Bengali_Tiger

Case Complete to Interview April 2017

237 posts in this topic

Just now, Tamivy said:

I called this morning... and they said my case was in Document Review. So no CC yet. How long does review typically take?

When was your scan date?

Being in "Document Review" doesn't really mean anything. Some phone people would tell me mine was there since the supervisor was notified, others would tell me they can't tell.

Basically it just means it's in the document to be reviewed, but it is still in a queue.

16 hours ago, LilyAR said:

AlexUA I checked already and mine still says at NVC I think it only changes when the NVC file has actually been transferred over to the Embassy it self....and the only way to find out about interview without calling (as far as I know) is to wait for the interview letter to be emailed which according to the representative I spoke to earlier said it can still be up to 10 business days. For me the wait to find out was worth it (40 minutes) as my husband needed to confirm his time off work by tomorrow and also because of airfare prices...it gives us more time to plan. WE ARE ALL ALMOST THERE!

They are fast now.  I got my interview letter next day.  1 day after they scheduled the interview i got the email letter

2 hours ago, Tamivy said:

I called this morning... and they said my case was in Document Review. So no CC yet. How long does review typically take?

my scan date was jan 18.  case completed feb 1st.                     it shouldn't be more than a month........

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
17 minutes ago, Bengali_Tiger said:

They are fast now.  I got my interview letter next day.  1 day after they scheduled the interview i got the email letter

Yes got my P4 letter this morning too!

Filed: EB-2 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Called this morning, still no interview date :(  Does it mean my embassy is overloaded and  I may skip April interviews or they just need more time for scheduling?

Anybody with late February CC's called today and still got no interview like me?

May be somebody from Ukraine here?

6 hours ago, Rich&Erika said:

Congratulations and good luck....I just woke up and checked my e-maIL  and thank God I got my interview (cita) letter April 17 ?? 

Congrats!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline

CC March 1st

Waiting on an interview date. Should I call or wait for them to tell me a date?

USCIS

I-130 Sent: 05-02-2016

I-130 NOA1: 05-10-2016

I-130 Approved: 07-14-2016

NVC

NVC Received: 08-10-2016

Pay AOS Bill: 10-03-2016

Pay IV Bill: 10-03-2016

Submit DS-260: 11-01-2016

Send AOS & IV Package: 12-02-2016 

Scan Date: 12-28-2016

Supervisor Review: 02-08-2017

Case Complete: 03-01-2017

Interview Date: 04-05-2017 APPROVED 😁

Visa Received: 04-10-2017

POE: 05-09-2017

SSN Received: 06-06-2017

Green Card Received: 06-23-2017

Filed: Timeline
On 3/1/2017 at 2:32 AM, AlexUA said:

Those of us who already got interview dates, can you please check have your CEAC status changed from "At NVC" to "In Transit"?

I'm wondering is there any way to check interview assignment without a call.

Mine went from At NVC to Ready. I didn't saw any In Transit statuses...

CC Feb 15
Interview March 28

So nervous, working everyday is a torture now. Medical in 5 days. Good luck everyone!

December 2009 - First met.

February 2010 - Start of our relationship <3
January 7 2016 -Our Wedding in a romantic town of Aeroskobing <3

April 1 2016 - Sent CR1 package to RapidVisa.

April 18 2016 - CR1 Package delivered to USCIS Phoenix lock box.

April 22 2016 - Acceptance notification received by email. Case sent to Nebraska Service Center.

May 03 2016 - NOA1 hard copy received.

May 24 2016 - Return to the US to reestablish domicile.

August 3 2016 - Case transferred to Texas Service Center.

August 29 2016 - I-130 approved! (NOA2) <3 <3 <3

September 30 2016 - NVC Recieved.
November 14 2016 - Sent AOS and IV packages to Rapidvisa! :D
November 29 2016 - SCAN DATE!
February 15 2017 - Case Complete at NVC (11 weeks)
March 28 2017 - My Interview Day! :D (APPROVED!!!)

Filed: Timeline

Seriously this 26 days of waiting will make me crazy :D And everyday Im finding something to worry about...

Now I've read somewhere that late interviews are not that good, and my interview is at 2pm, I don't know why... I wish it was at 8:00am.. Paranoia >,<

December 2009 - First met.

February 2010 - Start of our relationship <3
January 7 2016 -Our Wedding in a romantic town of Aeroskobing <3

April 1 2016 - Sent CR1 package to RapidVisa.

April 18 2016 - CR1 Package delivered to USCIS Phoenix lock box.

April 22 2016 - Acceptance notification received by email. Case sent to Nebraska Service Center.

May 03 2016 - NOA1 hard copy received.

May 24 2016 - Return to the US to reestablish domicile.

August 3 2016 - Case transferred to Texas Service Center.

August 29 2016 - I-130 approved! (NOA2) <3 <3 <3

September 30 2016 - NVC Recieved.
November 14 2016 - Sent AOS and IV packages to Rapidvisa! :D
November 29 2016 - SCAN DATE!
February 15 2017 - Case Complete at NVC (11 weeks)
March 28 2017 - My Interview Day! :D (APPROVED!!!)

18 minutes ago, Renegade said:

Seriously this 26 days of waiting will make me crazy :D And everyday Im finding something to worry about...

Now I've read somewhere that late interviews are not that good, and my interview is at 2pm, I don't know why... I wish it was at 8:00am.. Paranoia >,<

I doubt a late appointment is any different than an early one. It's not like they can only approve a certain number each day who come to interview and so they "run out" by the afternoon.

However I would guess that a late appointment is likely to have a longer wait. That is true for just about any appointment-based system. You should always make Doctors, Dentists, Hair appointments as early as possible. If every appointment starts 5 minutes late (for whatever reason) then by the end of the day the last appointment could be 30+ minutes late. First appointment after lunch may be the exception, but that depends on what kind of organization it is. A government-based system will likely "require" people to take a set lunch so if they start lunch late they will probably come back late. Most doctors I know if they finish the morning clinic late, they will just cut their lunch short (or skip it completely) in order to "catch up".

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.