dwheels76

NVC Filers - March 2017

1,681 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Ahmed & Amy said:

I hope you get CC soon as well. To be honest I had just checked ceac about 1.5 ago and no results and then I just checked it and there the infamous 3rd N/A.  Keep checking, you never know, you'll be surprised. :) I was said similar information last week, so you're very close.

I feel crazy checking every hour. Lol 

4 minutes ago, onek said:

I am assuming once this message goes away, it means the case has completed?

3 N/A's mean case complete. It will say at NVC until it's sent to consulate, then it will say in transit. Once it's received at the consulate, it will say ready. 

Timeline
33 minutes ago, Ahmed & Amy said:

I hope you get CC soon as well. To be honest I had just checked ceac about 1.5 ago and no results and then I just checked it and there the infamous 3rd N/A.  Keep checking, you never know, you'll be surprised. :) I was said similar information last week, so you're very close.

Did you get confirmation!??

32 minutes ago, onek said:

I am assuming once this message goes away, it means the case has completed?

Once mine was completed it went back to "AT NVC"

8 hours ago, solesito873 said:

Hello Everyone!! :)

I checked this morning and I have a CC!!! I am so happy.

Documents received: December 12th
Supervisor: Jan 30th

CC: March 7

Congratulations!!! The journey's almost over!

7 hours ago, Zebracakex said:

Hey everyone,

My cousin with scan date 12/09 has CC as of this morning 03/07 :jest: This gives me hope and I hope others too who are waiting with similar scan dates. She called and confirmed it . They haven't scheduled an interview yet. Will keep you guys updated.

I should probably have her make a timeline here B-) lol .

Also, congratulations to everyone with CCs. We are soooooo close :wub:

My Scan Date is January 18th.

Congratulations to your cousin! Your cc won't take long now!

7 hours ago, onek said:

Looking at the case completions here, it seems that case completion takes about 3 months from the time you submit documents to NVC

Yes, 11 weeks is the average waiting time. Although there are a few members here who have been waiting for 13 weeks with no results so far. It must be so frustrating. 

3 hours ago, Ahmed & Amy said:

@TeeA10 & @AMINE1980 Hopefully we will get CC this week! We still have a couple more days left :P 

Congratulations @BethyWink @depressedgirl @thegreatphoenix @solesito873  on your CC's wish you tons of luck in your coming interviews! :dance:

@Zebracakex Congratulations to your cousin getting CC, hopefully yours will be here soon too :) 

Thank you! :) 

1 hour ago, Ahmed & Amy said:

I just got my 3rd N/A!!!!!! :dance::dance::dance::dance:

Calling to confirm cc now.

So happy for you! You have been so helpful and supportive to everyone. Good luck on the next steps! :D

USCIS Timeline

09-13-2016: ___________ I-130 Mailed to Chicago Lockbox from Japan

09-21-2016: ___________ NOA1

10-27-2016: ___________ NOA2

11-07-2016: ___________ Case sent to NVC

NVC Timeline   

11-14-2016: ___________ Case received by NVC

11-21-2016: ___________ Case number and IIN assigned

11-23-2016: ___________ DS-261 completed online

11-26-2016: ___________ AOS fee unlocked and paid / welcome email from NVC received

11-30-2016: ___________ IV fee unlocked and paid / barcoded cover sheets for AOS and IV received

12-04-2016: ___________ DS-260 completed online

12-19-2016: ___________ AOS and IV packets mailed to NVC

12-23-2016: ___________ Scan Date

02-08-2017: ___________ Escalated to supervisor review

02-27-2017: ___________ Review Department
03-06-2017: ___________ Case Complete (10 weeks from Scan Date)

Interview and US Timeline 

03-13-2017: ___________ Interview date found out by calling NVC

03-16-2017: ___________ Interview letter received

03-21-2017: ___________ Medical Exam in Tokyo

04-03-2017: ___________ Interview in Tokyo (APPROVED!!!) 
04-05-2017: ___________ Passport with immigrant visa stamp received in the mail
04-25-2017: ___________ POE (LAX)

05-15-2017: ___________ Green Card in the mail (20 days after POE)

05-24-2017: ___________ Filed for social security number at a physical office (21 working days after POE as per their policy)
06-06-2017: ___________ Social Security Card (with number) in the mail 

ROC Timeline

03-19-2019: ___________ I-751 delivered at USCIS Phoenix

03-21-2019: ___________ Check cashed

03-22-2019: ___________ Text notification of Receipt Number

03-26-2019: ___________ Form 797 (NOA) and extension letter received in the mail

Sometime in April: _____ Missed Biometrics appointment (never got the letter)

08-05-2019: ___________ Rescheduled Biometrics appointment

08-09.2019: ___________ Notified USCIS of address change

08-21-2019: ___________ Case status "Ready to Schedule Your Interview"

Just now, thegreatphoenix said:

So happy for you! You have been so helpful and supportive to everyone. Good luck on the next steps! :D

Awe, Thank you so much!! :wub: Good luck on your coming interview as well. 

9 minutes ago, Annmar said:

@Ahmed & Amy congrats... My case is completed but still waiting on my son's. Hope you get an April interview

Thank you. :) Hopefully you will get cc for your son so soon. 

To everyone still waiting for CC, keep checking your CEAC for that 3rd N/A. In my case I kept logging in so many times yesterday with no N/A in sight. On my final attempt at literally 10 minutes before the day ended at midnight (NVC time), I saw my N/A so I had my husband immediately call NVC and they kindly took his call even beyond their office hours at 12-ish. I don't know how their office rotation works but it seems like they update cases late into the night and even on weekends (or perhaps it is just delayed computer inputting?). Keep checking! Good luck to everyone! 

USCIS Timeline

09-13-2016: ___________ I-130 Mailed to Chicago Lockbox from Japan

09-21-2016: ___________ NOA1

10-27-2016: ___________ NOA2

11-07-2016: ___________ Case sent to NVC

NVC Timeline   

11-14-2016: ___________ Case received by NVC

11-21-2016: ___________ Case number and IIN assigned

11-23-2016: ___________ DS-261 completed online

11-26-2016: ___________ AOS fee unlocked and paid / welcome email from NVC received

11-30-2016: ___________ IV fee unlocked and paid / barcoded cover sheets for AOS and IV received

12-04-2016: ___________ DS-260 completed online

12-19-2016: ___________ AOS and IV packets mailed to NVC

12-23-2016: ___________ Scan Date

02-08-2017: ___________ Escalated to supervisor review

02-27-2017: ___________ Review Department
03-06-2017: ___________ Case Complete (10 weeks from Scan Date)

Interview and US Timeline 

03-13-2017: ___________ Interview date found out by calling NVC

03-16-2017: ___________ Interview letter received

03-21-2017: ___________ Medical Exam in Tokyo

04-03-2017: ___________ Interview in Tokyo (APPROVED!!!) 
04-05-2017: ___________ Passport with immigrant visa stamp received in the mail
04-25-2017: ___________ POE (LAX)

05-15-2017: ___________ Green Card in the mail (20 days after POE)

05-24-2017: ___________ Filed for social security number at a physical office (21 working days after POE as per their policy)
06-06-2017: ___________ Social Security Card (with number) in the mail 

ROC Timeline

03-19-2019: ___________ I-751 delivered at USCIS Phoenix

03-21-2019: ___________ Check cashed

03-22-2019: ___________ Text notification of Receipt Number

03-26-2019: ___________ Form 797 (NOA) and extension letter received in the mail

Sometime in April: _____ Missed Biometrics appointment (never got the letter)

08-05-2019: ___________ Rescheduled Biometrics appointment

08-09.2019: ___________ Notified USCIS of address change

08-21-2019: ___________ Case status "Ready to Schedule Your Interview"

7 minutes ago, thegreatphoenix said:

To everyone still waiting for CC, keep checking your CEAC for that 3rd N/A. In my case I kept logging in so many times yesterday with no N/A in sight. On my final attempt at literally 10 minutes before the day ended at midnight (NVC time), I saw my N/A so I had my husband immediately call NVC and they kindly took his call even beyond their office hours at 12-ish. I don't know how their office rotation works but it seems like they update cases late into the night and even on weekends (or perhaps it is just delayed computer inputting?). Keep checking! Good luck to everyone! 

Congrats!

Mine showed up on a Sunday evening.  It may have been there late Friday though. I usually didn't check after their official closing time.  I'm not sure if it's updated in real time or not. 

Timeline
14 minutes ago, thegreatphoenix said:

4 minutes ago, lsu_mike said:

Congrats!

Mine showed up on a Sunday evening.  It may have been there late Friday though. I usually didn't check after their official closing time.  I'm not sure if it's updated in real time or not. 

Ok thank you! This makes me feel hopeful, I'm crazy checking it. My husband tells me to stop but I can't. I keep hoping every time i check it

Timeline
7 minutes ago, lsu_mike said:

Congrats!

I keep seeing the case completes and I'm getting so anxious. I hope the supervisor actually does something for my case.  I keep checking 

3 minutes ago, vintash said:

I keep seeing the case completes and I'm getting so anxious. I hope the supervisor actually does something for my case.  I keep checking 

Hopefully you will get it just any day!   

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.