dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview April 2017

557 posts in this topic

Cc 3/3

interview scheduled.  3/13 for Apr 18

status CEAC 3/17: IN TRANSIT

Still no interview letter at the time of this posting. 

Called the the NVC, rep told me I should receive it at just anytime!    I'll be sooo glad when all this is over and my wife is here with me!  

Hello all!

Just found out today that my husband's case was CC at NVC yesterday 03/16. I called two times today to confirm. The second time, I asked about interview dates and the guy told me they haven't scheduled yet, so I asked if they are still doing April. He said no. I don't know how reliable he was hahah.

Scan date: 01/04

CC: 03/16

Consulate: Manila

09/24 - Sent out I-130 to Phoenix, AZ

09/26 - Received at Phoenix (somewhere in between, the I-797 was mailed and marked back to sender due to post office error)

10/24 - Finally got the I-797 NOA-1 resent to me - forwarded my case to NSC

11/04 - Status changed to RFE

11/12 - Got the RFE letter in the mail (certified copy of marriage certificate)

11/18 - Mailed in RFE response

11/21 - RFE received at USCIS

11/21 - RFE status changed to response review

11/29 - Case approved at USCIS

12/03 - Received NOA-2 in the mail

12/09 - Case sent to NVC

12/15 - Case received by NVC

12/20 - NVC case number and IIN assigned

12/21 - DS-261 submitted online & gave email addresses

12/22 - Had NVC review DS-261 over the phone, paid AOS fee

12/24 - Paid IV fee

12/28 - Submitted DS-260

12/29 - Submitted packet to NVC via FedEx

01/03 - Packet delivered to NVC

01/04 - NVC scan date

03/02 - NVC Supervisor Review

03/16 - Case Complete at NVC

03/30 - Interview date confirmed over phone (and P4 email?)

03/30 - P4 letter received via email

05/02 - Interview at Manila Embassy

3 hours ago, AlexUA said:

Called NVC again asking why my Feb 22 CC still has no appointment. Also asked have they finished April scheduling.

The representative was very helpful. He told me there is no exact answer if they are done with April processing because it all depends on the specific embassy. Some may be still scheduling April and some not. It depends how NVC receives dates from them.

But most important they call it Scheduling department and they do not know what's inside this department, they do not know how to contact it...

The rep said my embassy might be just overloaded with cases but there is no way to check. When I ask the embassy they give no answer (and they may not know because they receive appointments from the NVC and may not see how many cases wait to be scheduled) and the scheduling department which definitely has the picture is not reachable...

What a real-real pain. More and more problems here in Ukraine and I need this interview as soon as possible. Job situation unstable as the company is under political attack from local crazy crooks called "government". And surely I'll not look for another job for "don't know how many months or weeks". And finally when I get phone interviews from U.S. companies they ask "when you'll be able to join" and I can answer nothing more than "umm may be some date in April or May but I'm not sure". Not sure even about May.

I understand everything but at least they can inform us how many cases wait before. Why not?

Messaged AskNVC but probably they will respond with a formal answer. It was before when case was completed "Wait 60 days for your appointment".

Hi AlexUA,

I called twice yesterday; once in the morning and once in the evening, and was told the same thing. I asked if they Cairo US Embassy was still scheduling for April as well, and the reps each time said, "Yes that the NVC is still scheduling for April but can not say for sure if Cairo Embassy is scheduling for April or not."

So I guess we just continue to wait. It's about driving me crazy not knowing what to do or at least prepare for what's coming next. :girlwerewolf2xn:

I hope we get an interview date this coming week. 

P4 letter email finally arrived!!  :jest:

cc: 3/3

interview scheduled:  3/13

Ceac status 3/17: IN TRANSIT

P4 received: 3/18

interview 4/18:   Manila.  

Edited by lsu_mike

1 hour ago, lsu_mike said:

P4 letter email finally arrived!!  :jest:

cc: 3/3

interview scheduled:  3/13

Ceac status 3/17: IN TRANSIT

P4 received: 3/18

interview 4/18:   Manila.  

Congratulations. Good Luck on your interview :)

Hi! em just wanna ask anybody for interview in us embassy manila?did they email you about bringing ALL your previous passports?i kinda lost my first passport..dunno what to do..do i need to prepare an explanation or affidavit if i wont be able to bring it to the embassy?

1 hour ago, JKLP said:

Hi! em just wanna ask anybody for interview in us embassy manila?did they email you about bringing ALL your previous passports?i kinda lost my first passport..dunno what to do..do i need to prepare an explanation or affidavit if i wont be able to bring it to the embassy?

Interview in Manila on April 4th. I have seen no mention of previous passports in any of the lists of items to bring. 

2 hours ago, RogJac said:

Interview in Manila on April 4th. I have seen no mention of previous passports in any of the lists of items to bring. 

Hi my interview's also on the 4th..here's the email sent..was really curious and from reading the posts here,twas the first time i heard of such thing and i dont see any relevance why they want the other expired passports.

IMG_8774.PNG

40 minutes ago, JKLP said:

Hi my interview's also on the 4th..here's the email sent..was really curious and from reading the posts here,twas the first time i heard of such thing and i dont see any relevance why they want the other expired passports.

IMG_8774.PNG

My wife did not receive this email.  As requested, I would bring any expired passport, if available.  If it lost and asked, be prepapared to explain...  

Else no need to bring this up. As long as you have your valid passport and be truthful. 

Just now, RogJac said:

My wife did not receive this email.  As requested, I would bring any expired passport, if available.  If it lost and asked, be prepapared to explain...  

Else no need to bring this up. As long as you have your valid passport and be truthful. 

This email was from the embassy notifying me that they received my packet and have reviewed it..they basically just reminded me what to bring which was already in the p4 interview email from nvc..that list is at the last part which got me all stressed but my husband told me to just tell the truth if they ask for it..i guess ill just go with honesty..thanks for the advise?

4 minutes ago, JKLP said:

This email was from the embassy notifying me that they received my packet and have reviewed it..they basically just reminded me what to bring which was already in the p4 interview email from nvc..that list is at the last part which got me all stressed but my husband told me to just tell the truth if they ask for it..i guess ill just go with honesty..thanks for the advise?

No problem... chances are they will not ask for this. Best of luck to you on your interview. ???? You may see my Asawa there. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hey everybody. Well its clean up the spreadsheet weekend. Lord there are so many people who never report back so much deletes to do. Or people who left VJ or never updated their timeline.

Please Please help me help you and others by having an updated timeline and filling out the spreadsheet form when you have either case complete, interview date. I try my best to stay up to date with you all (I know I don't post as much as I use to but I'm getting back to normal now).

It's the 18th so in about 8 to 10 says May scheduling should start. Let the games begin. If you don't see yourself on the spreadsheet fill out the form I will add you or if you need updating. The form is below in my signature or you can find on the 1st post.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
13 hours ago, lsu_mike said:

Cc 3/3

interview scheduled.  3/13 for Apr 18

status CEAC 3/17: IN TRANSIT

Still no interview letter at the time of this posting. 

Called the the NVC, rep told me I should receive it at just anytime!    I'll be sooo glad when all this is over and my wife is here with me!  

Congratulations I added you to the spreadsheet. Update your profile so your country flag appears.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

On 3/17/2017 at 1:34 AM, Noor881 said:

Wow congrats ur case seems to be processing faster compare to others. At which embassy is your interview?

I just submitted our package to NVC hope all goes smoothly and gets approved quickly as this distance is killing us. Really missing my husband:(

All the very best to you!

Thank you interview barbados

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.