Captain Ewok

Manila Embassy Interview/Visa Status

2,962 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
Congratulations to Lira, Honeysweet, Ate Ana and Ate Mirasol for the success of your interviews. :dance::dance::dance::dance:

I'm flying down to Manila in Monday(Election day) and i will take my medical exam on the 15th.

Good Luck on your interview :thumbs:

Thank you :blush:

~*God Speed*~

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
:luv: Just wanna say, have a SAFE TRIP to ate LuzyC & Robin!! & WELCOME to US soon!! :dance:

love,

rebelheart (F)

Thanks Rebelheart! She is in Manila right now. She plans to go to the airport 3 1/2 hours early to avoid that crazy crowd that is always in the terminal. 32 hours to go!!!!! Woot!! :dance::dance::dance:

aaah you have similar look! youre really are ment to each other! :)

Imaskin I meant to say good luck on your medical but of course, good luck on your interview as well :lol:

Lira just called me and said that she received a text from delbros stating that they received her visa and it will be delivered within the next three days. So I went to delbros.com:

Query Results...

MNL2007##########

Info Date Info Description

5/11/2007 7:29:23 PM SHIPMENT RECEIVED AT DISTRIBUTION CENTER

5/11/2007 6:58:43 PM SHIPMENT IN PROCESS

5/11/2007 9:38:57 AM SHIPMENT RELEASED BY THE EMBASSY

5/9/2007 2:53:32 PM SHIPMENT PROCESS IN THE EMBASSY

Track more...

:dance::dance::dance:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Everyone, I have a question for a friend of my fiancees. This friend has her interview on Tuesday at the Embassy, but hasn't gone to the bank to pay and get her D157 stamped and signed. Since Monday is a holiday, what can she do? I think she is going to have to go and be rescheduled. Do you think one of the authorized banks may be open on Saturday or Monday?

Thanks.

Chad, congratulations again, that visa is almost there!!!!!

I-129F Sent : 2006-11-22

I-129F NOA1 : 2006-11-28

Touched: 2007-2-20

Touched: 2007-2-21

NOA2: 22FEB07

Assigned Case Number and sent to Embassy in Manila: 2007-2-28

Received in Manila: 06Mar07

Interview: 05Jun07

Visa delivered: 12June07

Arrival in Los Angeles: 04Aug07

AOS approved: 29Feb08

a pleasant good day everyone. it is indeed a wonderful morning to wake up after being APPROVED from our interview yesterday. yesterday was my interview with my kids as derivatives and thanks GOD we were APPROVED! ana

539ebd8a633a64eef9bb8b1cf2de768c.gif

To ANA and to all that got APPROVED with their VISA INTERVIEW!!!

HELEN

agif003.gif

22 February 2010 - mailed the N-400 packet

02 March 2010 - Check encashed/I-797C NOA

03 March 2010 - USCIS Acceptance Confirmation via e-mail and text message

06 March 2010 - received I-797C, Notice of Action/Receipt

01 April 2010 - Biometrics Appointment (Biometrics done 4/7/10)

27 April 2010 - received I-797C/ Request to Appear for Naturalization Interview

02 June 2010 - Interview schedule

17 June 2010 - Oath Taking (Memorial Auditorium, Sacramento, CA)

Timeline
Everyone, I have a question for a friend of my fiancees. This friend has her interview on Tuesday at the Embassy, but hasn't gone to the bank to pay and get her D157 stamped and signed. Since Monday is a holiday, what can she do? I think she is going to have to go and be rescheduled. Do you think one of the authorized banks may be open on Saturday or Monday?

Thanks.

I assume that her interview sked states 7:30am although the truth is she will be interviwed sometime around 10-11am as has been my experience.

The pre-screener at the entrance will require her to present the pink slip as proof of payment and that means she wont be allowed to enter the embassy without the receipt of visa fee payment.

I suggest that before going into the US Embassy, she can go to the BPI across the street from the embassy entrance and she can pay there as early as 9am when the bank opens. Then she can go to the embassy and present complete DS forms with proof of payment and all will be in order.

Once she is inside the embassy waiting area, she will be assisted by the personnel there on how to properly fill up the forms. Then she has to get a number for the interview, go to the fingerscan, go to a pre-screener, then wait for the consular officer to interview, then again wait for the pink slip to pay at delbros and all will be in order.

By the way, for those who need light snacks while inside the fiancee interview area, you can ask the security guard for permission to go the the tourist visa waiting area where they sell light snacks and you can eat there and go back to the interview area...but make it a short snack since they will be calling your name for the fingerscan and they will flash yur number for the screener.

Good luck!

Maria

K-1 & K-2s TIMELINE_____

* met May-05, Maria & sons Manila, Philippines - Richard & daughters Toledo, Ohio

* Richard move to WI Sept-05, exchange extended visits Oct, Nov & Dec (05) & Feb (06)

* K-1&2s on file @ NSC 3-6-06, case xfer to CSC 6-1-06

* touches 6-2&3&14&15&17, RFE (IMBRA) CSC letter sent 6-23-06, touches 7-3&5

* RFE express return to/@ CSC 7-14-06, more touches 7-24&25, 9-5&6, NOA2 email notice rcvd 9-6

* visit Philippines & China Sept-2006, again see Maria & more extended family

* NVC assigns Embassy Case# 10-6; 10-12 letter rcvd 10-16 (sent 10-12) NVC receipt of I-129f

* rcvd letter 10-31 Embassy has paperwork, phone & embassy website 12-13 shows 2-13-07 interview

* Pgk 4 rcvd 12-21, St. Lukes Extension exams/vaccinations 1-10&11

* Manila interview 2-13; Delbros text message to Maria 2-6 - visas rcvd 2-19

AOS & EAD TIMELINE______

* P.O.E. Minneapolis & reunited in Milwaukee airport 3-4

* wedding 3-10 Plover, WI, applied for Maria's SSN 3-28 @ local office

* I-693A done @ civil surgeon office 4-4, Maria's SS card rcvd 4-16,

* mailed AOS (Chicago) & EAD (Nebraska) paperwork 4-21

* rcvd USCIS receipts of paperwork 5-2, posted wedding pics on VJ 5-3

* Maria's AOS biometrics appointment 5-22, son's on 6-5, no update on EAD status yet

* rcvd AOS appointment 5-26, set for 7-9 in Bloomington,MN office

* applied for Maria's WI state ID 6-5 & card rcvd 6-11

* AOS approved @ 7-9 interview, told to expect green cards 5-30 days

* USCIS confirms approved A#s rcvd 7-14, 2 green cards rcd 7-23

Congratulations to Lira, Honeysweet, Ate Ana and Ate Mirasol for the success of your interviews. :dance::dance::dance::dance:

I'm flying down to Manila in Monday(Election day) and i will take my medical exam on the 15th.

Mirasol says a big "Thank you!" for the congrats! Good luck to you also in your upcoming medcial and appointment.

Scott (and Mirasol)

Removing Conditions on Wife's GC

08/14/09-Mailed Packet to CSC

08/24/09-Packet Received at CSC

08/24/09-Check Cashed

09/16/09-NOA 1 Received (My Error)

09/16/09-Biometrics

10/20/09-Interview PASSED!!!!

10/28/09-Approval Notice Received via US Mail

AOS for Daughter's K-2

07/14/09 - Mailed AOS Packet to Chicago

07/16/09 - Received AOS Packet in Chicago

07/27/09 - NOA1 Received

08/10/09 - Biometrics ---DONE!!!---

09/16/09 - Interview Date AOS Held Pending Outcome of Wife's I-751

10/20/09 - Mir Passes ROC Interview

10/23/09 - Email received-Card Production Ordered!Woohooo!!!

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline
(Oops, also posted this to general thread by accident)

Congratulations and Good luck on interviews, also!

I'm trying to get things together to send to Mae for an early medical. She has not received the Packet 4. I'm confused if the originals are required of the NOA2 and the NVC letter. She would like to go along with another person from VJ (another Mae, David-Mae Forever) on the 16th, but I'm not sure I have enough time to send the originals, however I can scan and email them. Also is there enough time to have St. Lukes receive the Packet 4 from the embassy?

Thanks!

Cheryl just went though the same thing. I scanned the NOA2 and NVC letter. She took those and a printout of the interview schedule from the website. She called St Lukes a few days before going for the exam and asked to pick up packet 4 there. She called again the next day, and St Lukes had the packet. When she went for the early exam, she picked up the packet and everything was fine. I think what she took was more than enough. Probably only needed a printout from the website, if that.

Mike

Timeline

Thanks.

I assume that her interview sked states 7:30am although the truth is she will be interviwed sometime around 10-11am as has been my experience.

The pre-screener at the entrance will require her to present the pink slip as proof of payment and that means she wont be allowed to enter the embassy without the receipt of visa fee payment.

I suggest that before going into the US Embassy, she can go to the BPI across the street from the embassy entrance and she can pay there as early as 9am when the bank opens. Then she can go to the embassy and present complete DS forms with proof of payment and all will be in order.

Once she is inside the embassy waiting area, she will be assisted by the personnel there on how to properly fill up the forms. Then she has to get a number for the interview, go to the fingerscan, go to a pre-screener, then wait for the consular officer to interview, then again wait for the pink slip to pay at delbros and all will be in order.

By the way, for those who need light snacks while inside the fiancee interview area, you can ask the security guard for permission to go the the tourist visa waiting area where they sell light snacks and you can eat there and go back to the interview area...but make it a short snack since they will be calling your name for the fingerscan and they will flash yur number for the screener.

Good luck!

Maria

Thanks so much. I passed on the information. So you think that if she arrives at 9:20 or so to the embassy with a 7:30 appointment they will let her in?

I-129F Sent : 2006-11-22

I-129F NOA1 : 2006-11-28

Touched: 2007-2-20

Touched: 2007-2-21

NOA2: 22FEB07

Assigned Case Number and sent to Embassy in Manila: 2007-2-28

Received in Manila: 06Mar07

Interview: 05Jun07

Visa delivered: 12June07

Arrival in Los Angeles: 04Aug07

AOS approved: 29Feb08

Congratulations for those who got visa approvals and visa on hand!

Best of luck to us guys who will be next in line...

also goodluck to those having their medical exams!!!

NATURALIZATION TIMELINE

May 16, 2011~ mailed N-400

May 20, 2011~ received NOA1

May 31, 2011~ Biometrics letter received sked June 1st

June 01,2011~ Biometrics appt. DONE!

June 23, 2011~ email notification scheduled for Testing and Interview

June 27, 2011~ received interview letter by mail

Aug 01, 2011~ interview at Atlanta GA, PASSED!

Aug 05, 2011~ Oath taking at 1pm

ROC TIMELINE

Nov. 30, 2009~mailed I-751 (VSC)

Dec. 03, 2009~Extension letter and NOA1 received

Jan. 04, 2010~ Biometrics at Metairie, LA

March 10, 2010~ approved!

March 13, 2010~ approval notice sent

March 15, 2010~ received approval letter and GC in mail!

I just want to say thanks again for all the help from the VJ seniors specially to PW and Sheriff. :thumbs: I am finally here in California with my hubby. :dance: :dance: :dance: Good luck to all the members waiting for their approval. Stay positive and keep praying. :)

I hope the VJ members here in California will have a get together soon. ;):star::yes:

www.abbyandwin.net

Timeline:

I-130

30-May-2006: Mailed to CSC

31-May-2006: Received

13-Jun-06: NOA1 Date

15-Jun-06: Receieved NOA1 in the mail and cashed check

16-Jun-06: touched

05-Sep-06: I-130 Approved

07-Sep-06: Received NOA2 in the mail

NVC

21-Sep-06: NVC Case Number Assigned

02-Oct-06: DS3032 and AOS fee bill generated

03-Oct-06: Emailed DS3032 and mailed AOS bill overnight (James shortcut)

04-Oct-06: AOS bill received in St. Louis at 1:35pm

05-Oct-06: Received email confirmation that NVC accepted the DS3032

06-Oct-06: Money Order cashed for AOS fee bill

09-Oct-06: IV Bill generated

10-Oct-06: Received DS3032 and AOS fee bill (snail mail)

13-Oct-06: I-864 generated

14-Oct-06: Mailed I-864EZ

16-Oct-06: I-864 delivered

20-Oct-06: IV Bill received (snail mail)

21-Oct-06: Mailed IV Bill

23-Oct-06: Received I-864 package (snail mail)

26-Oct-06: IV Bill money order cashed

30-Oct-06: DS-230 generated

01-Nov-06: Mailed DS-230

08-Nov-06: Received DS-230 from NVC (snail mail)

16-Nov-06: NVC case completed

Embassy

February 12, 2007: Medical examination-done

March 2, 2007: Interview at 8:30 am (Gods Blessing)

March 23, 2007- VISA received at Makati

I just want to say thanks again for all the help from the VJ seniors specially to PW and Sheriff. :thumbs: I am finally here in California with my hubby. :dance: :dance: :dance: Good luck to all the members waiting for their approval. Stay positive and keep praying. :)

I hope the VJ members here in California will have a get together soon. ;):star::yes:

That is so great!!! Congrats!!!

Hey guys, I just need your help regarding DS forms and Affidavit of Support.

On I-129F form item number 14, which asking for the address where your fiance intends to live, he put his parents' address (in Miami). For a reason that he is residing in military barracks rite now (and everybody knows it is a chain of command that even military wife is not allowed to get inside that military station) and our plan is to rent an apartment while he is based in Colorado, which he will get 1month prior to my arrival..

On DS-156 form, it was asked again the address you will stay in the US. I haven't filled up this form yet, maybe 1 week before my interview (I dont even have my NOA-2 yet, I'm just being prognostic and skeptical. Heehee). My question are, (1st) would it cause troubles if I will put the soon-to-be-apartments' address in DS-forms? (2nd) Or is it much better to put my future-in-laws add again? If so, (3rd) wouldn't they (consuls) ask such interrogations (i.e. Why your fiance puts present address in Colorado and you intends to live in Miami?, etc.) (Naloloka na ako! =D (trans: I'm going bananas!)... and;

DS-157:

17. Do I have to be specific with the month and year or year alone will be fine (Dates of Attendance : Educational Background)..?

18. Have you made specific travel arrangements?.. What does this question mean? LOL. Yes, I understand this but Im confuse if I should put my travel arrangements when I went to Hongkong to meet my babe. Or do they meant the travel arrangement for the flight going to USA under the fiance visa?

DS-156

2. I got my passport in Pasay, Manila Philippines. Should I leave the State/Provice blank, Manila or N/A?

22. When do you intend to arrive in the US? I put unknown. If the consul ask why, I would tell him/her that I aint sure yet until they approve my visa. Whatya think?

38. Last question on that number. I got tuberculosis, and I believe that I should answer YES. On July it would be my 6th month of medication, so I am sure I will be doing good with my medical maybe on August or September, you think the consul will interrogate me with this? Should I bring my xray result on my interview?

Affidavit of Support:

7. There were alot of assests they were asking such as personal assest, bank accounts, insurance, etc. What if one or more of those items are not applicable to my fiance? Should he have just leave it blank, put none or N/A?

10. Question is That I have submitted a visa petition(s) to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) on behalf of the following person(s). If none, state none. -- He will put my name here right?

11. Question is That I intend/do not intend to make specific contributions to the support of the person(s) named in item 3. (If you check "intend," indicate the exact nature and duration of the contributions. For example, if you intend to furnishroom and board, state for how long and, if money, state the amount in U.S. dollars and state whether it is to be given in a lumpsum, weekly or monthly, or for how long. -- what's this? Both fiancee and I donoe what to put here. Hee.

That would be all for now.. Thank you sooooo much!

Julie

You were never a mistake. You were my realization.

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
Imaskin I meant to say good luck on your medical but of course, good luck on your interview as well :lol:

Yes thanks. I will pass the Medical and Interview :devil: i wish it's that easy to say, hehehe. Well i will find out.

For my interview i am expecting i will be put on AR (maybe namecheck) (see i already have premonition :devil: )

I gotta think positive.

Good luck to all of us.

~*God Speed*~

Oh my gosh, I can hardly believe the message I just heard on the phone. Case is complete at NVC as of May 10. Whoopie!!! Now I will need to keep checking for an interview date every day. I notice that the link to check for an interview date has not worked for the past few days. Guess maybe they are updating the info.

Oh yeah, gotta dance!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

View pictures of my April/May trip to the Philippines

View pictures of my Sept trip to the Philippines

Gary (California, USA) filamflag.gif Fely (Zambales, Philippines)

09-11-06 Married

10-12-06 I-130 Mailed Priority

10-14-06 Delivered to CSC

10-16-06 CSC receipt date

10-18-06 NOA1 date

10-19,20,21-06 Touched

12-28,29-06 Touched and very happy about it

12-28-06 NOA2 date

01-15-07 Received at NVC & DS3032 & AOS bill sent

01-20-07 AOS fee bill received

01-30-07 eMailed DS3032 choice of agent

02-05-07 Received email approval for DS3032

02-20-07 Received I-864 package

02-23-07 Received IV fee bill

02-27-07 Paid IV fee

03-12-07 Info packet generated

03-20-07 Mailed I-864 package

03-31-07 Received info packet

04-04-07 RFE mailed by NVC

04-26-07 Mailed RFE response & DS-230 packet to NVC

04-30-07 NVC receives papers

05-10-07 Case complete

05-22-07 Case left NVC

05-24-07 Received pkt 4 in California

06-07-07 Medical Exam

06-28-07 Interview (approved)

06-24-07 - 07-16-07 Gary's trip to Philippines, and I brought Fely home

07-27-07 SSN card received

08-13-08 Green card received

07-10-09 I-751 mailed

08-15-09 Lifting of conditions approved

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.