dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview April 2017

557 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, AlexUA said:

Hi! Have you got your appointment when called Monday?  Many people got. Have you called them to check?

Sadly when I called Monday we did not have a date yet.Tuesday they were closed, today they are closed... and I have know idea about tomorrow. :crying:

But hopefully if they are open tomorrow or Friday, hopefully we will get a date. Thanks for asking :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Ahmed & Amy said:

Sadly when I called Monday we did not have a date yet.Tuesday they were closed, today they are closed... and I have know idea about tomorrow. :crying:

But hopefully if they are open tomorrow or Friday, hopefully we will get a date. Thanks for asking :)

Hang in there, you're so close :)

USCIS

I-130 Sent: 05-02-2016

I-130 NOA1: 05-10-2016

I-130 Approved: 07-14-2016

NVC

NVC Received: 08-10-2016

Pay AOS Bill: 10-03-2016

Pay IV Bill: 10-03-2016

Submit DS-260: 11-01-2016

Send AOS & IV Package: 12-02-2016 

Scan Date: 12-28-2016

Supervisor Review: 02-08-2017

Case Complete: 03-01-2017

Interview Date: 04-05-2017 APPROVED 😁

Visa Received: 04-10-2017

POE: 05-09-2017

SSN Received: 06-06-2017

Green Card Received: 06-23-2017

On 3/13/2017 at 9:15 PM, LilyAR said:

Congratulations! Please continue to fill out your timeline...very interested to know how long it takes from approval to delivery of visa.

The visa was issued today.....It took three days to be issued. I should receive the visa in hand this week........After NCV is done things are over and it just a matter of days after the interview. Just make sure all civil documents original or certified copy must be with you. As far as the i864 no need to have the original signature anymore. I had them with me to give them to the embassy but they told me they're accepting a copy of it and no need for the original blue ink signature anymore

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
1 hour ago, M&Ms said:

The visa was issued today.....It took three days to be issued. I should receive the visa in hand this week........After NCV is done things are over and it just a matter of days after the interview. Just make sure all civil documents original or certified copy must be with you. As far as the i864 no need to have the original signature anymore. I had them with me to give them to the embassy but they told me they're accepting a copy of it and no need for the original blue ink signature anymore

Yay? very excited for you and thank you for the update.

1 hour ago, DictumFactum said:

Hang in there, you're so close :)

Thank you, hoping we will hear something soon. :) 

1 hour ago, M&Ms said:

Congratulations :) 

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Hey guys, I'm new to this thread. Didn't know it even existed but thank god it does. I received a case complete 3/7. Had anyone received interview letters this week. 

Thank you

Edited by Alrifaim

1 hour ago, Alrifaim said:

Hey guys, I'm new to this thread. Didn't know it even existed but thank god it does. I received a case complete 3/7. Had anyone received interview letters this week. 

Thank you

Haven't received my wife's letter yet but, found out Monday via phone call to the NVC her appt is 4/18. 

cc.  3/3

Edited by lsu_mike

Filed: EB-2 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

NVC open  today. Called to check about interview appointment (my CC Feb 22). Still no appointment :( 

This time the rep started with this info without even asking "How can I help you today?".

I asked have they stopped scheduling April and he replied that he have not been told April is finished so may be April is still in the process. Probably they've prolonged after 2 days of additional "weekends". But why it's SOOO long with Ukrainian embassy!

Who else still waiting for appointment with similar CC dates?

Filed: EB-2 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
On 3/13/2017 at 8:01 PM, SteveOlga said:

Hi, this is my first post here though I have been reading it often.

I filed papers for my wife at USCIS July 24, went to NVC Oct 3 2016 DS 260 received 10/25/2016 and mailed scanned 11/18/2016.

Then it sat there from the looks of it.

Went to supervisory review Jan 31, 2017 and just about an hour ago I saw the 3 N/A's and case status At NVC....looks like it was finally completed. Tried to call but phones were busy and can not get through. 

I called NVC a few times and last time I called, 3/9/2017 the rep said this is taking too long and he would email his supervisor. Looked liked this actually worked.

So hopefully will get an interview date in Kiev soon...

Anyone have any ideas for that?

Good luck to all and congratulations to those of you with dates and visas!!!!

Long process

Hi, you may expect some May date probably. Not sure about April but also possible. My Kiev embassy case was completed Feb 22 and I call every day to get appointment day with no success. That's very strange as people from other countries are more happy. May be our embassy is overloaded with cases.

Timeline

CC: March 1

Interview: April 5

CEAC: in transit

USCIS

NVC

1 hour ago, DictumFactum said:

CC: March 1

Interview: April 5

CEAC: in transit

Have u received your interview letter yet?  My wife's cc was 3/3, interview 4/18.  I still haven't got the lette yet. 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, lsu_mike said:

Have u received your interview letter yet?  My wife's cc was 3/3, interview 4/18.  I still haven't got the lette yet. 

Yes, I received the P4 letter via email

USCIS

NVC

Just now, DictumFactum said:

Yes, I received the P4 letter via email

Ok. Thanks!  I'll give it a few more days, then contact the NVC if I haven't gotten it by next week!  

Good luck!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.