Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 4)

10,487 posts in this topic

DID U REALLY HAVE TO POST THIS IT IS OUT OF ORDER! OUT OF CONTROL! COULD YOU NOT HAVE LEFT THAT TO A PERSONAL MESSAGE WITH NICKY WE ALL DO NOT NEED TO SEE YOUR BUSINESS THIS IS HURTFUL AND I BELIEVE UR PURPOSLEY TRYIN TO RUB THIS IN AND WHY ARE U EVEN TELLING WHERE NICKY LIVES YOUR A MAD OOMAN

Wow!!!! Jalove I completely agree with you. Nicky I am so sorry you are going through this, you are in my prayers!!! I know I'm new to this but we are all here for you.

Remember ... sometimes when in pain...we do things that don't make sense. I know I have in pain sent out crazy letters to friends and family members telling all my sh** because I wanted to hurt HIM but ultimatly it just made me look foolish. Just remember all both women (if not more) are in pain and probably are just looking for support.

im wondering why lily would join VJ today just to air this business and tell nicky business is what upset me why today? why not give nicky a chance to have aired her business on a site that she frequents daily or keep the most personal details in a PM noone need know where nicky live or that his son is coming then to say give nicky love and support? did nicky vent her issue on here to ask for love and support she didnt post abt this or was even given the opportunity hence her statement of He's telling her that we were just friends, LOL. I have photos, text messages, etc. I've shared it all with Nicky -- but she's in a quandary as to what she should i just feel it a little bit much

OK...time for me to step in on this issue.

I told Lilly and Nicky what I figured out yesterday. And, yes, Marlita, it was because of you posting her pictures that I figured it out. I know Lilly from a couple of other sites and she had posted many pictures of Corey, in the exact same shirt he was wearing in one of those pictures yesterday. I did some research on some previous postings here and there and then I went to the ladies via PM's and told them what I thought. I sent each to the respective websites to verify for themselves. Turns out, I was right. They ended up wanting to talk to one another and after asking permission from both, I gave each the other's information. From there, they are working this triangle out.

Nicky is in denial. She's invested much time, energy, emotions, and money into this relationship and she doesn't see a clear cut answer on what to do. Lilly dumped Corey immediately. I believe Lilly's post was a way of working through her feelings. She loved this guy. If you would read some of her posts, she really loved him. And, he talked words of love and of building a future right back at her. They even discussed LIlly filing a visa for him. She asked me where to start a few months ago. To add insult to injury, Nicky and he were already engaged when Lilly met Corey. She was duped from the very beginning. Anyhow, I believe her posts are her way of trying to get over Corey and this situation. And, a way to show Nicky that he did this to her too......he carried on while Nicky filed for a visa for him and talked about their wedding and their lives together. She really wants Nicky to think about what she is still contemplating. Believe it or not, Lilly took an automatic liking to Nicky and her maternal instincts kicked in. She doesn't want to see her hurt again now or in the future.

Sometimes you have to do bold things to get the point across. That's all that was. Lilly cares enough to want to shock her into really thinking about it. And talking on the phone to her did not seem to be getting this point across.

One last thought for you, Nicky, if you are reading this......if there were two of you and all his family and friends were involved.........how many more could there be out there? Think about it.

Nicky......tune out the thoughts of money and pride and really, REALLY think about this. Please.

That is excatly the kind of person Shawn was telling everyone about last week, I don't know the man and don't want to be too harsh, but I'm wondering right now what his girlfriend in Jamaica would think about all of this. He seem to really like talking about the future to together with ladies he meets, he should have been married by now if he is that much the marrying type, there are women in Jamaica you know, but the thing about jamaican women is that they really don't marry bums.

The only thing this man loves are his sneakers and Jeans, and you can toss in a gold chain here and there. I see visa all over this one. Kick him to the curb Nicky, you can do better, but that is only my opinion.

I've shared my concerns with Nicky about my hunch that there are local women he is involved with -- and I gave her specific reasons why I thought what I thought. She can choose to ignore them if she wants, but the signs are there. The hair had been up on the back of my neck since my visit in August and I was desperately seeking the truth. I can handle anything as long as it's the truth. And, handle this . . . I will. I'm writing a letter to the Embassy with PROOF of my relationship with this man. Although it may not fall into the right hands in time for their interview, I pray that God will see fit to keep this bum in his own country . . . and that he stops preying on American women in search of a Visa. Believe me, Corey's very sweet, soft-spoken, and suave . . . almost innocent and naive acting. He could win over a charlatan with his childish good-looks and romantic swooning.

Silly me. I fell too -- and I'm a grown woman. But, knowing what I know now about him, I can walk away without hesitancy.

I know you have been hurt and the man is a liar but you have NO BUSINESS writing the embassy, I want Nicky to leave the man too but it's no one's business if she decide to stay with him. You are taking this a little to far. I know what went down is kinda crazy but your posts are becoming a little bit overbearing.

I appreciate the opinions expressed that I shouldn't write the Embassy . . . and hopefully, when my hurt and anger subside, I'll agree that it's inappropriate. Right now, I'm not in that space.

This man has devastated me, my teenage daughters, my family . . . and we didn't deserve any of it. Why should he walk scott free for his indiscretions? Why should he be allowed to prosper? And . . . his winfall, is Nicky's downfall.

I won't act in an emotional manner. I will give this much thought and consideration. Right now, I'm having a hard time telling what time it is. It's hard when somebody pulls the rug out from underneath you and you're left to deal with it.

Scott Free!! He did not commit a crime against you, what crime did the man commit, please!!!, what make you think the embassy will care if he is a two-timer, if his fiance decide to forgive him, that is waste of time if you ask me.

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
Hey all ... new to the Board . . . was brought here on an expected "journey" today . . .

Learned that my boyfriend is also Nicky "Salmon's" current fiance'. She last saw him in March. I met him in April and have been back to see him 3 times. He and I have been planning our future together . . . and I'm thankful that I was smart enough to make him wait a year before I filed for a Visa, or I'd be in the same position Nicky is.

I've struggled all day . . . have talked to Nicky several times. He's telling her that we were just friends, LOL. I have photos, text messages, etc. I've shared it all with Nicky -- but she's in a quandary as to what she should do . . .

Give her love and support, folks. Her financial investment over this lying and cheating man is only gonna increase when she brings him and his son over here to Florida and she has to support them for a long time. I say cut your losses now, Girl!

Here's a picture of Corey and I taken in August when I was last there to see him and his family (yes -- they ALL know about me).

100_1893.jpg

I am here for nothing but support to my friend who is hurting badly over this situation. Not only from being dupped by this dog, but because she doesnt want Nicky or any other women to be hurt by this man or others playing the same game. I was with Lilly on the trip when she meet Corey. He persued her like a vengence and I am aghast to find out that he was already engaged. I really cant even wrap my mind around it.

I know some are going to reply and say I am still bringing up personal info, but even though this is not my situation, i have also dated men from JA and it hits a very very personal spot for me. I can not say i have had this exact situation, but there have been uh oh times that i think many women have but tend to ignore. This has opened my eyes and I hope it opens other womens eyes that come across these recent posts that may be questioning there situation and if it helps one women make the decision to leave a bad relationship then God Bless her for she is being save from one less heartache in life.

Nicky as a women there is no judgement being passed on anyone. This is embarrasing, emotional, and very hurtful for all involved and people that love you both. We are women, we need to stand by each other, protect each other, love each other, learn from each other, and teach each other. We are the nurturers of the world and its a much better place because of women.

Wow, Sweet....you just made me tear up. What a beautiful post. You are going to make a wise and beautiful mama, girl!

Thank you fellow mama.... This trimester my emotions are not stable and finding all this out has hurt my friend which has hurt me dearly. My eyes are truely open to many things in the last few years which has only made me stronger and wiser and I only hope i raise my daughter with the judgement, self esteem, and confidence to be an independent woman who choses a man that supports her in all aspects of life.

dev362br___.png

DID U REALLY HAVE TO POST THIS IT IS OUT OF ORDER! OUT OF CONTROL! COULD YOU NOT HAVE LEFT THAT TO A PERSONAL MESSAGE WITH NICKY WE ALL DO NOT NEED TO SEE YOUR BUSINESS THIS IS HURTFUL AND I BELIEVE UR PURPOSLEY TRYIN TO RUB THIS IN AND WHY ARE U EVEN TELLING WHERE NICKY LIVES YOUR A MAD OOMAN

Wow!!!! Jalove I completely agree with you. Nicky I am so sorry you are going through this, you are in my prayers!!! I know I'm new to this but we are all here for you.

Remember ... sometimes when in pain...we do things that don't make sense. I know I have in pain sent out crazy letters to friends and family members telling all my sh** because I wanted to hurt HIM but ultimatly it just made me look foolish. Just remember all both women (if not more) are in pain and probably are just looking for support.

im wondering why lily would join VJ today just to air this business and tell nicky business is what upset me why today? why not give nicky a chance to have aired her business on a site that she frequents daily or keep the most personal details in a PM noone need know where nicky live or that his son is coming then to say give nicky love and support? did nicky vent her issue on here to ask for love and support she didnt post abt this or was even given the opportunity hence her statement of He's telling her that we were just friends, LOL. I have photos, text messages, etc. I've shared it all with Nicky -- but she's in a quandary as to what she should i just feel it a little bit much

I told Lilly and Nicky what I figured out yesterday. And, yes, Marlita, it was because of you posting her pictures that I figured it out. I know Lilly from a couple of other sites and she had posted many pictures of Corey, in the exact same shirt he was wearing in one of those pictures yesterday. I did some research on some previous postings here and there and then I went to the ladies via PM's and told them what I thought. I sent each to the respective websites to verify for themselves. Turns out, I was right. They ended up wanting to talk to one another and after asking permission from both, I gave each the other's information. From there, they are working this triangle out.

Nicky is in denial. She's invested much time, energy, emotions, and money into this relationship and she doesn't see a clear cut answer on what to do. Lilly dumped Corey immediately. I believe Lilly's post was a way of working through her feelings. She loved this guy. If you would read some of her posts, she really loved him. And, he talked words of love and of building a future right back at her. They even discussed LIlly filing a visa for him. She asked me where to start a few months ago. To add insult to injury, Nicky and he were already engaged when Lilly met Corey. She was duped from the very beginning. Anyhow, I believe her posts are her way of trying to get over Corey and this situation. And, a way to show Nicky that he did this to her too......he carried on while Nicky filed for a visa for him and talked about their wedding and their lives together. She really wants Nicky to think about what she is still contemplating. Believe it or not, Lilly took an automatic liking to Nicky and her maternal instincts kicked in. She doesn't want to see her hurt again now or in the future.

Sometimes you have to do bold things to get the point across. That's all that was. Lilly cares enough to want to shock her into really thinking about it. And talking on the phone to her did not seem to be getting this point across.

One last thought for you, Nicky, if you are reading this......if there were two of you and all his family and friends were involved.........how many more could there be out there? Think about it.

Nicky......tune out the thoughts of money and pride and really, REALLY think about this. Please.

That is excatly the kind of person Shawn was telling everyone about last week, I don't know the man and don't want to be too harsh, but I'm wondering right now what his girlfriend in Jamaica would think about all of this. He seem to really like talking about the future to together with ladies he meets, he should have been married by now if he is that much the marrying type, there are women in Jamaica you know, but the thing about jamaican women is that they really don't marry bums.

The only thing this man loves are his sneakers and Jeans, and you can toss in a gold chain here and there. I see visa all over this one. Kick him to the curb Nicky, you can do better, but that is only my opinion.

I've shared my concerns with Nicky about my hunch that there are local women he is involved with -- and I gave her specific reasons why I thought what I thought. She can choose to ignore them if she wants, but the signs are there. The hair had been up on the back of my neck since my visit in August and I was desperately seeking the truth. I can handle anything as long as it's the truth. And, handle this . . . I will. I'm writing a letter to the Embassy with PROOF of my relationship with this man. Although it may not fall into the right hands in time for their interview, I pray that God will see fit to keep this bum in his own country . . . and that he stops preying on American women in search of a Visa. Believe me, Corey's very sweet, soft-spoken, and suave . . . almost innocent and naive acting. He could win over a charlatan with his childish good-looks and romantic swooning.

Silly me. I fell too -- and I'm a grown woman. But, knowing what I know now about him, I can walk away without hesitancy.

I know you have been hurt and the man is a liar but you have NO BUSINESS writing the embassy, I want Nicky to leave the man too but it's no one's business if she decide to stay with him. You are taking this a little to far. I know what went down is kinda crazy but your posts are becoming a little bit overbearing.

I appreciate the opinions expressed that I shouldn't write the Embassy . . . and hopefully, when my hurt and anger subside, I'll agree that it's inappropriate. Right now, I'm not in that space.

This man has devastated me, my teenage daughters, my family . . . and we didn't deserve any of it. Why should he walk scott free for his indiscretions? Why should he be allowed to prosper? And . . . his winfall, is Nicky's downfall.

I won't act in an emotional manner. I will give this much thought and consideration. Right now, I'm having a hard time telling what time it is. It's hard when somebody pulls the rug out from underneath you and you're left to deal with it.

Scott Free!! He did not commit a crime against you, what crime did the man commit, please!!!, what make you think the embassy will care if he is a two-timer, if his fiance decide to forgive him, that is waste of time if you ask me. A message board is a bad place to start your healing process too, you should speak to some friend private, there too many ranting and raving here and that will only make things worse.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

All I can say on this one is think about it Lilly. I understand what some have said on here as to why you shouldn't. But, I can also see why you feel you should. I can't say what I would do in this situation. I think Corey and his entire family and friends are users and enablers and he will continue to use people and if he is allowed to leave Jamaica at some point, he will completely destroy whoever that woman happens to be. I could see wanting to make sure that never happens. However, knowing the Jamaican embassy and the system, I'm pretty sure the effort would be futile.....the letter would just get lost in a sea of other papers.

If Nicky continues on the path she is on, God help her. I will say prayers.

I think you have done all you can do at this point, Lilly. I truely respect you for the way you have handled the entire situation. Today, you made me proud to call you my friend.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

Scott Free!! He did not commit a crime against you, what crime did the man commit, please!!!, what make you think the embassy will care if he is a two-timer, if his fiance decide to forgive him, that is waste of time if you ask me. A message board is a bad place to start your healing process too, you should speak to some friend private, there too many ranting and raving here and that will only make things worse.

Actually, she did not rant and rave. It appears to me those who disagree with the way she handled this are the only one's ranting and raving.

Those supporting Lilly are pretty much discussing this very calmly.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Thanks, Jomo's Girl.

Very, very emotional past 24 hours.

I'm not a hero . . . I'm a victim -- just like Nicky. And . . . I agree that I've done what I could and said what I could say . . . and I'll leave the rest up to a higher power (and that certainly isn't me).

My prayer is for Nicky. May God bless you with only good things. I will be here for you, Nicky . . . now or ten years from now.

Peace. I'm out.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good Morning Yardies!

First off...whoa :o

Lilly and Nicky...what an awful hard situation to be in. I am so sorry.

Lilly ~ Kudos to you for being such a kind and caring person that even through your own pain and disappointment you are still reaching out to Nicky. That is a true sign of integrity and compassion.

This is one messed up situation and I am thankful that it was discovered before any serious commitments (marriage/kids) have been made. My heart truly goes out to all involved. I totally understand why Lilly posted...who wouldn't want to expose a two-timing cheat?! I don't see her as saying anything hurtful or malicious...just genuinely concerned for a woman she has never met. Obviously her talks with Nicky, in her opinion, were not getting through to her so she came here seeking Nicky's friends...hoping that those of us who know Nicky on a more personal level can reach out to Nicky with common sense and love. I truly applaud you Lilly for caring about someone you don't even know and whom you have only spoken to since yesterday.

ETA: I just saw what you wrote about writing the embassy...I know you are most likely lashing out in anger and frustration not to mention desparation...but I agree with others that a move like that would be over stepping your bounds. Had you also filed for him it would be a different story...but as you haven't...please leave the immigration side of the matter alone.

Actually, she did not rant and rave. It appears to me those who disagree with the way she handled this are the only one's ranting and raving.

I did not sat that Lily rant and rave, I said that there is too much ranting on raving "here" meaning on the board, people are going to say hurtful things and disagree with her and she don't need that now that is all I'm trying to say.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

The whole thing is this...I don't want this to turn in to a Nicky/Lily War...these two are the victims... My primary focus is on deh OLE DUTTY NASTY DAWG PISSA MON that is involved! How could he sleep at night...what would he do come 12/2 and Lily on her way down.

Nicky, there is ni need to feel embarassed over this...YOU ARE A VICTIM!!! I meant what I said before...NO ONE on this site would DARE to judge you! So, please don't feel ashamed to come back and talk to us either via the forum or PM!!

I have been where you are and the emotions you are going through right now aren't sweet...from anger to denial to forgiveness to hurt to anger and over and over again.

But Nick, ask yourself this question...you bring him up here, get married, everything is going great...he gets a job...PERFECT...until that first night that he comes home late or you see new numbers on the cell phone bill...or he started acting strange...now it could be nothing...but then again...Could you ever REALLY and I mean eyes wide open heart bared REALLY EVER trust this man again?

That's what it was like for me with my 1st husband...I fooled myself into thinking everything would be good after he confessed to his 1st affair...THREE WEEKS BEFORE OUR WEDDING!! Everyone tried to tell me get out...don't get married...but his 'sweet lies' were so much easier to hear, than my heart breaking. So Sis, I stood on that alter three weeks later and made a vow to GOD, that I knew in my heart I couldn't keep! But I went on in our marriage until the late nights started, new numbers appeared on our phone bill,and his strange behaviour began again...I finally realized, what I knew in my heart at our wedding... I could NEVER trust him again!

Nicky...Baby girl, we are not trying to hurt you or MAKE YOU dump him, but believe it or not WE REALLY do care about you...and just don't want to see you hurt! Jah know, that is my sole intention...So Nicky, don't prolong your heartache because of pride or your beautiful one-sided love for him!

You are a beautiful woman, Nicky and deserve SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much more than what Corey is trying to offer you. There is a man out there Nicky that will love, honor and respect you the way you should be!!! I'm afraifd Sistren, that Corey is NOT that man.

I also meant what I said before, regardless of what route you choose...I will be there for you! So take your time and figure it out...even if you go down for the interview...talk to him face to face... whatever you think you need to KNOW for sure! Just know whether you come back together or alone...I will be here for you, as will many of us!

Prayers for all!

(L),

Gill

P.S.- Lily please do not contact the embassy...everyone has their own life to lead and decisions to make.

Edited by Deyoungting

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline

I did not sat that Lily rant and rave, I said that there is too much ranting on raving "here" meaning on the board, people are going to say hurtful things and disagree with her and she don't need that now that is all I'm trying to say.

I reread your post and I still stand by the impression I initially got from it, L. It's okay, though I do understand what you are saying by your explanation and I agree.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Lilly,

Both you and Nicky are victims. You stated that you are not a mean vindictive woman; however, I beg to differ. Nicky did not hurt you- Corey did. Why be concerned about Nicky's welfare? You don't even know her! If Nicky decides to proceed with the interview, then that is her right. How dare you get in to a verbal warfare with her! How old are you again? In this case, the proper venue would have been to use the PM feature. Are you familiar? If not, I would be more than happy to send you step-to-step instructions.

I am sorry to hear that you spent money on a plane ticket (December). You have two options (1) Cancel the ticket. Use the remaining balance for a future trip. Check with VJ Member Luv Travlin. She is a travel agent. I am sure that she can assist you. (2) Go to Ocho Rios and forget about Corey. This website is supposed to be resourceful. If any thing, it has been a support system. It is not a place to air one's "dirty" laundry.

Mrs. Scott

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I know you have been hurt and the man is a liar but you have NO BUSINESS writing the embassy, I want Nicky to leave the man too but it's no one's business if she decide to stay with him. You are taking this a little to far. I know what went down is kinda crazy but your posts are becoming a little bit overbearing. Nicky was hurt too but she choose to deal with it in quiet dignified manner, please draw the line somewhere, you motives are starting to look suspect.

AMEN!!!!! Your points are now becoming lost because you are starting to beat a dead horse. Nikki knows, we all know, now lets move forward. I know personally I have heard ENOUGH. We understand your pain, and we are here for support but lets move forward and there is ABSOLUTELY NO REASON for YOU to contact the Embassy!!

Visa Journey

Service Center :

Consulate : Jamaica

03-13-2009 : Married

10-16-2009: I-130 Sent to Chicago

10-18-2009: I-130 Delivered

10-23-2009: Cashed check

10-23-2009: NOA1

10-27-2009: Touched

02-08-2010: NOA2!! APPROVED!! email/text received

02-13-2010: NOA2 hard copy received

NVC JOURNEY

02-12-2010: NVC Case # assigned

02-15-2010: email address given to NVC operator

02-22-2010: AOS/DS3032 email received by NVC

02-22-2010: AOS $70 bill paid

02-22-2010: DS3032 Hardcopy Fedx

02-23-2010: DS3032 received signed for by K.STLAURENT

03-04-2010: DS3032 accepted and system updated

03-04-2010: paid IV bill

took a long time to send in ppwk due to husband's birth certificate delay :(

got birth certificate FINALLY!!!

didn't keep good records...sent in the ppwk and got a RFE for copy of passport

06-24-2010: NVC received the form I forgot to send ...oops

08-02-2010: still waiting on a case complete.....ughhhhh

08-10-2010: 2nd RFE for an updated police record-although the one we have was dated 4 months ago......ughhhhhhh

09-01-2010: NVC received checklist letter with a new police report..

09-23-2010: case complete FINALLY

11-12-2010: Interview-blue slip, need of a co-sponsor & petitioner at interview

12-07-2010: Petitioner interview w/co-sponsor paperwork

Timeline

I know you have been hurt and the man is a liar but you have NO BUSINESS writing the embassy, I want Nicky to leave the man too but it's no one's business if she decide to stay with him. You are taking this a little to far. I know what went down is kinda crazy but your posts are becoming a little bit overbearing. Nicky was hurt too but she choose to deal with it in quiet dignified manner, please draw the line somewhere, you motives are starting to look suspect.

AMEN!!!!! Your points are now becoming lost because you are starting to beat a dead horse. Nikki knows, we all know, now lets move forward. I know personally I have heard ENOUGH. We understand your pain, and we are here for support but lets move forward and there is ABSOLUTELY NO REASON for YOU to contact the Embassy!!

I'm not sure I wouldn't contact them.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
The whole thing is this...I don't want this to turn in to a Nicky/Lily War...these two are the victims... My primary focus is on deh OLE DUTTY NASTY DAWG PISSA MON that is involved! How could he sleep at night...what would he do come 12/2 and Lily on her way down.

Nicky, there is ni need to feel embarassed over this...YOU ARE A VICTIM!!! I meant what I said before...NO ONE on this site would DARE to judge you! So, please don't feel ashamed to come back and talk to us either via the forum or PM!!

I have been where you are and the emotions you are going through right now aren't sweet...from anger to denial to forgiveness to hurt to anger and over and over again.

But Nick, ask yourself this question...you bring him up here, get married, everything is going great...he gets a job...PERFECT...until that first night that he comes home late or you see new numbers on the cell phone bill...or he started acting strange...now it could be nothing...but then again...Could you ever REALLY and I mean eyes wide open heart bared REALLY EVER trust this man again?

That's what it was like for me with my 1st husband...I fooled myself into thinking everything would be good after he confessed to his 1st affair...THREE WEEKS BEFORE OUR WEDDING!! Everyone tried to tell me get out...don't get married...but his 'sweet lies' were so much easier to hear, than my heart breaking. So Sis, I stood on that alter three weeks later and made a vow to GOD, that I knew in my heart I couldn't keep! But I went on in our marriage until the late nights started, new numbers appeared on our phone bill,and his strange behaviour began again...I finally realized, what I knew in my heart at our wedding... I could NEVER trust him again!

Nicky...Baby girl, we are not trying to hurt you or MAKE YOU dump him, but believe it or not WE REALLY do care about you...and just don't want to see you hurt! Jah know, that is my sole intention...So Nicky, don't prolong your heartache because of pride or your beautiful one-sided love for him!

You are a beautiful woman, Nicky and deserve SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much more than what Corey is trying to offer you. There is a man out there Nicky that will love, honor and respect you the way you should be!!! I'm afraifd Sistren, that Corey is NOT that man.

I also meant what I said before, regardless of what route you choose...I will be there for you! So take your time and figure it out...even if you go down for the interview...talk to him face to face... whatever you think you need to KNOW for sure! Just know whether you come back together or alone...I will be here for you, as will many of us!

Prayers for all!

(L),

Gill

P.S.- Lily please do not contact the embassy...everyone has their own life to lead and decisions to make.

Agreed - very well said. It just bothers me that in situation like this people tend to blame one of the women involved, when they are both victims. I was hoping it wouldn't get ugly in this thread but looks like the war is already starting...

N-400 - Naturalization/Citizenship

10/26/12 - Sent N-400 packet to Phoenix lockbox via USPS mail w/Certified Delivery, received 10/29/12, check cashed 11/02/12

11/05/12 - NOA-1 received, notice date 10/31/2012, received and priority date 10/29/2012

11/09/12 - Biometrics notice received, biometrics appointment date 11/19/12

11/21/12 - In line for interview scheduling (letter received via USPS mail 12/17/12)

01/16/13 - N-400 interview/testing - APPROVED! Oath ceremony letter received late Jan. 2013

02/26/13 - OATH CEREMONY COMPLETED - NATURALIZED US CITIZEN!

751 - Removing Conditions

06/28/08 - Sent 751 packet to CSC via USPS Priority Mail (signature required)

07/05/08 - NOA received, dated 6/30/08

10/23/08 - Card ordered: APPROVED! (USCIS website)

10/30/08 - 10 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

K-1 and AOS

07/07/05 - K1 Packet received - USPS tracking

09/19/05 - K1 approval online

12/01/05 - 1st K1 interview in Kingston: need updated birth certificate

12/13/05 - 2nd K1 interview in Kingston: Approved!

05/01/06 - AOS/EAD packet received

08/09/06 - AOS interview in SF: APPROVED!

08/19/06 - 2 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

-----------

Live your life!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.