dwheels76

NVC Filers - March 2017

1,681 posts in this topic

56 minutes ago, Zebracakex said:

Hello All ,

Any recent CC from mid January ?? 

They are already scheduling  May interview. I am trying not to cry :angry: lol .

Scan Date  - January 18

Hope you get ur CC soon inshallah! Don't lose hope :D

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
30 minutes ago, Mojk said:

Hope you get ur CC soon inshallah! Don't lose hope :D

You too InshAllah :wub:

I will call them today. I know it probably won't help but, I am going to still try .

2 minutes ago, Zebracakex said:

You too InshAllah :wub:

I will call them today. I know it probably won't help but, I am going to still try .

Have you contacted the congressman ? That also helps 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Hello all!! 😊

Just thought I'd let you know we FINALLY got our CC!! Alhumdialh. 🙈

2nd Scan date after receiving checklist :25/01 

Finally CC: 30/03

Anyone have ideas regarding how London London embassy take on average to book an interview? 

😊😁😆😄🤗

Edited by Nutella

9 minutes ago, Nutella said:

Hello all!! 😊

Anyone have ideas regarding how London London embassy take on average to book an interview? 

😊😁😆😄🤗

Allhamdulillah this makes me so happy, congrats may Allah make the rest of the journey easy for you. this means that for those of us waiting it won't be long. 

Timeline
30 minutes ago, Mojk said:

Have you contacted the congressman ? That also helps 

I was going to wait 11 weeks to contact them as that's what the new " time frame " is.

I am at 10 weeks and 1 day today. Praying I get a CC by next week. 

Timeline
11 minutes ago, Nutella said:

Hello all!! 😊

😊😁😆😄🤗

Congratulations !! :wub:

Praying for you to get May interview InshAllah.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, llama said:

Allhamdulillah this makes me so happy, congrats may Allah make the rest of the journey easy for you. this means that for those of us waiting it won't be long. 

Alhumdialh! Ameen ♥️ thank you for your duas!!! insha'Allah insha'Allah you will get one soon too! When's your scan date? I actually called this morning and she told me to wait, checked online just for sake of it and Alhumdialh saw the infamous '3rd N/A' and called, where the rep Alhumdialh conformed :) 

1 minute ago, Zebracakex said:

Congratulations !! :wub:

Praying for you to get May interview InshAllah.

insha'Allah insha'Allah.. when ever is best! Have you got your CC yet? What's your scan date? 

2 minutes ago, Nutella said:

Alhumdialh! Ameen ♥️ thank you for your duas!!! insha'Allah insha'Allah you will get one soon too! When's your scan date? I actually called this morning and she told me to wait, checked online just for sake of it and Alhumdialh saw the infamous '3rd N/A' and called, where the rep Alhumdialh conformed :) 

insha'Allah insha'Allah.. when ever is best! Have you got your CC yet? What's your scan date? 

my scan date is Feb 8. praying to get through this with no checklist. 

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Zebracakex said:

I was going to wait 11 weeks to contact them as that's what the new " time frame " is.

I am at 10 weeks and 1 day today. Praying I get a CC by next week. 

A heads up don't contact the congressman until your 11 weeks are up! Unfortunately the day our 8weeks were up, they changed the waiting time to 11 weeks, but by that time she had already sent it. We got a reply a few days ago saying it's still in the 11 week time frame, so if it was me as hard as it is to wait, wait for the 11 weeks and then insha'Allah get your congressman involved as they can only seen a query every 90 days and it's better to do it once out of the 11 week time frame. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, llama said:

my scan date is Feb 8. praying to get through this with no checklist. 

insha'Allah insha'Allah you won't.. but honestly we got one to .. all you can do is keep calling, and Keeping on top of it.. as disheartening as it is. That's what I did 🙃

3 minutes ago, Nutella said:

insha'Allah insha'Allah you won't.. but honestly we got one to .. all you can do is keep calling, and Keeping on top of it.. as disheartening as it is. That's what I did 🙃

what did you guys get a checklist for if you don't mind me asking. but as they say we plan and Allah plans and surely Allah is the best of planners 

Timeline
5 minutes ago, llama said:

what did you guys get a checklist for if you don't mind me asking. but as they say we plan and Allah plans and surely Allah is the best of planners 

Of course I don't mind you asking.. if it helps anyone can ask :) 

Apparently my husband left his name blank on the affidavit of support, which I highly doubt! But we were told that over the phone when we called on 20/ 01 so we sent all the documents the next day and they were scanned in again on the 25/01. 

So that was all it was ONE BOX lol.. 64 days wait and Alhumdialh finally a CC!

I received confirmation that that my request to expedite has been granted which is good news.  But NVC advised me over the phone that it could still take up to 11 weeks for them to review and send the paperwork to the embassy.  

IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Event    Date
Service Center :  California Service Center
Consulate :    Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Marriage (if applicable):    2016-   12-22
I-130 Sent :    2017-01-03
I-130 NOA1 :    2017-01-16
I-130 Approved :    2017-02-09
NVC Received :    2017-02-20
Received DS-261 / AOS Bill :2017-03-04
Submit DS-261 :    2017-03-04
Pay AOS Bill :    2017-03-04
Receive IV Bill :    2017-03-08
Pay IV Bill :    2017-03-10
Submit DS-260:          2017-03-10
Send IV Package :    2017-03-22
Scan Date:        2017-03-24
Expedite request:    2017-03-25
Expedite receipt acknowledged: 2017-03-28
Expedite granted:        2017-03-30

4 minutes ago, Nutella said:

Of course I don't mind you asking.. if it helps anyone can ask :) 

Apparently my husband left his name blank on the affidavit of support, which I highly doubt! But we were told that over the phone when we called on 20/ 01 so we sent all the documents the next day and they were scanned in again on the 25/01. 

So that was all it was ONE BOX lol.. 64 days wait and Alhumdialh finally a CC!

wow that is crazy. i'm glad you got through this. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.