Bengali_Tiger

Case Complete to Interview April 2017

237 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
On 3/13/2017 at 2:15 PM, Tamivy said:

Congrats!! 

did you have to call and find out or did they email you?

Thanks @Tamivy! I found out about interview date when I called to confirm CC.

2016/05/20: NOA-1 - Petition accepted and sent to Nebraska Service Center... So begins the waiting game :clock:

2016/11/02: NOA-2 - Petition Approved (Had to call to find out, no e-mail or text) :dancing:

2016/11/15: NVC Received

2016/12/08: Sent AOS & IV Packages

2017/03/10: Case Completed :dance:

2017/04/24: Interview Scheduled

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Mr&MrsKhiladi said:

Thanks @Tamivy! I found out about interview date when I called to confirm CC.

Oh that's awesome! My CC was March 8th.  So I'm hoping they schedule the interview soon.  

The NVC has been closed, I think due to the weather we are having... so I will try to call them again tomorrow.  

Congrats again and best of luck on the interview.  

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
On 3/10/2017 at 4:49 AM, 11mary said:

Today (3/10/17) I received an email confirming case complete on 3/3/17 and requiring a police certificate for interview. Still no date for interview, hopefully next week! Good Luck to all. 

HI, today my lawyer said that, to get certificate from the mexican consulate, is that what are you talking about?? 

Hey guys just got the interview letter from NVC. So excited its for my wife. I called Monday (3/13/17) in the afternoon and the rep said that she does not have an interview date yet. The Rep said to call back the last week of the month to see if I got an interview date. Today in the morning I received an email at 3am that she is scheduled for April 27, 2017 at 7am at the El Salvador embassy. So excited. If you have not gotten an interview date yet you should call maybe they scheduled yours like my wife. Good Luck to everyone and God bless!

NVC recept date: December 19, 2016

Supervisory Review: January 31, 2017

Case Complete: February 28, 2017

Recept for CC Received: March 7, 2017

Interview Date Given: March 16, 2017

Interview Date: April 27, 2017

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Guyana
Timeline
On 3/17/2017 at 8:54 AM, lrlhalrl said:

Hey guys just got the interview letter from NVC. So excited its for my wife. I called Monday (3/13/17) in the afternoon and the rep said that she does not have an interview date yet. The Rep said to call back the last week of the month to see if I got an interview date. Today in the morning I received an email at 3am that she is scheduled for April 27, 2017 at 7am at the El Salvador embassy. So excited. If you have not gotten an interview date yet you should call maybe they scheduled yours like my wife. Good Luck to everyone and God bless!

NVC recept date: December 19, 2016

Supervisory Review: January 31, 2017

Case Complete: February 28, 2017

Recept for CC Received: March 7, 2017

Interview Date Given: March 16, 2017

Interview Date: April 27, 2017

Congrats...all will go well!

I-130 (for parents of US Citizens):

8/19/2022: NOA (IOE0917XXXXXX); Texas Service Center

7/22/2023: Both (parents) petitions approved

7/27/2023: Both cases sent to NVC

8/8/2023: Received NVC welcome email for both parents

On 3/7/2017 at 7:11 PM, LilyAR said:

@ADRYJUAN CRAZY WE HAVE THE SAME CC 2/22 AND GOT MY INTERVIEW ON THE SAME DATE BUT I GOT APRIL 10 :huh:...WEIRD BUT GLAD YOU GOT YOURS.

Congrats!!! Hope all goes well for u. 

If you call NVC after ur CC instead of waiting will they schedule ur interview date?  Or does I depend on ur embassy? How comes others don't do this n still waiting to be scheduled?

Timeline
14 hours ago, Noor881 said:

Congrats!!! Hope all goes well for u. 

If you call NVC after ur CC instead of waiting will they schedule ur interview date?  Or does I depend on ur embassy? How comes others don't do this n still waiting to be scheduled?

Calling the NVC does not get you an appointment sooner but for us it was a matter of knowing as soon as possible for work related purposes. And yes it also depends on the embassy on how many appointments they sent to the NVC to schedule and give appointments. 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Tamivy said:

CC  March 8th... and still no interview date :( 

It took me 11 days to get an interview, and mine closed on the first of the month (3/1). I was scheduled for one of the last interviews in April. I assume Dhaka is a pretty high volume embassy. If you don't hear anything, they're probably done scheduling for April, expect to be one of the first in May. That is just my assumption, though. 

Timeline
11 minutes ago, kcrb said:

It took me 11 days to get an interview, and mine closed on the first of the month (3/1). I was scheduled for one of the last interviews in April. I assume Dhaka is a pretty high volume embassy. If you don't hear anything, they're probably done scheduling for April, expect to be one of the first in May. That is just my assumption, though. 

I called them this morning, they did say they are done scheduling for April and mine will most likely be scheduled for May.  I really was hoping for an April interview, but nothing I can do now.

Hoping they schedule it soon! I'm getting so impatient lol.  

Timeline
5 minutes ago, ADRYJUAN said:

Does anyone from Mexico is trying to get la constancia de datos registrales?? thank you.

Has the person who needs it committed crime/been accused of a crime? Here is the website http://www.pgr.gob.mx/datosregistrales/Paginas/default.aspx 

Is the consulate or embassy requesting the form? If so, it seems as if you need to go to DF to get the form. My wife had this confusion, but she hasn't committed a crime or been accused of one, and the embassy didn't request it, so all she had to do was go her state police (hers is Fuerza Coahuila) ... so while it might vary state to state, to better answer your question, I would need more information as to why you are requesting it. 

Timeline

No crime committed, the embassy is  not requesting the form but my lawyer informed me last Thursday that is a new requirement, I'm here in LA and to go all the way to Mexico City seems impossible, and I must get it through the Mexican Consulate here

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.