Captain Ewok

Manila Embassy Interview/Visa Status

2,962 posts in this topic

Kathlene got her packet and interview letter confirming August 9th as her interview date yesterday! So for everyone who was worried about the appointments disappearing off the website, that is good news!

Since she has her medical done already this is our LAST step before we are together again!

We are going to miss spending our anniversary together next month, but this is a pretty good anniversary present!

Kathleen: Good luck on your Interview! :thumbs:

We just got married last June 22, 2007 and now preparing for AOS application...

Maria: Congratulations and Best Wishes on your Wedding! :dance: And good luck on your AOS application. :thumbs:

HELEN

agif003.gif

22 February 2010 - mailed the N-400 packet

02 March 2010 - Check encashed/I-797C NOA

03 March 2010 - USCIS Acceptance Confirmation via e-mail and text message

06 March 2010 - received I-797C, Notice of Action/Receipt

01 April 2010 - Biometrics Appointment (Biometrics done 4/7/10)

27 April 2010 - received I-797C/ Request to Appear for Naturalization Interview

02 June 2010 - Interview schedule

17 June 2010 - Oath Taking (Memorial Auditorium, Sacramento, CA)

CONGRATULATIONS AND BEST WISHES JOE AND MARIA :thumbs::dance:

GOOD LUCK ON YOUR AOS JOE&MARIA, AND LINA!

Bien

I received my PACKET 4 TODAY! :dance: yippeeeyyyyy :dance:

Same here!!! Ours arrived today, after lunch. :dance::dance::dance:

I received my PACKET 4 TODAY!

Same here!!! Ours arrived today, after lunch.

Our packet 4 was delivered to my future sister-in-law's house in Binan today!!!

shucks! im so happy!!! ....i got something from the US Embassy of Manila! finally have the packet 4 in my hand!!
Kathlene got her packet and interview letter confirming August 9th as her interview date yesterday! So for everyone who was worried about the appointments disappearing off the website, that is good news!

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL WHO GOT THEIR MEDICAL AND INTERVIEW SKEDS...HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS :dance::dance::dance: !!!

Congrats to you and good luck for the AOS journey I just sent mine and just waiting for NOA1.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

vj twin bien, thank you! we will be seeing each other soon puhon!

thanks helen

dogwood poet, congratulations to your packet 4 too

joemaria, thank you and congratulations on your wedding and of course gooduck on your AOS journey

lina, thank you and goodluck on your AOS journey

everyone, i can't stop the smile in my face...we're almost there :luv:

the opinions that i express in this website are my own and are not legal advise...thank you...

06/18/12: I-130 for parents approved

06/25/12: received email from USDOS - with MNL# assigned for both parents & agent registration (DS-3032)

06/25/12: received email from USDOS - requesting for AOS (Affidavit of Support) processing fee for $88.00

click here for my parents I-130 Journey

Timeline
I received my PACKET 4 TODAY! :dance: yippeeeyyyyy :dance:

Same here!!! Ours arrived today, after lunch. :dance::dance::dance:

I received my PACKET 4 TODAY!

Same here!!! Ours arrived today, after lunch.

Our packet 4 was delivered to my future sister-in-law's house in Binan today!!!

shucks! im so happy!!! ....i got something from the US Embassy of Manila! finally have the packet 4 in my hand!!

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL WHO GOT THEIR MEDICAL AND INTERVIEW SKEDS...HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS :dance::dance::dance: !!!

COngratulations JoeMaria!

Btw, is anyone has an idea of how long an EAD is being processed?

Timeline
Am I the last beneficiary who have August interview with no packet 4? :wacko:

Where are you my dear packet!? Hehhe..

Hello Julie,

Try to visit DHL Office near your home. U can pick it up from their office. Goodluck..

Almi

02014e7b77101423b8bcadb95daf488c.gif

K-1 Timeline

November 16-20, 2006..................1st Visit

December 9, 2006.........................I-129 F filed at NSC & later transferred to CSC

December 13, 2006....................... NOA 1 email notification

December 18, 2006........................NOA 1 hard copy

March 8, 2007................................NOA2 email notification

March 13, 2007..............................NOA2 hard copy[/color]

March 19, 2007..............................Approved I-129F forwarded to the USE, Manila

May 28-29, 2007............................Early Medical Examination -St. Lukes

May 28, 2007.................................10AM CFO-PRISM

June 19, 2007................................Interview

APPROVED

July 5, 2007................................. Flight to the USA

Timeline
Hi,

What if the US citizen who is a Filipino has a previous marriage in the Philippines which was annuled but doesnt have a copy of the annulment paper. Reason is because the wife was the one who filed for annulment and he doesnt know where to contact the previous wife.

Does anyone know where to get copy of the annulment paper and will US Embassy make an investigation if he has previous marriage considering that he is a Filipino but was naturalized US citizen since 1980s? What if the copy of annulment paper cannot be presented?

Thanks.

I would guess the embassy would ask for a CENOMAR from him. If so, the US Citizen's CENOMAR will show a previous marriage and his Fiance cannot be given a K-1 without proof that the marriage was annulled. Do you know where she filed that annullment? If so, I would contact the court (or have a family member back in the PI do it) and get a copy of the annullment from the court. You will need the annullment decree and the certification of finality from the court that granted the annullment and the certified copy of the marriage contract with annotation from the local registrar where you both got married. These will then be filed with the NSO so that you can receive an NSO copy of the marriage contract with annotation of the annullment. We were asked for both the NSO copy of the annullment and the certification of finality during the interview. If the previous marriage is discovered and there is no proof of termination, the K-1 will be denied. Likewise, I would think trying to hide the prior marriage could result in a fraud charge and a ban for the intending visa applicant.

Just my opinion and best of luck!

Scott

PS....Congrats to all those that were recently granted their visas!!!! Glad to see so many are successful and arriving here to be with their sweethearts. Mir and I are doing well and got married this past June 18, 2007. Below is one of our wedding photos. So happy together at last!!!!!

scan.jpg

Congrats Scott<thats a nice picture!> and JoeMaria on your wedding.

Im on the process of filling up my AOS application but Im kinda confuse about my son, do I need to fill up another AOS application for him?

Hello Julie,

Try to visit DHL Office near your home. U can pick it up from their office. Goodluck..

Almi

I tried calling the city DHL office but they haven't received any packet from USE.. But I already called the DHL customer service hotline and they told me to call back again tomorrow (very helpful huh! Hehhe)..

Anyways, thanks Almi.. :)

Julie

You were never a mistake. You were my realization.

Oh, one more question.. My fiance's I-134 was notarized last June 04. My interview will be on August 07.. Means that the Notarized I-134 will be 2months old that time. Will I be fine with that?

Thank you.

Julie

You were never a mistake. You were my realization.

Skeeter...

Your wedding pics are lovely. You look amazingly handsome and there are no words to describe how magnificent the bride looks.

Cheers and Congrats to you both!!!!

Sheriff Uling

[CLICK HERE] - MANILA EMBASSY K1 VISA GUIDE (Review Post #1)

[CLICK HERE] - VJ Acronyms and USCIS Form Definitions (A Handy Reference Tool)

Manila Embassy K1 Visa Information

4.2 National Visa Center (NVC) | (603) 334-0700 press 1, then 5....

4.3 Manila Embassy (Immigrant Visa Unit) | 011-632-301-2000 ext 5184 or dial 0

4.4 Department of State | (202) 663-1225, press 1, press 0,

4.5 Document Verification | CLICK HERE

4.6 Visa Interview Appointments website | CLICK HERE

4.7 St. Lukes | 011-63-2-521-0020

5.1 DELBROS website | CLICK HERE

6.2 CFO Guidance and Counseling Seminar | MANILA or CEBU

6.3 I-94 Arrival / Departure info | CLICK HERE

Adjustment of Status (AOS) Information

Please review the signature and story tab of my wife's profile, [Deputy Uling].

DISCLAIMER: Providing information does not constitute legal consul nor is intended as a substitute for legal representation.

Oh, one more question.. My fiance's I-134 was notarized last June 04. My interview will be on August 07.. Means that the Notarized I-134 will be 2months old that time. Will I be fine with that?

Yup, your I-134 is good. No worries.

gracy_bryon,

Only 1 I-864 will be needed for you and your son. You won't have any problems

Anthony Julie,

Don't worry you will get your packet soon. You are not the only one who still doesn't have their packet 4.

Ailene knows someone from Davao who has an interview on August 1st and she still doesn't have her packet.

Roger

AOS

12/20/07 -Sent I-485 & I-765

12/22/07 -Application received in Chicago

12/29/07 -I-797C received via postal mail

01/10/08 - Received Biometrics appointmert notice

01/14/08 - Received email case transfered to CSC

01/18/08 - Biometrics appointment 8:00 am Louisville Kentucky

01/18/08 - I-485 & I-765 Touched 3 times each

01/21/08 - I-485 & I-765 Touched

01/23/08 - I-485 Touched

01/24/08 - I-485 Touched

01/25/08 - I-485 Touched

02/12/08 - EAD card production ordered

02/19/08 - EAD card received

03/26/08 - I-485 Touched

03/27/08 - I-485 Touched

04/17/08 - CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED!!

04/21/08 - GREEN CARD RECEIVED!!

ROC

01/26/10 - Sent I-751 to Vermont

01/29/10 - Application received in Vermont

02/03/10 - Check cleared bank

02/08/10 - Received NOA 1 (Dated 2/01/2010)

02/18/10 - Received biometrics notice

03/02/10 - Biometrics appointment

03/02/10 - Touch

03/03/10 - Touch

04/25/10 - I-765 Touched on a Sunday!!

06/04/10 - APPROVED!!

06/04/10 - I-551 Stamp in Passport

06/17/10 - Received "GREEN CARDS"

i know this is off topic but im desperate. :crying: lol

where to find Phil Mango in the US. and if i could buy it online. although i doubt but who knows... thanks!

Citizenship N-400

4/15/2010- sent my N-400 via fedex overnight

4/16/2010- signed and delivered

4/29/2010- check cleared

i know this is off topic but im desperate. :crying: lol

where to find Phil Mango in the US. and if i could buy it online. although i doubt but who knows... thanks!

i think costco had b4

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.