Captain Ewok

Manila Embassy Interview/Visa Status

2,962 posts in this topic

just make sure you put an 01 at the end of your file number

that makes it complete

I did that, but thanks for the reminder. :D I just thought since we got a receipt with the tracking number on it and the welcome text message from them, that their website would say something about status in their system at least....even if it just said they were waiting for the visa to be released.

Scott (and Mirasol)

Removing Conditions on Wife's GC

08/14/09-Mailed Packet to CSC

08/24/09-Packet Received at CSC

08/24/09-Check Cashed

09/16/09-NOA 1 Received (My Error)

09/16/09-Biometrics

10/20/09-Interview PASSED!!!!

10/28/09-Approval Notice Received via US Mail

AOS for Daughter's K-2

07/14/09 - Mailed AOS Packet to Chicago

07/16/09 - Received AOS Packet in Chicago

07/27/09 - NOA1 Received

08/10/09 - Biometrics ---DONE!!!---

09/16/09 - Interview Date AOS Held Pending Outcome of Wife's I-751

10/20/09 - Mir Passes ROC Interview

10/23/09 - Email received-Card Production Ordered!Woohooo!!!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello Guys,

After 5 weeks on AR, finally I got my visa! :dance::dance::dance:

It was released on May 2, got it after 2 days here at San Juan. But I still have a problem, they mispell one on my middle name so I still need to go back to USE for them to reprint it, I hope they won't hold it anymore...

PW, you can update your list. Thank you for being so optimistic and encouraging to VJers. =)

You know this journey really test my patient. I went to both K3 and CR1 interview, both of them went smoothly the CO told me "I will approved your case" then on the releasing window gave me a pink slip so I guess I'm not on AR right? but then after 2 weeks of waiting for my visa, no delivery yet. Then now after 5 weeks on AR I got back my passport with the visa on it. Yehey!!

Good luck to all who will have their upcoming interviews. And who are on AR pray harder that God will guide the people who are working on your case. And may He help us speed the releasing of the visa.

-

Kim

FORM I-130

7/14/06 - sent

8/1/06 - touched

8/5/06 - NOA1

8/8/06 - touched

9/25/06 - touched

9/26/06 - approved

***NVC***

10/6/06 - case number assigned MNL20067791xx

10/23/06 - DS 3032 Choice of Agent and AOS Fee Bill Generated

10/27/06 - emailed Choice of Agent

10/30/06 - DS 3032 and AOS Fee Bill received through snail mail

10/31/06 - send out the DS 3032 and AOS Bill

11/1/06 - received email from NVC accepted the Choice of Agent

11/6/06 - IV Fee Bill Generated

11/17/06 - IV Fee and AOS Received

11/18/06 - IV Check Send

11/20/06 - IV Check Delivered

11/20/06 - AOS Send to NVC

12/2/06 - Send the DS-230 Part I and II

12/6/06 - NVC received the documents

12/21/06 - Process at NVC Completed

02/13/07 - File left NVC to MNL Embassy

03/22/07 - CR1 Interview....on AR

04/16/07 - Still on AR

05/2/07 - Visa Released

05/4/07 - Visa in Hand after 5 weeks on AR

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hello Guys,

It was released on May 2, got it after 2 days here at San Juan. But I still have a problem, they mispell one on my middle name so I still need to go back to USE for them to reprint it, I hope they won't hold it anymore...

PW, you can update your list. Thank you for being so optimistic and encouraging to VJers. =)

You know this journey really test my patient. I went to both K3 and CR1 interview, both of them went smoothly the CO told me "I will approved your case" then on the releasing window gave me a pink slip so I guess I'm not on AR right? but then after 2 weeks of waiting for my visa, no delivery yet. Then now after 5 weeks on AR I got back my passport with the visa on it. Yehey!!

Good luck to all who will have their upcoming interviews. And who are on AR pray harder that God will guide the people who are working on your case. And may He help us speed the releasing of the visa.

-

Kim

Kim why were you put on AR?

~*God Speed*~

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hmm I wanted to be added to the list, but i Dont have the NOA2 yet,grr. But I have not recieved the NOA1 one yet. It will be three weeks since I sent it. I checked USPS and it said that CSC received it April 17. Hmm so I wonder how i can contact them about it.

Timeline
Do I need to show the appointment letter when paying the $100 visa fee to the bank? or just the DS 157?

thanks.

No need for an appointment letter. Just go to the bank (BPI or Citibank in the list) and tell them you need to pay the fee for USA visa. They will give you a validated (blank) DS-157 and receipt for the payment. You will have to re-fill that form again.

Scott (and Mirasol)

Thanks a lot scott.

I just paid the visa fee at BPI...however, the bank teller told me not to fill-out the blank validated form, instead attach it to the one online/electronic...i am confused what to do next...

Timeline
Hello Guys,

Congrats KimTung, Im happy for all the people gettin out of AR and being approved.

God Bless

-

Kim

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Kim why were you put on AR?

hi,

i dont know. They just say that they need to verify something, so i guess it's the NSO or NBI verification thing.

FORM I-130

7/14/06 - sent

8/1/06 - touched

8/5/06 - NOA1

8/8/06 - touched

9/25/06 - touched

9/26/06 - approved

***NVC***

10/6/06 - case number assigned MNL20067791xx

10/23/06 - DS 3032 Choice of Agent and AOS Fee Bill Generated

10/27/06 - emailed Choice of Agent

10/30/06 - DS 3032 and AOS Fee Bill received through snail mail

10/31/06 - send out the DS 3032 and AOS Bill

11/1/06 - received email from NVC accepted the Choice of Agent

11/6/06 - IV Fee Bill Generated

11/17/06 - IV Fee and AOS Received

11/18/06 - IV Check Send

11/20/06 - IV Check Delivered

11/20/06 - AOS Send to NVC

12/2/06 - Send the DS-230 Part I and II

12/6/06 - NVC received the documents

12/21/06 - Process at NVC Completed

02/13/07 - File left NVC to MNL Embassy

03/22/07 - CR1 Interview....on AR

04/16/07 - Still on AR

05/2/07 - Visa Released

05/4/07 - Visa in Hand after 5 weeks on AR

hi sheriff uling..!i read a post from here that even when they had their interview already they still received blue slips indicating AR ,said wait til they hear from the embassy again.what was the reason for that?

Happyinlove (me too) ;)

There are entirely too many scenarios that could potentially warrant further research/investigation on a case. As long as, the couple is prepared, have all of the proper documentation (including the back-up documentation), and their records are clean, then all should go smoothly. It's just extremely stressful going through the visa process because you feel so helpless and part of determining a genuine relationship is very subjective, which only amplifies the stress level. The sad part is that some good people do get the wrong end of the stick. Stay prayed up, open-minded, and in good spirits, and you'll get through this with flying colors...

Cheers!!!

Sheriff Uling

[CLICK HERE] - MANILA EMBASSY K1 VISA GUIDE (Review Post #1)

[CLICK HERE] - VJ Acronyms and USCIS Form Definitions (A Handy Reference Tool)

Manila Embassy K1 Visa Information

4.2 National Visa Center (NVC) | (603) 334-0700 press 1, then 5....

4.3 Manila Embassy (Immigrant Visa Unit) | 011-632-301-2000 ext 5184 or dial 0

4.4 Department of State | (202) 663-1225, press 1, press 0,

4.5 Document Verification | CLICK HERE

4.6 Visa Interview Appointments website | CLICK HERE

4.7 St. Lukes | 011-63-2-521-0020

5.1 DELBROS website | CLICK HERE

6.2 CFO Guidance and Counseling Seminar | MANILA or CEBU

6.3 I-94 Arrival / Departure info | CLICK HERE

Adjustment of Status (AOS) Information

Please review the signature and story tab of my wife's profile, [Deputy Uling].

DISCLAIMER: Providing information does not constitute legal consul nor is intended as a substitute for legal representation.

For those who have gone through the medical already...

How does the procedure goes? I am worried right now, my medical is scheduled on may 15 but m planning to have it on the 10th but i noticed a mass on my left neck/lower left ear...i dont want to have it removed as of this moment coz it might create more questions if they see it cut...but if doctors wont check or touch that area...they might not notice it...i think it only came from stress...i had an xray and it was clear....

i need your advice coz i am really sooo worried...

thanks.

Jeng-> Panel Physicians are not usually that thorough when doing their exams, so if the mass that you are mentioning (probably lymphadenitis or lymphadenopathy) is not that big and hardly noticeable, then hopefully they won't notice it. They do however checks the thyroid areas but not cervical lymph nodes, so you may be safe. However, if they notices it, and would be suspecting an infection, they may do other work-ups. Even if your CXRs are normal, there is a thing as TB lymphadinits (TB of the lymph nodes), and they may have to do biopsy, sputum exams, others as necessary as listed on their protocols. I am not trying to scare you or something, but just wanted you to have an idea of what may happen. If you have colds, any upper respiratory infections, or dental carries, others -> that could also cause inflammations of the lymph nodes in that area. Wear a collared clothes, and have your hair down so it can hide the lymph nodes... hopefully that will work.

Hello Guys,

Kim

Kim, CONGRATS!!!! :thumbs:

And to others that were approved on their visa interview and those that got their visa ---> CONGRATS GUYS!!! :thumbs::dance:

Edited by vsmtghdy

HELEN

agif003.gif

22 February 2010 - mailed the N-400 packet

02 March 2010 - Check encashed/I-797C NOA

03 March 2010 - USCIS Acceptance Confirmation via e-mail and text message

06 March 2010 - received I-797C, Notice of Action/Receipt

01 April 2010 - Biometrics Appointment (Biometrics done 4/7/10)

27 April 2010 - received I-797C/ Request to Appear for Naturalization Interview

02 June 2010 - Interview schedule

17 June 2010 - Oath Taking (Memorial Auditorium, Sacramento, CA)

Rea...

1. how do we know that our case has been received by NVC?

- The case number will be assigned before your package is sent to the USE via electronic and snail mail. Have the USC (petitioner) call (the number is within my signature) or email your inquiry at NVCINQUIRY@state.gov (be sure to include the beneficiary's name, date of birth, place of birth, and receipt number).

2. but how come others got their notice that case has been received by NVC thru email?

- The NVC may or may not send the USC (petitioner) a letter indicating the case number and date sent to the USE. It takes the NVE approximately 14 - 30 days processing time. So tack on another two weeks to send the USC (petitioner) a letter (if they send one).

3. how do we know our case number that starts with MNL?

- Yes, (I believe) that all Manila Embassy cases begin with MNL. It will be clearly indicated on the letter or told to you over the phone by the NVC or USE.

4 what does the SO, CFO and AR stands for?

- SO (I can't remember)

- CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) Please review the guide and check out my signature block, click on Manila or Cebu, whichever is closest to you. You'll need to attend the Guidance and Counseling Seminar in order to receive a certificate (you can do this at anytime but you will not be able to travel to the US without doing this). Take the Guidance and Counseling Certificate to the CFO once you have your visa to get a sticker placed within your visa. Then you are free to travel to the US to start your new life.

- AR (Adminstrative Review) - You don't want to know about this... This basically means that your visa approval is on hold until further investigation or information is supplied and/or gathered on your case.

Hope this helps

Cheers!!!

Sheriff Uling

p.s. - Can anyone refresh my memory... What is SO?

thanks so much sheriff uling, this is very helpful :thumbs: we will be sending an email to NVC to check if they got our case already..and so how many days do you guys took from noa2 until NVC got the case?

Rea...

It normally took about 5 -10 business days. However, it can take longer if something pops-up in the background/name check.

Cheers!!!

Sheriff Uling

p.s. - SO is Significant Other... Someone was kind enough to pass that on. At the time, I replied it escaped my memory.

[CLICK HERE] - MANILA EMBASSY K1 VISA GUIDE (Review Post #1)

[CLICK HERE] - VJ Acronyms and USCIS Form Definitions (A Handy Reference Tool)

Manila Embassy K1 Visa Information

4.2 National Visa Center (NVC) | (603) 334-0700 press 1, then 5....

4.3 Manila Embassy (Immigrant Visa Unit) | 011-632-301-2000 ext 5184 or dial 0

4.4 Department of State | (202) 663-1225, press 1, press 0,

4.5 Document Verification | CLICK HERE

4.6 Visa Interview Appointments website | CLICK HERE

4.7 St. Lukes | 011-63-2-521-0020

5.1 DELBROS website | CLICK HERE

6.2 CFO Guidance and Counseling Seminar | MANILA or CEBU

6.3 I-94 Arrival / Departure info | CLICK HERE

Adjustment of Status (AOS) Information

Please review the signature and story tab of my wife's profile, [Deputy Uling].

DISCLAIMER: Providing information does not constitute legal consul nor is intended as a substitute for legal representation.

Congrats Kim!

Good luck and have a safe trip to America:)

win and abby

Edited by terps76

www.abbyandwin.net

Timeline:

I-130

30-May-2006: Mailed to CSC

31-May-2006: Received

13-Jun-06: NOA1 Date

15-Jun-06: Receieved NOA1 in the mail and cashed check

16-Jun-06: touched

05-Sep-06: I-130 Approved

07-Sep-06: Received NOA2 in the mail

NVC

21-Sep-06: NVC Case Number Assigned

02-Oct-06: DS3032 and AOS fee bill generated

03-Oct-06: Emailed DS3032 and mailed AOS bill overnight (James shortcut)

04-Oct-06: AOS bill received in St. Louis at 1:35pm

05-Oct-06: Received email confirmation that NVC accepted the DS3032

06-Oct-06: Money Order cashed for AOS fee bill

09-Oct-06: IV Bill generated

10-Oct-06: Received DS3032 and AOS fee bill (snail mail)

13-Oct-06: I-864 generated

14-Oct-06: Mailed I-864EZ

16-Oct-06: I-864 delivered

20-Oct-06: IV Bill received (snail mail)

21-Oct-06: Mailed IV Bill

23-Oct-06: Received I-864 package (snail mail)

26-Oct-06: IV Bill money order cashed

30-Oct-06: DS-230 generated

01-Nov-06: Mailed DS-230

08-Nov-06: Received DS-230 from NVC (snail mail)

16-Nov-06: NVC case completed

Embassy

February 12, 2007: Medical examination-done

March 2, 2007: Interview at 8:30 am (Gods Blessing)

March 23, 2007- VISA received at Makati

Timeline
For those who have gone through the medical already...

How does the procedure goes? I am worried right now, my medical is scheduled on may 15 but m planning to have it on the 10th but i noticed a mass on my left neck/lower left ear...i dont want to have it removed as of this moment coz it might create more questions if they see it cut...but if doctors wont check or touch that area...they might not notice it...i think it only came from stress...i had an xray and it was clear....

i need your advice coz i am really sooo worried...

thanks.

Jeng-> Panel Physicians are not usually that thorough when doing their exams, so if the mass that you are mentioning (probably lymphadenitis or lymphadenopathy) is not that big and hardly noticeable, then hopefully they won't notice it. They do however checks the thyroid areas but not cervical lymph nodes, so you may be safe. However, if they notices it, and would be suspecting an infection, they may do other work-ups. Even if your CXRs are normal, there is a thing as TB lymphadinits (TB of the lymph nodes), and they may have to do biopsy, sputum exams, others as necessary as listed on their protocols. I am not trying to scare you or something, but just wanted you to have an idea of what may happen. If you have colds, any upper respiratory infections, or dental carries, others -> that could also cause inflammations of the lymph nodes in that area. Wear a collared clothes, and have your hair down so it can hide the lymph nodes... hopefully that will work.

Hello Guys,

Kim

Kim, CONGRATS!!!! :thumbs:

And to others that were approved on their visa interview and those that got their visa ---> CONGRATS GUYS!!! :thumbs::dance:

Thank you so much for that very well advice. My doctor actually mentioned the TB lymph node which can be a possibility but since no biopsy is done, nothing is confirmed. If ever, will it be a ground for denial? i hope not...well, good thing that i am kinda chubby so its not obvious, hehehe...however i have this one more concern, i had a throid problem history..i had slightly hyperthyroidism but it is normal now since it was detected earlier (2 yrs ago) and i took medicines..though i had cyst on my thyroid as well but it is benign...should i declare anything even if i am fine already, other than this mass on my left neck?

i am so paranoid with this medical but i believe that as long as nothing is communicable, ill be fine.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Congrats to you Kim and have a safe trip. :dance: :dance: :dance:

Hello Guys,

-

Kim

~~~~~AOS Timeline:~~~~~

05/25/07 ----- Arrived in US

06/01/07 ----- TD shot done

06/21/07 ----- Sent package to Chicago

06/22/07 ----- received package @ 10:22 am

06/29/07 ----- AOS and EAD NOA1

09/14/07 ----- Biometrics done/touched

09/17/07 ----- AOS /EAD touched

11/26/07 ----- Interview received notice of Canceled from USCIS

10/12/07 ----- EAD card in hand

12/07/07 ----- Got my Driver License

12/17/07 ------ AOS Interview Approved

He looked at our photos and got to the Wowowee photos. He seemed to really think that was cool and asked a lot of questions about our visit to the show.

So Scott, did Willy, the host, ask for $$ donation from you? I hope you enjoyed the show even if they spoke in our native language for the most part of the show.

BTW, we went to Baguio for a few days. It was horrible. It was the absolute worst pollution I have every encountered.

Dean, I was in Baguio last Saturday/Sunday with a friend and my son and we stayed at Veniz Hotel. Where did you stay?

To those traveling to Baguio, don’t buy the prawns that the vendors are selling at the last town of Pangasinan just before reaching Kennon Road. Their prawn is very expensive at P400 per kilo and their weighing scale is “madaya”. One kilo of prawn turned out to be 400 grams only. I made “tawad” from P400 to P250 and they readily agreed, yun pala, madaya nga ang weighing scale. Grrrrrr.

You said Baguio was very polluted. Lina and I were planning to go there while waiting for the visa to be delivered. Is it bad everywhere in Baguio or just certain areas to avoid?

The areas around Camp John Hay (The Manor) and Baguio Country Club are nice and not polluted because they are surrounded by pine trees.

http://www.campjohnhayhotels.com/

http://www.baguiocountryclub.com.ph/

Wow, Lira is next on PW's list, :dance: I can't wait, I am taking off work because i know i won't sleep the night before.

You'll be a nervous wreck by next week. :lol:

Updating to congratulate Kim Tung. Finally!!! :dance::dance:

Still waiting to hear from Dave and Fleur. They have not reported back on visa delivery.

Legend:

OK - Visa approved

AR - Admin Review/Add'l Docs Required

ME - Military Expedite

AO - Age-Out (Derivative approaching age 21)

Name..................NOA2....MNL REC'D..PACKET...INTERVIEW..MNL CASE#..STATUS..DELIVERED/#OF DAYS/PLACE DLVRD

K1 LIST

01..Wes.............11-02-06..11-17-06..12-29-06..03-20-07..2006-818xxx..OK..May 01/42 days/Dumaguete

02..DeaniWait.......11-28-06..12-19-06..02-27-07..04-04-07..2006-842xxx..OK..Apr 11/07 days/Picked up

03..wthornton.......11-28-06..12-19-06..02-26-07..04-04-07..2006-842xxx..OK..Apr 14/10 days/

04..DocMay..........11-15-06..12-12-06..02-26-07..04-10-07..2006-845xxx..AR..

05..George&Jenny....11-27-06..12-12-06..xx-xx-xx..04-10-07..2006-845xxx..OK..Apr 13/03 days/Cagayan de Oro

06..genlramos.......11-17-06..12-19-06..xx-xx-xx..04-11-07..2006-845xxx..OK..Apr 17/06 days/Pasay City

07..DaveandFleur....10-17-06..12-19-06..02-28-07..04-11-07..2006-845xxx..OK

08..PatientlyWait...12-04-06..12-27-06..02-26-07..04-13-07..2006-852xxx..OK..Apr 26/13 days/Las Pinas

09..Kayz............12-14-06..12-27-06..02-26-07..04-16-07..2006-854xxx..OK..Apr 24/08 days/Manila

10..sanfrancisco....xx-xx-06..xx-xx-xx..xx-xx-xx..04-17-07..2006-8xxxxx..OK..Apr 26/09 days/??

11..supra...........12-07-06..01-08-07..03-03-07..04-18-07..2006-860xxx..OK..Apr 23/05 days/Cebu

12..elmasguapo......12-15-06..01-08-07..xx-xx-xx..04-24-07..2006-xxxxxx......Interview postponed

13..Dean/Gra........12-26-06..01-04-07..02-27-06..04-23-07..2007-503xxx..OK..May 04/11 days/Pick up

14..Mike Marivic....01-04-07..01-20-07..02-26-07..04-24-07..2007-508xxx..OK..May 01/07 days/

15..CocoPuff........12-29-06..01-16.07..03-03-07..04-25-07..2007-5xxxxx..OK

16..MarieandBryan...01-10-07..xx-xx-xx..xx-xx-xx..04-27-07..2007-52xxxx..OK

17..Skeeter211......01-17-07..02-27-07..04-02-07..05-03-07..2007-52xxxx..OK

18..chadandlira.....01-25-07..xx-xx-xx..04-02-07..05-09-07..2007-536xxx

19..Honeysweet......02-01-07..02-20-07..xx-xx-xx..05-10-07..2007-540xxx

20..imaskin.........02-07-07..xx-xx-xx..03-30-07..05-24-07..2007-xxxxxx

21..gracy_byron.....02-08-07..02-28-07..xx-xx-xx..05-18-07..2007-xxxxxx

22..chadmides.......02-12-07..xx-xx-xx..xx-xx-xx..05-10-07..2007-547xxx

23..joemaria........02-12-07..02-28-07..xx-xx-xx..05-22-07..2007-55xxx

24..orion44.........02-22-07..xx-xx-xx..xx-xx-xx..06-05-07..2007-xxxxxx

25..David-MaeForev..02-27-07..03-14-07..xx-xx-xx..06-07-07..2007-564xxx

26..JeffK...........03-08-07..xx-xx-xx..xx-xx-xx..06-18-07..2007-573xxx

27..CountryBoy......03-29-07..04-23-07..xx-xx-xx..xx-xx-xx..2007-608xxx

28..trakon2002......04-05-07..xx-xx-xx..xx-xx-xx..xx-xx-xx..2007-xxxxxx

29..happyinlove.....04-14-07..xx-xx-xx..xx-xx-xx..xx-xx-xx..2007-xxxxxx

K3 LIST

01..AnneiyandJacky..11-28-06..xx-xx-xx..02-27-07..04-17-07..2006-685xxx..AR..Co-sponsor

02..dj2004..........11-16-06..12-12-06..02-27-07..04-03-07..2006-839xxx..OK

03..luvbugs4ever....12-14-06..12-21-06..03-02-07..04-16-07..2006-8xxxxx..Interview postponed

04..M&M.............11-20-06..xx-xx-xx..03-02-07..04-16-07..2007-503xxx..CR visa approved.

05..Jeff&Boo........12-26-06..01-12-07..02-26-07..04-26-07..2007-5xxxxx

07..CherylandMike...02-05-07..02-26-07..xx-xx-xx..05-16-07..2007-546xxx

08..Robor007........02-06-07..02-26-07..03-30-07..05-15-07..2007-546xxx

IR-1/CR-1

Name.................NOA2.....CASE CMPLT..PACKET..INTERVIEW...MNL CASE#..STATUS

01..dims1...........09-20-06..12-01-06..02-06-07..03-19-07..2006-775xxx..AR..Co-sponsor

02..KimTung.........09-26-06..12-21-06..xx-xx-xx..03-22-07..2006-779xxx..OK..May 02/5 weeks/Batangas

03..vsmtqhdy........09-25-06..xx-xx-xx..xx-xx-xx..04-20-07..2006-xxxxxx..OK..Apr 27/07 days/Laguna

04..randynrose......09-29-06..02-06-07..03-06-07..04-20-07..2006-xxxxxx..OK

05..Gobruins........12-20-06..04-03-07..xx-xx-xx..05-23-07..2007-50xxxx

06..StarProg........12-28-06..xx-xx-xx..xx-xx-xx..xx-xx-xx..2007-508xxx

07..Robor007........02-06-07..xx-xx-xx..xx-xx-xx..xx-xx-xx..2007-xxxxxx

Your advices are so helpful to everybody... (1) pls give me your inputs on my post about medical...thanks.

(2) btw, my fiance had a typo on my middle name..He called the embassy before and was advised that i shouldjust tell and correct it on my interview...do you have other inputs about it?

(1) I defer to vsmtghdy's post regarding the lymph nodes . I think she might be a nurse or a doctor as she explained it very well and in a clinical manner.

You will be required to fill up a medical form and there are so many illnesses listed there and you have to check those that apply to you. During my physical, the St. Lukes doctor was very thorough with me. She felt my neck and my boobies for lumps.

Bring all of your medical papers regarding your thyroid problem and the result of the x-ray of your neck. But as we often say, do not offer these papers unless they ask for it.

(2) Yes, correction can be requested during interview. Typo error is not a big deal to the embassy. Once you receive your visa, make sure that your name and other details about you are correct.

we got my visa May 1, and we are now here in New New York, Happy together, yay!!

That was quick escape! Here today and gone tomorrow.

To all who are about to take a seat on the infamous "hot seat", well wishes for you and may you have successful interview! As for us who are set for next month... let's hope and pray that everything will go smoothly and favorably!

The hot seat isn't so hot anymore when you're there na. Once the consul starts talking to you, you start regaining your composure and your confidence. If the interview is too short, sasabihin mo pa, "Yun lang ba yun?" (That's all? Is that it?) You'd start to wish that the consul would ask you more questions kasi sayang naman ang katakot-takot na practice natin :lol::lol: I'm sure some of the girls here feel that way na sana mas madami pang tanong kasi bitin ang interview.

Question time again....cuz I am an impatient kind of guy....as if you couldn't figure that out already! :lol:

I just inputed our visa tracking number into the Delbros site and its said no record found. :o Does that mean there is a problem or it just takes a day or so to be inputed in their system? I never did like waiting for things. :P

There is absolutely no problem. You're just being impatient :lol::lol: It takes them at least half a day to input info into their system.

Hmm I wanted to be added to the list, but i Dont have the NOA2 yet,grr. But I have not recieved the NOA1 one yet. It will be three weeks since I sent it. I checked USPS and it said that CSC received it April 17. Hmm so I wonder how i can contact them about it.

Did USCIS encash your fiance's check already? I'm not sure if USCIS still does this, but they would print the receipt number at the back of the returned check. This receipt number will be same numbers you will see in your NOA1. So have your fiance see the back of the returned check and see if there is a receipt number. It should start with "CSC".

I just paid the visa fee at BPI...however, the bank teller told me not to fill-out the blank validated form, instead attach it to the one online/electronic...i am confused what to do next...

Hmm, I think the bank teller is just confused. DS-156 is the form that needs to be filled up on-line in order to generate a bar code. DS-157 can be filled up by hand or typewriter.

I will try to call my BPI branch on Monday to ask if they received new instructions from the embassy regarding DS-157.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.