dwheels76

NVC Filers - March 2017

1,681 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline
5 minutes ago, claudia88031 said:

scan date is the date nvc received and scanned your AOS and IV documents into their system. after sending out your packet, you have to call them to confirm they have received and to get your scan date. The 6-8 weeks time frame would be calculate from the scan date. 

Thanks ...the officer told me when they received the documents but 6-8 weeks from that date seems to be a little under bid you think?  

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline
19 minutes ago, lsu_mike said:

No problem!  I was worried also when I read about a 2nd cover sheet, as I only used the one I got with the NVC welcome email. I went  back and checked the AOS receipt page.  It says on there use the one u received with the NVC welcome letter. Or if u need to print one from the AOS receipt page.   

i'm so glad you understand how i feel, that worrying and stressing feeling. thank god you got cc! 

Edited by claudia88031

Timeline
10 minutes ago, sparker42 said:

Thanks ...the officer told me when they received the documents but 6-8 weeks from that date seems to be a little under bid you think?  

yeah....i've been follow this forum, and it looks like most people are looking at at least 10 weeks, and 12-16 weeks is the norm. just crazy. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
14 hours ago, R and KJ said:

wow @debeg congratulations..

@Zebracakex we will be next soon :)

I really hope so. I am so irritated with the whole thing. I know we can't control mother nature neither can NVC and it isn't anyone's fault but, we lost TWO days.  I am trying not to get too upset over it but, its hard. I hope they are open tomorrow and Friday and we get our CC's. I am really praying for hubby to get an April interview but, I know it probably isn't going to happen. Its too late. 

I will call them first thing in the morning and request a supervisor review ( 8 weeks today ) . 

Thank you for your kind words. It helps with the frustration.  

Scan Date January 18th

22 hours ago, Zebracakex said:

So did any other reps confirmed they have received the Urdu NIKAH NAMA or not ? You need to find that out first. If they received the document on January 26th, that is your NEW SCAN DATE. My scan date is January 18th ( 8 weeks tomorrow ) no CC's. Hang in there . Hopefully you and I will hear something soon. But, I would suggest calling them and finding out if they have received the NIKAH NAMA sounds like you were given conflicting info. Good Luck.  

Hi. Did you call NVC today?

11 hours ago, Nutella said:

Can I just asked what you said to the supervisor? Was it as simple as I'm not waiting another 8 weeks? I've been waiting 7 weeks today and had enough!!! Was hoping id get an cc and interview for April?! 

I had spoken to a supervisor a week back and was told she had no way of locatingbthe mail and would just have to wait?!? 

Any advice you could give would be great! Thank you!!!!

Supervisor you talked to lied to you. My case was personally picked up by the supervisor and reviewed it right there and then. She called me and gave me a few tips of how I can expedite my case if I would want to.

Sometime being nice will not cut it for ya. Show them your bad side unless you are terrible at it. Oh I can be really really rude. Anyway, I talked to the representative that I will not stop calling until I get a hold of supervisor and we his/her review my case right there and then. I failed getting a hold of supervisor but they knew I was not going to stop. well they don't have a choice but answer my called and my rant. Trust me, make their life miserable and they will do their job to ensure they don't deal with you coz trust who would want to talk to a grumpy and angry customer because its not really worth your time and job.

Simply say, that you will not stop calling until you get a hold of a supervisor and that don't let the supervisor tell she/he cant do certain things, well they can and they have the power to.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
4 hours ago, parsha said:

first one is what I got when I paid AOS fee

the second one is what I got when I paid IV fee

unless the NVC changed the format, that's what I got

Thank you for the correction. @amistry18, I apologize for misinforming you. When I checked today on NVC login, I forgot to select IV fees link on the continued page. I checked on my email and login again, and saw the difference. And yes, we did send both of those correctly.

Edited by Tanish

Timeline Info below:

Spoiler

04/21/16 -- Marriage

----- CR1 Process -----

USCIS Stage [222 days from NOA1]

06/08/16 -- Sent I-130

01/31/17 -- I-130 petition sent to NVC [Received Email notification and MyUscis status update]

NVC Stage [105 days from NOA2]

Embassy/Consulate (Interview) Stage [43 days from Case Complete to Visa in Hand]

05/18/17 -- Consulate Received. CEAC Case status changed to "Ready"

06/01/17 -- Medical Examination [Complete. It took around 2 hours. Total Cost INR 11650 for Surat City Apollo Clinic]

06/12/17 -- Biometric (OFC) Appointment

06/13/17 -- Interview [7:30 AM at Mumbai, India]. Visa Approved

06/15/17 -- Visa in hand

06/21/17 -- POE at DFW (Dallas, Texas)

----- Removal of Condition -----

Removal of Condition (I-751) [Approved]

06/18/2019 -- Sent the package (3 Days before GC expires, cutting it close). Sent to Lewisville, TX via FedEx Ground

06/19/2019 -- Package received at around 9:30 AM (Hoping I don't get rejected for missing deadline)

06/24/2019 -- Card was charged with $680 fees. Text Message received confirming Receipt. Case routed to NBC (Case Number starts with 'MSC')

06/28/2019 -- NOA Hard Copy & 18 Months Extension Letter Received in Mail with NOA Date as 06/19/2019

07/12/2019 -- Biomentrics Appointment Letter received. The Letter is Dated 7/5/2019. Appointment is on 7/22/2019

07/22/2019 -- Biometrics Appointment Complete

02/01/2022 -- Interview Scheduled for 3/3/2022 (combo interview)

03/03/2022 -- Interview Complete. No new Green Card will be produced as my Naturalization was also approved.

03/04/2022 -- USCIS status changed to approved.

----- Naturalization -----

Naturalization (N-400) [Approved]

03/26/2022 -- N-400 online application complete. NOA Date.

01/15/2021 -- Biometric Complete.

02/28/2022 -- Interview scheduled for 3/3/2022 (combo interview)

03/03/2022 -- Interview Passed. Status changed to 'we recommended that your application be approved...' and then to 'Oath Ceremony Will Be Scheduled'.

03/09/2022 -- Oath Ceremony was scheduled for 3/25/2022.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline
23 minutes ago, claudia88031 said:

yeah....i've been follow this forum, and it looks like most people are looking at at least 10 weeks, and 12-16 weeks is the norm. just crazy. 

Yes it is a little frustrating but we have to give them wiggle room or space remember they are human and maybe overloaded and plus this late winter but before they have been up to date with the process. So I gather... 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
28 minutes ago, Gulbalo said:

Supervisor you talked to lied to you. My case was personally picked up by the supervisor and reviewed it right there and then. She called me and gave me a few tips of how I can expedite my case if I would want to.

Sometime being nice will not cut it for ya. Show them your bad side unless you are terrible at it. Oh I can be really really rude. Anyway, I talked to the representative that I will not stop calling until I get a hold of supervisor and we his/her review my case right there and then. I failed getting a hold of supervisor but they knew I was not going to stop. well they don't have a choice but answer my called and my rant. Trust me, make their life miserable and they will do their job to ensure they don't deal with you coz trust who would want to talk to a grumpy and angry customer because its not really worth your time and job.

Simply say, that you will not stop calling until you get a hold of a supervisor and that don't let the supervisor tell she/he cant do certain things, well they can and they have the power to.

I feel like such a mug!!!! 

Did you do this after your 6/8 week waiting period or before? As my 8 week wait will be over this time next week.

Tried calling I think they are closed today??

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 hour ago, Samad194 said:

Hi. Did you call NVC today?

They are closed today . I will call them tomorrow morning. 8 weeks today. Hoping to get CC this week. I am praying for you as well.

Timeline
40 minutes ago, Nutella said:

I feel like such a mug!!!! 

Did you do this after your 6/8 week waiting period or before? As my 8 week wait will be over this time next week.

Tried calling I think they are closed today??

they are closed due to storms i think

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.