Zad0

My wife betrayed me

28 posts in this topic

On 2/19/2017 at 7:11 PM, Jawaree said:

OP did not say the marriage was NOT bonafide.... OP if the marriage is over then you cannot interview,

no one here can help you fix the marriage, do you have proof of her cheating, & do you want to save the

marriage?....If you cannot tolerate the thoughts of her having cheated move on & get a divorce after

speaking to her & see where you both want to take things...get counseling or ending it

Yes I have proves texting and when we talked via phone I have everything she told me the truth

On 2/19/2017 at 11:48 AM, Transborderwife said:

You need a bonifide marriage to do the interview.  You have no path 

We plan how to live the life we did many things , I did a lot of good things to her, she thanks me with betrayed

On 2/19/2017 at 6:54 PM, Dutchster said:

If she is cheating there is most likely no way this will work out. If their marriage was working out, Mrs would not have cheated on Mr.

She did it , and I feel hard to live with her too , but what will happen to my case and the gc is it my problem I'm in faithful and sincere to her and I married her we did big wedding and all the relatives were there and we live together, she cheated me , I can't stay with her anymore 

OP did not say the marriage was NOT bonafide.... OP if the marriage is over then you cannot interview,

no one here can help you fix the marriage, do you have proof of her cheating, & do you want to save the

marriage?....If you cannot tolerate the thoughts of her having cheated move on & get a divorce after

speaking to her & see where you both want to take things...get counseling or ending it

Yes I have proves 

She told me the truth,  she texted me everything, and we spoke and I have all the conversation between us 

And she know her fault she said I'm sorry ,but sorry didn't therapy my hurt she hurt me 

Yes I have prove of her cheating she texted me everything and she spoke with me via phone and I have all the conversation 

So what I have to do I'm not in good situation she hurts me

Obviously trying to stay in this marriage because you want your green card is fraud. You got to make a decision, either you 100% make it work together and try to get over her cheating behavior or abandon your aos, go home and find someone who treats you 10x better.

01/13/2016: I-129F filed  07/15/2016: K-1 visa in hand
10/13/2016: Filed AOS + EAD/AP.   07/07/2017: Permanent resident (Conditional)
04/16/2019: Filed ROC  11/17/2020: Approved. (10 yr GC)

Naturalization                                                        
09/02/2020: Filed (Online)    09/08/2020: NOA1: (NBC
10/22/2020: Biometrics Reuse Notice.  12/22/2020: Online Status Changed to Interview Was Scheduled.  
01/29/2021: N-400 Interview - PASSED! 01/29/2021: Same-day oath ceremony.  

'Merica. 

On 2/20/2017 at 6:25 AM, Cadizfornia said:

Cold blood. Don't do anything that could be to the detriment to you in the future. Do not take any decision in angry.

If she doesn't know that you are aware about all this, that would be the best situation, you have full control on the situation, (just need to control yourself, what is not easy at all, but at least, it's only about you)

My advice is to think about your future, and where do you want to be in 2-3 years, because you know? all this is going to go away, and if you where studying, you maybe are under 30, so you have all your life ahead.

Your life in 10-20 years could depends on what you do tomorrow, so, cold blood.

Thank you , that's why i take my time to give  my decision it's so hard to see your real girl and who I plan all my life with her to make a family and to buy a house 

3 minutes ago, Dutchster said:

Obviously trying to stay in this marriage because you want your green card is fraud. You got to make a decision, either you 100% make it work together and try to get over her cheating behavior or abandon your aos, go home and find someone who treats you 10x better.

It's hard to complete our marriage cause we are Muslim and she betrayed me she hurts me , we planed all out life we have our family's her family they love me and I love them and they are in good relation with my family and my family they loveher but no one know about what she did 

But what you mean is to go on with her to get my gc then what ....

I dont know what to do , what If I divorce her before my interview and I have proves that she cheated me

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
14 minutes ago, Zad0 said:

It's hard to complete our marriage cause we are Muslim and she betrayed me she hurts me , we planed all out life we have our family's her family they love me and I love them and they are in good relation with my family and my family they loveher but no one know about what she did 

I dont know what to do , what If I divorce her before my interview and I have proves that she cheated me

You do not need to prove she cheated on you to divorce her.

Divorce and move on.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: Timeline
2 hours ago, Zad0 said:

Yes I have prove of her cheating she texted me everything and she spoke with me via phone and I have all the conversation 

So what I have to do I'm not in good situation she hurts me

Time to let go, file for divorce, presemtly you have no path to GC,

with this marriage dont do anything dishonest, move on with your life

When you care more about your green card than fixing your marriage, you need to cancel the application and move on with your life.    You are committing immigration fraud if you are not going to the US with the mindset that this is your wife.   But I really doubt that she will apply for an AOS, if this is the state you are currently in.  

Met in a magical castle in Poland through our mutual love for Harry Potter. Now can not wait to spend our lives together!

Married: 08/08/2016 in Leavenworth, WA on the lovely Voldemort Day!

Accio Visa!!

USCIS Stage

I-130 Sent to Phoenix: 09/14/2016
I-130 NOA1: 2016-09-21
Transferred to Texas

I-130 NOA2: 2016-10-11

Sent to NVC: 2016-10-25

NVC Stage

*Delayed due to 2.5 week trip to Copenhagen to visit the hubby!*

NVC Received: 2016-11-01

NVC Case Number Assigned: 2016-11-10

IV Bill Received: 2016-11-01

DS-261/AOS Bill Received: 2016-11-15

AOS Bill Paid: 2016-11-28

IV Bill Paid: 2016-11-28

DS-261 Submitted: 2016-12-01

AOS Package Sent: 2016-12-05

AOS/Support Documents Scan Date: 2016-12-14

NVC Sent to Supervisor Review: 2017-01-26

NVC Sent to review Department: 2017-02-10

NVC Case Complete: 2017-03-06

Embassy Stage - Stockholm

Interview Scheduled: 2017-04-11

Entered the Country: 2017-06-20

ROC:

Package Delivered to PHX/Recieved Date: 2019-04-19

Creditcard Charged for Case: 2019-04-24

Text of Recieved date: 2019-04-25

Your wife, once signed and send the I-864 Affidavit of Support, is financially responsible for you until you are a United States citizen or can be credited for 40 quarters of work. Is she willing to do that? Is she willing to make it work?

Edited by Dutchster

01/13/2016: I-129F filed  07/15/2016: K-1 visa in hand
10/13/2016: Filed AOS + EAD/AP.   07/07/2017: Permanent resident (Conditional)
04/16/2019: Filed ROC  11/17/2020: Approved. (10 yr GC)

Naturalization                                                        
09/02/2020: Filed (Online)    09/08/2020: NOA1: (NBC
10/22/2020: Biometrics Reuse Notice.  12/22/2020: Online Status Changed to Interview Was Scheduled.  
01/29/2021: N-400 Interview - PASSED! 01/29/2021: Same-day oath ceremony.  

'Merica. 

Filed: Timeline
On 2/25/2017 at 10:28 PM, Zad0 said:

Why do you keep talking about a GC in your decision to leave her!? Even if you get the GC you will have to go thru the ROC in 2 years which most likely you will not be with her as she will keep cheating on you and will not be present for that interview, which if she is not present will have you removed then anyways!?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.