Captain Ewok

Manila Embassy Interview/Visa Status

2,962 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
When I got the NOA2 there is no case number yet...There is no MNL yet... its usual right?

Your NOA1 and NOA2 should have your Service Center's case number (CSCxxxxxxxxxx) but not the the Manila case number.

Your Manila case number should have been written in the appointment letter that was sent to you by the US Embassy. It should start with MNL2008xxxxxx. Have you received any letter at all from the embassy?

Updated to add dates to Mymee's timeline.

VJ NAME ------------SC-----NOA1-----NOA2----Doc Ver.---Medical---Interview...Result....Visa Dlvry Date

higantengtingting..VSC....Mar 27...Jun 20...Jul 17.....Jul22-23....Aug 04...Approved...xxx-xx

marizzacdo.........VSC....Apr 07...Jun 30...Jul 17.....xxx-xx......Aug 05...Approved...Aug 09

gabrielle08........xxx....xxx-xx...Jun 10...xxx-xx.....xxx-xx......Aug 05...Approved...Aug 21

wizardfits.........xxx....xxx-xx...xxx-xx...xxx-xx.....xxx-xx......Aug 05...Approved...Aug 12

John & Jean........xxx....xxx-xx...xxx-xx...xxx-xx.....xxx-xx......Aug 06...???

Chris & Kristin....xxx....xxx-xx...xxx-xx...xxx-xx.....xxx-xx......Aug 14...???

Yuki_lyka..........CSC....Feb 26...Jul 03...Jul 17.....Aug11-12....Aug 15...Approved...Aug 23

Irene & David......xxx....xxx-xx...xxx-xx...xxx-xx.....xxx-xx......Aug 19...Approved...

Mymee..............CSC....Mar 08...Jul 11...Jul 31.....Aug 11......Aug 21...Doc Ver...

KandiUSA...........CSC....Dec 10...Jul 02...Jul 18.....Aug05-06....Aug 22...Doc Ver....

ChristophandEvan...VSC....Apr 15...Jul 16...xxx-xx.....xxx-xx......Aug 22...???

frostysoftyeaton...VSC....Apr 18...Jul 14...xxx-xx.....xxx-xx......Aug 22...Approved

honeybadger........xxx....xxx-xx...xxx-xx...xxx-xx.....xxx-xx......Aug 26...Approved

Abspears...........xxx....xxx-xx...Jul 08...xxx-xx.....xxx-xx......Aug 26

Marjo2008..........VSC....xxx-xx...xxx-xx...xxx-xx.....xxx-xx......Aug 27

shes...............VSC....xxx-xx...Jul 10...xxx-xx.....xxx-xx......Aug 28

RusselandMarie.....VSC....xxx-xx...Jul 09...Jul 24.....Aug05-06....Aug 28

phil and nanz......CSC....Feb 19...Jul 03...Jul 22..Jul29-30/Aug5..Sep 02

bevs&alex..........CSC....Mar 05...Aug 06...xxx-xx.....xxx-xx......Sep 18

bluemist...........VSC....Jan.07...Apr 11...June 10....Sep08-09....Sep 29

prettynpink........VSC....Apr 21...Jul 28...Aug 07.....Aug19-20....Sep 29

Orlandorenaldo.....VSC....Apr 10...Jul 14...Jul 21.....xxx-xx......xxx-xx

Kawawa.............CSC....Jan 18...Aug 01...Aug 19.....Aug 26......xxx-xx

AllRightsReserved..CSC....Apr 19...Aug 07...xxx-xx.....xxx-xx......Sept-04

lady23.............VSC....Apr 21...xxx-xx...xxx-xx.....xxx-xx......xxx-xx

jeffcloe-----------CSC....Apr 29...xxx-xx...xxx-xx.....xxx-xx......xxx-xx

K3

VJ NAME -----------SC---I130 NOA1---NOA2---I129NOA1---NOA2---NVC Complete--Doc Ver ---Medical---Interview

dAlip..............CSC....Mar 14...May 12...Mar 31...May 12....May 22......Jul 03....Jul 10.......Jul 18

daisychain.........CSC....Apr 14...Jun 23...Apr 28...xxx-xx....xxx-xx......Jun 26....Jul 17-18....Aug 04

OOpinkOo...........CSC....Mar 21...Jul 02...May 14...Jul 02....Jul 09......Jul 18....Aug-xx-xx....Aug 27...Approved...W8tng for dlvry

ronjie.............VSC....Mar 03...xxx-xx...Mar 31...xxx-xx....xxx-x.......xxx-xx....xxx-xx-xx....xxx-xx

Maddy and Rick.....VSC....Mar 18...xxx-xx...xxx-xx...xxx-xx....xxx-xx......xxx-xx....xxx-xx-xx....xxx-xx

onizuka............xxx....xxx-xx...xxx-xx...xxx-xx...May 19....Jun 02......xxx-xx....xxx-xx-xx....xxx-xx

Val Sandra.........xxx....xxx-xx...xxx-xx...xxx-xx...Jun 24....xxx-xx......xxx-xx....xxx-xx-xx....xxx-xx

Nova&Neil..........xxx....xxx-xx...xxx-xx...xxx-xx...Jul 14....xxx-xx......xxx-xx....xxx-xx-xx....xxx-xx

CR1/IR1

Chrisepic..........xxx....xxx-xx...xxx-xx...xxx-xx...xxx-xx....Jun 13......xxx-xx....xxx-xx-xx.....Aug 14

Honeyleen..........xxx....xxx-xx...xxx-xx...xxx-xx...xxx-xx....Jun 13......xxx-xx....xxx-xx-xx.....xxx-xx

Redearth...........xxx....Oct 15...Mar 10...xxx-xx...xxx-xx....Jun 13......xxx-xx....xxx-xx-xx.....Aug 22

DavidnMay..........xxx....xxx-xx...xxx-xx...xxx-xx...xxx-xx....Jun 19......xxx-xx....xxx-xx-xx.....Aug 22

boyceedith.........xxx....xxx-xx...xxx-xx...xxx-xx...xxx-xx....Jul 01......xxx-xx....xxx-xx-xx.....Sep 04

Filiricans.........VSC....Jan 29...May 07...xxx-xx...xxx-xx....Jul 03......Aug 08....Aug13-14......Sep 10

tzeksman...........xxx....xxx-xx...xxx-xx...xxx-xx...xxx-xx....Jul 09......xxx-xx....xxx-xx-xx.....Sep 17

RickiandEva........xxx....xxx-xx...xxx-xx...xxx-xx...xxx-xx....Jul 11......xxx-xx....xxx-xx-xx.....Sep 17

louiep.............xxx....xxx-xx...xxx-xx...xxx-xx...xxx-xx....Jul 18......xxx-xx....xxx-xx-xx.....Sep 23

shaman_goddess.....xxx....xxx-xx...xxx-xx...xxx-xx...xxx-xx....Jul 14......xxx-xx....xxx-xx-xx.....Sep 29

Marieford_20.......xxx....xxx-xx...xxx-xx...xxx-xx...xxx-xx....xxx-xx......xxx-xx....xxx-xx-xx.....Sep 29

LET'S FLY TOGETHER

VJ Name--------------Date of Flt.-------- Flt. No.-------------POE--------------Final Destination

dAlip.................Aug 25...........PR102 (10:30pm).........SFO, CA..........

Filiricans............Sep 26...........NW 72 (06:35am).........Detroit, MI......Orlando, FL

yeah i got their letter july 31. but its dated july 24. when i called NVC last july 21, thats when I got the MNL number.

Med done Interview sept 04...thanks

roland

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Arrived in the USA Aug. 25! (USA time). Was with lehman24 on the flight but didnt met with her. She thought I was a woman :jest: so we didnt had the chance to meet, although I think I saw her, wasnt sure though if it was her. :D Next stop AOS

Edited by dAlip

K-3 Visa

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Manilla, Philipines

Marriage : 2008-01-05

I-130 Sent : 2008-03-14

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-03-20

I-129F Sent : 2008-03-14

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-03-31

I-129F NOA2 : 2008-05-12

NVC Received : 2008-05-22

Packet 4 Received : 2008-06-05

Interview Date : 2008-07-18

Visa Received : 2008-08-09

US Entry : 2008-08-25

I-130 Approval : 2008-05-12

AOS/EAD sent: 2008-09-19

AOS/EAD received by Chicago Lockbox: 2008-09-23

NOA1 for AOS/EAD received: 2008-09-30

Biometrics Schedule for AOS/EAD set: 2008-10-21

My Uncle's fiance had her medical at St. Lukes and had a problem with her TB test. She is required to go back Monday for 3 days? Has anyone had this happen?

Yes, it happens. Below is an old post from vsmtqhy, a senior Manila VJ member who is a doctor. Maybe you can learn a few things from it.

"Only those with suspicious lung findings on their 1st CXR are requested to have another CXR done to confirm their suspicion. They will do comparison on the 1st and 2nd CXR films, if it will be negative, then she will be fine. 2nd CXR on the left lung? Maybe they did an apico-lordotic view. Does she have any history of PTB in the past? As a child? Any family history of PTB? Nowadays, some PTB patients don't look sickly, most are healthy and only through CXR that they are found to be positive for PTB. If her CXR will be positive, then they will ask her to have sputum AFB exams for 3 consecutive days."

Hopefully, your uncle's fiancee is TB-free. Otherwise, she will need to undergo treatment for at least 6 months. She will need to complete the treatment before she can be interviewed.

Edited by Pinay Wife

Arrived in the USA Aug. 25! (USA time). Was with lehman24 on the flight but didnt met with her. She thought I was a woman :jest: so we didnt had the chance to meet, although I think I saw her, wasnt sure though if it was her. :D Next stop AOS

Welcome to America, dAlip!

Updated timelines in red.

VJ NAME ------------SC-----NOA1-----NOA2----Doc Ver.---Medical---Interview...Result....Visa Dlvry Date

higantengtingting..VSC....Mar 27...Jun 20...Jul 17.....Jul22-23....Aug 04...Approved...xxx-xx

marizzacdo.........VSC....Apr 07...Jun 30...Jul 17.....xxx-xx......Aug 05...Approved...Aug 09

gabrielle08........xxx....xxx-xx...Jun 10...xxx-xx.....xxx-xx......Aug 05...Approved...Aug 21

wizardfits.........xxx....xxx-xx...xxx-xx...xxx-xx.....xxx-xx......Aug 05...Approved...Aug 12

Yuki_lyka..........CSC....Feb 26...Jul 03...Jul 17.....Aug11-12....Aug 15...Approved...Aug 23

Irene & David......xxx....xxx-xx...xxx-xx...xxx-xx.....xxx-xx......Aug 19...Approved...

Mymee..............xxx....xxx-xx...xxx-xx...xxx-xx.....xxx-xx......Aug 21...Doc Ver...

KandiUSA...........CSC....Dec 10...Jul 02...Jul 18.....Aug05-06....Aug 22...Doc Ver....

frostysoftyeaton...VSC....Apr 18...Jul 14...xxx-xx.....xxx-xx......Aug 22...Approved

honeybadger........xxx....xxx-xx...xxx-xx...xxx-xx.....xxx-xx......Aug 26...Approved

Abspears...........xxx....xxx-xx...Jul 08...xxx-xx.....xxx-xx......Aug 26...Approved

Marjo2008..........VSC....xxx-xx...xxx-xx...xxx-xx.....xxx-xx......Aug 27...Approved

shes...............VSC....xxx-xx...Jul 10...xxx-xx.....xxx-xx......Aug 28...Approved

RusselandMarie.....VSC....xxx-xx...Jul 09...Jul 24.....Aug05-06....Aug 28...Approved

Orlandorenaldo.....VSC....Apr 10...Jul 14...Jul 21.....xxx-xx......Sep 04

AllRightsReserved..CSC....Apr 19...Aug 07...xxx-xx.....xxx-xx......xxx-xx

K3

VJ NAME -----------SC---I130 NOA1---NOA2---I129NOA1---NOA2---NVC Complete--Doc Ver ---Medical---Interview

dAlip..............CSC....Mar 14...May 12...Mar 31...May 12....May 22......Jul 03....Jul 10.......Jul 18

daisychain.........CSC....Apr 14...Jun 23...Apr 28...xxx-xx....xxx-xx......Jun 26....Jul 17-18....Aug 04

OOpinkOo...........CSC....Mar 21...Jul 02...May 14...Jul 02....Jul 09......Jul 18....Aug-xx-xx....Aug 27...Approved...W8tng for dlvry

ronjie.............VSC....Mar 03...xxx-xx...Mar 31...xxx-xx....xxx-x.......xxx-xx....xxx-xx-xx....xxx-xx

Maddy and Rick.....VSC....Mar 18...xxx-xx...xxx-xx...xxx-xx....xxx-xx......xxx-xx....xxx-xx-xx....xxx-xx

onizuka............xxx....xxx-xx...xxx-xx...xxx-xx...May 19....Jun 02......xxx-xx....xxx-xx-xx....xxx-xx

Val Sandra.........xxx....xxx-xx...xxx-xx...xxx-xx...Jun 24....xxx-xx......xxx-xx....xxx-xx-xx....xxx-xx

Nova&Neil..........xxx....xxx-xx...xxx-xx...xxx-xx...Jul 14....xxx-xx......xxx-xx....xxx-xx-xx....xxx-xx

CR1/IR1

Chrisepic..........xxx....xxx-xx...xxx-xx...xxx-xx...xxx-xx....Jun 13......xxx-xx....xxx-xx-xx.....Aug 14

Honeyleen..........xxx....xxx-xx...xxx-xx...xxx-xx...xxx-xx....Jun 13......xxx-xx....xxx-xx-xx.....xxx-xx

Redearth...........xxx....Oct 15...Mar 10...xxx-xx...xxx-xx....Jun 13......xxx-xx....xxx-xx-xx.....Aug 22

DavidnMay..........xxx....xxx-xx...xxx-xx...xxx-xx...xxx-xx....Jun 19......xxx-xx....xxx-xx-xx.....Aug 22

boyceedith.........xxx....xxx-xx...xxx-xx...xxx-xx...xxx-xx....Jul 01......xxx-xx....xxx-xx-xx.....Sep 04

Filiricans.........VSC....Jan 29...May 07...xxx-xx...xxx-xx....Jul 03......Aug 08....Aug13-14......Sep 10

tzeksman...........xxx....xxx-xx...xxx-xx...xxx-xx...xxx-xx....Jul 09......xxx-xx....xxx-xx-xx.....Sep 17

RickiandEva........xxx....xxx-xx...xxx-xx...xxx-xx...xxx-xx....Jul 11......xxx-xx....xxx-xx-xx.....Sep 17

louiep.............xxx....xxx-xx...xxx-xx...xxx-xx...xxx-xx....Jul 18......xxx-xx....xxx-xx-xx.....Sep 23

shaman_goddess.....xxx....xxx-xx...xxx-xx...xxx-xx...xxx-xx....Jul 14......xxx-xx....xxx-xx-xx.....Sep 29

Marieford_20.......xxx....xxx-xx...xxx-xx...xxx-xx...xxx-xx....xxx-xx......xxx-xx....xxx-xx-xx.....Sep 29

LET'S FLY TOGETHER

VJ Name--------------Date of Flt.-------- Flt. No.-------------POE--------------Final Destination

dAlip.................Aug 25...........PR102 (10:30pm).........SFO, CA..........Arrived!!!

Filiricans............Sep 26...........NW 72 (06:35am).........Detroit, MI......Orlando, FL

Wow! Ladies, the timeline looks great and I'm surprised that so many folks are participating. Kudos!!!

[CLICK HERE] - MANILA EMBASSY K1 VISA GUIDE (Review Post #1)

[CLICK HERE] - VJ Acronyms and USCIS Form Definitions (A Handy Reference Tool)

Manila Embassy K1 Visa Information

4.2 National Visa Center (NVC) | (603) 334-0700 press 1, then 5....

4.3 Manila Embassy (Immigrant Visa Unit) | 011-632-301-2000 ext 5184 or dial 0

4.4 Department of State | (202) 663-1225, press 1, press 0,

4.5 Document Verification | CLICK HERE

4.6 Visa Interview Appointments website | CLICK HERE

4.7 St. Lukes | 011-63-2-521-0020

5.1 DELBROS website | CLICK HERE

6.2 CFO Guidance and Counseling Seminar | MANILA or CEBU

6.3 I-94 Arrival / Departure info | CLICK HERE

Adjustment of Status (AOS) Information

Please review the signature and story tab of my wife's profile, [Deputy Uling].

DISCLAIMER: Providing information does not constitute legal consul nor is intended as a substitute for legal representation.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hello my vj family :D i need your prayers, my interview is on september 2, this coming tuesday 7am! thank you so much and may god bless you all :D

nanz

AOS Journey:

Filing Date: December 28, 2008

Sent: January 3, 2009

NOA: Febuary 6, 2009

Biometrics: Febuary 18, 2009 (but originally scheduled for Febuary 26, 2009)

AP Approved: April 16, 2009

EAD Approved: May 4, 2009

Welcome Notice: May 14, 2009

"God is really good ALL the time, We praise you Lord"

"When they bring you to trial and hand you over, do not worry before hand about what you are to say; but say whatever is given you at that time, for it is not you who speak, but the Holy Spirit." ( Mark 13:11)

"And remember, I am with you always, to the end of the age." ( Matthew 28:20)

"If you then, who are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will the heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him!" ( Matthew 28:9-11)

Wow! Ladies, the timeline looks great and I'm surprised that so many folks are participating. Kudos!!!

I forgot to thank you Sheriff for unpinning this thread and moving it back to the active forum. Salamat po! :thumbs:

Good luck phil and nanz on Sept. 2 and Orlandorenaldo on Sept. 4. The interview is going to be a breeze as long as you come well prepared. It's both exciting and scary but that is understandable. Let us know about your interview experience okay? Good luck ulit.

Timeline
Good luck phil and nanz on Sept. 2 and Orlandorenaldo on Sept. 4. The interview is going to be a breeze as long as you come well prepared. It's both exciting and scary but that is understandable. Let us know about your interview experience okay? Good luck ulit.

Thanks Ate Cora :blush: pwede po paki-check kung may kulang pa ako :blink: here's my documents; phil's itr, w2, employment certficate, bank statement, paystubs, i-134, ds-forms, our pictures together, tickets, e-mails, my bc, nbi and cenomar, receipts, and noa2, appointment letter, my medical result from st.lukes, and us visa pics :D thank you so much and god bless you :D

nanz

AOS Journey:

"When they bring you to trial and hand you over, do not worry before hand about what you are to say; but say whatever is given you at that time, for it is not you who speak, but the Holy Spirit." ( Mark 13:11)

"If you then, who are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will the heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him!" ( Matthew 28:9-11)

If you or Phil have a prior marriage, you need annulment or divorce papers. Kung wala naman, looks like you are good to go. I'm wondering lang why you have with you the medical results from St. Lukes. Nag-iba na ba ng procedure ang embassy? During my time, we only received the x-ray and vaccination sheet but not the medical result. They sent the result directly to the embassy along with my passport. Also, when you said receipts, is that for the proof of payment for the visa fee?

Ate Cora

Edited by Pinay Wife

Timeline
If you or Phil have a prior marriage, you need annulment or divorce papers. Kung wala naman, looks like you are good to go. I'm wondering lang why you have with you the medical results from St. Lukes. Nag-iba na ba ng procedure ang embassy? During my time, we only received the x-ray and vaccination sheet but not the medical result. They sent the result directly to the embassy along with my passport. Also, when you said receipts, is that for the proof of payment for the visa fee?

Ate Cora

Hello ulit Ate Cora :blush: 'yung receipts na dadalhin ko 'yung binayaran ko para sa visa at document verification :D about sa medical result, 'nung nagpa-vaccine ako last august 5, inabot nila sa akin ang isang white envelope na naka staple at nakalagay sa envelope "Do not open, to be opened only by the us consular officer at the time of interview" sabi po sa akin ng mga friends dito sa vj na baka resulta daw po iyun sa medical :D medyo worried nga po ako that time 'nung inabot sa akin sa st.lukes 'yung envelope na 'yun together with the immunization record, na sa akin na rin 'yung x-ray film ko ;) thanks again Ate Cora :D i pray na malagpasan ko na ito :)

nanz

AOS Journey:

Kung may problem ka naman sa medical hindi ka nila ipapa-continue sa interview so hopefully that is nothing to worry about. Let us know your interview experience okay?

Timeline
Kung may problem ka naman sa medical hindi ka nila ipapa-continue sa interview so hopefully that is nothing to worry about. Let us know your interview experience okay?

;) okay po ate cora, thank you and god bless you :D

nanz

AOS Journey:

The timeline looks cute and compact. Really nice. :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Haven't posted in this thread yet coz when I was starting out it was mostly few of the old timers (who have been united to their SO's) posting here so I felt OP (out of place) butting in. And then newer members chimed in with interview list updates (at time time, I already received my visa)... well, now that I am seeing flight list, I now have reason to post :innocent:

Ate Cora, pls add our flight details:

dbears (w/ 2kids), flight to US: Sept. 4; flt #: NW72(6:35 AM); POE: Detroit; Final destination: Princeton, N.C.

BTW, would it be ok to fuse the september list from this thread: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...t&p=2164819 here?

Thank you very much and God bless. (F)

Welcome to America, dAlip!

Updated timelines in red.

Mymee..............xxx....xxx-xx...xxx-xx...xxx-xx.....xxx-xx......Aug 21...Doc Ver...

Abspears...........xxx....xxx-xx...Jul 08...xxx-xx.....xxx-xx......Aug 26...Approved

Marjo2008..........VSC....xxx-xx...xxx-xx...xxx-xx.....xxx-xx......Aug 27...Approved

shes...............VSC....xxx-xx...Jul 10...xxx-xx.....xxx-xx......Aug 28...Approved

RusselandMarie.....VSC....xxx-xx...Jul 09...Jul 24.....Aug05-06....Aug 28...Approved

K3

CR1/IR1

LET'S FLY TOGETHER

dAlip.................Aug 25...........PR102 (10:30pm).........SFO, CA..........Arrived!!!

ROC

still waiting for GC replacement

N-400

04/23/2012...... N-400 packet sent to Lewisville, TX via USPS express mail

04/24/2012...... N-400 delivered signed for by J. Arthur; priority date according to NOA1

04/27/2012...... Check cashed

04/30/2012...... Received NOA 1 dated April 26, 2012

06/01/2012...... Received notice for biometrics dated May 29, 2012

06/20/2012...... Biometrics schedule (early bio June 05, 2012)

06/18/2012...... Email notification, N400 placed in line for interview

06/29/2012...... Email notification, N400 scheduled for interview

07/05/2012...... Interview Letter Received

08/07/2012...... Interview (PASSED)

Link to: Full timeline

God is in CONTROL. His time is always better than mine: never too early yet never late, always the perfect time.

Hi dbears,

Thank you and welcome to the revived Manila thread. We used to be one big family around here where everyone from the Philippines posted. We are trying to build the list up again so thank you for joining.

To keep the list manageable, I will trim the list every 15th and end of the month so the names of those who have been interviewed from Aug. 1-15 will be deleted. Same thing will happen to those who have arrived in the US up until Aug. 15. They are welcome to post pa rin kahit wala na name nila just to keep us updated sa buhay America. We also would like to hear from the old-timers. Hey, what's up with you guys?

Sa mga bagong dating sa States, I want to let you know that you can save a lot of money sa grocery shopping nyo by cutting discount coupons from the newspaper delivery and by downloading them from the internet. I enjoy paying with coupons because I really, really save a lot. The cashiers do not mind it and more often than not, they will ask you pa if you want to use coupons. Nowadays, I feel cheated if I'm not able to use coupons sa grocery hahaha. I don't go grocery shopping hanggat wala akong naipon na coupons. Hobby ko ngayon, mag-gupit ng coupons every Sunday. I really enjoy it. Dito sa WA, the grocery sends out $10 coupons off $50 grocery bill. Malaking bagay din ba? Meron din "double manufacturer's coupon". Ask your spouse about it and they can explain them to you. Wala kasi sa Philippines ganyan kaya wala tayong alam.

Enjoy your coupon shopping...

Updates in red.

August

September

K3

CR1/IR1

LET'S FLY TOGETHER

VJ Name----------Date of Flt.------Flt. No. (Time)-----POE-----Final Destination

August

Ricks’ baby........Aug 15..........NW xxx ( 7:45am)....LAX.....Oklahoma ~ Arrived

lostgurl18.........Aug 18..........PR 104 (10:30pm)....SFO.....SFO ~ Arrived

wizardfitz.........Aug 18..........JL xxx-(xx:xxxx)....CHI.....Franklin, IN ~ Arrived

JSRF...............Aug 19..........NW xxx-(xx:xxxx)....SEA.....Phoenix, AZ ~ Arrived

Alizeyah...........Aug 22..........PR 106 ( 4:45pm)....LAS.....Las Vegas, NV ~ Arrived

chris-lei..........Aug 25..........BR 272 (12:45pm)....LAX.....Rancho Cucamonga, CA ~ Arrived

dAlip..............Aug 25..........PR 102 (10:30pm)....SFO.....SFO ~ Arrived

lehman24...........Aug 25..........PR 102 (10:30pm)....SFO.....SFO ~ Arrived

Cooky..............Aug 28..........PR 104 (10:30pm)....SFO.....SFO ~ Arrived

jego_ryu...........Aug 29..........Hawaiian(7:00pm)....HNL.....HNL ~ Arrived

rubchett...........Aug 29..........NW 072 ( 6:15 am)...DTW.....Baltimore, MD ~ Arrived

September

RyaNriza...........Sep 01..........NW 002 ( 7:55 am)...LAX.....Mesa, AZ

stevent............Sep 01..........KE xxx (12:30 am)...ATL.....Tennessee

marea..............Sep 03..........PR 104 (10:30 pm)...SFO.....Ohio

dbears.............Sep 04..........NW 072 ( 6:35 am)...DTW.....Princeton, NC

gabriela...........Sep 12..........PR 102 (10:00 pm)...LAX.....Los Angeles, CA

ron................Sep 17..........JL 746 ( 9:00 am)...DCA.....Columbia, SC

leejoy.............Sep 17..........JL 746 ( 9:00 am)...DCA.....Columbia, SC

Filiricans.........Sep 26..........NW 072 ( 6:35 am)...DTW.....Orlando, FL

lokashadow.........Sep 27..........JL 746 ( 9:00 am)...HOU.....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.