Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 4)

10,487 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Ok so I called the medical center in Mo'Bay. The shots can run him up to $7000JA and can be given the same day and then on top of that the medical is US$95. as listed in the previous posts. so thats not to bad.

My husband is a little upset right now because he went to visit a friend in the hospital and the transport authority towed his car and accused him of running taxi on the wrong route. It's his car he barely drives it. he went to the hospital and saw some other friends visiting and offered to take them home. So now he has to pay $7000JA for towing the car and wanted to give him a $9000JA ticket. I told him to go to court and fight the ticket, because its his car and can prove he work elsewhere. He said the told him if it was sunday, it would have been ok. and how they know the car, if u know the car, then don't u know the driver??

so anyway now the transport authority is willing to drop the $9000Ja ticket if he gives them $3000JA.

:o Thats messed up :angry:

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

12-19-2012-NVC Received Case

01-06-2012-Case Number

01-25-2012-Case Completed

02-21-2012-Medical

03-06-2012-Interview--APPROVED

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/26/2014-Package Received

02/28/2014-NOA1 Hard Copy

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

03/25/2014-Biometrics Appt

06/04/2014-RFE Sent more info back on 07/29/2014

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
tell me about it, because that $7000JA could have been his shot money. not to mention the grease my palm amount of $3000JA which could have been better spent

THAT IS TERRIBLE JENGLES...SOME COPS IN JA ARE TERRIBLE...THEY WERE HOPING THAT HE WOULD GIVE THEM THE MONEY AND THE YFORGET THE TICKET...THEY ARE RIDICULOUS....

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
Hello ladies

I'm upset, mad, and pissed off :angry::ranting: They're moving me to 2nd shift now at work. That is the worst shift (for me) of all 3 shifts. When I'm on it, I never see Tony :crying: We can't eat dinner together at night or anything!! I hate my job so much, but now I really feel stuck here. :help:

hey,

Sorry to hear..yeah I like my family time too..I can imagine how you feel..do u have to rotate your schedule ?

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
I'm sorry to see everyone leaving, but I certainly understand your reasonings. And even though I personally don't have anything to contribute here :blush: , I vowed that I would stay to see Jax and Anna through their journeys. So now, Anna, I'm waiting for you girl-so hurry it on up :P . But now we have babies on the way, new puppies and some great new people who've joined recently. I guess I'll stick around for a while.

Michelle I'm trying.....someone needs to tell CSC :blush:

Edited by nyseness

Anna (Chicago) and Javon (Jamaica)

USCIS: I-130 Process

10/30/06 - Married to my loving husband

01/06/07 - NOA1 ($190)

05/16/07 - NOA2!!!!!

NVC: CR-1 Process

05/21/07 - NVC recv'd case (per rep @ NVC)

05/29/07 - NVC Assigned Case # (KNG2007******)

06/01/07 - Faxed change of address request to NVC

06/08/07 - NVC confirmed new address

06/18/07 - DS-3032 (Choice of Agent) & AOS (I-864) Fee Bill generated

06/23/07 - Recv'd DS-3032 & AOS Bill via snail mail

07/09/07 - Emailed DS-3032 (Choice of Agent) to NVC

07/19/07 - Mailed AOS Fee Bill ($70) to St. Louis, MO

07/19/07 - Recv'd email from NVC - Choice of Agent was accepted

07/23/07 - IV (DS-230) Fee Bill was generated

08/11/07 - Recv'd IV Fee Bill via snail mail

08/15/07 - Recv'd AOS Packet in the mail

.png

.png

Timeline

I just wanted to let you guys know when I was at the Embassy a couple was being denied because they had not know each other for 2 years before filing. Make sure you know your SO 2 years before filing the Visa Application. Just wanted to make this note to help any one out who maybe lurking who has not know their SO for 2 years yet.

I'm sorry to see everyone leaving, but I certainly understand your reasonings. And even though I personally don't have anything to contribute here :blush: , I vowed that I would stay to see Jax and Anna through their journeys. So now, Anna, I'm waiting for you girl-so hurry it on up :P . But now we have babies on the way, new puppies and some great new people who've joined recently. I guess I'll stick around for a while.

Hang in there Ana once you get your NOA2 NVC is very consist. I hope you receive the NOA2 soon. :luv:

I know this is off topic but....

I PASSED MY COMPREHENSIVE EXAM TO GET OUT OF GRADUATE SCHOOL!! I AM DONE!! I WILL GRADUATE!! YIPPPPEEEEEEE!!!! :dance::dance: :energetic: :dance::P:P :energetic: :goofy:

Now, back to the discussions...

Congrats!!!! :thumbs::dance::dance:

Ditto :thumbs:

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

I just wanted to let you guys know when I was at the Embassy a couple was being denied because they had not know each other for 2 years before filing. Make sure you know your SO 2 years before filing the Visa Application. Just wanted to make this note to help any one out who maybe lurking who has not know their SO for 2 years yet.

I did not realize that was a requirement. I thought you just had to have meet in person within the last two years. No worry none of this applies to me.

Hang in there Ana once you get your NOA2 NVC is very consist. I hope you receive the NOA2 soon. :luv:

I PASSED MY COMPREHENSIVE EXAM TO GET OUT OF GRADUATE SCHOOL!! I AM DONE!! I WILL GRADUATE!! YIPPPPEEEEEEE!!!! :dance::dance: :energetic: :dance::P:P :energetic: :goofy:

QUOTE(BelwinMills @ May 8 2007, 03:22 PM)

I did not realize that was a requirement. I thought you just had to have meet in person within the last two years. No worry none of this applies to me. Sorry...still learning how to post replies.

Questionsss...For the appointment to pick up packet 3, is there a fee for this appointment? My fiance thinks that they is a fee for the interview. Like when we give them the DS 230 for K-1 will he have to pay a fee at that time. Also, will there be a fee for the actual interview? I know there is a fee for the medical. And normally when you apply for a NIV you have to pay like $100 dollars.

Timeline
Oh my gosh my hubby says we can't find out until the day we have a kid. He researched my illness online and told me I had to have a section to make sure I was safe and baby. He is like my father I swear. We have our names already picked out. Do you guys have any names you both like?

Me and Tony can NOT agree on names :wacko::unsure: We're going to wait until we find out the sex so at least that will cut our options in half!! Jax, do you mean hubby wants you to have a C-section if you get pregnant??? :lol:

You have sometime to find a name that you both like. I am sure you will find one.

We already have our names picked out and yes I'm not preggo yet.

Yes I have a illness that never goes away if I don't take meds. It stinks I can't even drink. I never told him about what the viral infection does when you are preggo. So he was bored one day online and found out that I need to have a C section so I am safe and the baby. This is true but I never told him that. Trust me he wants a kid like soon so he is like researching already. Like prenatal pills and all. Question did you prego ladies use prenatal pills before hand?

Okay only like 23 days to go until May 31st. 17 school work days before summer school starts. It stinks they changed the summer school schedule to work until July 3rd poo. I wanted to go to the city for fire works. Maybe we can still go I get off in the afternoon and catch a train and stay at a hotel for the fire works.

Too bad have to work that Saturday he gets here. I wanted to go to Chi town and ride the metra in. Maybe Sunday we will go trying to make up my mind on what to do. Racking my brain to see what would be open on a Sunday. The next weekend after that his best man is having a winno party. Sounds like fun.

What are you ladies up to today? It is a gorgeous day here in IL.

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Either that is a new thing or they were giving off bad vibes cause Andre and I did not know each other 2 years and made it through without any hitches.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
Hello ladies

I'm upset, mad, and pissed off :angry::ranting: They're moving me to 2nd shift now at work. That is the worst shift (for me) of all 3 shifts. When I'm on it, I never see Tony :crying: We can't eat dinner together at night or anything!! I hate my job so much, but now I really feel stuck here. :help:

Sorry to hear that Rhonda. Is there anyway they would move you back to 3rd shift? Could you ask or can they just move you at anytime? Did you get a copy of that book from your Library that I suggested. Have faith you will not be stuck there forever. :luv:

xTr6m6.png

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Timeline
Either that is a new thing or they were giving off bad vibes cause Andre and I did not know each other 2 years and made it through without any hitches.

Just letting you know that one couple was denied for this. I don't know if they look at each case like this or not. Just relaying what I saw and heard.

xTr6m6.png

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Timeline

Jill sorry to hear about your little Chick :)!!

xTr6m6.png

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Timeline

Just letting you know that one couple was denied for this. I don't know if they look at each case like this or not. Just relaying what I saw and heard.

Jax - Was it for the CR1 visa or K1? Even though it doesn't apply to me I would still like to know.

Edited by nyseness

Anna (Chicago) and Javon (Jamaica)

USCIS: I-130 Process

10/30/06 - Married to my loving husband

01/06/07 - NOA1 ($190)

05/16/07 - NOA2!!!!!

NVC: CR-1 Process

05/21/07 - NVC recv'd case (per rep @ NVC)

05/29/07 - NVC Assigned Case # (KNG2007******)

06/01/07 - Faxed change of address request to NVC

06/08/07 - NVC confirmed new address

06/18/07 - DS-3032 (Choice of Agent) & AOS (I-864) Fee Bill generated

06/23/07 - Recv'd DS-3032 & AOS Bill via snail mail

07/09/07 - Emailed DS-3032 (Choice of Agent) to NVC

07/19/07 - Mailed AOS Fee Bill ($70) to St. Louis, MO

07/19/07 - Recv'd email from NVC - Choice of Agent was accepted

07/23/07 - IV (DS-230) Fee Bill was generated

08/11/07 - Recv'd IV Fee Bill via snail mail

08/15/07 - Recv'd AOS Packet in the mail

.png

.png

Timeline

Shauna Love the pictures on the yahoo link!! :)

All the newbies should post some pictures on the site :)!! :whistle: That is if you gals want to. Its nice putting a name to a face.

I hope you all aren't working to hard.

OK Michele and Rhonda I will stick around for now. :whistle:

Jax - Was it for the CR1 visa or K1? Even though it doesn't apply to me I would still like to know.

It was a CR1 They were married maybe it was a K-3. Not sure on that part. Plus they only linked up like 3 times.

tell me about it, because that $7000JA could have been his shot money. not to mention the grease my palm amount of $3000JA which could have been better spent

It sounds like JA :)!! Something happened to us once with our friends car.

xTr6m6.png

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.