mengmeng

CEAC status READY for two weeks

8 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Newbie here. I had an interview last Feb06, 2017 I have been checking my status day by day and its not updating. still on READY status and my case says "  Your case is ready for your interview when scheduled at the U.S. Consular section. If you have already scheduled an appointment for an interview, please prepare your documents as directed in your appointment letter and appear at the consulate on the appointed date and time. Otherwise, please wait until you have received interview scheduling instructions. Your case is ready for your interview when scheduled at the U.S. Consular section. If you have already scheduled an appointment for an interview, please prepare your documents as directed in your appointment letter and appear at the consulate on the appointed date and time. Otherwise, please wait until you have received interview scheduling instructions." I have been calling USEM they say its case to case basis . Can you please help me with this. Thank you

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Sweden
Timeline

Did you get approved or were you requested to submit documents?

this is normal either way. They're still working on your case and you should get issued soon...when's the case creation date?

K-1:
06/08/2016: I-129F Sent

06/16/2016: Check cashed

08/23/2016: Approval

09/09/2016: At the Stockholm Embassy

09/28/2016: Embassy received completed medical

09/29/2016: Interview date, APPROVAL 

10/14/2016: Visa ISSUED

10/17/2016: Visa received

AOS
12/22/2016: I-485, I-131, I-765 Sent

01/10/2017: Check cashed

02/03/2017: Biometrics completed

04/17/2017: Your case is ready to be scheduled for an interview

01/20/2018: I-485 Interview letter received

02/01/2018: I-485 Interview, APPROVAL 

Timeline
20 hours ago, s + j said:

Did you get approved or were you requested to submit documents?

this is normal either way. They're still working on your case and you should get issued soon...when's the case creation date?

Yes I am approved. I even ask the one who assist the line to double check she told yes Ma'am the consular said you were approved. The pre-screening ask me my personal docs like bc nbi thats the only time docs were ask to submit. 
Please see attatched jpg 

feb07.JPG

Timeline

Are you k-1?

K-1:

AOS

Timeline
Just now, mengmeng said:

yes K1 finacee

Feb 6 wasn't that long ago, especially considering its Manila embassy. I'd say just wait at least until a month has passed...then start doing inquiries. Once it changes to non-immigrant from immigrant visa, and the case creation date changes, you're about to get issued so keep an eye out for that! :-) Good luck with your move and journey to the United States. Which state are you leaving to?

K-1:

AOS

Timeline
20 hours ago, s + j said:

Feb 6 wasn't that long ago, especially considering its Manila embassy. I'd say just wait at least until a month has passed...then start doing inquiries. Once it changes to non-immigrant from immigrant visa, and the case creation date changes, you're about to get issued so keep an eye out for that! :-) Good luck with your move and journey to the United States. Which state are you leaving to?

Honesty these few weeks after my interview I tend to cry over this because I see no updates on my case, In the interview it was like 2 mins they only check my papers then let me sit then as i go there   I even ask the one who assist the line to double check she told yes Ma'am the consular said you were approved. The pre-screening ask me my personal docs like bc nbi thats the only time docs were ask to submit. Some of my new found friends even the call center agent will only tell you to wait because its not on there control. 

I really hope it send updates for the coming days.. STATE : CALI

6 minutes ago, mengmeng said:

Honesty these few weeks after my interview I tend to cry over this because I see no updates on my case, In the interview it was like 2 mins they only check my papers then let me sit then as i go there   I even ask the one who assist the line to double check she told yes Ma'am the consular said you were approved. The pre-screening ask me my personal docs like bc nbi thats the only time docs were ask to submit. Some of my new found friends even the call center agent will only tell you to wait because its not on there control. 

I really hope it send updates for the coming days.. STATE : CALI

I waited for almost 2 months to get any update. I'm glad you're approved just be patient and pray. You don't need to worry; they are just still preparing your visa. After that your status will change to Non-immigrant Issued from Immigrant Ready. :) Good luck and God Bless.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.