Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 4)

10,487 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:dance: Congrats on all the great news/ approvals/ touches......I wish someone would send some our way :blush:

Dee...are you guys still waiting for the green card??? If so.....I might suggest writing to your local congressman and senators office. I also called USCIS and asked for a supervisor.....I filed an over 90 day inquiry.....I am not sure if this actually helped us but we got the approval about 4 weeks after and received a letter from USCIS last week responding to my inquiry and said they expedited processing and approved the case!!! SO.....I think this worked...they are afraid of getting sued....many folks are filing lawsuits against USCIS due to the LONGGGG waits.....

CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE: www.embassyart.homestead.com

SEE K-1 TIME LINE IN MY PROFILE

.....INTERVIEW JULY 10, 2006-APPROVED

07/19/06-Duane flew home to the USA-FINALLY!!!!!!!

08/17/06-DUANE AND KIM GOT MARRIED

PART 2 BEGINS

09/20/06- EAD/AOS Mailed to Chicago Today..........Here we go again!!!

10/13/06- Biometric appointment-San Francisco

12/07/06- AOS Interview-San Francisco

CAUGHT IN FBI NAME CHECK DELAY

04/23/07-Received AOS Approval E-Mail

04/25/07-Received CARD Production E-mail

WAITING FOR GREEN CARD TO ARRIVE.......

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
can someone please share the embassy e-mail? I would very much like it, if my husband was here before or soon after the baby is born. I'm trying to wait patiently for an interview date...but of course it's not working

HEY JENGLES..YOU CAN USE Consularkingst@state.gov...

Thank you very much...I'm praying hard for a june interview date

WHEN DID THEY TELL U THAT THE EMBASSY HAS THE INFO ?

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Got NOA2 email yesterday...well this morning!!!!

I'm happy for you congratulation, I have not heard a thing from them, I submitted a pretty large file so it's probably a little intimidating, but it's well organized.

I wonder if it's a bad sign for me, sorry to sully you celebration but my frustration is boiling over. I hope to hear something positive soon, in the meantine not even a touch.

Edited by waynegeraldine

Timeline
Thanks everyone!

I also got touched today! :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Great news..hope it's your NOA2!!!

ADJUSTMENT OF STATUS APPROVED TODAY!

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

CONGRATS! :dance:

Ditto!!

Anna (Chicago) and Javon (Jamaica)

USCIS: I-130 Process

10/30/06 - Married to my loving husband

01/06/07 - NOA1 ($190)

05/16/07 - NOA2!!!!!

NVC: CR-1 Process

05/21/07 - NVC recv'd case (per rep @ NVC)

05/29/07 - NVC Assigned Case # (KNG2007******)

06/01/07 - Faxed change of address request to NVC

06/08/07 - NVC confirmed new address

06/18/07 - DS-3032 (Choice of Agent) & AOS (I-864) Fee Bill generated

06/23/07 - Recv'd DS-3032 & AOS Bill via snail mail

07/09/07 - Emailed DS-3032 (Choice of Agent) to NVC

07/19/07 - Mailed AOS Fee Bill ($70) to St. Louis, MO

07/19/07 - Recv'd email from NVC - Choice of Agent was accepted

07/23/07 - IV (DS-230) Fee Bill was generated

08/11/07 - Recv'd IV Fee Bill via snail mail

08/15/07 - Recv'd AOS Packet in the mail

.png

.png

Timeline

I'm happy for you congratulation, I have not heard a thing from them, I submitted a pretty large file so it's probably a little intimidating, but it's well organized.

I wonder if it's a bad sign for me, sorry to sully you celebration but my frustration is boiling over. I hope to hear something positive soon, in the meantine not even a touch.

Hang in there, it's coming :thumbs:

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

12-19-2012-NVC Received Case

01-06-2012-Case Number

01-25-2012-Case Completed

02-21-2012-Medical

03-06-2012-Interview--APPROVED

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/26/2014-Package Received

02/28/2014-NOA1 Hard Copy

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

03/25/2014-Biometrics Appt

06/04/2014-RFE Sent more info back on 07/29/2014

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

Timeline
HEY ALL...DOES ANYONE KNOW OR HAS EVER RESCHEDULED AN INTERVIEW DATE ? I AM HAVING SOME ISSUES AND A RESCHEDULE WOULD BE GREAT...

THANKS

KIMMY

I know a few people that had to reschedule. They moved won't reschedule for an earlier date but they will schedule for a later date. At least that is how it used to be......

:dance::dance: GREEN CARD arrived today!!!! :dance::dance:

Aunt Flo....still waiting....... :whistle::whistle:

Wow a lot of good news on the thread today. Congrats Kim!!

01/06/07 - NOA1 ($190)

05/16/07 - NOA2!!!!!

.png

.png

Timeline

CONGRATS :dance::dance:

Ditto!!

:dance: Congrats on all the great news/ approvals/ touches......I wish someone would send some our way :blush:

Me too... ;)

01/06/07 - NOA1 ($190)

05/16/07 - NOA2!!!!!

.png

.png

Timeline

Yay!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Nyseness, what's happening with yours??

I know you were going to call your Senator....

I'm still waiting. 2 of the 3 contacts I had stated my case is still pending and I should hear something soon (yea whatever). Thanks for asking.

01/06/07 - NOA1 ($190)

05/16/07 - NOA2!!!!!

.png

.png

It's okay... I understand how you are feeling..I must admit I wasn't expecting it so soon. I looked at my VJ timeline on Monday and the estimate went from May 18th to June 11th...and I freaked out. I couldn't get the nerves up to tell my fiance that the timeline COULD be longer. And the one day I didn't check the status...I get the email.

I said all that to say...just relax..and don't be discourage the NOA2 is coming.

Is it recommeded that the petitioner attend the consulate interview for K-1? I really want to attend my fiance's interview when it comes to that time. He thinks it's a waste since he probably won't get to fly back with me. What do you think?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Is it recommeded that the petitioner attend the consulate interview for K-1? I really want to attend my fiance's interview when it comes to that time. He thinks it's a waste since he probably won't get to fly back with me. What do you think?

It is definitely good to be there. What better proof. My then fiance thought the same way but at the first window he whispered to me that he was glad I was there.

Unless you can stay for a couple weeks after the interview don't plan on him flying back with you. There is no rhyme or reason as to how quickly they get the visa. Could be 5 days, couple be 3 weeks...

WE ARE DONE!!!

It is definitely good to be there. What better proof. My then fiance thought the same way but at the first window he whispered to me that he was glad I was there.

Unless you can stay for a couple weeks after the interview don't plan on him flying back with you. There is no rhyme or reason as to how quickly they get the visa. Could be 5 days, couple be 3 weeks...

Thanks!!! :thumbs:

Timeline
Seems like I am waiting for everything these days....Mrs. Flo has still not arrived..... :whistle: Could this mean that you will need to add me to your "morning sickness" club!! :girlwerewolf2xn::girlwerewolf2xn:

Ok, this little character, FREAKS me out! :o:hehe:

:lol::lol: It freaked me out tooo!!! It is EXACTLY how I am feeling about possibly being preggos!!! I had my son when I was 16 and he is now 20 and going off to college......This would be starting ALL over again at 36....pretty scary!!!! :o:o

Well count your blessings. You know 36 is the new 26!

Hey My family doesnt stop having kids til well into their 40's. The other day my mother started giving me the "I want grand babies talk".. :wacko: She already has 4 from my sister. Guess she's gonna have to wait a little bit longer for me, since I'm not even in the same country as my man, makes it little difficult to start giving her grand babies. ;)

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Timeline

I would HIGHLY recommend it !!!! Even if you go the day before and fly back the day after....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I returned home from JA last night and what better welcome home gift than an email from the embassy with news of our interview date of June 19th!!!!! Its like God felt my sadness and wanted to lift me up.....Thank you God for that...thank you.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.