3,975 posts in this topic

I put an online Exp. Request 2 Days ago .. Today i recieved an e mail showing that they are counting from the day they recieved my RFIE response and they will process it within 90 days from 04/27, which means today is my day 49 

10 hours ago, Babigau said:

Haha! Of course the usc should work, and since the usps system applies to all mail to the address it should work perfectly. They supply scanned images of the top of the mail before delivery so you'll know before it arrives! 

Hi everyone,

Just a heads-up about my myUSPS Informed Delivery experience (pun intended). My card was approved on June 6th and  marked as "Mailed" on June 9th (Friday). MyUSPS did not show any tracking numbers through the weekend. I called USCIS on Monday asking for that tracking number after speaking to Tier 2 (75 minute callback wait time at 8 AM PST) and was told there is none since it was not mailed yet; I should give it a couple of more days until it gets mailed.

On Tuesday  (June 13th) while checking the mail, low and behold - a USPS priority mail envelope with my EAD in it, and still nothing in the myUSPS dashboard. Now, since we know it's a 2 business day delivery slot I highly doubt it was mailed sometime Monday and delivered by Tuesday noon, so I guess it was submitted on Friday and interestingly enough USCIS did not have up to date information about the delivery when I called. I may be wrong though, but just food for thought. 

Moral of the story - your mileage may vary. Good luck everyone waiting, and congratulations to those whose cases got approved.

Edited by sv3tka

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Turkey
Timeline
53 minutes ago, rose michigan said:

I put an online Exp. Request 2 Days ago .. Today i recieved an e mail showing that they are counting from the day they recieved my RFIE response and they will process it within 90 days from 04/27, which means today is my day 49 

then my cases is at 56 days instead 99 days :D 

AOS, EAD
Spoiler

Sent (i-485, i-765) : 4 March '17

Received: 6 March '17

Noa1: 22 March '17

Hardcopy received: 25 March '17

I-485 RFIE: 29 March '17

RFIE response received: 19 April '17

Biometrics: 20 April '17

Service Request: 12 June '17 (100 days)

Answer: Case is in our current processing time 13 June '17

2nd Service Request: 3 July '17 (118 days)

New card is producing: 5 July '17 (120 days) NOTE* they didn't even assign someone to my Service request.

K1 
Spoiler

Sent : 6 June '16

Noa1 : 9 June '16

Noa2 : 18 August '16

NVC Received: 30 August '16

Case Number Assigned: 1 September '16

Interview date: 5 December '16

Missing papers: i-134 and police record. Gonna send ASAP.

Sent missing papers : 3 January '17

Ap : 5 January '17

Ap update and got mail that says documents received: 9 January '17

Ready and nonimmigrant visa: 13 January '17

Issued: 17 January '17

Visa in the hand: 18 January '17

POE: 26 January '17

Marriage Date: 3 February '17

TOOK  7 MONTHS

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
12 hours ago, Arnel villarreal said:

Same with you, just an update that card been mail but when I check mailbox it's empty. I thought they already mailed it

That means they have sent  the card and you are going to get it in a couple of days. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
12 hours ago, ceeeceekins said:

Yes, I just looked just now and it's on its way! Good to hear yours is in the mail as well!

Congrats!! We have almost the same timeline.. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline
11 hours ago, arc1993 said:

Where do you change your name? I'm trying to find it under account management but no luck!

Ps: sou do Rio também!! 🇧🇷

Hey! 🇧🇷

So I just went to https://www.usps.com/ and at the right corner there is a link with your name. You click it and it will take you to your profile page and you can edit it.

Timeline
59 minutes ago, umabanana said:

Another day without updates for me. Sigh. 

same :/ 

1 hour ago, rose michigan said:

Yes it is LOL , i think i will get my interview date before the EAD , that is funny

yeah it is stupid... ead is for temporary solution. But now we can't even get it.

AOS, EAD
Spoiler

New card is producing: 5 July '17 (120 days) NOTE* they didn't even assign someone to my Service request.

K1 
Spoiler

TOOK  7 MONTHS

I ended up putting in an online service request yesterday about my EAD. I received an email this morning telling me that:
'The status of this service request is:
Our review indicates that this case is within our current processing time.'

I'm currently on day 93 as they began processing my form on the 14th of March and I haven't received any letters for an RFE or RFIE.

I haven't had any updates since they received my package from the USCIS site and have completed my biometrics appointment.

I am hoping that if there are any problems I can clear them up as I have an appointment on Monday about my case OR that as they can't do anything right now then they are at the finalisation of the EAD process?

Thankfully I've been able to stay sane in this time period by honing my culinary skills, getting back into shape and doing some online courses.

I hope there is some more news for others who are patiently waiting to be able to change their names, get back onto the road again and work!

Timeline
36 minutes ago, Denis & San said:

Finally...

My wife and daughter's employment card are being produced.  No change on status for the AP application yet, but I suspect it won't change based on what I'm reading in this forum, but they should be receiving a combo card.  Waited 6 weeks for check to be cashed after submitting Adjustment of Status packet.  Then a few weeks later, got a RFIE.  Then 2 weeks ago, got RFE.  Submitted a service request yesterday and just 15 min ago, I received this notification.  For all of you still waiting, I know it's hard, but you will need patience in this journey.  Wishing you all the best of luck.  I know I'm still not out of the woods yet since I'm still waiting for their Adjustment of Status to be approved, but it's a start and at least my wife can work now.

Card being produced.jpg

i have patiente. i have waited longer than you :D still nothing. put service request also. Did not change anything. :D congrats though. i hope i will see something. 

AOS, EAD
Spoiler

K1 
Spoiler

TOOK  7 MONTHS

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Iran
Timeline
6 hours ago, sv3tka said:

Moral of the story - your mileage may vary. Good luck everyone waiting, and congratulations to those whose cases got approved.

Yes, my husband's EAD said card was mailed yesterday on myUSCIS, but it is also showing up in the USPS informed delivery tracker app. USPS Says it should be here Friday. USCIS did not send a tracking number

03-16-2017 Sent I-130, I-145, I-131, and I-765 renewal to Chicago Lockbox

03-20-2017 Priority Date according to I-797C

03-28-2017 NOA1 Text and Email notifications received

04-03-2017 NOA1 documents received in the mail 

04-05-2017 RFIE notification

04-07-2017 Biometrics letter arrived

04-10-2017 RFIE letter received for birth certificate (that we already sent)

04-11-2017 InfoPass and mailed RFIE response

04-19-2017 RFIE response received by USCIS

04-21-2017 Biometrics appointment

06-08-2017 EAD/AP approved (day 80)

10-03-2017 Sent online case status inquiry for I-485

11-06-2017 InfoPass appointment about case status 

12-05-2017 Requested case update from Congressperson's office

01-22-2018 Interview!! Approved on the spot

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: New Zealand
Timeline
1 hour ago, Goodluckeveryone said:

Is there anyone who has already got his/her interview date? What month are they processing right now?

It is truly all over the place, I see an April filer is ready to be scheduled, there is at least one march filer with an interview date and plenty of older applications pending without update including those with no update on EAD nor AOS for over 150 days.

AOS Journey

03/07/17: I-130, I-485, & I-765 packet sent via FEDEX

03/08/17: Received by USCIS @ 3rd Floor Chicago

03/21/17: NOA e-notifcation of I-130, I-485, & I-765

: Online Status I-130,I-765 received on 3/8 and I-485 fingerprint fee accepted 3/15

03/21/17: Received hard-copies of all 4 NOAs in the mail 

03/31/17: Received biometrics appointment letter

04/07/17: Bio-metrics appointment

06/21/17: EAD: "New Card Is Being Produced"

06/26/17: EAD: "On 6/23 Card Has Been Mailed "

06/27/17: EAD Received

08/14/17: Received hard copy of Interview Scheduled Notice (no online updates)

08/15/17: Received Interview Scheduled Notice via TXT & Email

09/13/17: Interview @ Los Angeles Downtown Office; AOS approved & card ordered

09/15/17: AOS "On 9/15 Card Has Been Mailed"

AOS ROC Journey

(8/16/19) Package sent to Phoenix via FedEx

(8/19/19) Fedex signed for by USCIS 8/19

(8/23/19) Case Recieved text message; NOA1 Notice Date 8/19/19

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.