa... I'm pretty sure I'm using the right username and password but it's telling me wrong password.

yeah, mine came at 20-45seconds interval. congratulations. you and I follow almost at the same time. good luck to us

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

What good news!!! Congratulations TL2016 and atuegwu ... it's good to wake up and start the day with good news ?. I hope mine will be processed soon too,  very excited about it,  here in SC the DMV asks for the AOS -NO1 to accept applications for a drivers license. Without a car here where I live, you cannot go anywhere or do anything, not even going to a grocery store, anyway I am enjoying time at home too.

So, next thing after u receive you N01 in the mail, will be the appointment for biometrics ?, I guess. Congratulations again ?

Hello everyone,

my check was cashed this morning, just waiting for the NOAs to come tonight. We sent our package 2/14 but had it sent back to us because I wrote the check wrong. So we resent it 2/27 with them receiving it 2/28. So that rolls me over to march Good luck everyone!!! 

I-129F sent- June 15

Lockbox received- June 16

Noa1- June 20

RFE- August 23

NOA2- September 1

NVC received- September 13

Case #- September 13

interview- October 31

POE- November 13

Married- November 23

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Malaysia
Timeline

I sent my package on the 28th of February, FedEx sent me a notification that it was received on March 1st 11am, but I haven't receive any text or email yet. Hoping it will be within this week. 

I'm feeling quite anxious as my current EAD expires on May 31st, I might have to stop working for a week or so until the new EAD arrives :(

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.