IsaMorg

2017 Oath Ceremonies in San Antonio, Texas

101 posts in this topic

I sent my application on March the 6th and they haven't cashed my check yet. I cannot take the oath until after May 30th. I hope as I get closer to it I'll be able to see the schedule somewhere. Congrats to everyone having their ceremony on the 23!

Timeline
2 minutes ago, txaim said:

Do you mean oath is in USCIS district office ?

Yes, the USCIS office in San Antonio where I had my interview - I found it odd as well especially since they put the wrong street number and zip code... ?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Hi,

We had our interview on Feb 3rd at San Antonio office. Online status shows "Oath Ceremony to be scheduled" Still waiting for the Oath letter. Anyone else interviewed around the same time and got the oath ceremony scheduled?

Thanks

On 3/11/2017 at 7:01 PM, txaim said:

Does anyone have link for upcoming oath ceremony dates in san antonio. I'm looking for oath dates in April and June

Hi, I don't know the dates in San Antonio, but there is an oath ceremony in Austin on April 24. 

Timeline
22 hours ago, txaim said:

That is good to know.

Does anyone know, the oath dates in the month of May.

April 20, 2017 at ITC 
May 25, 2017 at Edgewood 
June 22, 2017 at ITC 
July 27, 2017 at ITC

Here are the Naturalization dates for San Antonio Division until the Month of July 2017. Since I was not able to find the dates online, I finally contacted District court for Western District of Texas and asked for the Naturalization dates. San Antonio & Austin comes under this jurisdiction. I got a reply in within few min. Here is the link to that site

http://www.txwd.uscourts.gov/SitePages/Home.aspx

Edited by kn400atxsa

21 minutes ago, kn400atxsa said:

April 20, 2017 at ITC 
May 25, 2017 at Edgewood 
June 22, 2017 at ITC 
July 27, 2017 at ITC

Here are the Naturalization dates for San Antonio Division until the Month of July 2017. Since I was not able to find the dates online, I finally contacted District court for Western District of Texas and asked for the Naturalization dates. San Antonio & Austin comes under this jurisdiction. I got a reply in within few min. Here is the link to that site

http://www.txwd.uscourts.gov/SitePages/Home.aspx

Very good info. Thanks.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.