Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 4)

10,487 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Here's my big cat..he's about 30 lbs. The 1st time Craig saw him (in person) he almost had a heart attack....now, dear lawd...Pippen is his buddy !!!

CraigKelly004.jpg

:o Kelly that is the biggest cat I've ever seen. He/she sure looks might comfy :P.

Awww shucks Claire... :blush::blush:

hope you`re feeling better!

Ditto.

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure I wouldn't contact them.

Same here. She's not doing it to hurt Nicky. She would be doing it to hurt COREY. Why should his life go on as planned when he's such a lying, cheating scum bag?? And then he gets what he wants anyways - a free pass to America!

May 11, 2004 - NOA1

August 9, 2004 - NOA2 APPROVED!!!!

October 1, 2004 - Interview date - Visa APPROVED!!

December 11, 2004 - Wedding! Finally married!

December 30, 2004 - Overnighted AOS, AP, & EAD

February 7, 2005 - Received AP in the mailFebruary 26, 2005 - Fingerprints & Biometrics appointment

March 7, 2005 - Received EAD in the mail

April 4, 2005 - Received notice of interview date for AOS

July 26, 2005 - Interview date for AOS!!!

August 12, 2005 - Received NOA for Permanent Residency

August 15, 2005 - Received Green Card in mail!!

June 4, 2007 - Mailed I-751 form to lift "conditions" - it arrived at NSC on June 6

June 11, 2007 - Check cashed

June 21, 2007 - Received NOA1 and Biometrics appt. letter

July 14, 2007 - Biometrics appt. (after re-scheduling)

April 2, 2008 - got an e-mail that our case was transferred to California!

May 12, 2008 - got an e-mail that our case is APPROVED!!

May 17, 2008 - Received Green Card in the mail! No more Immigration for TEN YEARS!!

December 6, 2007 - Monique Savannah is born!! 6 lbs. 13 oz.

34z0pck.jpg

Hi Oldtimers! Wow so much has changed - so many new names! (Not you yardiewife! :lol:(L) )

Hey stranger :luv: Long time no see. Stop by more often!

May 11, 2004 - NOA1

February 7, 2005 - Received AP in the mailFebruary 26, 2005 - Fingerprints & Biometrics appointment

June 4, 2007 - Mailed I-751 form to lift "conditions" - it arrived at NSC on June 6

May 17, 2008 - Received Green Card in the mail! No more Immigration for TEN YEARS!!

34z0pck.jpg

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Jawi....you just made me chuckle a little. I wonder if my husband would be smart enough to hire two ladies to pretend to be his crazy mother and sister and 9 little kids to run around the yard, just to fool me. Knowing them, I know the devil spawned all of them. Otherwise, it would've been a good trick.

Not knocking you.......Good points, though. And, I agree with most.

When I met my husband, I was involved with someone else. I got to know him in a friendly manner and I, too, watched how he interacted with others. We were platonic for a very long time. And, when I was in the process of deciding to break up with my BF, I told him I didn't know if I would or could. It was never about him. One of the first things I told him was that I would not have any more children either. I gave him some tough words from the start. He handled them like a trooper.

The thing is there are no clear cut "red flags" to look for. If it all came with some sort of set rule-book, this LDR life would be so much easier. But, there are things that happen, that if they make you pause, need to be heeded. Sometimes they slap you so hard in the face, you have to pay attention.

Of course I'm not implying that my opinion or theories are true for everyone. I posted his story only to point out that meeting "family" is not nearly enough proof that he loves you. My point was that you shouldn't take everything he tells you as the absolute truth and gospel. Challenge him and force him to delve deeper in his professions of love.

Jomo from what you post here, you definitely keep your husband on his toes at all times. I like that you stay true to yourself first and foremost. I am the same way, in that, I have to stay true to myself first. If I can manage that, then I don't have any regrets. But, I refuse to deny my truth to help a man fool me just because I want to feel love.

The gigolos don't know how to deal with a woman that truly loves herself IMHO.

Jawi....I was not arguing with you in any way shape or form. If I came across that way, at all, I am sorry.

You have no idea how many people have told me I'm not easy. I know it. And, like I always say, I am what I am...and one thing I am is a person who respects herself. I do keep my husband on his toes. He's used to it and he actually respects that he can't walk all over me. While he's calmer then me, he's just as pig-headed. We make a good match.

I just told Mindy that one of my main things is I do not accept cheating. If I found out my husband was cheating on me or HAD EVER cheated on me in the past, no matter where we were in our relationship, he would be gone. There are too many men out there and too many communicable diseases.....and I respect myself. It's my one non-negotiable point. Everything else you can work through.

It never crossed my mind that we were arguing in the slightest. We are simply exchanging ideas, I don't even think we are debating. Essentially, we are saying the same things. No need to apologize girl!

I hear the same thing that I'm not easy, and my temper and mouth can be fierce (ask Shawn) LOL. I have unleashed my fury on many a Jamaican male thinking I'm a pushover. Jonesie thinks that I am too friendly (so does A)...but they both know that I am a force to reckon with if need be too. I am a Libra through and through and I often see both side of the story. I can be very opinionated, but usually after I have weighed both sides over and over again. Even in my opinions, I will give merit to the opposite side as well.

What is a dealbreaker for one person may not be a dealbreaker for the next person. I can't tolerate a liar, a man using the f word or being disrespectful to me, or a man that hits. My personal truth allows me to accept human nature, and cheating is not necessarily a dealbreaker to me. I know that in this lifetime, both A and I will both find ourselves attracted to other people. How we deal with the attraction and communicate with each other about the attraction means more to me. Now, don't get me wrong, I don't condone cheating at all. But, the details of the infidelity would hold more weight for me than the actual deed.

Oh, those other things are on my list too. You are much more forgiving then me. I would hear "I cheated on you" and nothing but the blood pounding in my ears after that and maybe me slamming the door after I threw his stuff on the front lawn. He needn't try to even explain anything after that.

Yeah, but Kelly.........those are "his friends". I'm like NOT !!!! If "I" don't know them, they are NOT your friends!!! He knows ALL of my friends and has a hard time believing that women CAN be *just* friends with men. 99% of my friends are men and even in Jamaica, that has been an issue we dealt with for months.

Never ever have I heard the words out of his mouth........I cheated on you! He *thinks* that women that will talk to him, at work, on the bus, in the grocery store and that give him their number are HIS friends. That was a lesson on stupidity at ITS finest !!! and patience to...in training what's right and NOT acceptable !!!!

the other day when mr jengles was going to ja, he told me how the TSA person, told him she lived in brooklyn also and was trying to hold him up from catching the plane. Since when do any of you know TSA agents to volunteer where dem live??

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

All the pics are so nice...great looking bunch of people! Thanks for sharing them. :thumbs:

:lol: I hope these pics don't get somebody in big trouble like last time :whistle: There was a JA guy seeing TWO different American girls at the same time - and someone else recognized him with another girl in a pic!!! It was a HUGE mess!

Hit the nail on the head!!!!

Oh my gosh, I can't believe that right after I said that, that is exactly what happened AGAIN!!

Thanks Rhonda, how u feeling ?

Tired all the time! My back always hurts - I can't get comfortable :wacko: My baby shower is tomorrow though :dance: It should be lots of fun!

May 11, 2004 - NOA1

34z0pck.jpg

Rhonda and Jonesie ~ Are you guys going to have a baby gift registry? If so could you let me know...either here or email?

Jamie, I sent you an e-mail. I think I have the right address :wacko:

May 11, 2004 - NOA1

34z0pck.jpg

JaEnglish~ Could that boy get any cuter?!? :wub: I am always checking your siggy for a new pic :blush:

Lol thank you :)

Being only slightly biased, I must agree with you about the cuteness :lol:

All the pics are so nice...great looking bunch of people! Thanks for sharing them. :thumbs:

:lol: I hope these pics don't get somebody in big trouble like last time :whistle: There was a JA guy seeing TWO different American girls at the same time - and someone else recognized him with another girl in a pic!!! It was a HUGE mess!

Oh my gosh, I can't believe that right after I said that, that is exactly what happened AGAIN!!

Tired all the time! My back always hurts - I can't get comfortable :wacko: My baby shower is tomorrow though :dance: It should be lots of fun!

Back pain was probably the ONLY thing that didn't happen to me!

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good morning VJ Yardie family. How is your Saturday morning so far? I am still in bed resting up because I am on call to work tonight. I am being lazy. It is cloudy and dreary outside.

Enjoy the rest of the day and weekend, y'all

Luv Claire

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Filed: Other Timeline
Good morning VJ Yardie family. How is your Saturday morning so far? I am still in bed resting up because I am on call to work tonight. I am being lazy. It is cloudy and dreary outside.

Luv Claire

I'm working. What do you do?

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Filed: Timeline

Luv Claire

Hey Claire

I have to work this eveing, so i am relaxing until i leave. got up early to do my errand now i back chilling so enjoy ur day later.

MY HAPPINESS IS SOLELY UP TO ME AND

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

***SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FORGET HOW YOU FEEL AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU DESERVE***

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Luv Claire

Hey Claire,

I just came back from school and I am tired as hell. Going to the library with hubby though, then back home to rest. I am hoping to get tickets to go see "Bashment Granny" in North Miami later this evening or tomorrow evening :dance: .

Have a great afternoon and lots of rest (L)(F)

I-130 for husband - see TIMELINE

10/23/2007 - Receive SSC (took 9 days from POE)

12/04/2007 - Receive Welcome Letter

12/14/2007 - Received 2nd Welcome Letter and Green card!!!

======================================================

N-400

09/21/2010 - Mailed application to Lewisville TX location

09/23/2010 - Information input in the system/check cashed

09/29/2010 - N-400 receipt received

09/30/2010 - RFE mailed

10/15/2010 - Biometrics appt (@8am) YAY!!!!

11/20/2010 - Received the yellow letter (dated 11/17/2010)

11/30/2010 - Case moved to the Testing & Interview stage (Email)

12/03/2010 - Received interview letter

01/06/2011 - Interview @ 10:15a...APPROVED!

02/12/2011 - Received oath ceremony letter (dated 02/10/2011)

02/18/2011 - Received descheduled oath ceremony letter (dated 2/15/2011)

02/26/2011 - Received new oath ceremony letter

03/02/2011 - Oath Ceremony @ 1:30p (IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!)

03/09/2011 - Oath Ceremony @ 1:30p...FINALLY A CITIZEN!!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
JaEnglish~ Could that boy get any cuter?!? :wub: I am always checking your siggy for a new pic :blush:

What a cutie pie. I want to smell his neck toes and fingers. Can I? Can I? B) (L)

Luv Claire

I am a critical care nurse at Rex Hospital in Raleigh. NC. You?

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Filed: Other Timeline

What a cutie pie. I want to smell his neck toes and fingers. Can I? Can I? B) (L)

Luv Claire

I am a critical care nurse at Rex Hospital in Raleigh. NC. You?

Really, I'm an Assistant patient care manager at a Psychiatric hosptial here in KC.

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.