IsaMorg

2017 Oath Ceremonies in San Antonio, Texas

101 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, txaim said:

When did you complete your interview,

I haven't yet. The barely sent out my interview notice on Friday the 11th. I've waited for 3 months for an interview and I hope I don't have to wait too lon for the oath ceremony.

On 8/13/2017 at 6:29 AM, Pennywise said:

Hi guys, does anyone know the scheduled ceremonies for San Antonio?

According to the system they sent out my appointment notice on August 11th and I would like to see which oath ceremony I may be assigned to.

Thanks. 

Let me know, if your interview dates. In San Antonio the upcoming oath dates are  Aug 24, Sep 21,  Sep 27 ( Austin ) ,Oct 19

Just now, Pennywise said:

I haven't yet. The barely sent out my interview notice on Friday the 11th. I've waited for 3 months for an interview and I hope I don't have to wait too lon for the oath ceremony.

:):)  Three months is not long wait. I waited exactly 1 year for interview.

On 8/14/2017 at 7:06 PM, txaim said:

Let me know, if your interview dates. In San Antonio the upcoming oath dates are  Aug 24, Sep 21,  Sep 27 ( Austin ) ,Oct 19

:):)  Three months is not long wait. I waited exactly 1 year for interview.

I just found out my appointment is on September 18, 2017. I'm guessing they will most likely not put me on the September 21st ceremony, I'll have to probably wait until the October 19 one.

It's better than nothing, I don't mind waiting another month.

On 8/20/2017 at 8:38 AM, Pennywise said:

I just found out my appointment is on September 18, 2017. I'm guessing they will most likely not put me on the September 21st ceremony, I'll have to probably wait until the October 19 one.

It's better than nothing, I don't mind waiting another month.

Congrats

• 2 weeks later...

Just FYI: I had my interview on 8/17 in San Antonio and got approved. My interviewer mentioned that it currently might take up to a month until you receive your in-line for oath notification. Apparently they are swamped with work right now. 

That being said, does anybody know the oath ceremony dates in San Antonio and Austin for Oct/Nov/Dec?

Thanks!

Edited by Texan86

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/1/2017 at 7:51 AM, Texan86 said:

Just FYI: I had my interview on 8/17 in San Antonio and got approved. My interviewer mentioned that it currently might take up to a month until you receive your in-line for oath notification. Apparently they are swamped with work right now. 

That being said, does anybody know the oath ceremony dates in San Antonio and Austin for Oct/Nov/Dec?

Thanks!

Damn, I have my appoint met on September the 18th and I don't think they'll put me on the September 21st ceremony. I hope they can fit me in the October 19th for sure.

11 hours ago, txaim said:

Oct 19th , Nov 16th , Dec 14th  - these are the dates from court, sometimes the oath can be in immigration office ( which you need to check with immigration office )

When I was there for my interview I did see they held about 4 mini ceremonies with no more than 40 people in them. Each was about 2 hrs long.

im guessing the dates you provided are for ceremonies held in court when're people change their names?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I had my interview in San Antonio on Oct 12th. Judging by the other folks on here and the advice from the IO I met with I'm expecting a 2 month wait for a ceremony. I asked for an Austin ceremony but she advised me to leave open as San Antonio or Austin; to be sure to get the first available. As my interview was a month ago I'm halfway there, maybe I'll get lucky and get a Dec 14th ceremony date? Anyone else filing in Austin/San Antonio heard anything?

Naturalization

04/03/2017 N-400 Filed

04/04/2017:Received Lewisville, TX lockbox via UPS

04/15/2017 Credit card charged

05/15/2017 NOA Received 

05/19/2017:Biometric appointment

06/01/2017 Inline for interview

10/12/2017 Interview appointment

12/14/2017 Ceremony

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.