rea

Phil-Am CSC February 2007 Filers

150 posts in this topic

thanks a lot novelyn & gragg, we will also consider that but that's farther than st.louis to indiana, my fiance shall pick me up in the airport at st.louis and we will drive back to indiana...taking chicago is farther by drive ... :thumbs:

rea

Rea we really are twins....I am bound for Indiana myself.... :luv: My POE is either SFO or LA. Bernie is considering Chicago but the last time he was here in Cebu he entered through SFO when he went back to Indiana.

Where in Indiana is your Langga?

Bernie is coming back to Cebu to pick me up once I got my visa. Is your fiance coming to pick you up in Cebu too? Maybe we can fly back to the US together.

This is getting exciting.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope to see you gurl at St. Lukes.. :D Im planning to have my medical too on the 16th.. Good luck to all of us! :)

Julie

Wonderful Julie!!! :thumbs: That means everything is okay at your end then (you know what I mean) ... I am so happy for you....See you at St. Luke's then. :dance:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
thanks a lot novelyn & gragg, we will also consider that but that's farther than st.louis to indiana, my fiance shall pick me up in the airport at st.louis and we will drive back to indiana...taking chicago is farther by drive ... :thumbs:

rea

Rea we really are twins....I am bound for Indiana myself.... :luv: My POE is either SFO or LA. Bernie is considering Chicago but the last time he was here in Cebu he entered through SFO when he went back to Indiana.

Bernie is coming back to Cebu to pick me up once I got my visa. Is your fiance coming to pick you up in Cebu too? Maybe we can fly back to the US together.

really bien??? gosh!! things are getting more exciting! i will send you a PM on this.. :dance:

the opinions that i express in this website are my own and are not legal advise...thank you...

06/18/12: I-130 for parents approved

06/25/12: received email from USDOS - with MNL# assigned for both parents & agent registration (DS-3032)

06/25/12: received email from USDOS - requesting for AOS (Affidavit of Support) processing fee for $88.00

click here for my parents I-130 Journey

:whistle: Only for me to realize that my red flag is up every 12-15 of the month.. Hehe.. But I'd like to meet you and the rest of the girls.. :) Lets have a girls' bonding that night if you want.. :) I'm just within the metro so I can go out anytime.. :)

Hope to see you gurl at St. Lukes.. :D Im planning to have my medical too on the 16th.. Good luck to all of us! :)

Julie

Wonderful Julie!!! :thumbs: That means everything is okay at your end then (you know what I mean) ... I am so happy for you....See you at St. Luke's then. :dance:

You were never a mistake. You were my realization.

Timeline
:whistle: Only for me to realize that my red flag is up every 12-15 of the month.. Hehe.. But I'd like to meet you and the rest of the girls.. :) Lets have a girls' bonding that night if you want.. :) I'm just within the metro so I can go out anytime.. :)

I'd love that! Let's meet up girls and bond, im sure it will be fun. See u at the meds! :dance:

K-1 Fiancee Visa

1-26-2007 - I-129F package sent to TSC

1-29-2007 -- I-129F received and signed for at 5:24 AM

2-05-2007 -- NOA1 issued

5-01-2007 -- Touched!

5-03-2007 -- NOA2!!!

5-04-2007 -- Touched!

5-16-2007 -- NVC received our case

6-25-2007 -- Packet 4 delivered by DHL!

7-16-2007 -- Early medical

7-27-2007 -- Medical

8-03-2007 -- Interview - APPROVED!

8-09-2007 -- Visa was delivered today!

9-12-2007 -- Flight to the U.S. [POE - Chicago]

10-18-2007 - U.S. Church Wedding in Ozark, Arkansas!

AOS

12-06-2007 - I-485 Notice of action

1-04-2008 -- Case was transferred to California

1-18-2008 -- Biometrics

1-28-2008 -- EAD received

5-15-2008 -- Touched (ordered card production and notice mailed welcoming as new permanent resident)

We can never say how our relationship would go and how long we'd stay together ... all i know is that even if we're miles apart, you're the sweetest piece of puzzle completing my heart.

Timeline

surely julie! that would be fun! :dance:

anyway ladies (my vj twin bien and my kababayan jenneth),

just wanted to share checklist for our medical appointment next week:

• medical fee of $95 or peso equivalent
  • passport - I photocopied my passport for my own file because our passports will be left at SLEC then will be subsequently forwarded to USEM together with our medical results
  • 3 copies of 2x2 photos-take note for americans 2x2 and passport size are the same for them because in their passport it is also 2x2 photo, but for Philippines our passport size photo is smaller than 2x2, so as instructed in our packet 4 we need to bring 2x2 photos and not passport size
  • appointment letter - photocopy and original
  • black ballpen
  • tissue
  • jacket - because as shared by some of the vj members, it is slightly cold at SLEC

we also need to know the following information when we fill up SLEC forms:

• petitioner's address
  • petitioner's contact numbers
  • your port of entry
  • petitioner's SSN

and finally i printed the SLEC instructional and layout information (taken from 4.6 of Manila Embassy K1 Visa Guide by Sheriff Uling) for my reference during the medical...thanks sheriff uling and sillygirl :thumbs:

i am planning to be there as early as 7, if you want we can meet up before going in then have breakfast first so that we will not be hungry inside because food or drinks are not allowed inside...

goodluck to us and see you soon ladies! :luv:

the opinions that i express in this website are my own and are not legal advise...thank you...

06/18/12: I-130 for parents approved

06/25/12: received email from USDOS - with MNL# assigned for both parents & agent registration (DS-3032)

06/25/12: received email from USDOS - requesting for AOS (Affidavit of Support) processing fee for $88.00

click here for my parents I-130 Journey

Timeline
i am planning to be there as early as 7, if you want we can meet up before going in then have breakfast first so that we will not be hungry inside because food or drinks are not allowed inside...

Thanks for posting the reminders on what to bring, rhe. :thumbs:

Yeah i think it will be a nice idea if we can meet up earlier then eat breakfast first before we go inside the clinic. Wow, this is getting to be exciting, hehe. Kitakits, Girls! :dance:

K-1 Fiancee Visa

1-26-2007 - I-129F package sent to TSC

1-29-2007 -- I-129F received and signed for at 5:24 AM

2-05-2007 -- NOA1 issued

5-01-2007 -- Touched!

5-03-2007 -- NOA2!!!

5-04-2007 -- Touched!

5-16-2007 -- NVC received our case

6-25-2007 -- Packet 4 delivered by DHL!

7-16-2007 -- Early medical

7-27-2007 -- Medical

8-03-2007 -- Interview - APPROVED!

8-09-2007 -- Visa was delivered today!

9-12-2007 -- Flight to the U.S. [POE - Chicago]

10-18-2007 - U.S. Church Wedding in Ozark, Arkansas!

AOS

12-06-2007 - I-485 Notice of action

1-04-2008 -- Case was transferred to California

1-18-2008 -- Biometrics

1-28-2008 -- EAD received

5-15-2008 -- Touched (ordered card production and notice mailed welcoming as new permanent resident)

We can never say how our relationship would go and how long we'd stay together ... all i know is that even if we're miles apart, you're the sweetest piece of puzzle completing my heart.

Thanks for posting the reminders on what to bring, rhe. :thumbs:

Yeah i think it will be a nice idea if we can meet up earlier then eat breakfast first before we go inside the clinic. Wow, this is getting to be exciting, hehe. Kitakits, Girls! :dance:

Thanks VJ Twin! Sure....see you then ladies! :thumbs: It's fun and exciting.... :star::thumbs:

Julie

See you there too Julie! It's bonding time! :yes::blink:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi everyone, most of you now may be busy preparing for the interview but let me share the good news that we finally got our dates! August 29 (medical) and September 5 (interview). I've been quietly lurking this forum for the past weeks and was kinda 'jealous' that most of you made it to the June approval wave. For some reason, it took almost one month for our papers to travel from USCIS to NVC and finally reached the US embassy June 18 and therefore didn't make it to the June 12 cut-off.

Anyway, we have our dates and i'm happy. :whistle: Just a bit sad that i couldn't join your "bonding" hehehe... Goodluck to all of you and please do share your interview experience. :luv:

khay

Our K-1 Journey

I-129F sent to CSC via USPS.........13 Feb 2007

NOA1.........................................16 Feb 2007

NOA1 hardcopy...........................22 Feb 2007

NOA2!(thru email).......................9 May 2007

NOA2 hardcopy...........................14 May 2007

received by NVC...........................5 June 2007

petition left NVC for USE Manila......8 June 2007

received hardcopy of NVC letter.....9 June 2007

received by US Embassy Manila.....18 June 2007

Packet 4 Received ......................31 July 2007

Early Medical Exam......................22-23 August 2007

Interview appointment.................5 September 2007

arrival in the US (POE: SFO)...........4 October 2007

WEDDING!..................................26 October 2007

AOS

mailed I-485 and I-765................18 December 2007

NOAs for I-485 and I-765.............26 December 2007

biometrics appointment...............15 January 2008

EAD card received.......................18 February 2008

AOS interview in San Francisco.....30 May 2008 approved!!!

"Welcome to America!" letter

received in the mail.....................6 June 2008

Green card arrived in the mail......11 June 2008 YES!!!

our interview experience

hi everyone, most of you now may be busy preparing for the interview but let me share the good news that we finally got our dates! August 29 (medical) and September 5 (interview). I've been quietly lurking this forum for the past weeks and was kinda 'jealous' that most of you made it to the June approval wave. For some reason, it took almost one month for our papers to travel from USCIS to NVC and finally reached the US embassy June 18 and therefore didn't make it to the June 12 cut-off.

Anyway, we have our dates and i'm happy. :whistle: Just a bit sad that i couldn't join your "bonding" hehehe... Goodluck to all of you and please do share your interview experience. :luv:

khay

:dance: :dance: :dance: Congratulations!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Novelyn & Gragg

K1

02/08/2007 NOA1 l

05/10/2007 NOA2 !!!

08/13/2007 Interview date... Approved!!!

08/17/2007 Arrive in the US

09/08/2007 Wedding in Las Vegas!

AOS

10/11/2007 AOS mailed overnight to Chicago Lockbox

10/24/2007 NOA for AOS and EAD

11/20/2007 Biometrics Appointment

12/05/2007 EAD Approved, Card Production Ordered!

12/14/2007 EAD Card Received

12/21/2007 Transfered to CSC!

01/28/2008 Green Card and Welcome letter received in the mail!

ROC

10/29/2009 Packet Overnighted to CSC

11/06/2009 NOA Letter Recieved

11/16/2009 Biometrics Appointment Letter

12/02/2009 Biometrics Completed!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

khay

Congrats to you on getting an interview date and medical!!! :thumbs: Good Luck to you!!! :thumbs:

OUR TIMELINE

MARCH 7, 2007 - SENT I-129F TO CSC

MARCH 13, 2007- NOA1

MARCH 19, 2007- REC'D BY SNAIL MAIL

May 23, 2007- APPROVED!

May 24, 2007- Rec'd e mail stating I was approved on the 23rd!!!!

May 29, 2007- Arrives at NVC

May 30, 2007- Called NVC and received MNL#

May 31, 2007- Left NVC headed to MANILA

June 4, 2007- Petition Arrives at USE Manila

June 12, 2007- Packet Mailed from Manila

June 25, 2007- Rec'd Packet

July 27, 2007- Medical appointment Aug. 3, 2007- August 3rd Interview, APPROVED!!! 149 days from filing!!!

Sept. 7,2007- Mary will be landing in LAX

I'm back in Cebu now from my early medical exam at St. Luke's Manila. Instead of the original schedule of July 30, I had it on July 16 and 17. Everything went smoothly.

First day, July 16....I came in at St. Luke's at 5:30A.M. and I am number 65! I finished at 11:30A.M. Half day only. Second day, July 17, arrived at 9:00A.M. No more immunization for me hence, I have a complete immunization from Cebu and showed them my vaccination records from our family doctor. Two hours passed, they gave me my X-Ray film and my records. Hora! :dance:

Next step is the Interview but it won't be until August....now I am nervous again....hehehe :wacko:

Met fellow VJ'ers at St. Luke's...Rea and Jen......and all of us got our results and X-Ray films!.... :thumbs::dance:

khay

:dance: CONGRATLULATIONS! :dance:

Edited by Bernie4Bien

khay

Congrats to you on getting an interview date and medical!!! :thumbs: Good Luck to you!!! :thumbs:

:dancing::dancing::dancing: Congratulations!!! :dancing::dancing::dancing:

Novelyn & Gragg

K1

02/08/2007 NOA1 l

05/10/2007 NOA2 !!!

08/13/2007 Interview date... Approved!!!

08/17/2007 Arrive in the US

09/08/2007 Wedding in Las Vegas!

AOS

10/11/2007 AOS mailed overnight to Chicago Lockbox

10/24/2007 NOA for AOS and EAD

11/20/2007 Biometrics Appointment

12/05/2007 EAD Approved, Card Production Ordered!

12/14/2007 EAD Card Received

12/21/2007 Transfered to CSC!

01/28/2008 Green Card and Welcome letter received in the mail!

ROC

10/29/2009 Packet Overnighted to CSC

11/06/2009 NOA Letter Recieved

11/16/2009 Biometrics Appointment Letter

12/02/2009 Biometrics Completed!

• 4 weeks later...

rea

Hello bien! I saw you got the Seminar at CFO in Cebu but i just wanna know if it is possible to get the seminar in Cebu and have it stamped for CFO registration in Manila? Hoping to hear from yah!

Rhosie

AOS TIMELINE

12.08.07 - Got married

03.03.08 - Sent AOS package to Chicago Lockbox through USPS Express Mail

03.04.08 - AOS Package Received by V Bustamante USCIS Chicago IL

03.07.08 - Notice Date on NOAs

03.10.08 - Money order cashed

03.11.08 - Received NOAs for I-485, I-765 & I-131

03.14.08 - Received Biometrics Appointment Notice

03.16.08 - Case viewed online

03.25.08 - I-485 Application transferred to CSC

03.29.08 - Received Transfer Notice frm USCIS in the mail

04.01.08 - Biometrics Appointment Schedule @ 1:00 PM USCIS-Dallas

04.01.08 - Received CSC receipt notice of I-485 (Case received & pending at CSC)

04.01.08 - I-485 & I-765 Touched

04.02.08 - I-485 Touched again

04.29.08 - Received EAD & AP Approval Notice from CRIS

05.05.08 - EAD Touched

05.06.08 - EAD & AP Touched

05.07.08 - Received EAD card & AOS Touched

05.08.08 - Received AP documents & AOS Touched

05.09.08 - AOS Touched (5/12-13, 15,19)

05.29.08 - AOS APPROVED

06.06.08 - Approval Notice & GREEN CARD Received

03.30.10 - Sent I-751 Package to Vermont Service Center

04.01.10 - I-751 received by D. Renaud @ VSC

04.06.10 - Check Cashed

l3ye.jpg.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.